Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Zarpia
Welcome "The golden alshemist" and happy postin...
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Golden-san. happy.gif *bows*
Ed#1Fan2.0
WELCOME 2 ALL THE NEWCOMERS!!!i think i am going 2 try and welcome everyone from now on biggrin.gif
silver bg
welcome all
Elderberry
Newcomers should take a look at this guide. happy.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'

@Ed#-san: ...if you're going to pop up here all the time, at least set a decent example for the new members, why don't you? dry.gif
Alphonse Alchemist
Um..Hi..I'm new..Just registered.... ><
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Alphonse!
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Aru-san. happy.gif *bows*
Shinobi Alchemist
Can someone please write how many posts you have to post in order to get higher ranks smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Rank isn't important, but I can tell you that your next upgrade will be at 50 posts.
Ailuro
Hello, Aru Alchemist! Welcome to our forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^
Enchanted_Toilet
rolleyes.gif 0hno, another newb *points at self and waves*
Name's Toni sleep.gif *wanders off*
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome toile!
Shinobi Alchemist
Nice name Enchanted Toilet tongue.gif
phoenix dying
That name has to have a story or something behing it....Enchanted Toilet

any way,*cough* "welcome" all noobs
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Enchanted-san. happy.gif *bows*
Enchanted_Toilet
That name has to have a story or something behing it....Enchanted Toilet

...Oh it does, but I'll only tell you that after 5 shots of vodka tongue.gif
Thanks for the welcome's ^.^

~ToNi~
Elderberry
@Enchanted-san: Why don't you explain it in the 'Usernames' thread, then? I don't think we can give you vodka, but someone might distribute some Cotton Candy Juice if you're interesting enough. tongue.gif

'Usernames'
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 27 2005, 10:42 PM)
Rank isn't important, but I can tell you that your next upgrade will be at 50 posts.
[snapback]200873[/snapback]

Ok, thanks...but when I said "ranks" I meant the military ranks like Colonel Brigaider General etc.
I didn't mean that the ranks was important...I just wanted to use "ranks" as a subject happy.gif
Sorry if you don't understand...my english isn't so good...
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
hello all!
have fun posting and enjoy!
Wondering Samurai Alchemist
Hello im a spy from www.kingdomhearts.net not really but im from there it is currently closed...again it likes to close at the end of every month it seems well gotta get compfy here
Quistis88
What do you mean, you're a "spy"?
Elderberry
...a spy? tongue.gif

Anyway, youkoso to the new members and please take a look at our forum guidelines. happy.gif

Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 30 2005, 09:58 PM)
Anyway, youkoso to the new members and please take a look at our forum guidelines. happy.gif

[snapback]202938[/snapback]

I am going to save myself the trouble and put that up as a link in my signature tomorrow.

@new members: Welcome all. biggrin.gif Enjoy your stay.
Elderberry
@Kase-san: Aww, such a devoted moderator! laugh.gif I'd try the same, but being selfish and ignorant, I'd sooner advertise the Karaoke thread in my signature....rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
Ohh, maybe I should do that as well, since I wrote it and all. huh.gif laugh.gif

But something in the back of my mind is telling me not to.
Omakase Shimasu
Linked to bryantq's mod banner. Nifty~

@Quistis: biggrin.gif Something's telling you not to?

@EKE: Shonen-ai thread in my case. tongue.gif
-VaLe-
konichiwa!

hi everyone i just found this forum of Full Metal Alchemist and i was shock i love it i hopa that i can stay here for long ^^ i am a otaku and gammer
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome VaLe!
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, VaLe-san. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a look at the forum guidelines. tongue.gif
-VaLe-
thanks xD

^o.o yeah i think i will chek that guideline xDDDDD
Ailuro
Welcome VaLe. I hope you have fun while you're here. And always respect other members and obey the rules yadda yadda you get it. x3
Zarpia
Welcome ~Vale~ have a great time and happy biggrin.gif posting!
Ed#1Fan2.0
Welcome everybody new!!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!.........
sorry i had soda today...
anyway............... WELCOME!!!
Dynast
Oh my, it's really horrible to feel new. Hopefully I'll be able to rid myself of this 'newbie' status soon. happy.gif

I've been very much in love with FMA since I started reading the manga, although I have yet to watch the anime. Manga is much more my style (with me being bookish and all), but I also love gaming and Photoshopping.

Nice to meet all of you! smile.gif
Quistis88
Nice to meet you, Dynast. I can tell that you're at least intelligent enough to get along well with most of us by the way you type. Good work on establishing the fact that you are not an annoying n00b. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 06:17 AM)
@Quistis: biggrin.gif Something's telling you not to?

Yes. Maybe it's my inner n00b. Hold me, Kase, I'm scared. laugh.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Dynast-san. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a look at out forum guidelines~ tongue.gif

Tsunade-chan
Hello, I'm Tsunade-chan!

I'm a member of various forums so I know pretty much everything to know except the MODs expectation (which I have read so I don't get made a fool of... sleep.gif that and on other forums I roast n00bs). This is the first FMA forum I've been on.

As for FMA I currently just finished the series. Yes in Japanese, (thank god! I don't want to know what the english version is like) I loved the series so much that I began to search the net a whole lot and ended up here.

Other things I like consist of Naruto, Bleach, fanfiction and video games. Oh and hot anime guys.

Well I think thats everything..
~Tsunade-chan
Zarpia
Welcome Dynast and Tsunade-chan have a great time in the Forum^_^
Ailuro
QUOTE(Tsunade-chan @ Jul 2 2005, 09:51 PM)
Hello, I'm Tsunade-chan!

I'm a member of various forums so I know pretty much everything to know except the MODs expectation (which I have read so I don't get made a fool of...  sleep.gif that and on other forums I roast n00bs). This is the first FMA forum I've been on.

As for FMA I currently just finished the series. Yes in Japanese, (thank god! I don't want to know what the english version is like) I loved the series so much that I began to search the net a whole lot and ended up here.

Other things I like consist of Naruto, Bleach, fanfiction and video games. Oh and hot anime guys.

Well I think thats everything..
~Tsunade-chan
[snapback]204632[/snapback]

Nice. *thumbs up* I can't wait to get to know and talk with you. You seem like a very interesting and respectable person. smile.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome all^^
have fun and keep posting till ya drop (well... just keep posting tongue.gif)
Sirya
Hi all smile.gif

I'm not directly new since I've been lurking for quite some time before I registered, thought it was about time now tongue.gif

The power of persuation can be quite good sometimes - never been interested in anime what-so-ever (only anime that's shown here was Dragonballz and Sailor Moon.. not my kind of TV dry.gif )

Met someone who had been watching anime for quite some time, and talked me into watching FMA and Bleach... I'm acctually glad she did cause I love it smile.gif (looking thorugh all 51 episodes was not easy.. stayed up late and get up an hour earlier just to see 1 or 2 episodes before I went to work laugh.gif )

So now I'm always looking for another good anime (which is hard when you compare it with FMA all the time)

a little introduction of my first experience with anime.. anything else you want to know just ask smile.gif
/Sirya
SoulReaper20
Hi everyone. I'm glad to be on the site. I have been into anime for quite some time now, but my friend Vince got me way deeper. He has anime that I hadnt even heard of, and Newtype. I never knew that Newtype existed, even though I had been watching anime my whole life. Well, anyways, I guess I will see you guys in the forums.

Later Days,
SoulReaper20
FullMetal_Stella
I registert some time ago.... Forgot to validate (or whatever it's called) my account though..... So... Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here!! ^___^
Siavash
hello everybody,
my name is siavash im 12 years old i live in the netherlands and im a new fma watcher smile.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
WELCOME!!!! have fun and keep posting!!! biggrin.gif
Elderberry
Youkosu ne, minnasan. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a look at our forum guidelines~

QUOTE(Deshi-san)
Nice. *thumbs up* I can't wait to get to know and talk with you. You seem like a very interesting and respectable person. happy.gif
I agree. smile.gif The same goes for Sirya-san.
Excel Aishi
Hola konnichiwa Aloha! What'd up my freaks?

The name is Aubrey, you can call me Aishi or Excel (your choice). I'm originally from Texas in the good old U.S.A, but in february my parents picked me up and dragged me to Australia. ( That's right, the land down under!) I've been into anime since i was about 9 or 10, maybe even earlier than that if you count Sailor Moon and Pokemon (we all had to go through that satge at some point, as ashamed of it as we are.) but Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite to date. Which is saying alot since i've only seen the first half of the english dub (cry, cry, i feel like a n00b!!!!!!) I am catching up by reading manga scans from this site and begging people on the internet for episodes in japanese, and saving money to get DVD's. I like drawing and writing fanfiction but you might not see any of that as it tends to never get posted. I like alot of anime, too many to list, but i won't even get that any more, because Australia seems to have no anime fans, or at least none that i am in the general area of. well, Ja ne and Daisuke and ... AISHITERUUUUU!!! tongue.gif
zombie
Excel hi
do not go on here between 12 and 2am aus time because no one is on.
other than that this a good place 2 be.
good luck
Le Monkey
Dose it matter if people are on?
I have to go on around 12pm-6am if i want to catch all the peple i want to talk to...
tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.