Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ailuro
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Oct 19 2005, 06:54 PM) [snapback]301949[/snapback]

@Jaded: See, I saw this coming, n00bs are swarming our once peaceful forum, I thought it was over, but I guess I was simply wrong.... again.... sad.gif

Heh, that happened long before you even joined. =p
Chopper Enthusiast
Hello, I'm new to these forums. I've seen only the episodes of FMA that air on Adult Swim, but this place looks like it takes extra care to prevent spoilers.

Oh, and as for the n00b problem, though it may not do much good here, I find the best way to deal with n00bs is completely ignoring them. Do not even acknowledge their existence. This works best on RP sites, but it may do some good here as well.
hi i'm a new fan of FMA well ok i haven't even seen it yet but i am watching it tonight to see if i like it so yeah[/size][color=#FF0000]
Mrs Mustang
Hello! biggrin.gif

I thought that I should introduce myself. So, here I am.
My name's Christine.
I'm from Norway (so if my english sucks, you know what's to blame.)
And I'm 16 years old.

Obviously I love Roy Mustang, and FMA, cause if I did not, I would not have
been here. Anyways. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask! See ya!

wink.gif
Suka
ello...

Name: Cameron
Origin: US

For those of you that think I probably got introduced to FMA through cartoon network, you are dead wrong tongue.gif. Anyway, I have some friends at my old school from Japan, and they introduced it to me. I havent seen many episodes, but I am completely hooked (downloading the other episodes now actually XD) Hehe, Im even going to Japan for school next year, and Im using FMA to help me learn Japanese tongue.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Suka, Chopper Enthusiast and Mrs Mustang!!
Welcome to our humblee forums and please make sureto read a Guide To Forum Decorum, which our Mod's have so carefully written!
StrawberryShampoo
Hello all new people! I haven't been here in a while so that's why I'm not listing names. But I welcome you all to the lovely FM-A forum I hope you all have a great time while your here! Please remember to take a look at the forum guidlines and you should do just fine here!
zephyr the alchemist of wind
NAME:Jaya steiner
PLACE OF BIRTH:australia

HEY names zephyr to you
INTERESTS:forums kingdom hearts kh-2.net forums full metal alchemist anime manga etc.
hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey i'm a nice guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I can get to know you!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif smile.gif wink.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Zephyr the Alchemist of Wind!! Long welcome short: have fun. Post alot. Read A Guide to Forum Decorum. That is all. Thank you.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Oct 25 2005, 08:56 PM) [snapback]304461[/snapback]

Hello Zephyr the Alchemist of Wind!! Long welcome short: have fun. Post alot. Read A Guide to Forum Decorum. That is all. Thank you.

Ugh, don't tell newcomers to post a lot.

Welcome, don't spam. tongue.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Ahh... okay then! tongue.gif
Cornel Hues
Im new here and i been watching FMA scince it first started on Adult Swim. so i need some help getting around
Riza "Gunslinger" Hawk
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:34 PM) [snapback]26160[/snapback]

Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif

[font=Book Antiqua] biggrin.gif yo! i just found my calling! This website! I've been a FMA otaku since they started showing previews of putting it on Adultswim. I became a Riza junkie since the first time i laid eyes on her! wub.gif I can't help it! She's soooo awesome! i even have the same hair cut as she does! ph34r.gif I started looking at this site a few days ago and I'm officially hooked on it! i would like to meet other Riza Roadies as I like to call myself and some of my friends. biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Cornel Hues. Let's make this short and simple. A Guide to Forum Decorum Read it. All of it.

Riza"Gunslinger"Hawk - Why don't you register?
Halford
Yeah Im a newcomer But I love FMA and other animes heard alot about this website hopefully its a good one.
~*(Jaded)*~
Welcome Halford, interesting name. And if you haven't gotten the idea from Riza-Hawkeye, go to the guide rules and what-not! tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
WELCOME EVERYONE!

hope you have fun on the forums!

hope this helps wink.gif READ ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!!

just don't spam, be a n00b if you can help it XD, and try to get on the mods good side their scary when they're angry ph34r.gif

also try to use good grammar this should prove usefull smile.gif
see i can be helpfull when i wanna tongue.gif

don't be afraid to PM me or someone else if you have any questions! smile.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(ed @ Oct 26 2005, 06:28 PM) [snapback]304860[/snapback]

just don't spam, be a n00b if you can help it XD, and try to get on the mods good side their scary when they're angry ph34r.gif

I agree unsure.gif

Hey don't believe us? Ask silver_bg, of wait you can't! There was nothing left ph34r.gif
Yugi Taylor
Guten Morgen everyone ^^

I'm Yugi and it is very nice to be part of the Fullmetal Alchemist boards at last ^^ I try to be on as much as I can but I mod for another site so it gets tough...

Anyway, I love anime and manga. I love manga so much that I even do manga for a magazine! =) Sure, it can be hard as a freshman and a volleyball player, but hey! I'll live.

I would read Hagane no RenkinJutsushi back in Japan in Gangan Comics all the time... but now that they have it in english over here, I just had to go get it ^^ I just love Edward Elric X3 I can't help myself!

I would love to get to know more people on the site.
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Yugi Taylor!! I'm no good at welcomes so.... Yeeeeeeeeeeeah.... anyway... glad you join.Have fun and read A guide to Forum Decorum.

Today stinks... my welcome got ruined cause my link tag won't work!! Or the smilies!!
Yugi Taylor
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Oct 27 2005, 05:50 PM) [snapback]305298[/snapback]

Hello Yugi Taylor!! I'm no good at welcomes so.... Yeeeeeeeeeeeah.... anyway... glad you join.Have fun and read A guide to Forum Decorum.

Today stinks... my welcome got ruined cause my link tag won't work!! Or the smilies!!

It's all right ^^ I really don't mind...

Yesterday was not a good day for me either... sleep.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Yugi Taylor @ Oct 27 2005, 12:01 PM) [snapback]305132[/snapback]

Guten Morgen everyone ^^

I'm Yugi and it is very nice to be part of the Fullmetal Alchemist boards at last ^^ I try to be on as much as I can but I mod for another site so it gets tough...

Anyway, I love anime and manga. I love manga so much that I even do manga for a magazine! =) Sure, it can be hard as a freshman and a volleyball player, but hey! I'll live.

I would read Hagane no RenkinJutsushi back in Japan in Gangan Comics all the time... but now that they have it in english over here, I just had to go get it ^^ I just love Edward Elric X3 I can't help myself!

I would love to get to know more people on the site.

ohhhh you are a mod? awesome-ness tongue.gif

ohmy.gif wow cool you must have great creativity smile.gif and spare time laugh.gif

you used to live in Japan!? ohmy.gif no fair tongue.gif konnichiha!
yes Edo-kun is the most greatest character i n Fullmetal Alchemist wub.gif :3

well welcome anywayz! biggrin.gif hope you have fun and if you want to make friends/get to know someone you can gohere!
have fun!
master-mind
Hello everyone.
Can someone plz help me accept the one user agreement thing on media? sad.gif plz
Riza-Hawkeye
This is the newcomers thread!! If you are new introduce yourself first!! Have some manners!! Jeez... these n00bs.... dry.gif
Master-Mind: Don't bother with the music part of the site, since FullmetalAlchemist has been released in America there is a certain rule against posting up the songs... or something like that. Read This meanwhile.
master-mind
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Oct 28 2005, 09:09 PM) [snapback]305870[/snapback]

This is the newcomers thread!! If you are new introduce yourself first!! Have some manners!! Jeez... these n00bs.... dry.gif
Master-Mind: Don't bother with the music part of the site, since FullmetalAlchemist has been released in America there is a certain rule against posting up the songs... or something like that. Read This meanwhile.

I'm sorry, hi I'm master-mind and im finally part of the FMA forums, laugh.gif laugh.gif yay!
Mrs. Edward Elric
Welcome happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(master-mind @ Oct 29 2005, 11:48 AM) [snapback]306018[/snapback]

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Oct 28 2005, 09:09 PM) [snapback]305870[/snapback]

I'm sorry, hi I'm master-mind and im finally part of the FMA forums, laugh.gif laugh.gif yay!

It's okay and Welcome to the forum! smile.gif
Lady_Kania
What can I say I just love those Full Metal boys. I haven't watched all the episodes but since I saw one I got hooked on it. I love to draw manga and write my own. :) what can i say exept i love Edward Elric.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
^ * dreamy sigh* don't we all XP
Welcome people!
fullmetal forever
QUOTE(The Flame Alchemist LuckyANBU @ Oct 15 2004, 09:13 AM) [snapback]27903[/snapback]
Hey Riza Babe! Nice Shigure avatar! It's cute! =3
biggrin.gif
[/size]

[size=2]Hey Mrs. Edward Elric! Cute Fruits Basket avatar and sig! ^^
laugh.gif

Fuji
I'm new here.. I'm Fuji, and I love FMA.. Especially RoyEd! =D And EnvyEd, and RoyRiza, and.. ::rattles on and on:: Erm, I'm not a regular forumer, so I'll only be dropping in once in a while.. I've no idea why my first post is 3 months after I joined. I guess I just forgot to come post or something.. =3

Anyway, welcome me? ><
zombie
Welcome Fjui.
PLEASE READ THE RULES

Ed#1Fan2.0
^Welcome Fuji and hi zombie!Fuji you might want to change your sig.It is to big.Love the pic though.

Hi and welcome all newcomers!Make sure that you read the forum rules and guidelines.Have fun and keep posting! biggrin.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
Hey Fuji. Welcome.
zombie
ALL NEW PEOPLE WAIT A WEEK BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD PLEASE!!!
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Welcome Yugi Taylor master-mind Fuji Mrs Mustang Suka zephr the alcemist of wind Cornel Hues Halford Swiftalchemist Chopper Enthusiast. I hope you all have fun and make nice friends, but make sure to read the rules and guidlines. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(zombie @ Oct 30 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]306686[/snapback]

ALL NEW PEOPLE WAIT A WEEK BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD PLEASE!!!

That's not a set-in-stone rule.
If you know you are capable of creating a thought-provoking and intelligent topic, then by all means, make one.
The Fat Alchemist
[b] Love this show, just saw episode 34 on Cartoon Network. This is getting good but unfourtunatley i only get 1 new episode a week..I wanna so badly know what happens in the end ph34r.gif
sun zhongshan
._.

i have never seen the show (concidering i don't have cartoon network >_>) but read the manga up to chapter 52.

...and yes i am new
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Welcome Sun zhongshan! Also to you too Th Fat Alchemist!Make sure you read the rules and guidelines, and happy posting!
Alchemic
What's up guys (and girls)? I'm Alchemic. I'm very surprised that the name "Alchemic" wasn't taken. After all, it is the adjective form of alchemy.
~FMAgurl~
Welcome Alchemic. There may not be another alchemic, but there are plenty of "_____ alchemist"s. Please read the beginner's guide before posting, and enjoy your stay happy.gif.
Alchemist_of_Shadows
[color=#FF0000][size=2]yea so i am the Alchemist of Shadows....and im new....and...im 16 i live in CA
Nuthael
Hi! I'm new here, just thought itd prob b customary to duck my head in here and say a grand hello to all who actually bother reading this thread. And if u read this, go you! you're a champ! You actually take time out to acknowledge the lessers! woo! so ill see you around the forums and well yeah! bye!

-Nuth
Shinobi Alchemist
Hello, all newcomers biggrin.gif
fMa_nv92
Hi, I am new here..I just registered yesterday night...I am a BIG fan
of Fullmetal Alchemist....
Riza Babe
Hi there fMa nv92! I can see your a big fan of Fma smile.gif Remember to read the rules and obey them. If you have any questions pm me, and I'll try to answer them.^^
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Alchemic, Alchemist of Shadows, Nuthael, and fMa_nv92!!
I'm no good at welcoming so Read This.

Riza-Babe: Your Siggy is sooo awesome. ohmy.gif
I might ask you for one soon... X3
japaneseobesession
umm... hi everyone biggrin.gif

I am

Jessica (perferably Jay) I am 12 years old living in New Jersey, USA
.........my English really really sucks because I don't pay attention in class.. and I'm too lazy to check for typos, mistakes, blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhh

umm... I go to John Adams Middle school

is that it?

OOOOOOOOOOOH pictures =D

Halloween
picture from yesterday
Halloween dance
bored so I played dress up
I just felt like scaring people over the internet =D

..that might be too much O.o <---- camera whore

oh yeah
click the links if you dare to be blind for the rest of your lifeee
Zarpia
Hey biggrin.gif hello Jay ^^ Welcome to the forum, make sure to read the rules and happy posting tongue.gif

ohmy.gif i like your pictures you look cool there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.