Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Zilla_Tatsushin
*feels like an idiot after already posting intro.....*
*stops crying and clears throat....*

Moshi moshi. Boku no namae wa Zilla desu. Jyuu-nana sai desu. Jyuu-ichi ninnensei desu. Watashi no shumi wa TEREBI o mite, kuruma de DORAIBU te, sushi o tabemasu. Douzoyouroshiku.

*light bow*

Now that that's outta my system..... now's a good time to tell ya I's crazy.... They call me the Chaos Alchemist... why you ask? Because I specialize in mass destruction, causing chaos to erupt...

*evil maniacal laughter....*
*smile*

"And I feel right at home here....."
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Zilla.
nikina
youkoso Zilla_Tatsushin-san. Koko forum wo kinitte ne. (i am definately not sure if i even said that right... hopefully, you people get the picture (grammar is my worst possible thing next to kanji))

Just a slight note, "moshi moshi" is for the telelphone.
QUOTE(nikina @ Jun 21 2005, 04:30 PM)
youkoso Zilla_Tatsushin-san. Koko forum wo kinitte ne. (i am definately not sure if i even said that right... hopefully, you people get the picture (grammar is my worst possible thing next to kanji))

Just a slight note, "moshi moshi" is for the telelphone.
[snapback]196795[/snapback]

I`m 10 from Hendersonville TN , Female, 5 foot. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Ok, welcome guest. I guess you were in the mood to be noticed?
animefangirl
im 12 years old i go to junior high and i live in the BIG APPLE it may be dangurous but it sure beats all those boring suburbs ! smile.gif

oh yeah if you wanna know what im into read my sig
foolmetal alchemist
I like my boring suburb. dry.gif
animefangirl
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 21 2005, 06:31 PM)
[snapback]196833[/snapback]

sorry bout that but ever since i moved from the suberbs i felt that its sooo boringcompared to cities sorry again
Hagane_no_Shinigami
Hello everyone!
I'm 19, from Santiago, Chile. I've been watching anime since I was around 6-7 and of course I'm a big FMA fan (Roy-sama ga daisuki! XD). Glad to meet you all smile.gif

Zilla-san, anata wa nihongo ga jouzu desune! watashi wa ima nihongo wo benkyoushiteimasu de, daigaku de ninensei desu. ^..^
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Jun 21 2005, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 21 2005, 06:31 PM)
[snapback]196833[/snapback]

sorry bout that but ever since i moved from the suberbs i felt that its sooo boringcompared to cities sorry again
[snapback]196836[/snapback]

It's alright I'm not seriously mad. wink.gif Welcome Shinigami. I love your screen name.
Hagane_no_Shinigami
Thanks. Just combines two of my all-time favorite animes (Hagaren of course and Yami no Matsuei) ^^
Greensky
FMA fans are awesome, but it's more awesome if they are over the age of 18. That way I don't feel like I'm one of the only older guys to like FMA =p
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Shinigami-san. happy.gif *bows*
silver bg
hello all newbies *bows*
Mistress of Darkness
Hey yall. I'm here. It's been so long I've joined another message board and posted in a "hello" thread.

But erm, hello. You all look sort of nice. *waves*

I do realize that my username is somewhat noob-ish, but I'm not n00b-ish at all, I swear! *sweatdrop* ^^;;

So yeah. You can call me Roxie, I guess. Oh, and do you guys have any rules? Everytime I click on the rules link, I get nothing. -.- *sigh*
CodeAlchemist
I'm Ray

I'm from california and I sit on my posterior all day watching anime, coding, and drinking Fruity Coffee (a special recipie I made up following an alchemy joke.) and other yummy caffiene drinks. When I get bored with said sitting, watching, coding, and drinking I swim or call my friend and tell him to come over so he can watch FMA and eat my food.
The RZA
sup C.A.
Hagane_no_Shinigami
Kochirakoso yoroshiku, Elderberry-san (or should it be senpai? ^^())
Hello to Roxie and Ray too smile.gif I'm a newbie myself but still, welcome to the forum!

Greensky, my friend who showed me the greatness of FMA is actually 21 heh trust me, us over-18 anime-lovers are not that few *evil green*

Mahou alchemist, love your sig!! ^^!!!!
CodeAlchemist
Thx for the welcome smile.gif.. I'm trying to get tired so i'll go to bed... lol.
Mistress of Darkness
Thanks for the welcome, Hagane no Shinigami. ^^ You're officially cool by default, because you speak Spanish fluently & Japanese a lot (I have no idea if it's fluent or not - I don't speak it too well myself. ~_~). =D
Cloudy-Wolf
Hi im Cloudy-Wolf! I'm a huge FMA fan and have been thinking about joining this forum for awile.
kyle-rayner
kyle-rayner@hotmail.com wordizzle peeps im new here signed up just last night yea my name is Logan even though my email and user name may desceive hthts (however the hell thats spelled) wink.gif you im 16 im a junior and i live in north carolina word. . . . uhhh etc. . . . have a nice day. rolleyes.gif
Elderberry
Youkoso ne, Darkness-san, Code-san, Cloudy-san, and Kyle-san. happy.gif *bows*

All new members should at least take a brief skim through this lovely explanation of forum guidelines~ laugh.gif

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'

@Shinigami-san: 'San' wa ii wa. Ore datte, anta yori wakai kara na. laugh.gif *still in high school*
Ed#1Fan2.0
WELCOME!!! to everyone new.
Auto-mail Repairer Winry
Hi, I'm Winry....Obviously and I joined. -Wavies to Lt. Riza Hawkeye.-
zombie
hi Winry i just joined 2. so welcome
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Repairer-san. happy.gif *bows*
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome to everyone!
alchemist_gurlZ
um....hi, I just joined today unsure.gif

My name is Kristy. Im 14 and i love anime and soccer smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Alchemist, make sure you check the forum decorum section during your visit here. It will tell you everything you need to know.
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Gurl-san. smile.gif *bows*
nikina
youkoso everyone! Have a nice time here posting!
Rakka89
Hi im new i just joined today im a fan of Full Metal Alchemist and most other anime I am a Junior in high school um i don;t really ahve any hobbies i read manga alot that's about it ph34r.gif
Zarpia
Hello everyone and Welcome, happy posting :]
zombie
hello everyone and welcome, i hope u have more fun than me. sad.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Well zombie, if you're having such a horrible time here, then don't stay.
Zarpia
Men, you are being so mean today foolmetal alchemist, are you okay? or did Bacon and Hito got to you??????
foolmetal alchemist
Yeah, I'm sort of in a bad mood today, so I'm not being very patient...Maybe I should lighten up.... unsure.gif
Here goes.....

Welcome to all newcomers!!! laugh.gif Have a great time at this forum and remember to check the forum decorum guide!!! laugh.gif
nikina
happy.gif well, that brightened up my day.

youkoso new members. Hope you like posting here! have a blast!
Zarpia
laugh.gif that's the spirit laugh.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
WELCOME!!!!! to zombie and all the other newcomers!!!
Elderberry
Youkoso, minnasan. happy.gif *bows*

I'm going to start making it an annoying habit to post the link to the Forum Decorum at least once per page~ biggrin.gif

@zarpia-san: Foolmetal-san does have a point, though. If you're going to complain about how you don't like a forum, then don't come anymore, since no ones forcing you. happy.gif It wasn't being mean, it was just a logical suggestion in response to zombie-san's moping.
Hagane_no_Shinigami
hai! wakarimashita, Elderberry-san smile.gif!

Welcome to all new members!! >^.^<
DarkViperX
Yay...I found this site a while ago but I just decided to start posting now so heres my bio or whatever

Name: Javier Nuņez
Resides in: Phoenix,AZ
I Love FullMetal Alchemist
Im easy to get along with
Im a GFX artist(I do sigs and stuff)

I hope I get to know you all and make some friends or something O_o
~FMAgurl~
Welcome DarkViperX! Hopefully you already read the Beginner's Guide. Enjoy your stay, and happy posting! happy.gif
Logistan
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 25 2005, 01:07 PM)
Youkoso, minnasan. happy.gif *bows*

I'm going to start making it an annoying habit to post the link to the Forum Decorum at least once per page~ biggrin.gif

@zarpia-san: Foolmetal-san does have a point, though.  If you're going to complain about how you don't like a forum, then don't come anymore, since no ones forcing you.  happy.gif It wasn't being mean, it was just a logical suggestion in response to zombie-san's moping.
[snapback]199124[/snapback]

zombie was on when i was on and zero people where on.
it was not mean but u do get bored after all.
tri-alchemist65
hello! i am new here and like to make some alchemist friends!
laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Hello tri! Don't attach random images, please. Use your signature.
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Viper-san Logis-san, and Tri-san, happy.gif *bows*

@Logis-san: I guess it isn't quite as fun when lots of other people aren't on at the same time. I remember how excited I was when I first realized that other people were actually browsing at the same time as me..rolleyes.gif;;

@zombie-san (if she/he's actually coming back to read this~): No one was trying to be mean, but next time, if you're not happy about something with the forum, please be more specific. biggrin.gif
The_golden_alchemist
Hey everyone I'm new! please welcome me mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.