Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Hitel
I'm Robin, Nickname Hitel, obsessed with FMA, and 15 years old, i watcher the series on DVD non-stop, took me 3 days, 2 aspirin's, 1 fight with my dad, and allot of energy to stay awake (i did sleep though).

My favorite character is Roy mustang, and im not a fangirl, im a boy who really likes the character itself, the "skills", the voice, to me it's the most perfect character to be created.

Maybe some people know me from the Lineage 2 game, i was quite around on some servers (at least 20), and after that i got myself onto FMA. I saw a article once on the internet, i didnt read the whole thing, i just though "why dont give it a try", and im happy that i made that decision.

Hobby's are Computer, practising with my dagger, playing music (loudly on a studio-installation, on my room). My social life isnt that big, i have 5 friends, i have no girlfriend due the fact... i dont even know myself.

All you gotta know is there, want to know more? just ask, ill decide whatever i answer, or find it too personal.
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome gfx-sama and Hitel. Please take a look at our rules and regulations like eveyone has already said. happy.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(gfx-sama @ Nov 13 2005, 12:45 AM) [snapback]313707[/snapback]

I know this stuff. I have been on other forums but my friend told me that there real mean to newbies here. give me that shit and it wont be a nice ending

Aw.. come on now. Me? Mean? Never. ohmy.gif
FullMetalAlchemist5
Hey thanks to the replies to my question earlier,...I could've figured out how to create a topic..but I was too lazy. 0.0 sorry...and I'm not new to using forums...they all about have same/similar controls...and no I'm not a newcomer to Full Metal Alchemist...or this site...I just decided to join late..even though I've been using this website for a long time....and I'm not a "newbie".I'm very familiar with FMA
fullmetal forever
I new and all, but, no one really wants to be my friend. DX Time to die. X_X *sign*

ph34r.gif sad.gif

What's the Paco Association of America?

Mrs. Edward Elric
Drools over fullmetal forever's avatar and siggie....

QUOTE(gfx-sama @ Nov 13 2005, 02:45 AM) [snapback]313707[/snapback]

I know this stuff. I have been on other forums but my friend told me that there real mean to newbies here. give me that shit and it wont be a nice ending

Well duh. Do you know how many ppl are in this forum? like 10% of them are nOObs. We can be hard on you if you don't follow the rules (the silver bg inncident). But since you said you already know the rules because you've already been to other forum sites, well then here's my advice, READ THE RULES AGAIN because all forums vary. The rules here might be different so ya.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(fullmetal forever @ Nov 13 2005, 08:27 PM) [snapback]314118[/snapback]

I new and all, but, no one really wants to be my friend. DX Time to die. X_X *sign*

ph34r.gif sad.gif

What's the Paco Association of America?

awww i'm sure somone will be your friend ask people or go to the Forum Familly thread which is here in spam central and the Paco Association of America is the love of a little Origami frog rolleyes.gif yup we're weird
nice sig btw wink.gif
fullmetal forever
Aww, shankuu Mrs. Edward Elric! ^^
DemonJersey
I have been registered here for awhile, but I believe this is my first time posting.

Jersey
ed's numbuh 1 fan
DemonJersey welcome to our forums for a little bit of light reading you can help yourself to this wink.gif but... read it anywayz rolleyes.gif
have fun posting just don't spam! laugh.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Sis has gotten ahead of me... ><
Anyway... Welcome DemonJersey. As sis said take a look at the forum rules and guidelines.

Fullmetal Forever- Uh... what Sis said. would help you nicely. tongue.gif
shadow_raven_nevermore
hello, people. WAZZUP. i'm new and bored. i'm just sitting around lisenin' to muisic.
got nothin' to do (except homework dry.gif )
Ed#1Fan2.0
^Welcome..have fun on the forums and make sure you read the rules(I also have homework..that I should be doing but o;well lol biggrin.gif )
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Shadow Raven Nevermore.
Please take a look at this. smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
^awwww sis beat me wink.gif

welcome Shadow Raven Nevermore! please read the link that sis kindly posted and have a happy time on the forums!

when i welcome people i sound like a tour guide blink.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(ed @ Nov 14 2005, 10:31 PM) [snapback]314825[/snapback]

^awwww sis beat me wink.gif

welcome Shadow Raven Nevermore! please read the link that sis kindly posted and have a happy time on the forums!

I guess we all sound like tour guides.
DZBrick6
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Nov 14 2005, 08:55 PM) [snapback]314846[/snapback]

Not necessarily a bad thing, I've done it myself...greetings all newcomers, have fun.
foxywinry1992
hay all im new here smile.gif

QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Nov 14 2005, 11:39 PM) [snapback]314939[/snapback]

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Nov 14 2005, 08:55 PM) [snapback]314846[/snapback]

Not necessarily a bad thing, I've done it myself...greetings all newcomers, have fun.

Ed#1Fan2.0
^Hi and welcome to the site foxywinry1992!
foxywinry1992
QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Nov 15 2005, 12:24 AM) [snapback]314963[/snapback]

^Hi and welcome to the site foxywinry1992!

why thank you and you can just call me savannah smile.gif
zombie
welcome savannah
please read the rules.
foxywinry1992
QUOTE(zombie @ Nov 15 2005, 02:21 AM) [snapback]315012[/snapback]

welcome savannah
please read the rules.

huh i did blink.gif
mei_tenshi
Hello, foxywinry! Aside from the Rules and Guidelines, you should also read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum -- it'll make your stay here much more enjoyable. smile.gif
Slice Fury
MY NAME . . . IS NEO . . .

NAH . . . NOT REALLY, BUT I JUST GOT PATH OF NEO. I'M A BIG MATRIX FAN !!!! happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

OH YEAH . . . I'M Slice Fury happy.gif

( i'm watching FULL METAL ALCHEMIST right now . . . pre recorded. ) yaaaaaaa!!!!

Please do not attach irrelevent images to your posts. There is a signature option that can be edited in the 'My Controls' panel.
Mrs. Edward Elric
Hey Slice Fury and welcome to the forum. Click here To read the rules and regulations. Oh and if you like the Matrix so much, then put the picutre in your signiture by clicking on the "My Controls" at the top of the page. Thnx. And only use caps when you need to.
DustStorm
Welcome Foxy Winry and Slice Fury. happy.gif
Master of Alchemists
Hey people i am new and I already love this site.
mei_tenshi
Welcome, Master of Alchemists! It's great that you love the site already--that means you'll love this as well! biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
welcome foxywinry1992 ,Slice Fury ,and Master of Alchemists !! hope you have fun on the forums and don't forget to read the rules! happy.gif

Thank you and have a nice day! tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
Lost Mercenary
Hiya Guys and Gals.

I'm to be a part of these forums cause from what I've read it seems like my kinda place to hang out.

I've just started watching FMA but I'm going through it epsiode by episode. I'm up to about episode 20 now. But that doesn't matter. What does matter is how brilliant FMA is and how its had me glued to my screen like a drunk is glued to a beef curry for the last week or so.

Anyways the names Lost Mercenary and I hope to get on with everyone here and have a laugh.

See you on the flip side wink.gif
DZBrick6
QUOTE(Lost Mercenary @ Nov 16 2005, 03:36 PM) [snapback]315652[/snapback]

What does matter is how brilliant FMA is and how its had me glued to my screen like a drunk is glued to a beef curry for the last week or so.

Actually, we prefer rum!
tongue.gif

Welcome all new arrivals, come on in, relax, converse, enjoy.
Lily Shuman
hi i'm new here. and i dont know how to do stuff with my lookup. sad.gif
Slice Fury
WOW!!!! Nice . . . big letterz !!! happy.gif" DON'T PUMBLE ME WITH THEM !!! PLEAZE !!! (eeeek)
Ailuro
Slice Fury, please don't attach irrelevant images to your posts. If you are trying to use it as a signature, just put in the signature space with an img tag: [img ]URL here[/ img]. Without the spaces, of course.
loudmime
Wow, guess I'm the newest one here, huh? Just for a quick intro...

My name's Joy-Ann
I just turned 18 this past month
I'm an art freak...clay sculpting is my main focus
Anime's a part of me, and no one can do anything about it.

What else is there to say? Just by reading your posts I can tell that you guys are nice forum-mates...I'm glad I joined!

You all have a nice one!!
smile.gif
DustStorm
Hi loudmime! Welcome, and don't forget to read the rules. happy.gif
staystill
muwahahahahah now im the newest menber, beat that. lol jk
sup people, im julian and i turn 15 in one month smile.gif
awesome laugh.gif laugh.gif
laters
~*(Jaded)*~
Hey staystill, glad you could join the forum! Just remember to read the rules and guidelines of the site! happy.gif Happy posting!
Ed Elrich
you better read the guidlines and rules or the person above me will get really pissed at you if you do something wrong. Trust me I know.
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 17 2005, 12:32 PM) [snapback]316145[/snapback]

you better read the guidlines and rules or the person above me will get really pissed at you if you do something wrong. Trust me I know.

rolleyes.gif he he... I need to work on that. tongue.gif
loudmime
muwahahahahah now im the newest menber, beat that. lol jk

Staystill

Lol! well, actually I like it that you're the newest one now and not me...

For the ones who welcome the newbies, You guys make me worry...I thought I did something wrong already when you said to read the Rulls biggrin.gif. I read it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything...
~*(Jaded)*~
Welcome loudmime! And just to let everyone know the newest member is Zapdos. Anyone could see if they checked the forum index. tongue.gif
loudmime
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 17 2005, 04:19 PM) [snapback]316168[/snapback]

Welcome loudmime!

Hi loudmime! Welcome

Thanks for the welcome!
lava_alchemist
Im the lava alchemist. Well actually flame but the name was already taken.
~*(Jaded)*~
Wecome lava alchemist, please read the rules and guidlines! And I think the name lava alchemist is better, more original. smile.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
welcome lava alchemist!
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(loudmime @ Nov 17 2005, 01:05 PM) [snapback]316162[/snapback]
For the ones who welcome the newbies, You guys make me worry...I thought I did something wrong already when you said to read the Rulls biggrin.gif. I read it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything...

Now, that's the attitude! biggrin.gif

Don't worry, it's become a sort of ritual to tell all the newbies to read the rules and the Guide -- partly because our very own Quistis put so much thought and effort in it, and because it helps forestall any unpleasantness that might arise concerning forum behavior during your stay here.

Our telling you to read it is sort of like a disclaimer if you do do something wrong: "Don't say we didn't warn you," or something like that. smile.gif

So, um, welcome to the forums, everyone, and don't forget to read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum!
dragoon alchemist
B)hello i am dragoon alchemisti like to create things cool.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
^Hi and welcome to the site make sure that you read the rules.
DZBrick6
Howdy all newcomers, have fun.

And loudmime, it ain't a bad thing to read the rules and regs twice...shows dedication.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.