Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Zarpia
QUOTE(Guest_Fullma8712_* @ May 16 2005, 05:15 PM)
HI! I AM NEW SO I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE ME SELF TO YOU OTHER MEMBERS

-I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND JUST REGISTER TODAY

-I LOVE LOVE ANIME AND MANGA

-MY FAVS ARE INUYASHA, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, SAILOR MOON, RAVE MASTER, ONLY POKEMON IF IT HAS MISTY IN THE EPISODE, MERIDIAN, (IF THAT IS AN ANIME) AND DIGIMON (FIRST AND SECOND SEASON ONLY) 
  -I LOVE TO SKETCH ANIME AND PLAY ON MY DRUMSET
- HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU GET A PICTURE NEAR YOUR USER NAME AND INFO ON  YOUR FILE. PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME OR I'LL KILL THE CRAP OUT OF YOU.

BEWARE!
[snapback]173707[/snapback]

Welcome...i like almost all of the anime that you wrote biggrin.gif

About the avatar(the picture near your nick name) you have to REALLY register, you are register as guest, so maybe you have to do that fist.
ANIME DUDET
HEY DUDES & DUDETS!

IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD AND I LIVE IN TEXAS (NO I DONT HAVE ANY
F**KING CATTLE!!!!!) mad.gif
WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY IM USUALLY A NICE PERSON (SEE? biggrin.gif )
I LIKE DRAWING ANIME DUDES AND I COLLECT ROCK LYRICS cool.gif
I AM A NERD BUT CALL ME THAT AND I WILL GO TANG SOO DO ph34r.gif ON YOUR ASS!
SO SEE YOU IN THE OTHER CHAT ROOMS DUDES!!! laugh.gif

AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GET THOSE KICK ASS ANIME PICS IN YOUR MESSAGE PLEEEEEEEASE! IM ASKING NICELY.

QUOTE(lucky mouse @ May 16 2005, 03:37 PM)
ok after finnaly figureing out how to post im am here now anyway i just wanted to say hi to everybody.
[snapback]173611[/snapback]

HI LUCKY MOUSE!!!!
CONGRATES ON FIGURING OUT TO POST YOUR
WATCHAMATHINGY
HOPE I SEE YOUR NAME AGAIN SOMETIME laugh.gif
Zarpia
why don't you reguster yourself, intead of just been a unregistered?
Shadow-Alchemist
hello. *huggs lucky mouse* have a nice time biggrin.gif

QUOTE(lucky mouse @ May 16 2005, 03:37 PM)
ok after finnaly figureing out how to post im am here now anyway i just wanted to say hi to everybody.
[snapback]173611[/snapback]

FmAfReAk!
oh oh oh my turn my turn!!!!
name: Ash*
favorite color: grey is beautiful
other random information: Im known as being very wierd
and am also frustrated cuz the computer wont let me use a pic
from my files to use as a avatar.....
Favorite word (of the day): peep!
attitude: smart@$$....
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
lolz welcome FmAfReAk!

ANIME DUDET- Zarpia right, if u regester soooo you can put avatars on, signatures ohh and u dont have to write in captial smile.gif

~.:WeLcOmE aLl:.~
Jaci
Hi everyone.. I'm new here. I promise I'm not an annoying newbie. ^^

My name is Jaci-- or Jaclyn. I live in both the Germany and US.. I go back and forth, because my parents live in seperate countries. ^^

I'm 15 (almost 16!) and I'm really a big girly girl. ^__^ I like make-up and shopping and stuff like that.

Oh, and I love Alphonse!! <33 LOL.

I go to a lot of forums, but I'll make time for this one.. I promise! XD I hope I get to know some of ya really well. ^__^ I'm not a mean person at all~~ =P

See ya 'round!
Zarpia
Welcome, i like your avatar and siddi, hope you do spend time with us biggrin.gif
Sakura-chan Twilight Alchemist
I am 13 from Illinois, the crap place where nothing is except Navy Pier.[FONT=Courier][COLOR=purple]
Can I please be a ninja? please? ph34r.gif

Roy Rox!
Riza, I don't like you anymore, you stole my Roy away.

Ed is OK too, I just like my flame boy better.

My online name is Sakura, as stated in my Member name. I control all night.
~FMAgurl~
Hello all new people! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Tip: stay on the Moderators' good sides...ss in don't double post or duplicate threads. Just a heads up happy.gif
Elderberry
Youkoso, Freak-san, Jaci-san and Sakura-san. happy.gif *bows*

@gurl-san: Jaa...why don't you help set a good example by not being a hypocrite? laugh.gif
harati
um hi smile.gif

um does anybody know how to put a signature on here huh.gif

i am from california and 13 oh i am a girl

i am so retarted tongue.gif
Zarpia
Welcome harati

Please don't.....quatruple post, you can't do that, and may i suguest that you go and read the "RULES" that may help a lot, click here, that is the beginers guide
Falling_Man
Right.

Welcome all. *hands out ramen and Pocky* Please read the Forum Decorum, forum rules and pay attention to what the older forum members say. Otherwise, you'll find yourself in a room. With attack dogs.
Enjoy your time here on the forums.
silver bg
welcome noobs
Zarpia
QUOTE(silver bg @ May 18 2005, 06:01 PM)
welcome noobs
[snapback]175064[/snapback]

You just welcome yourself
Thy Belliepoo
HEY THERE. I joined a few days ago, so I might as well introduce myself here. I feel kind of awkward just joining all of a sudden and making a bunch of posts.

WELL. My name is Bell, or Belliepoo to a few. I'm eighteen, and I live in Virginia. I've recently come to love FMA and Fruits Basket, but other than that, I'm not into much anime or manga. I'm a music addict, and I like drawing, graphic art, and writing.

Craaap, I tend to drone on when I write introductions, so tell me if this is getting too long. XD

Hmm. My favorite color is orange, it's the sexiest color ever. My favorite food is pasta. I'm a cat person (I have two), though I love dogs, as well (Have one, too!). I have a canary named Dude, and a rat named Eukanuba (My mom calls him Yuki for short. Coincidental? I THINK NOT.)

ALSO. My favorite FMA character is Maes Hughes. I adore him! He's just so funny and sweet.

</biography>
alchemist x
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.

Orange, hughes YAY <acting like total noob
Thy Belliepoo
OH MY GOD, I SUPPOSE I LOVE YOU TOO!

Orange and Hughes rule above all.
alchemist x
laugh.gif

YAY

lol
Quistis88
Can the spam or here comes the ban. You know what to do.
alchemist x
Sorry quis. sad.gif
sarabi5
Hola! How is everyone today? Well, i finally have time to post an intro. Work and college you know...well, my name is Mel...im 20....from Texas...my favorite colors are red and black...i love FMA...thats all for now...Tambien, tengo que praticar mi espanol...alquien que quere hablar...habla me! (hopefully i wrote that right) ;P
Zarpia
QUOTE(sarabi5 @ May 20 2005, 12:24 PM)
Hola!  How is everyone today?  Well, i finally have time to post an intro.  Work and college you know...well, my name is Mel...im 20....from Texas...my favorite colors are red and black...i love FMA...thats all for now...Tambien, tengo que praticar mi espanol...alquien que quere hablar...habla me! (hopefully i wrote that right) ;P
[snapback]175975[/snapback]

Is your lucky day, coz....yo hablo espaņol tambien y si lo ecribiste bien, bueno Bienvenida y pasala bien.
alchemist x
donde' esta me pento?
Zarpia
QUOTE(alchemist x @ May 20 2005, 02:59 PM)
donde' esta me pento?
[snapback]176048[/snapback]

Que????

the "donde" is ok and the "esta" to, even the "me" but "pento"?, i didn't got what you where trying to say tongue.gif
alchemist x
pento is an in appropriat word.
it means my manhood. if you catch my drift.

Here

Donde' esta me pantalones?
Zarpia
QUOTE(alchemist x @ May 20 2005, 04:31 PM)

Here

[snapback]176154[/snapback]

Donde estan mis pantalones?

Don't use the ( ' ) in "donde" unles your writting in some other lenguaje, wich i don't think. how long have you known(sp?) spanish? i'm not trying to be like "i know more than you" of course not, i like when someone corrects my english smile.gif
phoenix dying
AAAAAaaaaa spanish...spanish, even though i speak spanish, but not very good.

Hablando espaņol no es realmente mi punto fuerte
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen and Pocky* Please read the forum rules, the Forum Decorum thread, and follow the example of the reputable older members. Disobey, and face the wrath of a Mod. Do it again, and face something very painful. Enjoy your time here on the forums.
alchemist x
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 20 2005, 06:50 PM)

Here

Don't use the ( ' ) in "donde" unles your writting in some other lenguaje, wich i don't think. how long have you known(sp?) spanish? i'm not trying to be like "i know more than you" of course not, i like when someone corrects my english smile.gif
[snapback]176181[/snapback]

Ohh, Heh heh I don't know spanish exept for the few things my mom and friend taught me.

And it is, donde esta me pantalones?

meaning, Where is my pants?
Zarpia
QUOTE(alchemist x @ May 20 2005, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 20 2005, 06:50 PM)

Here

[snapback]176181[/snapback]

Ohh, Heh heh I don't know spanish exept for the few things my mom and friend taught me.

And it is, donde esta me pantalones?

meaning, Where is my pants?
[snapback]176232[/snapback]

Well i now spanish since forever and trust me is not "donde esta me pantalones?"
alchemist x
Well, that is what the spanish teacher says.
Zarpia
QUOTE(alchemist x @ May 20 2005, 05:47 PM)
Well, that is what the spanish teacher says.
[snapback]176236[/snapback]

Well maybe is the sound that the "e" and "i" have, coz in english "e" sounds exactly like "i" in spanish, but anyway, les stop spaming.
Guest_lust_*
hey i just joined today! i love anime i mean who couldnt biggrin.gif inuyasha, full metal alchemist, ghost in the shell stand alone complex, their the best
alchemist x
Then why are you unregistered? huh.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome!!
but i rele recomend u to register... *and everyone one else...*
Coffee Can
So, I just joined today, and I'm posting here. Hopefully I haven't annoyed anyone yet. So yeah. Hi.
chibi_kitsune
Hello,i'm new here. I'm a fma fan and I saw this site so I decided to join. Not really much to say about me but I make clothes and costumes (you can see some stuff I made at cosplay.com, I go by the same user name. i'm also apart of blue-period/ user name pinkspider and gaia-icemaidenyukina) and play a few imstraments,blah,blah,blah. Well I hope to meet new people and make new friends
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Kitsune-san and Can-san. happy.gif *bows*

@Can-san: ...Coffee? mellow.gif Coffee-chon has competition now...tongue.gif||
hi

i'm 19 and i live in saudi arabia and i'm a big fan of anime since 1989..
i'm studying CIS now and i'm planing on continuing that in Miami Florida..
alchemist x
By god Register.
Elderberry
Guest-san...we don't need this forum to be clouded with unnecessary posts...sleep.gif

*draws foil from PVC Pipe-ishy*
chibi_kitsune
QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 22 2005, 09:54 AM)
Hajimemashite, Kitsune-san and Can-san. happy.gif *bows*

@Can-san: ...Coffee? mellow.gif  Coffee-chon has competition now...tongue.gif||
[snapback]177326[/snapback]

Hello, thanks for the welcome.
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen and Pocky* Please follow the forum rules, some of the things listed in the Forum Decorum thread and the examples set by some of the older members. If not, we hurt you. Very simple. Much more simple than a long list of painful things... Anyway, enjoy your food and your time on the forums.
YoshiCat1
Oh, goody! People are handing out ramen and pocky, my two favorite things! Okay, well, I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm 15, female, and I LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist! I've been a fan for a while now, so I have no clue why I didn't join earlier! blink.gif I prefer the fansubs I downloaded long ago, but I'm buying the DVDs being released here in the US. And, yes, I'm an Ed fan-girl, but I promise I won't go on and on about him! (I'm not an insane fan-girl either, lol!) And... If you want to know anything else, just look at my profile or ask me! I'll try to be an active member! ^-^
Zarpia
WELCOME!!!!....Yoshi, we like FMA here too laugh.gif have fun, and be good to everyone that everyone will be good to you....don't forget to read the beginners guide.
Edward01
Hi every one welcom all newcomers.welcom to the FMA web. hope u have fun.
alchemist x
YOU are a newcomer. What you talkin bout boy.
Zidan_chan
Hello everyone! Yeah,I am a newbie, but I hope to get accustomed to the site. I saw my first Hagaren episode in Japanese, so I am fairly new to the series. I was looking for online character guides and happened to stumble across this wonderful site! I am so happy that the site included everything from manga scans to in-depth episode summaries. I have not seen Hagaren in English, so I am really looking forward to going out and buying the videos. happy.gif *showers room members with pocky*
~Christine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.