Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
SapphireAlchemist
Hi there! I'm the SapphireAlchemist, or, more accurately, that's the name of my OC in my avatar. happy.gif;

I'm kind of new to FullMetal Alchemist, just about a month ago, but it's very accessible and I like it very much so far! I hope to be around here more and more as I get through reading the manga and watching the show! happy.gif
BTW, if anyone I know from any other forums is here, that'd be great. happy.gif; I really don't know anyone here.

So, basically, HI! biggrin.gif
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
QUOTE(SapphireAlchemist @ Sep 29 2005, 07:03 PM) [snapback]294344[/snapback]

Hi there! I'm the SapphireAlchemist, or, more accurately, that's the name of my OC in my avatar. happy.gif;

I'm kind of new to FullMetal Alchemist, just about a month ago, but it's very accessible and I like it very much so far! I hope to be around here more and more as I get through reading the manga and watching the show! happy.gif
BTW, if anyone I know from any other forums is here, that'd be great. happy.gif; I really don't know anyone here.

So, basically, HI! biggrin.gif

Hi! I hope you have fun and make new friends here and if you would like to be friends, just PM me or something.
I bet there would be lots of people who would be your'e friends.
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Sapphire-san. happy.gif *bows*

If you haven't already done so, please take a brief look at our forum guidelines (a link is available in the post above yours, as well as atop and section of the forum itself). Happy posting~

(Wow, it feels like I haven't done this for awhile. smile.gif)
SapphireAlchemist
Aw, thanks! happy.gif *bows in return* Actually I had already taken a look at that. happy.gif; But thanks anyway!
Thank you, Kakashi's#1 Girlfriend! I will PM you, then! smile.gif
TheMetalAlchemist
hey guys im to this board didnt even knew it existed but im glad i found it, FMA is the best anime i have ever watched in my life the people in it are unique and the stories they tell are great, Question why did that father transmute that his little daughter and dog together that fringing had me upset?
GYRAX
Cool, and introduction thread. happy.gif

Hey everyone. GYRAX here, saying hi; I'm pretty new here. I'm not used to how things roll here, especially in a forum as big as this; I'm used to visiting smaller message boards, so I'll hang around this place a bit to see how things go. happy.gif

However, I don't wish to divulge much personal info, so if you want to know anything about me, then check my profile. Again, hello everyone. happy.gif

-GYRAX
Zarpia
Welcome GYRAX please do check the forum, is one of the best tongue.gif
I'll be sure to check you profile for a little more info on you laugh.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello 'TheMetalAlchemist' and GYRAX!! And wecome to our forum!! biggrin.gif
Take a close look at the rules and guidelines and you might get in a good word with the GP!! rolleyes.gif
crystalmew
*waves*

Hi there! :3 I'm crystal_mew, or Mew, as many call me. I joined a while ago...though forgot my user. *sweatdrop* None the le4ss, I am new here, and this is my first post. Though I don't usually stay in a forum too long, I will be lurking around. Looks great here so far. ^^
Exodius
Hey Exodius here, means nothing in particular just a random name that came to my head =) I'm reasonably new to FMA seen a few eps and loving it!
Automne
Welcome, Exodius and crystalmew! Hope you enjoy your time here and be sure to read the forum rules! happy.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome everyone new here!Have fun and keep posting!
ScaR
I'm not new, altough i will be posting here more since I need to speek/write and read english more. AND I miss this forum! So many nice people! biggrin.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Anyone I've over looked on this thread(because I am far too lazy to go back and read)!! biggrin.gif
edward,elric99
hi, I'm new... so hi
oh yah! how do you get an avatar?
Ailuro
That answer and many more can be found in the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

Read. It. All.
*Darkmetal-Angel*
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. I just joined a few minutes ago, and, not realizing that there was a topic for new people, made a complete new one saying how I was new and basically asked for people to drop in and say hi. God, I feel like a utter noob. dry.gif

Well, that aside, happy to be here!
~*(Jaded)*~
Well know you are in the correct topic I can say "Welcome to wonderful forum! I hope you enjoy posting! See you around! wink.gif" tongue.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(*Darkmetal-Angel* @ Oct 4 2005, 06:40 PM) [snapback]296152[/snapback]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. I just joined a few minutes ago, and, not realizing that there was a topic for new people, made a complete new one saying how I was new and basically asked for people to drop in and say hi. God, I feel like a utter noob. dry.gif

Well, that aside, happy to be here!

Happens to the best of us. happy.gif
*Darkmetal-Angel*
Thanks. biggrin.gif

Well, I want to stay on longer, but I need to finish up my homework (darn that history and theology!). Thanks for the welcome guys! Bye! laugh.gif
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Welcome *Dark metal-Angel* and edward,elric 99. I hope you have fun and make lots of friends! tongue.gif
Orphan
Well im 19 i live in d-town texas and no its not all farms and cowboys lol,but besides the point im an orphan and i found out about FMA threw a comic nerdy friend of mine good guy but the point is i have my family code of arms tattoo'd on me and it has a wierd alchemist i think its alchemist symbol on the shield i asked richardson the man who ran the oprhanage and he said ive had it on me ever since i was dropped off at the oprhanage at the age of 3,so over a period of time ive gotten interested in FMA and hope to have a good time here and i see alot of canadians my fiance is canadian hope you guys dont mind an american on the board tongue.gif

ive got the image of the tattoo in a paint file how do i show you guys maybe you guys know? ive looked up alchemist symbols but i see the symbol but theres like 2 symbols mixed together i cant make it out im lost about it lol i just started getting interested in the symbol when FMA came out,just need help on showing you guys if you can help me do that or i can email it to one of you guys that know alot about this it could help me out

im gonna go ahead and use orphan as a name guest probly isnt helping you guys out alot lol

Ailuro: Maybe you should actually register so you don't have to triple post.
Automne
What the hell???? blink.gif :is confused:
edward rules
i am 11 years old i love to watch fma every night i own the whole second season on dvd and i am a boy. laugh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
blink.gif aren't you supposed to register before you post here on this thread???

well anywayz welcome all you newcomers! if you need a friend PM me or something if you have questions i can answer them
i don't bite much tongue.gif XD
full metal alchemist 199413
hi my name is dakota i am 11 years old i lov to watch fullmetal alchemist i own the whole second fma season on dvd and it is in japanese and i am a boy so hi
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif ohmy.gif [font=Century Gothic]
Zarpia
Welcome Dakota (loves the name) enjoy your time in the forum, have fun, make friends and read the rules^^ *pops confetti*
Ed#1Fan2.0
Hi to all you new comers out there.If you need a friend or have a question just send me a pm!Hace fun and keep posting! smile.gif
full metal alchemist 199411
hey my name is dakota i am 11 years old i love to watch fma i have the whole second season on dvd they are in all japanese and i love sushi does anybody else love sushi and i am a boy laugh.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
Hi and welcome full metal alchemist 199411.If you ever have a question just pm me!Make sure you read the forum rules and guidlines.
Angels_Wings
HIYA EVERYONE!!!!! biggrin.gif I'm Angels_Wings! Nice to meet you! I LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist, hehehe my friends would probably call me obssessed! Anyway, I really love Fullmetal Alchemist, I've seen the whole series, and I can't wait till there's a fansub for the movie!!!!!! I didn't really like the ending of the series very much... OK! Well thats me! It's nice to meet you.
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome Angels Wings have fun and keep posting.Make sure you read the forum rules and guidlines.

(I feel like welcoming everyone today)
alphonse189
Hi my name is haley I love to watch fma I think nina is cute smile.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(alphonse189 @ Oct 6 2005, 04:19 PM) [snapback]296874[/snapback]

Hi my name is haley I love to watch fma I think nina is cute smile.gif

Of course she is cute! biggrin.gif Welcome! smile.gif
alphonse189
hey i am haley i think nina is so cute very cute i am a girl
~FMAgurl~
You already introduced yourself, alphonse189. But welcome anyways. Be sure to read the Beginner's Guide happy.gif
Nikki
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=3][color=#FF0000]Hey everyone!!! I am brand new here. Just wanted to find fellow Fullmetal Alchmist Fans. I hope to get to know you all better. Ttyl!
Ed

[size=3]Hi my name is Ed Davis one of my friends said that this website had something to do with alchemy (he's kind of a liar so I was wondering if it does have something to do with it.
~FMAgurl~
Welcome Nikki. Please remember to read the Beginner's Guide happy.gif. Enjoy your stay.

@Ed: This sight is mainly about the anime/manga series Full Metal Alchemist, but there are some topics about alchemy in the Full Metal Alchemist Anime section happy.gif
Ed
can you tell me about fullmetal alchemist? plz
Fan_Alchemist
Welcome all!
~FMAgurl~
I think the synopsis that this site had explains it rather well to someone new to the anime/manga.
Ed
Thanks! this is odd I my friend(being the bastarde he is) knew that I had the same name as... hey is he the main character or not?
does anybody wanna be my friend sad.gif
Ed
huh, who the hell are you?

I was the guest sorry but really who the hell are you?

DO NOT HOLD CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Ed @ Oct 7 2005, 04:42 PM) [snapback]297089[/snapback]

Thanks! this is odd I my friend(being the bastarde he is) knew that I had the same name as... hey is he the main character or not?

Yes, one of the main characters is called Ed--Edward Elric. He has a lot of fan(girl)s, to say the least.

QUOTE(full metal alchemist 199411 @ Oct 7 2005, 04:43 PM) [snapback]297090[/snapback]

does anybody wanna be my friend sad.gif

It would be easier for people to decide if you tell a bit more about yourself--your interests, favoirte anime, why you like FMA...stuff like that. But overall, it's pretty easy to make a friend if you just participate and edit out the attached image in your post, since it has nothing to do with what you're posting. If you want to display in an image, you can put it in you signagure. smile.gif

*girves Pocky to all the newcomers*

Don't forget to read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum, conveniently pinned in every forum. It does a poster good. smile.gif
Did you say Ed-WARD?!
does anybody like sushi and pocky

Please do not attach irrelevant images. There is something called a signature.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 7 2005, 05:15 PM) [snapback]297099[/snapback]

Did you say Ed-WARD?!

That's his full name, but he commonly goes by "Ed".

Why, is there something wrong with "Edward"? huh.gif

@full metal alchemist 199411: I like both. But as this is the Newcomers thread, the purpose is for you to introduce yourself. I'm sure you can find out who has your common interests soon enough.

And if you haven't already, read the Guide.
QUOTE(full metal alchemist 199411 @ Oct 7 2005, 05:18 PM) [snapback]297100[/snapback]

does anybody like sushi and pocky

were exactly did that come from? huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.