Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Escuro
Hello. I'm Adam. I'm 16 years old and live in Kennewick, WA. My main interests are guitar, golf, gaming, backpacking, and recently added, anime and manga. I have a glorious job at Dairy Queen -.- and soon a car. I'll be attending a community college very soon which is the reason I'm not at school at an hour like this =P. Anyways, I've read the decorum and seem to have a pretty good understanding of the rules so I shouldn't be any trouble to anyone. ^^
Quistis88
Ahh, a seemingly intelligent member. We've been lacking those. Thank you very much for respecting the rules of the forum, Escuro. In doing so, you deserve a warm welcome. smile.gif Have fun posting and interacting on the forums.
Stevo
Hi, I'm Stevo Parker. I'm 15 and I love Full Metal Alchemist. I also like Inuyasha and plenty of other anime shows. At the moment I am hungry. lol
The_Fma's_Girl
I am Almost A Week Old Sorry I haven't Gotten To Introduce Myself!! biggrin.gif Call Me FMA Girl!
Maes-Hughes
Welcome all new people. and ya you shall find these forums very nice and people would gladly help others. theres no b****ing here. well if there is its only from a couple of noobs.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(The_Fma's_Girl @ Sep 6 2005, 02:54 PM)
I am Almost A Week Old Sorry I haven't Gotten To Introduce Myself!!  biggrin.gif Call Me FMA Girl!
[right][snapback]276175[/snapback][/right]

welcome FMA girl! there actually is another FMA gurl on these forums..maybe you two can be sisters biggrin.gif
Choas7
Hey I am Choas7. I don't like being called a n00b >.<
well so i am new here
I am good at drawing and at making siggi's.
Jr Kenku
Hello My name Is Jr I like to draw a lot, I Play Video Game's like most people do. My Character Is a State Alchemist who Rivals Edwards Skills, he Carries a sword with him at all time's

Heres a Picture of him:user posted image
Maes-Hughes
Choas7
Welcome, and no one should call you a n00b, to make sure of that read the rules + guidelines.

Jr Kenku
Welcome, and that char is pretty cool, but if he can use alchemy why not just have him transmute a sword tongue.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
Hi everyone^^. Welcome to the forums Choas7 and Jr Kenku, my name is Kim or Mrs. Edward Elric. Just to be on the clear side, if you have any questions, ask one of the more "experienced" people to help you w/ anything. Or you can just PM me so we can chat or w/e smile.gif . See ya around.
Satsuka
Welcome everybody who I didn't welcome yet!
fullmetal_4eva
QUOTE(Satsuka @ Sep 6 2005, 07:23 PM)
Welcome everybody who I didn't welcome yet!
[right][snapback]276630[/snapback][/right]

Ditto!!! laugh.gif
Flaming-Archer
hey well I guess I'm kinda new so Hi everyone!!!!

<random attachments removed AGAIN. STOP IT.>
DarkMetalAlchemist666
Hi! I'm new to this so I pretty much have no idea what the hell I'm doing. But I have one main question? I would like to know the exact quote Alphonse gives on the first law of alchemy. If anybody can help me with this I would be most grateful. Thanx! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Welcome, DarkMetalAlchemit, unfortunately I don't have the English version on hand, but I do have the Japanese. ohmy.gif
Maes-Hughes
hello, all new people tongue.gif
Ed'sgirl89
[COLOR=purple]
hi im kinda new too, so hi.
i live in the us, i LOVE FMA, i write some fan fic from time to time(some on here, its called Good Enogh by ed'sgirl89, checkit out), im kinda tired and am going to go to sleep. night! biggrin.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome Ed'sgirl89 and have fun posting.You live in the US?Cool me 2.Well welcome and happy posting!
Catalyst
I'm new here and joined not to long ago, I'm 15 and a sophmore in high school.
Maes-Hughes
Welcome Catalyst, and Ed'sgirl89, also ed's girl to make the color change you have to put [/color] after you put your typing. like this remember you have to put the [COLOR=purple] first.
Riza Babe
Welcome to fma forums!!!!! Read the rules!! biggrin.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
hi everyone!
post heaps (but dont spam tongue.gif)
Maverickpj
Hey you fellow FMA fans. I am new to these forums but not to forums in general. I know most forum rules , no spamming, no double-triple posts, edit etc... I am rewatching FMA and was wandering through sites getting an idea of what other people think and also looking for other good anime to watch.
animefangirl
nice thread
Mrs. Edward Elric
Welcome to the FMA forums everyone! Please read the beginner's guide before you post anything. If you don't follow the rules and regulations, beware of this. Other than that, have fun smile.gif
Suki_Sachi
Hi everyone!! I am quite new here!! I need someone to tell me the rules! I hope you guys enjoy this place!!
Automne
Welcome everyone! biggrin.gif

Suki_Sachi: you can check the rules here: A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum !

Have fun!
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Suki_Sachi @ Sep 10 2005, 11:51 AM)
Hi everyone!! I am quite new here!! I need someone to tell me the rules! I hope you guys enjoy this place!!
[right][snapback]280238[/snapback][/right]

welcome and have a great time here biggrin.gif
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Um... Hi, I guess. unsure.gif
I'm 12 and I really don't know what to do.
But I do want to make a lot of friends...
(note:)If I don't remember yur name.Don't blame me, it's hard enough when you know everybody in school. mellow.gif
zombie
welcome Kakashi's#1 girlfriend have fun, post lots and read the rules.
Nyx
'ello happy.gif
my names jacquelynn * im a mother of 3
a HUGE anime FaN * and ..well umm
that's pretty much it happy.gif

i really dont do intros * soooooooooo
ill just chatz ya laterz
Tag

-nyx
Satsuka
Welcome Nyx! Please read the beginners guide here:http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=2748
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Umm.... Hi? I guess? blink.gif
I'm 12 years old and my B-day is October 13.
Right now I'm trying to make as many friends as I can right now.if you want to be my friend just give me an e-mail.Thank you I guess. unsure.gif
What! I think I repeated! ohmy.gif

[SIZE=1]I wish Kakashi really would like me if he was ever real. sad.gif
Maes-Hughes
welcome Kakashi's girlfriend lol, you put alot of faces in your reply tongue.gif and remember like everyone says, read the rules and forum guide. i know from experince.
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(Kakashi's#1 girlfriend @ Sep 11 2005, 10:50 AM)
I'm 12 years old and my B-day is October 13.

[right][snapback]281123[/snapback][/right]

Wow, your birthday is the same as my friend's. October 13th. I think he'll turn 15...but anywho, welcome^^
Elderberry
Hai, hai, youkoso new members. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a look at our forum guidelines, be sure to follow them and have fun posting. ohmy.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'
animejunkie429800
Ano... Welcome newcomers. happy.gif

Please follow the rules, and don't get the mods mad or they'll become your worst nightmare. ph34r.gif

Anyway... happy posting. biggrin.gif
StrawberryShampoo
Hello and welcome everyone that I have not yet welcomed! I hope you all have fun here, and posts lots and lots. Just be sure to follow the guidelines!
Kuna
Hi everyone im new! Im a big fan of a lot of anime like FMA, Bleach, Shaman King .......uhhhhh some others maybe..... well anyway I like manga too. I hope I have a good time here and I'll try to be as active as possible and I hope to make lots of friends here!
Riza-Hawkeye
Hello Kuna! And welcome to our humble forum! Take time to read the rules and watch out for the GP, you'll find out soon who they are! Have fun posting!! biggrin.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Kuna @ Sep 11 2005, 07:06 PM)
Hi everyone im new! Im a big fan of a lot of anime like FMA, Bleach, Shaman King .......uhhhhh some others maybe..... well anyway I like manga too. I hope I have a good time here and I'll try to be as active as possible and I hope to make lots of friends here!
[right][snapback]281871[/snapback][/right]

welcome Kuna and enjoy your stay here! biggrin.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome all
hope you enjoy the websites and stick to the rules
StrawberryShampoo
Welcome Kuna I hope you have fun, and I hope you enjoy posting here! Please be sure to follow the guidelines and I'm sure you won't have any problem!!!
silver bg
This theard has no point. all the older people just try to scare people away
Snookypuss
Hi! I'm a newb here! Though I'm a vet and admin on other forums. xP

<--likes to brag

I wub FMA! xD I like being spoiled so I wanna see spoilers! I wub the Opening song. Alphonse ish my favorite character (in human form dat is...especially in the movie! x3

Let's see...about me persoonally... I'm a freshman at Van Nuys High and me and my SEVENTH bf are sorta having a fight...but I still wub him!!!T_T

I like making sigs and banners and stuff.... wanna see?

user posted image
user posted image

O yea, and one more thing! I go by a LOT of differnt names on different forums. Just to name a few: Hitsuzen, Pillow, azn_strawberry, Zhen Ji, Lust, Kagura Sohma, Kimi Toudou and iheartyooh.
Earth Angel Alchemist
Hello everyone. I am new! Yay! I'll try not to be a nOOb to you guys, okay?
Zarpia
QUOTE(Earth Angel Alchemist @ Sep 12 2005, 11:49 PM)
[right][snapback]283073[/snapback][/right]

biggrin.gif Welcome to the FMA forum Earth Angel Alchemist
And you won't be a n00b if you read, understand and follow:
A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum

Happy posting^^

Zarpia.
Earth Angel Alchemist
Well thankyou very much for that link and being welcomeing. happy.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(silver bg @ Sep 12 2005, 07:18 PM)
[right][snapback]282948[/snapback][/right]

This thread does have a point. It's for all the new members to get to know everyone else as well as other newbies.
Find one example of the older members trying to scare them away.

Stop trying to act rebellious. It just makes you look worse.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(silver bg @ Sep 12 2005, 07:18 PM)
[right][snapback]282948[/snapback][/right]

i thought you left?

QUOTE(Earth Angel Alchemist @ Sep 12 2005, 08:49 PM)
[right][snapback]283073[/snapback][/right]

hey! np..we were all n00bs once. have a great time here biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.