Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
mei_tenshi
@Celes: ph34r.gif

*nervous laugh* Um, welcome to the forum, everyone! *hands out Pocky...and slips an extra box to Snow Huntress*
Snow Huntress
Thanks! Mmm, pocky biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
I highly doubt she'll be around all that much, but she will be around... happy.gif;; Don't worry, I'm schoolin' her tongue.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Snow Huntress @ Sep 18 2005, 03:23 PM) [snapback]288199[/snapback]

Hi everyone! I love Hughes! 'Nuf said.

Oh yeah, did I mention my best friend is Celestial? happy.gif

hehehe i could tell just from your sig =) looks like celes' style sig.
Riza Babe
Welcome Snow Huntress!!!! lol You're my students Best firend, Aww isn't that nice.^^
Zarpia
I shall welcome her too^^

Welcome Snow Huntress tongue.gif
kmila
hi everyone...sorry for the double post the problem is i forgot to ask for the sprites jejejejej anyway....even if im new thanks to all those who are just joining us now like everyone else i hope that you have fun and enjoy the stay and also thanks to those that had just welcome me smile.gif. to jaded: i dont know i suppose i want to be a cousin tongue.gif jejeje by the way do you know a where i can get fma sprites?? ...
or anyone else who knows?
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(kmila @ Sep 19 2005, 02:21 PM) [snapback]288743[/snapback]

hi everyone...sorry for the double post the problem is i forgot to ask for the sprites jejejejej anyway....even if im new thanks to all those who are just joining us now like everyone else i hope that you have fun and enjoy the stay and also thanks to those that had just welcome me smile.gif. to jaded: i dont know i suppose i want to be a cousin tongue.gif jejeje by the way do you know a where i can get fma sprites?? ...
or anyone else who knows?

welcome, and have fun posting,

these forums are user friendly tongue.gif
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Hi, Kmila, I hope you have lot's of fun and make lot's of friends! biggrin.gif

If someone is mean to you just ignore them, it's the easiest way.
kmila
hey me again...thanks a lot again for the welcoming hughes, kakashi's #1 girlfriend im really having a good time posting messages here. wink.gif well as i am a new member to the jadeds family yes i suppose and i would like to be your sister i think it would be really fun tongue.gif send me a message i f you agree or if you want to ask me something bye.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(kmila @ Sep 19 2005, 07:06 PM) [snapback]289031[/snapback]

hey me again...thanks a lot again for the welcoming hughes, kakashi's #1 girlfriend im really having a good time posting messages here. wink.gif well as i am a new member to the jadeds family yes i suppose and i would like to be your sister i think it would be really fun tongue.gif send me a message i f you agree or if you want to ask me something bye.

no problem on the welcome smile.gif its nice to be nice tongue.gif
my_gunshot_romance_xX
Hello, my name is Keenan "Hi Keenan" I'm 13 and i love animie biggrin.gif i like fma of corse, inuyasha, and x (thouse are the only ones i can think of right now) i also love music like sum 41 (my favorite), blink-182 and my chemical romance( pritty much all rock)......i can never stop drawing...........oh and lady's im single so if u ever decide u want to just talk or somethen im me at Xxsum41XxdudexX or childofKorn82..........................................ROCK ON![/b]
~*(Jaded)*~
Hello and welcome to our wonderfull forum! *music plays, glitter falls from above*
Snow Huntress
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me happy.gif

@mongooseboi: Even though Celestial made my signature, I picked outeverything so it's still mine tongue.gif
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(my_gunshot_romance_xX @ Sep 20 2005, 04:09 PM) [snapback]289436[/snapback]

Hello, my name is Keenan "Hi Keenan" I'm 13 and i love animie biggrin.gif i like fma of corse, inuyasha, and x (thouse are the only ones i can think of right now) i also love music like sum 41 (my favorite), blink-182 and my chemical romance( pritty much all rock)......i can never stop drawing...........oh and lady's im single so if u ever decide u want to just talk or somethen im me at Xxsum41XxdudexX or childofKorn82..........................................ROCK ON![/b]

welcome to the wonderful world of the FMA forums tongue.gif we like grammer here thats a tip for a new comers, and it looks like you did a pretty good job on the grammer.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Snow Huntress @ Sep 20 2005, 05:22 PM) [snapback]289473[/snapback]

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me happy.gif

@mongooseboi: Even though Celestial made my signature, I picked outeverything so it's still mine tongue.gif

hehe yup :]
Bob Allen
Was up People, i have been seeing the show for a will and it was pretty kool, i am a new comer but i already know every thing about the site so don't think i will ask questions, i am just saying was up
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Bob Allen @ Sep 21 2005, 10:34 AM) [snapback]289948[/snapback]

Was up People, i have been seeing the show for a will and it was pretty kool, i am a new comer but i already know every thing about the site so don't think i will ask questions, i am just saying was up

coolness, welcomeish and *pokes siggy* even if you already know the rules im just stating it for others smile.gif
Ed_is_da_cutest
I just wanna say hi quick so HI!!I'll write more later.Not much time now dry.gif
Antimony
Hi, everyone. Just got into FMA about a week ago and polished off all the scan-lated manga and episode summaries I could find. I'm officially a Metal Head now, with a soft spot for Al. Hope to contribute more and hang out soon!
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Antimony @ Sep 21 2005, 04:42 PM) [snapback]290092[/snapback]

Hi, everyone. Just got into FMA about a week ago and polished off all the scan-lated manga and episode summaries I could find. I'm officially a Metal Head now, with a soft spot for Al. Hope to contribute more and hang out soon!

ah, you discovered FMA tongue.gif thats good otherwise you would be missing out. and check the manga section of this site for episode summeries and manga.

QUOTE(Ed_is_da_cutest @ Sep 21 2005, 04:26 PM) [snapback]290081[/snapback]

I just wanna say hi quick so HI!!I'll write more later.Not much time now dry.gif

ah, you should register then say hello tongue.gif but welcome anyways, hope you have a good time here
~*(Jaded)*~
Hey newcomer! You really should see some episodes! It's a great anime series (at least I think so tongue.gif ).
kmila
heyy guys how are you ??? well me agaun asking about the sprites but if any of you know where to get them please tell me im diying to have one of those.

greetings kmila
Ed#1Fan2.0
welcome newcomers and happy posting!
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
hi everyone
hope you enjoy the website and post post post...
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Sep 22 2005, 11:00 PM) [snapback]290991[/snapback]

hi everyone
hope you enjoy the website and post post post...

...carefully.

Don't forget to read through the Guide to Forum Decorum--it does a poster good.

And here, have a cookie. smile.gif
Edward01
Hi everyone,
Im back from doing some stuff I havent been here in a while. I just wanted to say hi and waz up.

Please do not attach irrelevent images to your post. This is not a signature function.
kmila
hi everyone....mm i was just wandering jaded what happen with the family thing???is there any problem??? this call also goes to kakashis havent got any answer anything wrong?? sad.gif
Fan_Alchemist
Hi, I'm Fan or Lauren if you prefer.

I've started a few days ago. I like it here. Many have been helpful and friendly to me even if I was a n00b.
A Song of Storm and Fire
I'm new...kinda... ^^;;
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
QUOTE(A Song of Storm and Fire @ Sep 24 2005, 05:40 PM) [snapback]291851[/snapback]

I'm new...kinda... ^^;;

Welcome, a song of storm and fire! I hope you have fun amd make lots of friends!
mei_tenshi
Hi, Fan Alchemist and A Song of Storm and Fire! (Interesting name you got there, by the way. smile.gif ) Enjoy your stay, and be sure to read through the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum--it'll save a lot of trouble and strife in the future.

And welcome back, Edward01!

*gives out fresh-baked cookies*
Fan_Alchemist
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 24 2005, 11:06 PM) [snapback]291927[/snapback]

Hi, Fan Alchemist and A Song of Storm and Fire! (Interesting name you got there, by the way. smile.gif ) Enjoy your stay, and be sure to read through the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum--it'll save a lot of trouble and strife in the future.

And welcome back, Edward01!

*gives out fresh-baked cookies*

Thank you, Mei-san.
~FMAgurl~
Welcome all newcomers!

...I could have sworn that I saw this thread closed ph34r.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Sep 25 2005, 03:17 PM) [snapback]292569[/snapback]

Welcome all newcomers!

...I could have sworn that I saw this thread closed ph34r.gif

yea it was for some strange reason..its open now though smile.gif
My name is Denis i am 10 years young ilve in AZ even thogh i feel like this is none of youre damn bussiness i am still telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mei_tenshi
Welcome to the forums, Denis. Don't forget to read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. It's a good place to start learning your way hereabouts. Happy foruming! smile.gif

*gives Pocky*
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello all newcomers I still haven't welcomed!! biggrin.gif
alchemist x
QUOTE(111 @ Sep 25 2005, 06:21 PM) [snapback]292624[/snapback]

My name is Denis i am 10 years young ilve in AZ even thogh i feel like this is none of youre damn bussiness i am still telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, how polite. not
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
QUOTE(111 @ Sep 25 2005, 04:21 PM) [snapback]292624[/snapback]

Please don't argue with people. If you yell at anyone, I will literaly mail myself to AZ and kick your but and it won't be a pretty sight! So don't yell at any of my friends, meaning don't yell at anyone at all.Thank you for considering this note. sleep.gif
kmila
hi to all newcomers from the small ones to the big ones enjoy posting and please read the guide forum for a little respect !!
Fan_Alchemist
QUOTE(111 @ Sep 25 2005, 07:21 PM) [snapback]292624[/snapback]

Hey lose the attitude.

And one more thing.
Wrath is not stupid. Have a good day, sir.
chidori69
yo everyone.!!!
its so nice to be here..although i dont think i realy need to be here.. you guys have so many memebers..and from what i have seen it is a great site!!!!
anyway just a little intro my fav animes are bleach and naruto. fav manga is bleach, the hating girl and ichigo 100%.
at the moment im realy geting into gfx...^_______^

and how i heard about this site??? well i actualy heard it from another site...but i wont go into detail....haha [heard you got them good.....]
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(chidori69 @ Sep 27 2005, 10:11 PM) [snapback]293646[/snapback]

yo everyone.!!!
its so nice to be here..although i dont think i realy need to be here.. you guys have so many memebers..and from what i have seen it is a great site!!!!

Welcome, chidori69! It's always nice to have new members...especially those who read the Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum that our mods have spent so much time on. *hint hint* biggrin.gif

QUOTE(chidori69)

and how i heard about this site??? well i actualy heard it from another site...but i wont go into detail....haha [heard you got them good.....]

Er...whatever do you mean? XD

In any case, help yourself to the forum refrigerator! You'll be surprised at the selection...
chidori69
yep.. im slowly geting around the forum,..[dam dial up..haha]
anyway i also wanted to say the layout is great!!
Full Metal Elf
Hello! I'm new here, and I'm also a new Anime/Manga fan! My friend dragged me into it, and now I LOVE it! I have only seen Full Metal Alchemist (although only the first two discs...I need to get through the other 4 smile.gif). Anyway, glad to join the community!
Riza-Hawkeye
Welcome Full Metal Elf!!
Please take time to read the rules.... the Grammar Police will adore you if you do so!! biggrin.gif
Shadow-Gecko-Alchmist
hi im while my name is you should know im fourteen and a dud ok the rest you should know of me is in my sig. DA!
DarkMetalAlchemist666
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 7 2005, 01:30 AM) [snapback]276729[/snapback]

Welcome, DarkMetalAlchemit, unfortunately I don't have the English version on hand, but I do have the Japanese. ohmy.gif

Thank you for the welcome Ailuro, I really appreciate it. But I would rather have the english version. It's sad to say that I watch the show nearly everyday and I still can't remember it. ::sigh:: But thanx again. Peace!
Omakase Shimasu
^Pssst, a helpful tip: when you use tags in your posts/signature etc., always make sure to close them, otherwise they won't work. smile.gif

biggrin.gif Welcome all, I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. Don't be afraid to ask around when in doubt about something. And if you haven't done so already, Ed urges you to check out the Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum. wink.gif (See signature)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.