Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
legendary alchemist
I hate the fullmetal alchemist

Even though i love the show more than death i hate edward he is so much of a baby and sorry if this post offends anyone but i wish he would die or dissapear

GO HUMUNCULUS
Elderberry
Well...that's an interesting way to introduce yourself, Legendary-san. mellow.gif *bows*

I personally think Ed has justifiable reasons for most of his actions throughout the series, though I haven't seen past the first episode of the dubbed version, so I don't know how much worse the whining has become. happy.gif;; But yes, the Homunculus are well-designed characters.
Automne
Welcome to the forum! Everyone! laugh.gif

Legendary_alchemist: You're right! Go Homunculus! But Ed doesn't deserve such a faith! biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 05:41 PM)
I personally think Ed has justifiable reasons for most of his actions throughout the series, though I haven't seen past the first episode of the dubbed version, so I don't know how much worse the whining has become. happy.gif;;

Not much of a difference I would say. mellow.gif (Or are we talking voices here?) Vic's got this breathy voice going for Ed which I think is quite... attractive. biggrin.gif

But enough about that. Welcome all. smile.gif Adhere to the sig and nobody will get hurt.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 01:29 PM)
(Yes, as EdFan-san noted, I've developed a nasty tendency of posting the link every page or so...rolleyes.gif)
[snapback]214552[/snapback]

I love that tendency! smile.gif N00bs need that reminder!
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 01:29 PM)
Failure to follow these guidelines on a reasonably consistent basis will result in insults (with varying degrees of harshness) from other members, and I may occasionally feel inclined to use my lovely foil to set things straight as well. biggrin.gif
[snapback]214552[/snapback]

Ahh!! Foil weapon! *shivers*
BlitzStrike
hahahahaha im new here, w/e.
im just glad to be here and stuff, but im glad to see i PWN almost every 1 here at makin sigs.
Zarpia
Welcome you all new members =3 !
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome all new ppls.have fun and keep posting!
Quistis88
QUOTE(BlitzStrike @ Jul 15 2005, 10:03 PM)
im just glad to be here and stuff, but im glad to see i PWN almost every 1 here at makin sigs.

Nice first impression. I hope your sarcasm radar is on.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(BlitzStrike @ Jul 16 2005, 12:03 AM)
[snapback]214977[/snapback]

Wow! I wish I was as talented and modest as you! smile.gif

*Note excessive sarcasm*
BlitzStrike
lol, i like these boards, they r full of life so u get an answer to sumthin u say like every 2 mins, i like it. smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
wink.gif Now seriously, welcome Blitz! Always remember, modesty is your friend!
Kamon
Alright,obviously, I'm new, so let's start this off. My name's Kamon,I'm new here, and I hope I can make plenty of friends.
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Kanon! Make sure you check the forum decorum guide, which EKE will post very soon. happy.gif
Kamon
I will, thanks a lot!
foolmetal alchemist
Your signature is way too big.
Ailuro
Kamon, your signature is too large. I highly suggest you remove it before I have to. >_>

Sig limits are 500x300.
Kamon
It's changed now, thanks!!!!!!!!
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome Kamon have fun and keep posting!!!
Zarpia
Welcome Kamon^^
Kamon
I feel so loved...............
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Blitz-san, Kamon-san. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a brief look at out forum guidelines, ne~? tongue.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'
mongooseboi
welcome kamon. enjoy your stay here :]
alchemist x
hidy hidy hidy ho everybody
Ed#1Fan2.0
hi alchemist x and welcome to the site.make sure you read the beginers guide it will help out alot.have fun here.
Zarpia
Ed#1Fan2.0 - Alchemist X is not a new member is been around longer that you
foolmetal alchemist
Actually, alchemist x isn't a new member.....

Edit* Grr! Zarpia beat me! tongue.gif
e n v i i
Hi, everyone! x3 I'm a huge FMA fan, and I hope to make a few friends while discussing the show.
I've taken the time to read all of the forum guides and rules well before I joined, so I'll try not to be too much of an annoyance. tongue.gif
See you in the forums. <3
Zarpia
Welcome e n v i i.So glad that you read all that, have a happy posting happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I love newcomers who can just 'go with the flow". I am already starting to like you e n v i i.
e n v i i
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. :3
alchemist x
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 17 2005, 05:02 PM)
[snapback]216585[/snapback]

heh, thanx. when I read that users post I was like what the hell was he greeting me for.
n00b he couldn't tell that I had over 2000 post lol

hi envii enjoy your stay
Ailuro
QUOTE(e n v i i @ Jul 17 2005, 06:07 PM)
Hi, everyone! x3 I'm a huge FMA fan, and I hope to make a few friends while discussing the show.
I've taken the time to read all of the forum guides and rules well before I joined, so I'll try not to be too much of an annoyance.  tongue.gif
See you in the forums. <3
[snapback]216698[/snapback]

Oh~ I also like you already. Please, enjoy your stay and have fun interacting with everyone. x3
Zarpia
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Jul 17 2005, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 17 2005, 05:02 PM)
[snapback]216585[/snapback]

heh, thanx. when I read that users post I was like what the hell was he greeting me for.
n00b he couldn't tell that I had over 2000 post lol

hi envii enjoy your stay
[snapback]216751[/snapback]

laugh.gif one of this days i'm gonna say "hello everyone is good to be here" just to see how many people greet(sp?) me^^
alchemist x
sounds fun. and while you are at it take all of your things of and act n00bish
Ed#1Fan2.0
i was falling asleep and not paying attention........i am not a noob am i?i was falling asleep people please just understand that! sad.gif unsure.gif huh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Don't worry about it. No one is going to seriously consider you as a n00b for the rest of your days. Everyone makes mistakes........especially me. ph34r.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
thanks i was thinking o no i am being called a n00b!!!well yea everyone makes mistakes that was just 1 of mine.when i posted it i didnt even bother to look at how many post he has.and just for the record i am a girl not a guy.a very blonde girl.
QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Jul 18 2005, 06:12 AM)
thanks i was thinking o no i am being called a n00b!!!well yea everyone makes mistakes that was just 1 of mine.when i posted it i didnt even bother to look at how many post he has.
[snapback]217177[/snapback]

why, but it takes a lot more than hundreds of posts to unn00b oneself.

QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Jul 18 2005, 06:12 AM)
and just for the record i am a girl not a guy.a very blonde girl.
[snapback]217177[/snapback]

seeing there's no gender confusion in the first place, what are you trying to do? just for the record, most guys prefer brunettes to blondes.
foolmetal alchemist
I believe she was reffering to when alchemist x called her "he".
The Man Who Laughed
Yeah my name is Travis I live in Hayward California.My style of dress is Rivithead and I am clinicly insane:)
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome The Man Who Laughed! Make sure to check on the beginner's guide!

Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum

(I think I should cover for EKE while she is semi-gone.)
HikaRiku
Hiya,I'm HikaRiku,or my real name,Lynn. But secretly,that really isn't my real name. biggrin.gif My real name is Dieu Ngon. I'm Vietnamese. But My name is very weird because it means 'Good wine' >.<
I'm a newbie,as you can see,and I'm glad I'm here. I really like FullMetal Alchemist and also hoping for the movie really soon. On FullMetal Alchemist,Alphonse Elric is my favorite character. Edward is super close though. biggrin.gif
I'm hoping you won't treat me differently from anyone else,because I'm a newb. I assure you,I won't try to spam. Thank you for having the time for reading my post. I hope I make many friends. smile.gif
aytchmadd
welp hello my names thomas and im a newbie. i live in texas im 22 years old. umm yeah dunno whatelse should put here besides that i love fma(fan sub) hope to pick up the manga soon
Zarpia
Hello and welcome:
The Man Who Laughed: insane you say? well we have a lot of those ones in here laugh.gif
HikaRiku:Dieu Ngon? is not weird, coz i have never heard of it, but the meaning is funny, just that biggrin.gif
aytchmadd(i live in texas too, and guess what? i'm 22 )
aytchmadd
no joke? im in san antonio(go spurs go lol not) anyway nice to meet you
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(HikaRiku @ Jul 18 2005, 06:07 PM)
Hiya,I'm HikaRiku,or my real name,Lynn. But secretly,that really isn't my real name. biggrin.gif My real name is Dieu Ngon. I'm Vietnamese. But My name is very weird because it means 'Good wine'  >.<
I'm a newbie,as you can see,and I'm glad I'm here. I really like FullMetal Alchemist and also hoping for the movie really soon. On FullMetal Alchemist,Alphonse Elric is my favorite character. Edward is super close though. biggrin.gif
I'm hoping you won't treat me differently from anyone else,because I'm a newb. I assure you,I won't try to spam. Thank you for having the time for reading my post. I hope I make many friends.  smile.gif
[snapback]217464[/snapback]

Welcome Hika! I will now put you on my n00b blacklist. (just kidding tongue.gif .) Anyways, make sure to read that guide! It will help you be a non-n00b. biggrin.gif
RianDarkAngel
Hello, I'm new here. I hope to make many friends. ^^
Slashrose1010
Welcome, Angel-chon ^^ Hopefully you will have one of your lovely sigs and avies up soon tongue.gif I hope you enjoy our forums.
RianDarkAngel
Thanks, Slish. happy.gif I will. Lovely...? o-o I doubt that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.