Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Zarpia
Same here Daisukesgirl, i love FMA too, well welcome to the forum and be sure to read whats in HERE, thats the Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum, have a great time in here!
Nenene_Daisy
Hiya! My names Daisy, 19 Michigan...

I have been watching FMA since it premiered on Adult Swim(I was excited about it the moment I heard it was coming to the channel I counted down the days)... I came across this site after being devasted by Maes Hughes Death... I'm too poor to buy the series in Japanese so I have to wait a week to watch each update. (I Just spent my last bit of money I had last week on All of InuYasha series plus the movies japanese/english subtitles... I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail)

I really enjoyed the game broken angel (it was the first game that made me tear up a little)

As far as anime goes I've watched the entire series of Rorouni Kenshin (in 5 days) and Cowboy Bebop(although I hated the ending... bang!)

I like reading manga but all I own is the Dot hack legend of the twilight bracelet series (I have to read my brothers Shonen Jump for my manga fix)

Oh and I also like (Aniplex) Read or Die The TV...I've been watching that on Tech TV

And there are a few other series that I've watched bits and peices

Ooh and anime movies by ghibli studios are great

so yeah that's my anime addiction in a nutshell
Riza Babe
Hi and welcome to the fma forums! Read the rules and Post post post!
Anime_junkie101
Hey, i just joined like 5 minuts ago, but i'm not new to fourms or FMA. My 1st froum was keiichi anime forever fourms i have a pretty high post count and i am known rather well for role playing on that site. SO give me a chance get to kno me, one thing please refrian from smartyishy comments i get mad, you dont wanna see me whn i'm mad. OMG thats from the hulf, i new it came from some where O.o

after roaming the site and posting sevral times i have found most of the people on here to be rather rude, so i am sad to say i am leaving this fourm, KAF is much better nadpeople are much nicer. Sorry you couldnt get to know me better.
Zarpia
I'm sad that you have disided to leave, but i don't think that we are rude or who are you talking about?, anyway, if is because of the rules the mods like to keep this forum clean and tite, and not with doble posts just like you did, anyway sorry to heard that you are leaven.
Fayth Prophecy
hi....only thing i have to say is: i believe in edxwin. umm...i also like naruto and any other anime. if you want to know anything else, just ask.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Anime_junkie101 @ May 1 2005, 10:21 AM)
after roaming the site and posting sevral times i have found most of the people on here to be rather rude, so i am sad to say i am leaving this fourm, KAF is much better nadpeople are much nicer. Sorry you couldnt get to know me better.

Sorry that you are leaving, or that some of the members (including myself) can be a little on the crude side. But certain rules must be enforced, and one must learn to take the bad with the good. You only registered today and if you are leaving already, then in my opinion, you barely gave this forum a chance. We're sorry that you couldn't get to know the rest of us better as well.
Shadow-Alchemist
yo. i am new. i joined a few monthes ago then forgot i joined biggrin.gif .
i love all anime and sacrafice almost every waking moment trying to find new anime for my collection. on top of going to school and ROP.
i like to draw and write fan fiction. i also like to make my on manga. it's fun.

i am 18 and live in Stockton california(Smogg bubble).
Quistis88
Welcome, Shadow-Alchemist. Please do not attach irrelevant pictures/files to your post. For your benefit and the moderators' sanity, please read the Forum Decorum Guide posted at the top of nearly every section of this message board.
mongooseboi
it must suck to be a mod. even with the undeterminable power you have quistis, there also comes the downside that you have to clean up after all of us. but hey you're doing a great job :]
and btw, welcome shadow to the forums :]
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 1 2005, 07:43 PM)
Welcome, Shadow-Alchemist.  Please do not attach irrelevant pictures/files to your post.  For your benefit and the moderators' sanity, please read the Forum Decorum Guide posted at the top of nearly every section of this message board.
[snapback]164840[/snapback]

i didn't do that. i left the room for two seconds and my little sister had gotten on my computer and messed with it.

QUOTE(mongooseboi @ May 1 2005, 09:11 PM)
it must suck to be a mod. even with the undeterminable power you have quistis, there also comes the downside that you have to clean up after all of us. but hey you're doing a great job :]
[snapback]164896[/snapback]

what's a mod? and thanks for the welcome biggrin.gif
Zarpia
A mod, is a moderator, they keep this site neat and clean. they are bey helpfull.
Drina
YEAH! NEWBIES!
*Looks around.* Newbies.... *Laughs manically.*

WELCOME EVERYONE!

All hail QUIS!
(For she is the Queen, you know.)
And the best one that we could ask for in a time like this!!

Just so you know.
-My name says drina.
-However, I am insane. biggrin.gif
-Have a nice day.
Falling_Man
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ May 1 2005, 11:11 PM)
[snapback]164896[/snapback]

One reason you could say that is, is because of equivalent exchange... biggrin.gif

Welcome all. *passes out ramen and Pocky* We all ask that you new guys follow the forum rules, read the Forum Decorum thread and avoid being too annoying. I'd say don't be annoying, but we do need some variety here...

Break a rule or two one too many times and we'll all rain down imitation brimstone on you that actually hurts...

Enjoy your time here, however long or short it may be.
Kurumi05
Hi I just joined and I'm so happy too met alot of people who are into Fullmetal Alchemist
TheBlackPanther
Name's TheBlackPanther, but you guys can call me Kuro if you want! smile.gif I live in the cenntenial state and am a huge Fullmetal fan. My favorite characters are Hughes *still in mourning over episode 25*, Roy, Al, Scar, as well as Wrath, Lust and Envy of the homunculi.

I joined yesterday!
Yamato145
QUOTE(TheBlackPanther @ May 3 2005, 04:02 AM)
Name's TheBlackPanther, but you guys can call me Kuro if you want!  smile.gif I live in the cenntenial state and am a huge Fullmetal fan. My favorite characters are Hughes *still in mourning over episode 25*, Roy, Al, Scar, as well as Wrath, Lust and Envy of the homunculi.

I joined yesterday!
[snapback]165529[/snapback]

death to you ...
i mean ... welcome and enjoy yourself ... post frequently and intelligently!
Kasey
I'm Kasey.
I'm 15 and I live in Virginia, not the best place to live in you ask me.
I love anime of any kind. I'll pretty much give any anime a shot before I pass judgement on it. I don't give judgement based on other's opinions, I have to see it before I say anything.

My first exposure to anime was Sailor Moon [hey we all had to start somewhere]

The only things that really piss me off is when people typ3 lyk3 dis. Anybody that types or even THINKS about typing like that should be shot at point blank range in the forehead. There's nothing more in the world I hate than people acting like they haven't had an english class in their lifetime. You're taught it correctly for a reason. wink.gif /ends rant on stupid people that type like retards.

If you need to know anything else or are just curious, don't be shy. Ask away!
Yamato145
QUOTE(Kasey @ May 3 2005, 04:00 PM)
I'm Kasey.
I'm 15 and I live in Virginia, not the best place to live in you ask me.
I love anime of any kind. I'll pretty much give any anime a shot before I pass judgement on it. I don't give judgement based on other's opinions, I have to see it before I say anything. 

My first exposure to anime was Sailor Moon [hey we all had to start somewhere]

The only things that really piss me off is when people typ3 lyk3 dis. Anybody that types or even THINKS about typing like that should be shot at point blank range in the forehead. There's nothing more in the world I hate than people acting like they haven't had an english class in their lifetime. You're taught it correctly for a reason.  wink.gif /ends rant on stupid people that type like retards.

If you need to know anything else or are just curious, don't be shy. Ask away!
[snapback]165748[/snapback]

you'll fit right in
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
welcome!
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Yamato145 @ May 3 2005, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE(TheBlackPanther @ May 3 2005, 04:02 AM)
Name's TheBlackPanther, but you guys can call me Kuro if you want!  smile.gif I live in the cenntenial state and am a huge Fullmetal fan. My favorite characters are Hughes *still in mourning over episode 25*, Roy, Al, Scar, as well as Wrath, Lust and Envy of the homunculi.

I joined yesterday!
[snapback]165529[/snapback]

death to you ...
i mean ... welcome and enjoy yourself ... post frequently and intelligently!
[snapback]165712[/snapback]

yes, and also, stay on all the mods good sides...or bad things will happen to you.
Guest_Shadow_Alchemist_*
i am still morning of that tragic loss as well. it was so sad sad.gif and by they way what the he&& is a mod?
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Guest_Shadow_Alchemist_* @ May 3 2005, 10:30 PM)
i am still morning of that tragic loss as well. it was so sad sad.gif  and by they way what the he&& is a mod?
[snapback]165948[/snapback]

mod-short for moderator. they basically keep the site in order. but stay on their good sides and you will be loved...maybe.
Quistis88
"Good side!? We have no good side!"

I kid. If you are asking about what a mod(erator) is, then you obviously haven't read The Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum. I suggest you read it ASAP, or at least before your next posts, so as to avoid forum damage. smile.gif
Drina
YES, YES! You just listen to good Queen Quis ^there, newbies. If you're careful, you'll be a newbie for a while and gradually make your way out of "newbieness." If you're NOT careful, you'll wind up being a n00b. And that can't be fun. SO BE GOOD LITTLE NEWBIES!! biggrin.gif

Have a nice day!
Lyndsie_Elric
'ello, Loves! ^.^ My name's Lyndsie, I live in PA, and I'm 12! ^.^' (Please don't
treat me differently because I'm sorta young, THANK YOU!) (As you my have
noticed) I LOVE Ed! (And Sora from Kingdom Hearts) I'm sorta a crazed fangirl.
I'm sure most of you will come to like me sooner or later... ^.^ Message me if
you want! Acouple friends would be nice! ^.^

Thank you,
Lyndsie_Elric
343 Guilty Spark
Hello! I am 343 Guilty Spark! I am very happy to meet you all!

I'm 14, male, and love to RP. Any questions? (I can tell there will be a few... i'll get to them all soon enough!)
Fayth Prophecy
"Good side!? We have no good side!"

i knew that!! i'm trying to give the newbies some advice. i too kid. well welcome both of you (Lyndsie_Elric and 343 Guilty Spark). just take those words that i have said before: stay on the mod's good side.
hello it's good that you are so young. it's nice to see younger people into good things, instead of the stupid reality shows biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Lyndsie_Elric @ May 4 2005, 03:58 PM)
'ello, Loves! ^.^ My name's Lyndsie, I live in PA, and I'm 12! ^.^' (Please don't

Thank you,
                                      Lyndsie_Elric
[snapback]166374[/snapback]

mongooseboi
welcome guilty!
infatuation_junkie
Hello, my name is Cassii and I'm 15. I love anime and anime disscussions along with anything that has to do (in)directly with it. I have yet to attend a con, but I have my hopes. Call me lame, I don't care. happy.gif.

I was just told about this site becuase I missed some episodes, due to lack of cable, and wanted to catch up. Since I liked what I saw, I decided to join. And now I'm a newb. *mock glee* Yay me. I'm a member of a few different boards, but being at school where all my other boards are blocked by the system, I figured I could make my very first post.

I have read the "Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum" and hope that my skills meet your requirerments, so that I may not enter "n00b" status.

dry.gif I am not fond of chat speak and numerical writting, ex: u, knw, omg, r, cnt, ph34r, l1k3, and so on, so I wont use it, and proballey wont associate with those who do, unless used in terms as an example.

Sorry if I seem over stiff or 'stuck up'. Thats not what I was getting at by stating any of this. I have just been in so many boards that promote that, and am a tad tired of dull/pointless conversations.

If what I have said isn't what you want, then feel free to tell me to leave.

Thank you!!
~Cassii
Zarpia
Welcome infatuation_junkie, i think that you're gonna like this forum, have a great day.
Quistis88
Welcome to the forum, infatuation_junkie. Thank you very much for taking the time to read the Beginner's Guide. smile.gif You will fit right in as long as you don't upset some of the (male) members. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
I am not fond of chat speak and numerical writting, ex: u, knw, omg, r, cnt, ph34r, l1k3, and so on, so I wont use it, and proballey wont associate with those who do, unless used in terms as an example.

Good, coz i don't know what most of them mean laugh.gif
infatuation_junkie
Thank you both for the welcomes. Glad to know I'll fit in ((It'll be the first time in a long time happy.gif)). I'll try not to upset anyone, but I'm very voicey so I can't promise anything unsure.gif .

Zarpia - Heh, I don't think anyone knows what most of the numerical words mean, but alas, they use them anyways. >_<.
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Infatuation-san. happy.gif *bows*

Hee, I, too, share a general dislike for "AIM" terminology and such...although I managed to figure out what "ph34r" ("fear")means after staring at the codes for smiley faces on this forum too much...laugh.gif||
Lyndsie_Elric
QUOTE(Guest @ May 4 2005, 09:45 PM)
hello it's good that you are so young. it's nice to see younger people into good things, instead of the stupid reality shows biggrin.gif

Thank you,
                                      Lyndsie_Elric

[snapback]166630[/snapback]

laugh.gif Why thank ya, love! happy.gif I'm sick of those "reality shows" me self.
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome everyone, enjoy your stay at the forums. Now, where is Falling man?
Shadow-Alchemist
[SIZE=1][SIZE=1]
QUOTE(Lyndsie_Elric @ May 5 2005, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ May 4 2005, 09:45 PM)

Thank you,
                                      Lyndsie_Elric

[snapback]166630[/snapback]

laugh.gif Why thank ya, love! happy.gif I'm sick of those "reality shows" me self.
[snapback]167132[/snapback]

well they do suck
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Lindsie-san and Shadow-san. happy.gif *bows*

Sou ieba...I haven't seen Falling-san around for a while...unsure.gif
Falling_Man
^Haven't you read? I had to take a break so I could focus myself on my studies... But it seems I'm breaking that break a bit too short... heh heh

Welcome all. *hands out ramen* Be sure to check out the required reading material posted and laid out for you. Break a rule, and the older members will come upon you with with pitchforks and torches. Have a nice time and a crazy party while you're here.

@EKE: What, miss me? Are there words that need be said? wink.gif hehehehe... Just kidding~~~
Fresh_Coffee
laugh.gif I see, I should do that sometime Falling. >> >> How can we not miss the free ramen?
Murasaki
Um... Hi! happy.gif

Um, I'm new, and I just thought I'd come here and, well, introduce myself! happy.gif Um... Let me see... Um... I've read all the manga that's out, and own all that's out (I think... happy.gif)... I've watched all the episodes subbed, and watched some of the English (I don't like it, though... happy.gif) Um... I also like other stuff, but I can't think of anything right now. happy.gif So, um... It's nice to meet everyone! happy.gif
Riza Babe
Hi maurski! Welcome to the fma forums where u can find here noobs, Mods and mental Members of fma and other anime! pm me if you need any help!
BlackFangAlchemist
Hi everyone! *waves frantically* I'm new. (like you couldn't tell)
hello!!!!!!! *runs up and huggs newcomer*

QUOTE(BlackFangAlchemist @ May 6 2005, 12:38 PM)
[snapback]167608[/snapback]

BlackFangAlchemist
QUOTE(Guest @ May 6 2005, 12:53 PM)
hello!!!!!!! *runs up and huggs newcomer*

QUOTE(BlackFangAlchemist @ May 6 2005, 12:38 PM)
[snapback]167608[/snapback]

[snapback]167615[/snapback]

Yay! Hugs! biggrin.gif
~FMAgurl~
Hello new people!! *gives big welcome hug to all*
Greensky
Welcome all you new peoples!

Randomness: If you havn't seen Cowboy Bebop yet, go see it... now =p
FullmetalYuna
my Bff just joined but how do i look up members?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.