Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
gundamjcr
hey im 16 found receantly found out of fma downkoaded 33 ch of it im a junior in high school in central california and started to download anime off the net and im in a animation class barely started its cool so yeah
Bubber92
Hello people how's your day been
cool.gif
fanchermatthew
HI
Bubber92
How do u become an alchemist huh.gif
fanchermatthew
HI PEOPLE. WHO ARE U? WHERE ARE U RIGHT NOW?
edsgirl
Hello everyone in FMA land

female

louisville,KY

anyone wanna buy me a drink ?
Lady Battousai
er...not really but anyway welcome happy.gif
Ikira_Alchemist
Hello! I'm 19 years old and I live in Illinois. I've just started watching Full Metal Alchemist, and I love it so far. I can't miss one episode, if I do I'll probably hit my head against the wall. hehehe.
Darkwolf
Hilo my name is not important but im 13 turning 14 on Dec. 18. I just started watching Full metal alchemist and i think its a great show so far. I think that it would be cool if alchemy was real
Zio
Hey, my name is Zio. I joined here awhile back when FMA was about to hit American airwaves, made one post, and forgot I joined here. Since then, I have been reading the manga (which is superior to the anime) and ultimatly decided that Greed is the best character ever created in the series. I am 18 years old, my other favorite anime/manga series are One Piece, Lupin the Third, and Robotech. I dislike anyone who types horribly when their primary language is English. I just hate how people expect foreigners to learn english yet butcher it on the internet.
xrninja
QUOTE(Zio @ Dec 2 2004, 11:36 PM)
I dislike anyone who types horribly when their primary language is English. I just hate how people expect foreigners to learn english yet butcher it on the internet.

hear, hear! i like you already tongue.gif
Zio
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 2 2004, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE(Zio @ Dec 2 2004, 11:36 PM)
I dislike anyone who types horribly when their primary language is English. I just hate how people expect foreigners to learn english yet butcher it on the internet.

hear, hear! i like you already tongue.gif

Damn, I thought someone was going to complain about that section of my post, I'm not upset that someone agrees with me, it's just that now I owe my dorm roommate 20 bucks!

Oh and how did you get that little banner in your sig that has your name on it? Did a staff member of the site make it for you?
xrninja
ahaha sorry about that. there are a lot of us here who hate ppL hu tPYe lik dIs. for the sig, the mods and admin all have sigs like that buuut.....after a little photoshopping, i made my own rolleyes.gif
Natha
Hi!!I'm new here to.My name is Nathalie and I'm from sweden!FMA ROCKS!!! biggrin.gif
The $$60,000,000,000 Man
Hi im 19 and i live in England and apart from FMA im also into Trigun as you can probably tell from my name and avatar!
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
Konnichiwa! wink.gif
I'm Lime-chan I joined this forum yestrday but I forgot to introduce myself,ok lets see I'm 17*I'm so old T-T* and I live in the USA XP,I've just recently gotten into FMA and I'm looking forward to knowing more about the series with the help of you oh so great FMA fans!,well besides FMA I also like other animes and manga*oh yea I'm also a yaoi fangirl but I'll sure to stay normal ^^*,oh yea I also draw and right now I'm working on a couple of doujinshis ^^ well till then jaa ne!
Alphonse
Allo allo.
Alphonse, I am and I joined up in early november but... well, never posted.
I'm 15 years old and live in eastern US. I just started watching FMA, as I've seen most of the newbs have.
I'm also a fanart artist (if you could call it that...>.>) and have watch many the anime and read many more manga. ^^
Hope to see you all around.
Bai~
inuyasha/sanzo_ce
hi im new to
kenny
hi hi all !!!

My name is kenny, Im a male, 19 from Switzerland !!! biggrin.gif

I have a friend who studies japanese @ university, he is in a scanlation group, nexgear... Well, he introduced me to the great universe of anime/manga cool.gif

I have now finished FMA anime, and I am now currently dying...

BUt !!! yes, but I'll read the manga to prevent me from drowning in my tears... biggrin.gif

love you all !
Evil_Alice
Hi!
*waves*
I'm new here
I think that FMA is way better than InuYasha
I hope i'll have a goo time here!
^__^
knuckles_79
hi there everyone... im new here yeah obviously... FMA is great as you all think or none of you would be here... i live in california, yay. ha.
Biggs
I'm a bit late but meh....
I new here. I'm 15 and living in Colorado.
Right now I waiting for FMA to come on. (I missed it the first time...)
Riza Babe
Hi and Welcome to all the new people who joined us to this forum!!! smile.gif
Dark_ice
Im 13 and turning 14 this month.And Im new here.I think I watched at least 4 of the episodes already,and its hella tight.I really like this anime.I think I like it better than naruto.
DarkWater Alchemist
Welcome! Welcome!

There are quite alot of newbies since FMA came on AS. Speaking in abbreviations is weird biggrin.gif You shouldn't do that all the time either.
FullMetal Edward
umm Hi! I'm FullMetal Edward,
I'm 16 and I'm from California biggrin.gif

I just joined this forum about 3 days ago so I just wanted to introduce my self.

lesse...I like anime, manga, drawing, anything about japan actully ^^; , and sleeping....
ἀρχή
New to board and thought I'd say hi.
potato_jaws
hello minna san~~ ^^
im new here and I'm 19 and from Malaysia

kewl to meet ya all... ^^
Riza Babe
hiya!!! hope you all enjoy your stay!!
batou
'ello i'm 17 and live in OH.
bakaneko
Hi folks... hate to be demanding right away, but does anybody know where I can get the lyrics for FMA songs? I really wanna sing along, but I know absolutely no japanese, unless you count 'hello,' 'goodbye' and 'yes'. Any takers?
Gashole
Maybe you should give the GP a shot.
Shadow Alchemist
*looks around*

Yo. New here. *waves*

13, almost 14 (so close!) and I live in MO.
edsgirl
sup yall

female
Louisville, KY
1 of 2 girls in a family of 7 kids

No we're not into incest or any other gross stuff like that. I like anime to the point that my family thinks something is wrong with me. Not a cheerleader like my sister, so im the family freak!
Quistis88
QUOTE(bakaneko @ Dec 6 2004, 03:55 PM)
Hi folks... hate to be demanding right away, but does anybody know where I can get the lyrics for FMA songs?  I really wanna sing along, but I know absolutely no japanese, unless you count 'hello,' 'goodbye' and 'yes'.  Any takers?

Go to http://www.animelyrics.com and they should have the FMA song lyrics there (under Anime Lyrics, section F, Fullmetal Alchemist). smile.gif
Lady Battousai
Hello everyone...a lot of people eh? Good! This is just what we need around here.
Gashole
Not really. There have been too many posters lately, it's hard to catch up if you miss even a few hours.
Lady Battousai
Never mind that Gashole
flamewingalchemist
Yo!
I'm Kaitsuya, I'm certainly not telling you how old I am, and I love any anime I can get my hands on...
I spend most of my time on Quizilla (http://quizilla.com/) when I'm not here: My Quizilla User Homepg Here
And I live in Nashville, TN. Or right outside Nashville. Boy, that sux! mad.gif I moved from the East Coast!
You have no idea how mundane it is here. Oh, well. The Net is a sanctuary! biggrin.gif
Lt.Colonel Mustang
Hellow everone(I think i'm posting in the right place unsure.gif )
Any way I'm New just signed up.
I just saw full metal and came running like hell to this forum.
well.......
That's about it biggrin.gif
Blade42
Hello Lt.Colonel Mustang.
Ailuro
Heh, Lt. Colonel. I guess the new viewers don't know him as Mustang-taisa yet.
Lady Battousai
Welcome biggrin.gif feel free to enjoy yourselves here.
JTails724
My real name is Jordan(male not female), I'm 17 and live in NorthEastern Ohio, quite boring up here. Love reading Ranma,and Naruto mangas and I'm a big fan of the FullMetalAlchemist Fansubs.
Lady Battousai
does that mean you only like their fansubs O_O?
xrninja
or maybe he's only watched the fansubs, and is being a very smart boy and avoiding the funi dub. in any case, a new sub-fan member! yay! nowadays your kind are rarer sad.gif not that there aren't one or two charming people (who can spell and type normally, etc) out of the flood of new dub members.
Quistis88
Wow. Maybe our luck has turned and we will be getting a better batch of new members this week.
Scoti
Hey everyone Iím Scoti from Ontario Canada. I guess Iím just another FMA fan like the rest of you. Iím and huge Mustang fan and Iíve cosplayed as him (yay for major geek points). I was going to use a cosplay pic as an avatar but then I thought Iíd get yelled at or something..yeah I donít think I know anything here >_>.

Iím a long time poster in other forums and I donít spam, use l33t or any of that other crap.
Raika
Hey there!! The name's Lex. I just have one propblem.... Can anyone explain what's going on in Ghost In The Shell to me, or the overall plot?? I've been whatching it for the last few days and I just don't really understand what they're all fighting for.
How are all the episodes related? And what is the meaning behind the name if there is one.
Anyway, I just started watching FMA a couple days ago and I really enjoy it. I have a friend just like Ed!! He's hilarious!!
Zio
QUOTE(Scoti @ Dec 8 2004, 08:48 AM)
I’m a long time poster in other forums and I don’t spam, use l33t or any of that other crap.

To quote xrninja when I posted here: "I like you already".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.