Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
DustStorm
Welcome Katy. Be sure to read the forum rules and, and have fun posting! happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome katy. Please take a look at the rules and regulations. Also try to stay away from attaching pictures that have nothing to do with your post. wink.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(katy @ Dec 1 2005, 10:07 PM) [snapback]322763[/snapback]

yeah... really new here! i no nothing about this place... wheni saw FMA ... i was like OOO I WANT TO JOIN! so i did... its nice to meet you al! biggrin.gif

yes welcome to the forums! just do what my assistent chief(Riza-Hawkeye) said and you'll do fine!

ohmy.gif sis beat me ohmy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed @ Dec 1 2005, 10:53 PM) [snapback]322806[/snapback]

Yeah... you were taking a pretty long time typing up that post in Penny... tongue.gif
cooner166
Hey, my real name is david and recently my friend got me hooked on FMA, an i found this site and it looked to be the best FMA site so far so i joined and here i am.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Dec 1 2005, 10:55 PM) [snapback]322808[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed @ Dec 1 2005, 10:53 PM) [snapback]322806[/snapback]

Yeah... you were taking a pretty long time typing up that post in Penny... tongue.gif

i did? rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(cooner166 @ Dec 2 2005, 03:33 PM) [snapback]323095[/snapback]

Hey, my real name is david and recently my friend got me hooked on FMA, an i found this site and it looked to be the best FMA site so far so i joined and here i am.

hello! cooner166 and welcome to our wonderfull forums! hope you have a nice time here and be sure to read the rules! ok?
Tombow
Hi katy and cooner166!!
Welcome to our board!!
I'm glad you found us!! smile.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Welcome cooner 166 i look forward to posting under you. biggrin.gif
Norika Hiwatari
Hello fellow FMA-fans! happy.gif Watashi wa Norika Hiwatari desu~! You can call me Norika for short.

I'm a 14 year-old girl and I love anime and I can draw anime. XD I've became hyper thanks to my net bro. XD He influenced me, but I can assure that I don't bite other people. happy.gifV

I hope I'll get new friends here~
Alex_Louis_Armstrong
Hello everyone

Im Alex and I'm 17 year old and I live in Australia. I have been a long time fan of Anime and I enjoy talking to people about it.

Thanks smile.gif
Alphonse Elric101
Hey Everyone,I'm a new here and I hope I get to meet and be friends with alot of people!
LoMXD
hi all new people nice to meet ya!
DZBrick6
Greetings all newcomers, come on in and have a blast.

Hey, where's our 'Official Edible Phorum Welcome' squad???? Did I actually managed an otherwise impossible feat? Did I manage to welcome newcomers BEFORE them??? What's this world coming to? huh.gif
Ailuro
Welcome Alphonse Elric 101, Alex Louis Armstrong, and Norika Hiwatari (nice grammar *thumbs up*). I would greatly appreciate it if y'all would read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. smile.gif
Ankelan
hi !

as i said it in the fanart topic, i'm new. i'm French, i'm 21, and i'm studying cinema and photography at university (3rd year, the last before my diploma). take pictures is my favorite hobby, and you can see my "work" there : http://bluewaterlily.skyblog.com everything is writen in French but if you see words like "mes photos" or "photos de moi" that's me ^^.

i know FMA since this summer and i loooove it !!! thanks to my best friend i began to watch animes and i like them a lot ^^.
i like speeking english even if i make some mistakes tongue.gif (i went several times in Minnesota).

i think that all i can say about me for now biggrin.gif

last thing :l i wanted to take the pseudonym "Nanou" (which is my nickname) but there is already someone called like this, so i take Ankelan, which is the phonetic chinese transcription of my name...

Alphonse Elric101
Thanks for the greeting, i'll be sure to obey all the rules and guidelines.biggrin.gif
My name comes from my fav. FMA character.Al is so smart(I sound like a fangirl O.o)
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Dec 4 2005, 11:38 AM) [snapback]324130[/snapback]

Hey, where's our 'Official Edible Phorum Welcome' squad???? Did I actually managed an otherwise impossible feat? Did I manage to welcome newcomers BEFORE them??? What's this world coming to? huh.gif

ahh i'm riiiiiight here! do you reeeeally think were good enough to be official =3

Welcome newcomers! hope you have fun on the forums! just read the rules first and you'll be fine! hint hint: it's the red box click on the red box! hint hint

Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Ankelan, Alphonse Elric101, Cooner166, Alex_Louis_Armstrong, and Norika Hiwatari. Take a look at the forum Rules and Regulations.

DZBrick6:We're getting on it!! >D
Katrina Forest
Hi! Katrina here! I love writing, drawing, reading, and working with kids. Aside from FMA, I'm also a fan of Fushigi Yuugi and Sailor Moon. I'm still in college. Yeah... that's about it. rolleyes.gif
Tombow
Hi Katrina Forest,
That is a nice holiday siggie you got!! smile.gif
Welcome to our board!!

Alphonse Elric101, there is no question who is your fav Fma character!!
Cute, fun siggie you have!! biggrin.gif
Nice to have you with us!!

Ankelan, your fanart and your English are very, very good!!
We have nice French Fma fans on our board, and glad yo joined the board also!! smile.gif

Hi Alex_Louis_Armstrong,
We also have nice Fma fans from Australia!!
Glad to have you with us!! smile.gif

Hi Norika-chan,
Yokoso!! Welcome to our board!!
We have quite few who can speak Japanese on our board, I think.
Nice to have you with us!! smile.gif
DustStorm
Welcome Katrina Forest. Be sure to read the forum rules and have fun posting. happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome Katrina Forest ! welcome to our wonderfull forums i hope you have a nice time and please read the rules if you haven't already done so smile.gif it's the red box!!!!!!!!! >D cliiick on ittt!!!
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Katrina Forest to our forums!!
Take a look at 'A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum.'
TheFlameAlchemist
HI! I'm new here and kinda forgot they had a noob section! If I haven't already ticked you off with my posts, HI GUYS!
looking for friends! guess my fav charecter, DUH! tongue.gif
PM me to join my forum family, I LOVE FAMILY!
see you guys on the boards
just for the heck of it:

<(**<)^(**^)(>**)> minidancers ^ _ ^ SWEETNESS!
DustStorm
Welcome TheFlameAlchemist! Be sure to read the rules if you haven't already done so.

Number 48
Hey all! Been haunting the forums a while and finally decided to go ahead and register. Better late than never I suppose... happy.gif;;

Anyway, glad to be here and see you all around cyberspace.
DZBrick6
QUOTE(Number 48 @ Dec 5 2005, 06:49 PM) [snapback]325004[/snapback]

Been haunting the forums a while and finally decided to go ahead and register.

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing before joining...glad you decided to make the leap. Nice to have you aboard.
Tombow
TheFlameAlchemist abd Number 48,

Welcome to our board!! smile.gif
Mind the rules, and happy posting!!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Number 48 @ Dec 5 2005, 05:49 PM) [snapback]325004[/snapback]

Hey all! Been haunting the forums a while and finally decided to go ahead and register. Better late than never I suppose... happy.gif;;

I did the same thing before I registered. I lurked for a couple months. tongue.gif
But anyway, welcome. I hope you have fun. Please read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum if you haven't already. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(TheFlameAlchemist @ Dec 5 2005, 07:46 PM) [snapback]324970[/snapback]

HI! I'm new here and kinda forgot they had a noob section! If I haven't already ticked you off with my posts, HI GUYS!
looking for friends! guess my fav charecter, DUH! tongue.gif
PM me to join my forum family, I LOVE FAMILY!
see you guys on the boards
just for the heck of it:

<(**<)^(**^)(>**)> minidancers ^ _ ^ SWEETNESS!

welcome, hope you have fun just read the rules first if you haven't already ^^ btw, i'll be in your F.F i haven't got a familly member in ages! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Number 48 @ Dec 5 2005, 08:49 PM) [snapback]325004[/snapback]

a stalker eh? ph34r.gif welcome to the forums! again, please read the rules if you haven't already ! smile.gif btw cute avi tongue.gif
tigerscar
Hi I'm new here. I've read the rules. So...uh...yeah. See ya in the forums.
Tombow
Hi tigerscar,

Welcome to our board!!
I see you already read the rules, that's an excellent way to start!! happy.gif
Happy posting!! smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome tigerscar ! i'm glad you've read the rules now all you have to do is abide by them laugh.gif ! we'll see you on the forums!

Tombow, your stealing my job! ohmy.gif either that or i'm just slow >< rolleyes.gif
Sleeping Forest
eh...i joined the day before yesterday...i'm obsessed with roy mustang and i have the most unbelieveably anime obsessed friends in the world, hence why i'm here...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome Violet Alchemist ! hope you have fun on the forums and please don't forget to read the red box at the top of the screen!! thank you and have a nice day tongue.gif
X-Blade Alchemist
Hi everyone! Long-time fan of FMA. Great to be here!

Note:
About my Username:

My alchemy is kinda like ed's, except I have two daggers that are in my coat sleves. I pull them out, use alchemy to combine them, and use it like a boomerang.

Thanks,

X-Blade
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(X-Blade Alchemist @ Dec 7 2005, 06:33 PM) [snapback]325790[/snapback]

My alchemy is kinda like ed's, except I have two daggers that are in my coat sleves. I pull them out, use alchemy to combine them, and use it like a boomerang.

Okay, this is officially the stupidest thing I've read all day.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 03:36 PM) [snapback]325792[/snapback]

laugh.gif Jesus BACON! I am enjoying your posts this afternoon...rotf here.
X-Blade Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 04:36 PM) [snapback]325792[/snapback]

eh, I never have been good writing stories, or explanations.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed @ Dec 7 2005, 04:17 PM) [snapback]325708[/snapback]

welcome tigerscar ! i'm glad you've read the rules now all you have to do is abide by them laugh.gif ! we'll see you on the forums!

Tombow, your stealing my job! ohmy.gif either that or i'm just slow >< rolleyes.gif

You're slow to respond. rolleyes.gif
I shouldn't be talkin' much anyway... >.>

Welcome TheFlameAlchemist, Number 48, Tigerscar, Violet Alchemist, and X-Blade Alchemist!!
Take a look a the rules and Regulations, also 'The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.'
Have fun Posting.
Kage Kitsune
I'm new. Oay, now that I've established that...

I love Suiichi and I'm friends with Amy. ((Eds#1fan2.0.... I think))
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Kage Kitsune!!
Take a look at this.
Happy Posting.
ed's numbuh 1 fan

Hi everyone! Long-time fan of FMA. Great to be here!

Note:
About my Username:

Thanks,

X-Blade

welcome, please read the rules and have s very nice time on the forums!

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Dec 7 2005, 09:12 PM) [snapback]325904[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed @ Dec 7 2005, 04:17 PM) [snapback]325708[/snapback]

You're slow to respond. rolleyes.gif
I shouldn't be talkin' much anyway... >.>

tongue.gif

QUOTE(Kage Kitsune @ Dec 7 2005, 09:36 PM) [snapback]325910[/snapback]

I'm new. Oay, now that I've established that...

I love Suiichi and I'm friends with Amy. ((Eds#1fan2.0.... I think))

welcome 'Kage Kitsune' ! hope you have a nice time on the forums! and please read the rules ^__^ thank youuu
DustStorm
Welcome tigerscar wink.gif hope you have a great time posting.
darkalcumist
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Dec 7 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]325809[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 03:36 PM) [snapback]325792[/snapback]

Well i'm the guy who came from hell here to destroy you all i am a alcumist but you are no worthy for me so i'll kill you and your man faster then you can say ok mad.gif dry.gif wacko.gif

NO!!!!!!!!1 one can fight me their to scared to even try i'll kill al of you in a hart beet i'll kill all of you faster then you can say ok
Tombow
Hi Kage Kitsune, welcome!!
Nice to have you with us!!

Violet Alchemist, welcome to our board!!
I'm glad you found us!! smile.gif

X-Blade Alchemist , welcome!!
I think your boomerang idea is unique!! laugh.gif

QUOTE(darkalcumist @ Dec 8 2005, 01:54 PM) [snapback]326243[/snapback]

Well i'm the guy who came from hell here to destroy you all i am a alcumist but you are no worthy for me so i'll kill you and your man faster then you can say ok mad.gif dry.gif wacko.gif

NO!!!!!!!!1 one can fight me their to scared to even try i'll kill al of you in a hart beet i'll kill all of you faster then you can say ok

Hi darkalcumist,
Should you ever compell to use it, we have spellcheck function also. smile.gif

And... happy.gif
QUOTE(ed @ Dec 7 2005, 03:17 PM) [snapback]325708[/snapback]

LOL!! About 17 hours slow??!! laugh.gif
But nah, I can never steal your job!! Your big heart is the best!!
I'm just assisting you. And everyone. And, having good time all awhile!! happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan

errm right well welcome to our forums! please read the rules and have a nice stay btw it's "alchemist" you know wink.gif

LOL!! About 17 hours slow??!! laugh.gif
But nah, I can never steal your job!! Your big heart is the best!!
I'm just assisting you. And everyone. And, having good time all awhile!! happy.gif

awwwwww thats so sweet wub.gif i was only joking anyway laugh.gif riza ish hardly here so i need all the help i can get tongue.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome darlalcumist. n00b. rolleyes.gif
Read the Rules and Regulations while youre at it. wink.gif

Sis:I'm getting to it!! >D
Maybe Tombow could be my assistant as a forum welcomer? Huh? Huh? *Nudge, nudge*
Also fix that quote mess... XD
please dont hurt me
hey all my peeps i joined a few days ago so i really dont know what i should say. well thats all lol.
~*(Jaded)*~
Welcome please dont hurt me, and all other newbs! Make sure you've read the rules carefully. For a quick link, go to the top of the page. It won't take much of your time guys! wink.gif

p.s. try to fix your post ed's numbah 1 fan tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.