Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Riza Babe
Welcome Anime junkie biggrin.gif
~FMAgurl~
Welcome the-alchemic-god, syringen, and djxteddy! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay!
elalquimistafilosofal
hello iŽm new if anyone have the opening music and the ending songs please sent me biggrin.gif
ChibiOtakuElric
i have all the fma songs XD u should get limewire
elalquimistafilosofal
thanks
also my name is juan pablo what is your name

hey you talk in spanish and send me a menssage
Zarpia
please don't double-post elalquimistafilosofal and Bienvenido a el Forum ^^
elalquimistafilosofal
soory for that iŽll aply now. i just want kwon more about the progarm and also download some songs
Zarpia
uh? if you need help you can just pm me, I'll be glad to help you
elalquimistafilosofal
thnks you are so nice. how is your name, if i could know
Sheska
Hey all you FullMetal Alchemist fans!! My name is...do you actually think I'll tell you my real name?! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif So, I don't think it's a mystery of what to call me. (*is referring to username and avatar)

And if you want to know how big or long a fan of FMA I am, I'll say I'm a BIG fan but been with it not so long. The 1st episode I saw was "Mother" with ChibiOtakuElric (yes, she's my friend. One of my best friends actually. So...HI SISTER DEAREST!!!!...no we're not sisters...it's an inside joke) That was a loooong time ago, though. And since I can't stay up until 1 am, I kinda lost intrest ::hears shocked gasps:: YEAH I KNOW I LOST INTREST!! But now I'm fully back into it! The DVDs really do help...however expensive they are biggrin.gif . Since all the episodes played in the US aren't out yet I don't know as much as say some or most of everyone here. So, I'm kinda asking you to bare with me. ChibiOtakuElric helps me along. So, if you ask me anything concering episodes 16 and down, I will happily answer them!!

Oh yeah, since you want to know about me, I am also in love with Teen Titans. But that's not for here. And before anyone asks, I am Otaku all way! YEAH ALL OTHER ANIME AND MANGA!! YEAH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!

See ya guys on the forum!
ChibiOtakuElric
SISTER HIIII
Ed#1Fan2.0
hi and welcome here smile.gif
animejunkie429800
Welcome and please read the rules. happy.gif

Happy Posting!
StrawberryShampoo
Welcome everyone that has joined since I last checked! I hope you all have a great time here, and have lots of fun! HAPPY POSTING!!
Winry_Rockbell_
Hi,

I am still new I am a big fullmetal alchemist fan, just started to read the manga. Currently saveing up money for the FMA 5th dvd (bills are evil ^^; )
Mrs. Edward Elric
Welcome to the FMA forum. Please read the rules carefully. Enjoy your stay here, I'll see ya around in Spam Central hopefully^^.
Ed#1Fan2.0
welcome winry rockbell have fun and happy posting. smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome to all those who have joined. If you haven't already, be sure to check out this.

Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum
elalquimistafilosofal
whos new
animejunkie429800
Welcome Newcomers and happy posting! ^^
Elderberry
Hajimemashite Sheska-san and Winry-san. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a brief look at our forum guidelines if you haven't already...tongue.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'

Wow...I haven't visited this thread for a while. smile.gif;;
Guest_IloveEdwardElric!_*
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Omg! I love FMA! I want to find people who like it too. I didn't get to see many of the shows cuz I just started to watch them. I was up one night and was flipping thru channels and there it was. Oh my name Is Victoria! I am new as you can tell I hope some people like him to. If that person what to email you can email me at crazyblond2832@aim.com. That is it. I would love to hera from FMA lovers. If I don't reply that means I have had too many people email me and I have only picked the 1st 5. Thanks!
~FMAgurl~
You know, you can just join, and then you could get to know a whole bunch of people that love FMA happy.gif.
Ed#1Fan2.0
QUOTE(Guest_IloveEdwardElric!_* @ Sep 3 2005, 02:57 PM)
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Omg! I love FMA! I want to find people who like it too. I didn't get to see many of the shows cuz I just started to watch them. I was up one night and was flipping thru channels and there it was. Oh my name Is Victoria! I am new as you can tell I hope some people like him to. If that person what to email you can email me at crazyblond2832@aim.com. That is it. I would love to hera from FMA lovers. If I don't reply that means I have had too many people email me and I have only picked the 1st 5. Thanks!
[right][snapback]272696[/snapback][/right]

why dont you join?
Mars
Hey, Mars here, most recent newblet at the moment and not-so-long-time Fullmetal fan.
As for my "background", so far I've read up to chapter 40 of the scanslations, and seen some anime eppies now and then.
Just gotta say that I love Ed because he's short and so am I. X3
Mrs. Elric
Well, I'm new here soo...
HI! n_n
I guess I should tell you guys a little about myself:

Name: Katie
Anime: (in no order) Inuyasha, FMA, Chobits, DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, Zatch Bell, and others...
Interests: anime, music, sports (mainly tennis)
Other: I have one blind eye (it diesn't look like I'm blind, but I can't see at all through it), I have my lisence (and own a very hot burgandy van! XP), and I have had 4 surgeries.

If you want to know about me more, pm me! n_n
Fullmetal sword alchemist
hello i'm new and i like fma and this is great!
animejunkie429800
Welcome everybody and please read the rules pinned at the top of each page! happy.gif
Hitsuji_no_Edo
::waves:: Hallo, I'm Hitsuji. Just joined today, and checkin' out the sights. Really great site, so far. Since this is a newcomers thread... I guess I'll introduce myself.

Name: Hitsuji
Interests: Anime, Manga, Doujinshi, Art, Yaoi, Fanfiction, Japan, Carbonated Beverages... I could go on for years...
Favourite Anime(in order of their importance to me): Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Chrno Crusade, NightWalker, anything by CLAMP...
Random: I have been to Japan three times in my life, and I work in the airline industry.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Hitsuji_no_Edo @ Sep 5 2005, 12:28 AM)
::waves:: Hallo, I'm Hitsuji. Just joined today, and checkin' out the sights. Really great site, so far. Since this is a newcomers thread... I guess I'll introduce myself.

Name: Hitsuji
Interests: Anime, Manga, Doujinshi, Art, Yaoi, Fanfiction, Japan, Carbonated Beverages... I could go on for years...
Favourite Anime(in order of their importance to me): Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Chrno Crusade, NightWalker, anything by CLAMP...
Random: I have been to Japan three times in my life, and I work in the airline industry.

[right][snapback]274476[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to this wonderfull forum tongue.gif
I have my birthday in feb too^^
So anyway, have a great time and happy posting^^
Elderberry
Youkoso ne, Mars-san, Elric-san and Hitsuji-san. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a breif look at our forum guidelines, and have fun posting. tongue.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'

@Hitsuji-san: Ara, I think there was another forumer around here who works in the airline industry...ohmy.gif
mongooseboi
omg!!...Hitsuji_no_Edo i love your sig!!! laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 5 2005, 09:00 AM)
@Hitsuji-san: Ara, I think there was another forumer around here who works in the airline industry...ohmy.gif
[right][snapback]274780[/snapback][/right]

Wasn't that Tokage? smile.gif
chocolate_eds_everywhere
Hi, i guess i'm the youngest here i'll be 13 in 4 days dry.gif anywho i need some help. i don't understand this whole citizen thingy. uknow the little blue boxes under the avatar. whats that supposed 2 b and how do u get into different ranks???? oh ya and my name is ashley mackie and i live in lake elisinore,ca. although i grew up in santa monica i recently moved last year. cool.gif

crud it didi it again. i now have a question on the pic that u can put at the bottom. everytime i put it as an attachment and then i post it it says click to enlarge. how do u make that go away????? please post back i'm actually really desperate for any answer.
StrawberryShampoo
@chocolate_eds_everywhere--- Just a word of advice it's really not safe to double post...Anyway your ranking goes up depending on your posts, and I really don't know about the attachment.

~Welcome to everyone I have not yet welcomed. Please have fun and be sure to read the forum guidelines for they are like a god to the newcomers. (Not really but still...)
Zodiacalchemist
Hello, I'm Rachel but you can call me Rei, Rei-chan, Rei-san, Rei-kun, or even " HEY YOU!". I love alot of animes and mangas. but there are too many to list.. so Yo! n_n biggrin.gif
Willow
QUOTE(Zodiacalchemist @ Sep 5 2005, 04:32 PM)
Hello, I'm Rachel but you can call me Rei, Rei-chan, Rei-san, Rei-kun, or even " HEY YOU!". I love alot of animes and mangas. but there are too many to list.. so Yo! n_n  biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]275230[/snapback][/right]

Hello Rei-chan! Welcome to the board! -huggles- ^^
Zodiacalchemist
QUOTE(Willow @ Sep 5 2005, 06:40 PM)
Hello, I'm Rachel but you can call me Rei, Rei-chan, Rei-san, Rei-kun, or even " HEY YOU!". I love alot of animes and mangas. but there are too many to list.. so Yo! n_n  biggrin.gif

[right][snapback]275248[/snapback][/right]

Ohayo, Amy-san! n_n
Willow
QUOTE(Zodiacalchemist @ Sep 5 2005, 05:00 PM)

Ohayo, Amy-san! n_n
[right][snapback]275275[/snapback][/right]

How's life treating you? ;D Horrible I hope!
Zodiacalchemist
QUOTE(Willow @ Sep 5 2005, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE(Zodiacalchemist @ Sep 5 2005, 05:00 PM)

Ohayo, Amy-san! n_n
[right][snapback]275275[/snapback][/right]

How's life treating you? ;D Horrible I hope!
[right][snapback]275277[/snapback][/right]

... Amy, your an idiot sometimes =_= laugh.gif
Willow
QUOTE(Zodiacalchemist @ Sep 5 2005, 05:06 PM)
... Amy, your an idiot sometimes =_=  laugh.gif[right][snapback]275288[/snapback][/right]

You just now noticed that... =/ How sad Rei-chan....
Always Hardcore
Just made this new account because it gots a cool name tongue.gif siggy and avie coming soon smile.gif
Maes-Hughes
Welcome Always Hardcore. I guess you could say. Remember Read the Forum Rules if you are new! that is a must!
IloveEdwardElric!
QUOTE(Edward.Elric @ Oct 25 2004, 02:16 PM)
Hey, Im pretty new ehre obviously, I am Edward.Elric. 14 from GA!
[right][snapback]30584[/snapback][/right]

[B][FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=green] smile.gif I wish u were truly Ed! lol Maybe we can talk! Email me at crazyblond@aim.com.....bye!

QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Sep 3 2005, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE(Guest_IloveEdwardElric!_* @ Sep 3 2005, 02:57 PM)
[right][snapback]272696[/snapback][/right]

why dont you join?
[right][snapback]273079[/snapback][/right]

I did join! I am now official! biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
lol, ILoveEdwardElric Try not to umm double post. Edit button is your friend biggrin.gif
IloveEdwardElric!
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Sep 6 2005, 07:09 AM)
lol, ILoveEdwardElric Try not to umm double post. Edit button is your friend biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]275766[/snapback][/right]

I thought I did, but thanks anywayz!
Riza Babe
lol np^^ biggrin.gif I posted it on the gramma police so they'll edit it for you biggrin.gif
IloveEdwardElric!
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Sep 6 2005, 07:17 AM)
lol np^^ biggrin.gif I posted it on the gramma police so they'll edit it for you biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]275770[/snapback][/right]

That is cool! I can't seem to put color or anything on her! How can I do it? I mean I press the buttons and everything, but it just shows it in word form! Can ya help?

QUOTE(Mrs. Elric @ Sep 4 2005, 07:53 PM)
Well, I'm new here soo...
HI! n_n
I guess I should tell you guys a little about myself:

Name: Katie
Anime: (in no order) Inuyasha, FMA, Chobits, DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, Zatch Bell, and others...
Interests: anime, music, sports (mainly tennis)
Other: I have one blind eye (it diesn't look like I'm blind, but I can't see at all through it), I have my lisence (and own a very hot burgandy van! XP), and I have had 4 surgeries.

If you want to know about me more, pm me! n_n

[right][snapback]274198[/snapback][/right]

Hey My name is Katie and I am 16. I bet we have a lot in common. You should email me at crazyblond2832@aim.com....You don't have to but I would like to talk to u in emails! Bye! tongue.gif
Riza Babe
lol umm Highlight your post and click the colour u want to use^^
IloveEdwardElric!
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Sep 6 2005, 07:45 AM)
lol umm Highlight your post and click the colour u want to use^^
[right][snapback]275789[/snapback][/right]

Thanks sooooooooo much! You're awesome! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.