Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Zarpia
Welcome ling*, and we hope that you have a great time here, thanks for reading the beginner's guide.....we love Roy too wub.gif
Riza Babe
Hi ling*!!! Roy Fangirl too!!!! Well mostly~
Ed
Shigure
Horo Horo
Ichigo
kai
Fan!!! Anyways Enjoy posting here!
~Kr~
ok so um....hello i guess and i'm new.......and i hope all you guys are friendly...cause i am really kinda shy and scared to be here lol
Zarpia
QUOTE(~Kr~ @ May 11 2005, 04:25 PM)
ok so um....hello i guess and i'm new.......and i hope all you guys are friendly...cause i am really kinda shy and scared to be here lol
[snapback]171114[/snapback]

Hello, do not be scare of us, well most of us are not mean, but we are frendly biggrin.gif , welcome to the forum ~Kr~, if you need any help just pm me ok.
Elderberry
Hajimashite, Eyebal-san, Ling-san, and Katara-san. happy.gif *bows*

And yoroshiku as well to Daydreamer-san, our newest member. laugh.gif
nikina
...tekka watashi ima chuugakusei natta bakka nandakedo....... sore ni... nihongo sugoi heta. 3nensei no kanji mo oboitenai.... baka na watashi. (warai) Minnasan yoroshiku.

HAGAREN suki nara douzo youkoso!!!!!!!!!!! (toka itte koko ni sign-up suru koto wa HAGREN ga suki tte iu koto dayo na...)

I just entered Middle skool (japanese wise) and I'm reely bad compared to average middle grade 1. I don't even remember kanji from 3rd grade. now that's just sad. Pleased to meet everyone.

If you like FMA, u'll be veri welcomed!!! (not that u'll NOT be welcomed even if u don't reely like it... but if u register it's supposed to mean u like FMA, rite? I mean this is a FMA site...)

Yes i can at verry stupid and other times veri over thinking-ish.... (okay dat just doesn't make sense...)
Dark Moogle
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ May 11 2005, 11:45 AM)
Hi ling*!!! Roy Fangirl too!!!! Well mostly~
Ed
Shigure
Horo Horo
Ichigo
kai
Fan!!! Anyways Enjoy posting here!
[snapback]170943[/snapback]

YES HORO HORO ROCKS!!!!!

You now rule in my fanbook kupo!!!
Chaos_wallace
hi ^^ i'm new xD i'm learning english and maybe i made some mistakes ._.
Zarpia
Welcome Chaos_wallace to the forum, don't worry about your english i'm learning to biggrin.gif, have fun.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome one, welcome all!
and dw, im japanese too but not too good at it ^^'
Bubbles
I know I already introduced myself in spam central, but I figured I might as well make it official and say hi here soo....

HI!!! biggrin.gif
Edward01
Hey all newcommers welcom to the FMA website. Have fun.
nikina
Hey! I'm japanese too! and I'm really bad... Like I'm supposed to be in chuu 1 but I don't even remember half of the kanji from 3rd grade... (涙 so... yay us!
ElainElric8887
QUOTE(nikina @ May 12 2005, 02:01 PM)
Hey! I'm japanese too! and I'm really bad... Like I'm supposed to be in chuu 1 but I don't even remember half of the kanji from 3rd grade... (涙 so... yay us!
[snapback]171448[/snapback]

COOL! ^^ maybe i should PM you some time. Nice meeting you.actully how bout u PM me. I'm wanting to fo to the countryside of Japan some time. I heard its beautiful....(daydreams) anyhow welcome. and have fun. (Jap rocks)
nekodesu
QUOTE(nikina @ May 12 2005, 04:01 PM)

I'm Japanese also but I'm a big disgrace to the country tongue.gif I don't even know the national anthem and I can't write most of the stuff and have a hard time reading....yep...big disgrace. I can talk fluently though...that has to count for something. Oh ..and I quit Japanese school (which I attended during Saturdays and went to an English school during the week)After the fourth year since I was just doing nothing but failing. tongue.gif

And welcome newcomers! biggrin.gif
Aiyasha Kitara
QUOTE(Silfee @ Oct 11 2004, 07:15 PM)
o_o

Hi!

*does the newbie dance*

Let's see... I'm a computer geek, an artist, a writer (sometimes), and a Winry fan! o_O Aaand multitalented. In stuff. Just stuff.

...Eep.

kthxbai.

*tottles off*
[snapback]27157[/snapback]

*looks at picture* INNER FANGIRL?! No inner. All fan girl!!! >.< ^.^ *squeals* THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!!

Oh, what was I here for? Oh yeah!

I'm 13, San Diego, California! (VITAMIN O!! AND S!!! AND B13!!!)

so... I have read ch.s 1-40 of FMA, hoping to find more... I hope Winry and Ed get together... *squeals again*
Shadow-Alchemist
more new people.*huggs new people* hello!!!

i am not japanese but i still suck at spelling english. although i am a great reader!!
biggrin.gif
nikina
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ May 12 2005, 04:06 AM)
welcome one, welcome all!
and dw, im japanese too but not too good at it ^^'
[snapback]171283[/snapback]

Oh... well, i live in America - I HAV AN EXCUSE! lol

QUOTE(ElainElric8887 @ May 12 2005, 05:48 PM)
QUOTE(nikina @ May 12 2005, 02:01 PM)

COOL! ^^ maybe i should PM you some time. Nice meeting you.actully how bout u PM me. I'm wanting to fo to the countryside of Japan some time. I heard its beautiful....(daydreams) anyhow welcome. and have fun. (Jap rocks)
[snapback]171486[/snapback]

sure, dat works. countryside.... nope, I don't think I've seen it. although i've been to Tokyo and Osaka.

QUOTE(nekodesu @ May 12 2005, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE(nikina @ May 12 2005, 04:01 PM)

I'm Japanese also but I'm a big disgrace to the country tongue.gif I don't even know the national anthem and I can't write most of the stuff and have a hard time reading....yep...big disgrace. I can talk fluently though...that has to count for something. Oh ..and I quit Japanese school (which I attended during Saturdays and went to an English school during the week)After the fourth year since I was just doing nothing but failing. tongue.gif

And welcome newcomers! biggrin.gif
[snapback]171489[/snapback]

well, I read manga... It's a good thing there's furagana... >< I don't reely no da national anthem, just da tune >< and yea, I can talk... and I quit jap skool about a year ago too! kool! We're like... alike in out jap studies!
RoyaiFanGirl
Um hi everyone. I am new here... I live in Hong Kong. Nice to meet you all.
Oh dear I must make a siggy and avatar fast tongue.gif
Zarpia
Welcome to the forum RoyaiFanGirl, hope you have a good time here, biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
O_o Whoa...

*ahem* Welcome to the forums. *hands out ramen and Pocky* Please use proper grammar, check for older topics when you make new ones, and check the rules and the Forum Decorum thread. Otherwise, our normally nice GP (Grammar Police) and other older members will chew you out and other possibly hurtful things. Enjoy your time here.
Elderberry
Woohoo, the return of Falling-san's Ramen distribution! laugh.gif

Yoroshiku ne, Royai-san. happy.gif *bows*
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome, everyone. *throws confetti* Please check out the coffee shop and the ramen section. XD
im new here
[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][B]
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:34 PM)
Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif
[snapback]26160[/snapback]

sith
Hey everyone, i'm new hear. i'v seen like 3 episodes of F.M.A and love every thing about it. so yeah just thought that i would come and chat about it.
kawaii_neko
Hello, Everyone! laugh.gif
My name's Kimberly!
I'm 15, a Freshman in high school, an artist, writer, and a very obsessed fangirl of F.M.A.(mostly Roy Mustang). Yes, I am a child at heart.... tongue.gif

Edit: I look a lot like Lust........I don't like it.....
Yamato145
welcome all newbies!!!
post frequently and intelligently
Chaos_wallace
welcome kawaii_neko ^^ have fun
kawaii_neko
QUOTE(Chaos_wallace @ May 13 2005, 09:11 PM)
[snapback]172168[/snapback]

Thanks!!!! biggrin.gif

I'm suprised someone didn't make a joke about my name...
Zarpia
QUOTE(kawaii_neko @ May 13 2005, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE(Chaos_wallace @ May 13 2005, 09:11 PM)
[snapback]172168[/snapback]

Thanks!!!! biggrin.gif

I'm suprised someone didn't make a joke about my name...
[snapback]172198[/snapback]

Is that your real name?
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome!
be save and have fun........

*where did my welcome script go^^'*
Elderberry
Ah, youkoso ne, Chaos-san, Bubles-san, Aiyasha-san, Shadow-san, Sith-san and Neko-san. happy.gif *bows*

Whew. (I missed a bunch from the last page, so I went back...)

Nee, Neko-san, why would someone joke about your name? "Cute Cat" sounds pretty normal to me. tongue.gif (Besides, a number of people on this forum aren't very fluent in lots of anime or random Japanese, so they probably didn't pick up on anything. smile.gif)
nikina
nyan~!!! Youkoso kawaii neko - chan!!! I think kawaii cat is reely nice ^^
Shadow-Alchemist
i like your name too Kawaii Neko even with my little intelegence of the japanese language. it just sounds nice.^-^ biggrin.gif
silver bg
i am from IL,age 12, 7th grade,
i am a very skilled drawer for my age. i have done 15-20 drawing of fullmetal rolleyes.gif
Zarpia
silver bg you should go to the fanart section and post them there, i will like to see them smile.gif or maybe you have already post them there? *goes to the fanart section to look*
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Silver-san. happy.gif *bows*

I would like to see your drawings as well. I was quite the scrappy "artist" back in 7th grade. biggrin.gif||
Ailuro
Wow, many new members. Welcome and enjoy your stay here. ;3
New to Alchemy
uh...hi...whats up, min'na-san? wow this site is pretty cool...i've just recently become a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist (im hooked!! XD), but ive heard so much talk of it from my friends. i knew the plot even before i read my first volume of the manga...ehehe...^^;
o-kiyone-o
hi i am kiyone x3 (not real name, but it's better then mine =/)

17, live in the land known as canada =). tryin to survive highschool with soem of my sanity (harder then it looks) i joined cause i love anime *__* and am addicted to FMA =D
ruruken
did any of u
watch sauri shaploo?
:o :o :o
Zarpia
QUOTE(ruruken @ May 15 2005, 02:48 PM)
did any of u
watch sauri shaploo?
   ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif
[snapback]173050[/snapback]

This is a Newcomers threat.
And what do you mean by "sauri shaploo" don't you mean "Samurai Champloo"?

by the way Welcome to the forum!!
MystMaker
This is basically my first post.

okay well hey, I am very obviously new here

I like to doodle and love copmuters

what do I love more than both above? FMA of course

hmm live in US, and thats really it................

*Alphonso! rocks* biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen and Pocky* Please read the forum rules, Forum Decorum thread, and use proper grammar. I also remind you these boards are boards, not a chat room. If you want an explanation on how this concept works, it's simple. It's like writing on a piece of paper and passing it on to another person. Anyhow, break a rule, and the older members may come at you with guns, swords and the occasional fencing foil and ominous STOP sign. At that point, severe pain will follow.

Enjoy your time here on the FMA forum. Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times... [/rant]
Elderberry
Ah, youkoso, Kiyone-san, Ruru-san, and Myst-san. happy.gif *bows*

Ah, and the use of a fencing foil-ishy as mentioned above in Falling-san's "rant" refers to ME~ biggrin.gif

(I do use it quite sparingly however, so be at ease. laugh.gif||)
The 5th Element
Hello! I'm new here(obviously) and I love FMA biggrin.gif

My name's kevin, I'm 14, and I live in California
Zarpia
Welcome Kevin (i like your name), have a nice day...or night
lucky mouse
ok after finnaly figureing out how to post im am here now anyway i just wanted to say hi to everybody.
kawaii_neko
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 13 2005, 09:57 PM)
Is that your real name?
[snapback]172201[/snapback]

No. I ment make a joke about my name being Kimberly. A lot of people usually call me Kimbly....

nyan~!!! Youkoso kawaii neko - chan!!! I think kawaii cat is reely nice ^^

Thank you!! biggrin.gif

i like your name too Kawaii Neko even with my little intelegence of the japanese language. it just sounds nice.^-^

Thank you!!! Kawaii = cute / Neko = cat....So, my name translated is cute_cat biggrin.gif
Guest_Fullma8712_*
HI! I AM NEW SO I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE ME SELF TO YOU OTHER MEMBERS

-I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND JUST REGISTER TODAY

-I LOVE LOVE ANIME AND MANGA

-MY FAVS ARE INUYASHA, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, SAILOR MOON, RAVE MASTER, ONLY POKEMON IF IT HAS MISTY IN THE EPISODE, MERIDIAN, (IF THAT IS AN ANIME) AND DIGIMON (FIRST AND SECOND SEASON ONLY)
-I LOVE TO SKETCH ANIME AND PLAY ON MY DRUMSET
- HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU GET A PICTURE NEAR YOUR USER NAME AND INFO ON YOUR FILE. PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME OR I'LL KILL THE CRAP OUT OF YOU.

BEWARE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.