Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Ed#1Fan2.0
Thanks for the welcome and the help!I read that guide and it helped me alot! smile.gif Thanks everyone!
Elderberry
I'm glad to hear it, Ed#-san. happy.gif Just make sure you actually do remember to follow the guidelines in your happiness~
Quistis88
Well, it's reassuring to know that the guide is helpful. smile.gif Welcome and have fun, Ed#1Fan2.0.
Shinobi Alchemist
Hello everybody!!
I'm a chinese from Sweden and I'm 14 years old(turns 15 in August) tongue.gif
I'm too tired too write anything more about myself right now sleep.gif rolleyes.gif

Have a nice day
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Shinobi-san. happy.gif *bows*

Please take a look at the Forum Decorum, which I have linked (again)~ laugh.gif;;

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'

..also, please don't attach random images.
If the image is too large for the signature, resize it or find a different one. happy.gif||
Ed#1Fan2.0
Hi and welcome.Glad to see someone else new!Just like Elderberry said dont attach random images.I have done it before biggrin.gif Dont worry about stuff.Everyone is here to help!Have fun and WELCOME!!!
The RZA
im not really new but i never introduced myself in here
Ed#1Fan2.0
HI FORUM DAD!!! welcome to everyone!!!
zombie
delete
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, zombie-san. *bows*
FMA JPD
welcome Zombie-san hope you enjoy the forum
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jun 20 2005, 01:18 AM)
im not really new but i never introduced myself in here
[snapback]195658[/snapback]

Consider yourself officially welcomed, Mahou! laugh.gif
broken auora
hello?

am i alone? sad.gif
FMA JPD
Hello auora and let me be the first to say welcome laugh.gif
also don't double post if you want to add something and no one has posted after you press edit and add to your post
broken auora
thanks
foolmetal alchemist
Broken Auora, please don't double post. dry.gif

n00b...
broken auora
how did i doublepost? huh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
You posted twice in a row. Don't do that. If you have something to add, use the edit button.
FMA JPD
QUOTE(broken auora @ Jun 20 2005, 12:08 PM)
how did i doublepost? huh.gif
[snapback]195943[/snapback]

you posted twicein a row use the edit feature I explained above
broken auora
Ionly started 4 hours ago so sorry.
FMA JPD
thats ok but you should read the beginners guide to the forum decorum before posting
broken auora
i did i thought it meant the same post twice
foolmetal alchemist
A double post is any user posting twice in a row.
FMA JPD
QUOTE(broken auora @ Jun 20 2005, 12:15 PM)
i did i thought it meant the same post twice
[snapback]195951[/snapback]

Ok
broken auora
how can you use an avatar? this is my first forum site so i dont know how.
foolmetal alchemist
Go to the forum decorum topic in open chat and ask any questions about avatars there. This thread is only for welcoming.
broken auora
ok why are you so angry anyways?
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Auora-san. *bows*

Please take a look at this guide, so that you don't end up as an unliked n00b. happy.gif||

'A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum'
broken auora
ok thanks
foolmetal alchemist
I'm not very patient with n00bs who don't follow the rules or try to bend them is all.
Elderberry
Oh, and to answer your question, we've been having quite a few problems with n00b-tachi lately. As a result, the GP and moderating staff have been rather short-tempered and are considerably less lenient with spamming or breaking of forum guidelines. happy.gif|||
FMA JPD
QUOTE(broken auora @ Jun 20 2005, 12:23 PM)
ok  why are you so angry anyways?
[snapback]195961[/snapback]

we're not angry we're telling you what not to do so you don't end up being called a n00b and disliked by alot of people
Ed#1Fan2.0
HI WELCOME!!! yea n00bs is not a good name to be called and it could stay with you.We are not mean we all are trying to help so you dont get in trouble.WELCOME!!!i am sorry if anything sounds mean but it is true.
Mustang no Miko
Ok, I think this is where I intorduce myself... I am not too sure... Forgive me, I am on forums but this layout is new to me, so it might take me some getting used to. If I am wrong posting an intro here, can someone PM me and tell me? I may need a little help in my starting week. Anyhoo, I guess I'll just go ahead for now... What can I say, my user name is Mustang no Miko... as you can tell, I am a Roy fan (I still <3 Ed though, he's tied for fav.)... I am happy to have found a forum dedicated to the show, even though I am very new to it... I have only seen the firt 8 episodes, forgive me if I don't know a lot. I live in Canada and I have to rely on rentals dry.gif ... but I get to see it some how and that's a good thing. It is such a good show. laugh.gif anyways, I hope I don't mess up here too badly, I am 17 and have been a member of several other forums for a few years, I think I know a few ropes, but as I say, this is different and I will likely need some guideance from experienced members. So for now I am your resident Newb, and I hope to get some good posts in! smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I'm glad to see the first none n00b newcomer in awhile. Good luck and make sure you visit the forum decorum section. Read it thoroughly. It will help you alot.
Zarpia
Welcome Mustang no Miko, I love your avatar happy.gif. I you want to know where to post, what can you post and stuff like that, just read the Guide that is posted in this same board, those are the rules for this forum. Don't worry if you don't know that much about FMA, just be glad that you have seen some episodes biggrin.gif , if you have some trouble getting around just pm me and i'll be glad to help you ^_~
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Miko-san. happy.gif *bows*

I agree, it's nice to have some non-n00b-ish member joining for once. laugh.gif I'm sure you'll be fine, but I recommend taking a very brief skim of the Forum Decorum (pinned at the top of any section) just in case. smile.gif
Mustang no Miko
Thank you all very much for your help. Heh I actually checked that thread out a little while ago and it helped me quite a bit. The rules here are very simmilar to one of my other forums so I think I will be ok in following them. I apreciate the warm elcome and I will try my very best not to get labled a n00b in your eyes. biggrin.gif
zombie
ok Mustang no Miko if i can do this then u can. after all this one of the fist for forums ive been on laugh.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
hello everyone
have fun and keep posting!!!
zombie
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Jun 21 2005, 08:49 PM)
hello everyone
have fun and keep posting!!!
[snapback]196478[/snapback]

i will if i can talk 2 u or some
help unsure.gif
foolmetal alchemist
If you need to talk to someone personaly, then PM them.
Naota-kun_Nandaba
um...17, 5' 5" 1/2, and I barely ever talk... more of a shy thing! I like to watch animes and I.....have a gf that I don't get to see that often.
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome Naoto kun! I'm glad to see that you made your first posts without doing anything very n00bish!
Naota-kun_Nandaba
*bows* thank you
nikina
Welcome everyone! I hope you like it here, and feel free to ask anyone for help (by PMing would be most helpful) if you have any questions.

Getting used to this forum is pretty easy; you'll start finding topics you like in notime. Even though this is a FMA forum, lots of things that aren't related to it are posted in this forum.
Scar_wife_781
hi am new here and my name is kay and i like anime
foolmetal alchemist
Welcome one and all.
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Naota-san, Wife-san. happy.gif *bows*
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome everyone : D I haven't been here in awhile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.