Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Slashrose1010
mellow.gif I like it.... though I am not a big fan of Naruto tongue.gif Feel free to post in my SG thread if you ever watch that series laugh.gif (do you prefer Rian or Angel?)
RianDarkAngel
( Eh, it doesn't matter. o.o Rian or Angel will do). I will look into many things as I browse the numerous topics o.O
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Rian!
Little_Alchemist
hey people
im new here i just joined and i hope to be friends with some of you and get some good advice from the forums
o and fma rox
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome little alchemist. smile.gif

Make sure to check this guide written by the magnanimous Quistis! It will tell you any information you need to know on this site.
Zarpia
So true Foolmetal

Welcome Rain and little alchemist
alchemist x
Oh and just so you new comers know I am the presedent of this site and you shal obey.

NOT
SnowKnight14
Hi, Its me Suigy14. I made a new account because my other email on that was destroyed by a virus. Sorry for the double account but its good to be back.

(BTW does anyone know that the FMA movie is this Friday?)
foolmetal alchemist
Re-welcome to you Snow! If you would like to discuss the movie, there are many topics about it in the movie section. We are all very excited about it as well. biggrin.gif
saffiremoon21
hi, i've been hovering around this site for a while w/out joining, but i decided to join now ^^ i love fma, and as you can probably guess by my sig, roy's my fave character...
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome and happy posting to you saffiremoon!
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Jul 20 2005, 02:15 AM)
Oh and just so you new comers know I am the presedent of this site and you shal obey.
NOT

Oh, and just so you new comers know, I am the president of this site and you shall obey.

A president should 'rule' with proper grammar. :3

Btw, Welcome, Snow and Saffiremoon. happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Looks like your back......

Yay......
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 20 2005, 04:13 PM)
Looks like your back......

Yay......

mellow.gif Who's back? Did I miss something?
foolmetal alchemist
Oh, I thought you were a different guest. This is Gassy or Slash, correct I'm getting so confused! blink.gif
Haha, I just did that because I was a lil bored and he made a few grammatical errors... I guess that could be seen as a little Gassy-eque.

But when you see an active guest it is probably Slash-san ^^ (is it weird that I refered to myself in 3rd person?)
xrninja
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 20 2005, 04:42 PM)
But when you see an active guest it is probably Slash-san ^^ (is it weird that I refered to myself in 3rd person?)
[snapback]220542[/snapback]

nah, after mei's little Lent experience, i think we're all used to the third-person thing now. laugh.gif
HikaRiku
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 18 2005, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE(HikaRiku @ Jul 18 2005, 06:07 PM)
Hiya,I'm HikaRiku,or my real name,Lynn. But secretly,that really isn't my real name. biggrin.gif My real name is Dieu Ngon. I'm Vietnamese. But My name is very weird because it means 'Good wine'  >.<
I'm a newbie,as you can see,and I'm glad I'm here. I really like FullMetal Alchemist and also hoping for the movie really soon. On FullMetal Alchemist,Alphonse Elric is my favorite character. Edward is super close though. biggrin.gif
I'm hoping you won't treat me differently from anyone else,because I'm a newb. I assure you,I won't try to spam. Thank you for having the time for reading my post. I hope I make many friends.  smile.gif
[snapback]217464[/snapback]

Welcome Hika! I will now put you on my n00b blacklist. (just kidding tongue.gif .) Anyways, make sure to read that guide! It will help you be a non-n00b. biggrin.gif

I've been to a forum before,so I know exactly what to do and not. No Spam. No Flame.

Do Spell Correctly. Do Obey the Rules. biggrin.gif

Don't worry your head smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
There are some differences and importances about this forum listed there also, so it may help to read even if you are an experianced forumer. happy.gif
Kilua4
Hi! im new and i jus turned into a FMA fan like hmm 3 min ago i was looking for pictures for my AIM, signature and avatar =P

My names Kilua4 er not my real name.... well my real names John and im 14 and *sigh* some ppl think im a girl but jus to tell everyone that im a BOY B-O-Y biggrin.gif ok
My favorite character in FMA is Edward hehe u can see through my avatar and my sig. its ED WOO sry bout that =P my first friend here is Ed#1Fan2.0 HI! and i jus hope i make lots of new friends
Ed#1Fan2.0
i knew you wouldnt get lost!!!!!!!!!!
Elderberry
Youkoso, minnasan. happy.gif *bows*

Please also take a brief look at our forum guidelines...smile.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'
Failure to follow these rules may result in some undesireable consequences...and perhaps the occasional swing of a practice foil~ tongue.gif

@Hika-san: Nicely summed up. I'm sure we can expect nice relations with you in this forum. smile.gif

QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
(I think I should cover for EKE while she is semi-gone.)
Aww, such a nice GP helper! laugh.gif Remind me to dedicate a karaoke song to you sometime~
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Kilua!

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 20 2005, 08:45 PM)
Failure to follow these rules may result in some undesireable consequences...and perhaps the occasional swing of a practice foil~ tongue.gif
[snapback]220581[/snapback]

Fear the foil! ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 20 2005, 08:45 PM)
Aww, such a nice GP helper! laugh.gif Remind me to dedicate a karaoke song to you sometime~
[snapback]220581[/snapback]

That would be so nice! I love your songs! laugh.gif (I secretly lurk around the Karaoke thread sometimes. tongue.gif )
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
WELCOME Kilua4 and HikaRiku
hope you enjoy the forum and keep posting biggrin.gif
alchemist x
yeah welcome
Satsuka
Hello I'm Satsuka,but my real name is Colleen and I'm from California,USA. I'm Vietnamese and a quarter Chinese. cool.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Satsuka! Be sure to read the guide that EKE posted earlier. happy.gif
Sazumi
Hi I'm Sazumi,Satsuka's younger sisiter,and my real name is Lina.
Zarpia
Welcome everone^^ and as Foolmetal just post, be sure to read the guide that our so cute member EKE will post soon happy.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Sazumi-san. happy.gif *bows*

Hehe, I already posted this on the same page, but I'm posting it again anyway~ XD Please take a look at our forum guidelines...happy.gif

@zarpia-san: I'm not cute, I'm just a pushy member who acts rather oddly (especially if you start factoring in my age, etc...). Get your adjectives straight. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
I secretly lurk around the Karaoke thread sometimes. tongue.gif
Oh my, another stalker of the thread admits himself! laugh.gif
Yapay
I'm new my name is Ian I'm fourteen and live in CA happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Yapay!
kxiim
Hellos! I am kxiim & I'm new here. Nice to meet you all! =D
Time-Spanned soul
Hello! I'm new to this place, though I've looked through some stuff in here before...My name's Shandra and I live in OK. Nice to meet you all! smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
Welcome both of you and make sure to read this link. It really IS helpful.
romellbrown
i'm romellbrown and im from new york
Zarpia
Welcome Yapay , kxiim , romellbrown , Time-Spanned soul^_~ Click the link Celes just post^^
Zabimaru
I'm Zabimaru,as you can obviously see.I love anime and mangas and I'am also from New York.
Fox Chimera of Sins
Hello! I'm new here obviously. My real name is Lis, which literally means 'fox' in polish (which is my second language). I'm 14 and I'm from New York City. happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Fox! I hope you have fun at this forum!
mongooseboi
welcome fox, zabimaru, foolmetal(jk biggrin.gif ) enjoy your stay here :]
Ailuro
Welcome Mongooseboi. It's pretty obvious you're new here. =D

... *dork*

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Zabimaru and Fox. I hope you enjoy it here. Happy posting. smile.gif
DarkBlade_Alchemist
All right so here it goes. My name is T.C. and i'm 14 and about to go ito high school and i watch a lot of FMA and skateboard please be paitent with me cuz my spelling sucks.
foolmetal alchemist
The dictionary is your friend DarkBlade. Welcome and make sure to check the forum decorum guide.
welcome all!!
and yeah.. what foolmetal said... tongue.gif
keep posting, make new friends and see ya round!
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 22 2005, 12:10 AM)
Welcome Mongooseboi. It's pretty obvious you're new here. =D

... *dork*

[snapback]222730[/snapback]

biggrin.gif thanks ailuro i'll be sure to read A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum so i won't be a n00b.
Elderberry
Youkoso, Hagaren Forum ni, Yapay-san, kziim-san, Time-san, romell-san, Zabimaru-san, Fox-san, and Darkblade-san~ (Whew, that's a lot...) happy.gif *bows*

Please be sure to take a look at our forum guidelines~

@Deshi-kun & Mongoose-san: Such cheesy simulations...laugh.gif
ichigoa76
hi im ichigoa i dont know anyone here im kinda new to these kinds of boards so im sry if i mess up on stuff unsure.gif
welcome ichigoa76
dw about messing up, newbies always do that so theres no need to worry tongue.gif just obey the rules and you'll be fine ^^
keep posting and enjoy the forum!
Zarpia
laugh.gif welcome you all, make sure to read the guide & rules^^.....happy posting^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.