Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Fire Alchemist
Hi I'm new here! smile.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Zio @ Dec 8 2004, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE(Scoti @ Dec 8 2004, 08:48 AM)
Iím a long time poster in other forums and I donít spam, use l33t or any of that other crap.

To quote xrninja when I posted here: "I like you already".

exactly. biggrin.gif welcome!
Quistis88
Welcome, Scoti, Raika, and Fire Alchemist. I hope you enjoy your stay. smile.gif
mei_tenshi
Hi everyone! I guess I should've checked in here before I went exploring...XP

Anyway, I'm from California, USA, and I apologize to anyone from Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and anyone else from the other states that we take water from. And also sorry to northern California, because I'm from So. California and we take water from you, too. But no hard feelings, right? You know, since we're all united by our love for FMA...?
-Zhou Yu-
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 8 2004, 06:15 PM)
Anyway, I'm from California, USA,

Do you live in san diego?
ecc101
Hi. I *think* I caught the premirer of FMA on adult swim... not too sure. this is the best cartoon i've seen in quite a while. (i'm 31, so i've seen quite a few. tongue.gif )

i'm lazy... i just registered to the site.

Info:

my name is Clay
Age 31
Job: radio and voice over/ voice acting (not cartoons... yet wink.gif )

um.... hi!
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(-Zhou Yu- @ Dec 8 2004, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 8 2004, 06:15 PM)
Anyway, I'm from California, USA,

Do you live in san diego?

Nah. Los Angeles. Well, not quite. I'm in that gray area, outside LA but close enough to get their smog blanket.
Gashole
OC?
-Zhou Yu-
OC is at the beach.
Gashole
OC is big.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 8 2004, 06:43 PM)
OC?

Um, no. Not that rich. ^^ But happy, but happy, but happy...(I just need to say it a few more times...)

Closer to LA, I think, though I can't be sure. I'm horrible at local geography.
-Zhou Yu-
Where the gangs are?
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(-Zhou Yu- @ Dec 8 2004, 06:47 PM)
Where the gangs are?

There are gangs everywhere, but I think you're thinking of East LA, where there are supposedly a lot of gangs. I'm in a whole different city. Though there are probably gangs where I am, I just don't know about them. Again, sheltered.
ecc101
i live in the IE (inland empire) but i used to live in costa mesa (that's orange county) NICE place... not TOO bad where i am now, but the IE is definately the "low-rent" district of SoCal.
GuestHole
Rich? OC? So is there a whole different OC I don't know about? Maybe OC district?

Damn, the computer in the library is slow.
ecc101
so THIS is what an avatar is.... SLICK! biggrin.gif

sorry... just figured out how to put those little pictures on my posts and whatnot.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(ecc101 @ Dec 8 2004, 07:27 PM)
so THIS is what an avatar is.... SLICK!  biggrin.gif

sorry... just figured out how to put those little pictures  on my posts and whatnot.

Aren't avatars fun? biggrin.gif My eyes just glaze over when I'm looking at the pictures--no, possibilities....so many pictures...such a slow computer...so many pictures...
xrninja
yup, this seems to be a good batch of newbies. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Hee. biggrin.gif We talk about newbies like we talk about cookies. Batch batch batch . . .
ecc101
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 8 2004, 09:27 PM)
yup, this seems to be a good batch of newbies. biggrin.gif

gee thanks... we'll try to STAY good. tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 8 2004, 09:29 PM)
Hee.  biggrin.gif  We talk about newbies like we talk about cookies.  Batch batch batch . . .

I like cookies. Cookies are yummy.

I'll take it as a compliment! smile.gif
Quistis88
We members of the FMA forum have a thing with cookies. Some of us anyway. biggrin.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 8 2004, 09:35 PM)
We members of the FMA forum have a thing with cookies.  Some of us anyway.  biggrin.gif

It's as if cookies have a gravitational pull to get us to the same forum.

Or maybe there are subliminal messages in FMA? (You like cookies, you like cookies, you like cookies...)
GuestHole
The good batch makes FMA forum boring. I have no one to go after now. sad.gif
Quistis88
You can come after me, GuestHole. I don't mind.
riyo
hello...totally new
mei_tenshi
Hi riyo!

Welcome to the place where dreams come true...*coughs*....*coughs*....tongue.gif

...Actually, I really do have a cough. Do you have any water? Better yet: a flu shot?
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 10 2004, 02:04 AM)
Hi riyo!

Welcome to the place where dreams come true...*coughs*....*coughs*....tongue.gif

...Actually, I really do have a cough. Do you have any water? Better yet: a flu shot?

*puts on nurse outfit and gives mei_tenshi a flu shot*

There, all better. biggrin.gif

And welcome to the forums, riyo. smile.gif
Spartan 74
Hey new guy here well dnt really kjnow what to so but have to sya summit so yeah hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ketaro
Wow!
This site is awsome I finaly found a FMA site.

I discovered FMA a month ago.

It is no doubt that FMA is one of the best anima's I have
seen since Love Hina!!
mei_tenshi
Hi Spartan! Hi Ketaro! Welcome to the forum! Just be sure you get your flu shots from Quistis. tongue.gif

And thanks for the shot, Quistis -- I feel better already! biggrin.gif
Quistis88
You're welcome, mei_tenshi. biggrin.gif I'm glad you're feeling better.

Welcome to the forums, Spartan 74 and ketaro. smile.gif
Atlus
Hi everyone.

Name:Clayton
Dislikes:Racist people and people thinking I'm a n00b on websites.
Fav. Music:Most Japanese stuff
Fav. Band:The Pillows and anyone else I think is awesome
Fav. Anime:I have too many
Fav. Game:Anything made by Squaresoft
Hobbies:I jsut play video games, watch anime, and listen to Japanese music.

I can't stand it when people think I'm a n00b. I'm registered to 7 other forum websites. I'm no n00b. I can't think of anything else to describe me...hmm. Oh well I'll remember tomorrow. Until then, happy Postings.
Quistis88
Welcome to the FMA Forums, Atlus. It's nice that you're not a n00b. VERY nice indeed. We get all too many of those here. biggrin.gif Enjoy your stay.
GuestHole
Nice hobbies you got there. cool.gif
Tanuki
hello n00b here although i have been at other forums

have seen all FMA episodes and thinks it's one of the best animes ever otherwise i wouldn't be here.

oh I don't have english as primary language so excuse my poor spelling. I'm working on it. unsure.gif
Riza Babe
hi Atlus and welcome
hitokiri
QUOTE(Tanuki @ Dec 12 2004, 04:24 AM)
hello n00b here although i have been at other forums

have seen all FMA episodes and thinks it's one of the best animes ever otherwise i wouldn't be here.

oh I don't have english as primary language so excuse my poor spelling. I'm working on it.  unsure.gif

your english is absolutely amazing compared to some of the other people on here....

much thanks for the proper use of punctuation and keeping things in a sentance format...
mistress_aya
Well, since I am new here, I guess I'll post. *clears her throat*

Hello, my name is Karilyn, but most just call me Aya. I'm 18, and currently residing in NY state where I attend college, majoring in Graphic Design. I just finished my first semester and am happily enjoying my winter break. I'm an avid watcher of many animes, but I also have interests in the paranormal and hope to go on my first official ghost hunt sometime soon. But other than all of that, I'm new here, heh. So, hello again. *waves* ^.^
mei_tenshi
Hi Atlus! Hi Tanuki! Hi Aya! Welcome to the forum!

@Aya: Are you really planning to go ghost hunting? That's so cool! biggrin.gif
Animelova
Hi i'm new and
i'm from NY,i'm in love with anime,
i'm also 13yrs.old the frist anime i ever
saw was inuyasha.The first time i saw
fma was the first time they gave it on
adultswim which was cool and it was the
first time i fell in love edward (i thought was
he was very cute and still is)if you like him
to thats ok. laugh.gif biggrin.gif
mistress_aya
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 12 2004, 03:38 PM)

Yeah, I'm trying to get together with a group I met online that live throughout New England. ^.^ But if that fails, I know someone who lives close to home that is interested in investigating a cemetary that's supposed to be quite active.
Quistis88
QUOTE(mistress_aya @ Dec 12 2004, 04:15 PM)
Yeah, I'm trying to get together with a group I met online that live throughout New England. ^.^ But if that fails, I know someone who lives close to home that is interested in investigating a cemetary that's supposed to be quite active.

That's cool. How are you going to go about it? Do you have all the required instruments and everything?
Riza Hawkeye20
Hello. I'm new here, but not a n00b by any means. I'm a mod at 2 other sites and a member at endless forums. My favorite character is Roy Mustang, so I decided to be the girl who always follows him around. My interests are anime, baseball, mangas, school, boys...my favorite anime character ever is Seto Kaiba, from Yu-Gi-Oh, but right now, i'm obsessed with Roy Mustang. Don't ask.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(mistress_aya @ Dec 12 2004, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 12 2004, 03:38 PM)

I'm from New England...
AnimeKid13
Hey People,
Well let me introduce myself....
My name is Alma but my friends call me Heart because we do that whole Shuffle Alliance thing from G Gundam and i turned out to be The King Of Hearts. Well i just barely got introduced to FMA but its still the one of the tightest animes ever made. I like to watch and draw anime i especially like drawing Rurouni Kenshin,I do swordmanship (sword fighting) but not fencing or anything i do the old fashioned samurai style cuz i really love that stuff, if thats not enough i like to Breakdance with my friend Bryan aka. Spades and we've won some contests.I like to play games especially RPGs (FINAL FANTASY) my fav. is FF VIII. Some of my fav animes are Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X,Gundam Wing/G Gundam, Initial D, FMA, Inuyasha, and the list will continue on. If you want to know more about me check out my prof. or e-mail me an if you get really bored you can even chat with me hehehe well I'd better go so peace out
Quistis88
I love FFVIII, too! biggrin.gif And welcome, AnimeKid13.
hitokiri
personally i prefer FF9, something just strikes me as dumb about the gunblade....why would you stab someone when you can shoot them?
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 12 2004, 11:27 PM)
personally i prefer FF9, something just strikes me as dumb about the gunblade....why would you stab someone when you can shoot them?

close combat? dunno, i always wanted to play the ff games, particularly ff8, but i haven't gotten around to it yet mellow.gif
Quistis88
I love FFIX as well! ohmy.gif Soundtrack rules, and I liked the battle system. Almost as good as VIII, if not just as good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.