Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ed#1Fan2.0
welcome everyone new!happy posting!
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(silver bg @ Sep 12 2005, 08:18 PM)
This theard has no point. all the older people just try to scare people away
[right][snapback]282948[/snapback][/right]

haha silver bg posted tongue.gif also this thread has an huge part, its a place where people can introduce themselves. its very useful
habitual_heaven
Hi everyone. I just discovered FMA and I'm hooked!

My name's Jen I'm a 24-year-old brand new mom of a beautiful little girl named Lydia. I'm an anime-nut at heart and I'm glad I stumbled across this site!
Elderberry
QUOTE(silver-san)
This theard has no point. all the older people just try to scare people away
Hai, hai, as we all know I am indeed quite the bitter old hag who chases unsuspecting youngsters down the parking lot with my two-toned umbrella...mellow.gif

....nan chatte. tongue.gif

Anyways, youkoso ne, Kuna-san, Snooky-san, Earth-san and heaven-san. happy.gif *bows*

Those who have not yet taken a look should pay a friendly visit to our lovely forum guidelines, recently updated with a flashy photo! smile.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'
mongooseboi
QUOTE(habitual_heaven @ Sep 13 2005, 08:14 PM)
Hi everyone.  I just discovered FMA and I'm hooked!

My name's Jen I'm a 24-year-old brand new mom of a beautiful little girl named Lydia.  I'm an anime-nut at heart and I'm glad I stumbled across this site!
[right][snapback]283889[/snapback][/right]

hey! welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay biggrin.gif
Dramatic Harmony
Hey everyone!!!

I just finished watching FMA today, and I'm dying. The anime is probably one of the best I've seen, although it doesn't say much considering I haven't really watched much anime. But FMA is so entertwining, and some episodes are so powerful emotionally, it just got to me. I'm dying to watch the movie...

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.
zombie

hi Dramatic Harmony your new and no one is on so ill tell you make sure that you r read the rules. have fun and post lots.
The rules
Ed#1Fan2.0
QUOTE(habitual_heaven @ Sep 13 2005, 09:14 PM)
Hi everyone.  I just discovered FMA and I'm hooked!

My name's Jen I'm a 24-year-old brand new mom of a beautiful little girl named Lydia.  I'm an anime-nut at heart and I'm glad I stumbled across this site!
[right][snapback]283889[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(Dramatic Harmony @ Sep 14 2005, 03:01 AM)
Hey everyone!!!

I just finished watching FMA today, and I'm dying.  The anime is probably one of the best I've seen, although it doesn't say much considering I haven't really watched much anime.  But FMA is so entertwining, and some episodes are so powerful emotionally, it just got to me.  I'm dying to watch the movie...

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.
[right][snapback]284004[/snapback][/right]

Welcome and have fun here!happy posting!
Edward E.
Hey I am new here and needs some freinds could someone help me out huh.gif happy.gif happy.gif tongue.gif
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Edward E. @ Sep 14 2005, 01:46 PM)
Hey I am new here and needs some freinds could someone help me out  huh.gif  happy.gif  happy.gif  tongue.gif
[right][snapback]284153[/snapback][/right]

welcome, and i hope you find many friends smile.gif try the open chat, there are nice people there

*pokes siggy, looking at forum guide*
Guest_silveryCross_*
umm hey...ive been browsing through here for a few months now, but i've been a fullmetal and overall anime fan for much longer than that, and my computer finally let me make an account...so...hey ya'll! laugh.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
QUOTE(Edward E. @ Sep 14 2005, 01:46 PM)
Hey I am new here and needs some freinds could someone help me out  huh.gif  happy.gif  happy.gif  tongue.gif
[right][snapback]284153[/snapback][/right]

ill be your friend!

welcome eveyone new.If you havent read the forum rules please do so.o and have fun! smile.gif
Crux Elric, No Relation
Hi-hi! Name's Crux, Crux Elric... no realtion! (It's an inside joke. blink.gif ) Well, anyways, my really real name is Destiny. I'm a fan of all things anime and Final Fantasy. My favorite band is Nightwish. My favorite non-anime TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm 20 years old and engaged. I like to do computer graphics and play Dark Ages in my spare time... that's about it...

<3,
Crux
Fullmetal Fugazi
Hi, my names Fullmetal Fugazi but everyone can just call me Fu. *crowd- Hi Fu* I've been poking around here for a short while before I decided to join. I'm an FMA junkie, I love the characters (they seem so ALIVE/real) the story line, everything about the show actually biggrin.gif I'm 28 which sounds like an old head but I am in better shape than most 19 year olds and most people tell me that I look like I'm 21. I love FMA, AKIRA, TMNT, ol'school Transformers, and recently Samurai Shamploo and Naruto. I've been around A LOT, I've visited 42 out of the 50 states, not too many foreign countries though. I would love to visit Japan some day. I'm a pretty friendly and open person. I'm pretty straight forward, I dont believe in BSing people. I feel that if you got an issue with something, you should takle it head on otherwise it will only get bigger. and uh.....yeah

*looks left....right.....vanishes like ninja ph34r.gif *
ed_wuvs_me
I've signed up for a couple of forums before, but I'm new here.

Does anybody know when the FMA movie will be out (without spoiling anything). Some dipwad spoiled part of it for me already.

mad.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
@Crux Elric, No Relation- Welcome to the FMA forums! smile.gif Please read all rules and guidlines here.

@Fullmetal Fugazi- Kewl, you've visited almost 42 states? Have you been to Texas? That's where I live. Oh, and welcome^^

@ed_wuvs_me- The FMA movie subs will come out in about 6 months starting from the release date in Japan.
fullmetal08
hey im new here..o.O

just looking for something to do and im a HARDCORE FMA fan..
14 in highschool class of '08

im also kinda lonely..anyone want to help me out?
alchemydude90
QUOTE(fullmetal08 @ Sep 15 2005, 06:32 PM)
hey im new here..o.O

just looking for something to do and im a HARDCORE FMA fan..
14 in highschool class of '08

im also kinda lonely..anyone want to help me out?
[right][snapback]285318[/snapback][/right]

yeah sure i'll help you out, if you need anything just ask me and i'll help you out.......by the way welcome to the forum, ha ha laugh.gif
~FMAgurl~
Lot's of new people. Welcome all smile.gif Remember to read the Beginners Guide!
LegendaryDragonAlchemistOfPower
Hi I'm also new, kinda. Not a very talkative person. 80% of the time I have reallly nothin to say. blink.gif

biggrin.gif ::grin:: so uh... yeah...

check out my picture in my public picture album, and view my webby for more information on me (cuz the signature is so LARGE), it's better off... wink.gif don't want a mad edo after me ha ha ha ha ha! laugh.gif or something... ::gets scared a minute, but then remembers I can kill any immortals/undead creatures/people, not just living things (non-undead) my friends (you'd have to see my dragon-picture in the picture album to believe):: blink.gif

no haters of me please. sleep.gif

P.S. I have a bad temper too. Who knows, maybe I'm worse than izumi... tongue.gif
also i'm overly obsessive over smileys. Sorry to annoy you.
Fullmetal Fugazi
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 15 2005, 08:19 PM)
@Crux Elric, No Relation- Welcome to the FMA forums!  smile.gif Please read all rules and guidlines here.

@Fullmetal Fugazi- Kewl, you've visited almost 42 states? Have you been to Texas? That's where I live. Oh, and welcome^^

@ed_wuvs_me- The FMA movie subs will come out in about 6 months starting from the release date in Japan.
[right][snapback]285132[/snapback][/right]

yup, I've been to Dallas/Ft Worth and El Paso

thanks for the welcome
kmila
heyyy everyone mi name is kmila..just started now in september im 17 love fma to the death..and anime in general well if you wanna give me some useful guides in this forum or want to talk everything is welcome...

ps: talking about useful guides... could anyone plesae tell me how to put an image under my name ...thanks;)
Quistis88
QUOTE(kmila @ Sep 16 2005, 03:38 PM)
ps: talking about useful guides... could anyone plesae tell me how to put an image under my name ...thanks;)

If you've heard about the Guide, then the next step is to read it here. It will explain common FAQs about the forum and select technical questions.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(LordGohan @ Sep 16 2005, 07:45 PM)
i just saw it,it kicked a$$!way better than spirits!way worth the money
[right][snapback]286347[/snapback][/right]

welcome kmila :] biggrin.gif enjoy your stay!
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
I hope everyone new here makes lots of friends and has lots of fun! biggrin.gif
If you need a friend just e-mail me or give me a personal message or something,k? biggrin.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome and enjoy the website!
*i think i need a new speach...*
Velious178
*stares at feet* I'm kind of sort of new. So um hello everyone...
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
hi Velious178
and dw, i was just like you when i was a newbie ^.^ just follow the rules and u'll be alright
Kills4fun
Hi, im new to the site, i registered this morning, so go easy one me, k?
fullmetal_4eva
QUOTE(Kills4fun @ Sep 17 2005, 10:51 AM)
Hi, im new to the site, i registered this morning, so go easy one me, k?
[right][snapback]286860[/snapback][/right]

Hi! Welcome to the forum happy.gif Sorry if I seemed mean before. sad.gif
Kills4fun
dont worry bout it biggrin.gif
fullmetal_4eva
QUOTE(Kills4fun @ Sep 17 2005, 11:45 AM)
dont worry bout it biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]286977[/snapback][/right]

I have been forgiven! Huzzah!!! *jumps around* laugh.gif
Shiro-kun
Hi Im Shiro but its seems the username is taken so i registered in Shiro-kun... This is a nice community happy.gif
fullmetal_4eva
Welcome fellow poster! Nice avi and siggy! happy.gif
Shiro-kun
Thanks for the nice comment happy.gif
StrawberryShampoo
Welcome all newcomers!! I hope you all have fun whilst your here....and please be sure to follow all the rules!!
~*(Jaded)*~
Hello all! I'm not really new, it's fullmetal_4eva. I've changed my user name because a lot of people had similar ones.
mei_tenshi
@fullmetal 4eva/Jaded: Have you read this? mellow.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 17 2005, 07:02 PM) [snapback]287491[/snapback]

@fullmetal 4eva/Jaded: Have you read this? mellow.gif

What!? I'll only go on this account! Please don't ban me! sad.gif
foolmetal alchemist
You could have requested a name change from Bryant....
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Sep 17 2005, 07:09 PM) [snapback]287502[/snapback]

You could have requested a name change from Bryant....

Eh? I didn't know that.
kmila
thanks quistis and mongooseboi for the welcome... Im going to keep up with the different topics and be sure to make good posts for the forums ..again thanks ...wink.gif

heyy me again sorry fot bothering too much i was just wandering any of you know where to get sprites of fma for web pages??
~*(Jaded)*~
Please do not double post rolleyes.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Hello newcomers i hope you feel welcome! wink.gif
Wolf Eyes
Hi! I just joined.... I'm obsessed with Scar and Greed, and plan on making a "Scar Shrine" on the back of my agenda. :3
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome wolf eyes!have fun here and happy posting!
StrawberryShampoo
Welcome Wolf Eyes and Kmila and any body else who I may have missed!! Please have fun while your here and please be sure to follow the guidelines.... Have fun and happy posting.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Wolf Eyes @ Sep 18 2005, 09:50 AM) [snapback]287846[/snapback]

Hi! I just joined.... I'm obsessed with Scar and Greed, and plan on making a "Scar Shrine" on the back of my agenda. :3

welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay biggrin.gif
Snow Huntress
Hi everyone! I love Hughes! 'Nuf said.

Oh yeah, did I mention my best friend is Celestial? happy.gif
Celestial Shadow
*Nods* Yep. And anyone who thinks she's just some stupid n00b will have to answer to me ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.