Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
theultimatealchemist
HA! yeah... i found a place where people like FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, like me. That's awesome! props to everyone! -ha... no... just kidding

right well... just thought i'd send something. So all of this is website format, right? so i can do all the things that you can do to build a website... wow... who knew i'd ever use something that i learned in school...

o well...

so... i like to write stories... watch practically anything... listen to anything (except country!! COUNTRY MUST DIE!!)... and, uh... well.. i like to play sports, too. (can't say that i'm very good...) But that's a given with who i am. Energetic and "special." right...

i have two cats. like anyone cares.. but i thought i'd share that with you. Tobi (she's my cat) is going to have her 5th litter any day now...

this is so wrong. It should not be snowing this late in april in mid-west ohio. No. Just last weekend.. i was mowing the lawn and it was BEAUTIFUL! and today... it's snow this, snow that... and IT DOESN'T EVEN STICK! what's the point if i can't get out of school for it?
that's right... there isn't one.

o well.. i think that this is enough for my first post... don't you think so?
lemme guess... just shut up and go away?

AWAY I GO TO WATCH DN ANGEL!!!

~yours truly~
Dystopian Rhetoric
You are a very enthusiastic individual.

A little more grammar wouldn't go amiss though ¬_¬
kyb
hello I'm kyb the noob for now and I'm intorducing myself so hi smile.gif
theultimatealchemist
Don't take me as rude, because I don't mean to be. However, what is the deal with the whole grammar thing?

It seems kind of interesting.

O no. Is this a forum of a bunch of grammar teachers?

I've NEVER done well with grammar...

I'm in trouble.
Dystopian Rhetoric
It would seem that the owners of the board like to enforce a certain level of literacy amongst posters. I doubt that they want anything particularly excessive, like properly utilising nominatives, datives et al, just ya' know, capital letters and full stops probably.
kyb
what there trying to say is that they want people to actually understand wat people are saying that it
Dystopian Rhetoric
QUOTE(kyb @ Apr 24 2005, 10:08 PM)
What they're trying to say is that they want people to actually be able to (not necessary, but reads better- Ed) understand what others (not actually necessary, but a few synonyms spice up a sentance- Ed) are saying.

Quite possibly. And the above may be totally unecessary, but the pedantry (and internal editor in the case of the edits for fluency of reading) in my soul demands it.
Ronaldo Rodregez
Greetings, I am Ronaldo Rodregez. I live in the internet. Nice to meet you.
Yamato145
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Apr 23 2005, 10:43 PM)
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FROM KANSAS CITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I AM TOO.

What is your name my noob friend?
[snapback]159635[/snapback]

I'm Matt Rozzel ... i go to Northeast High School ... you can find me around thers!!!
P.S. Quistis you misunderstand ... I enjoy n00b language and slang, but I don't get to use it much because of my fellow writers strict grammar guidelines ... so i like to use it on forums
[shrugs] if you guys hate me for that then i guess i shall be hated
Ailuro
QUOTE(Dystopian Rhetoric @ Apr 24 2005, 02:13 PM)
What they're trying to say is that they want people to actually be able to (not necessary, but reads better- Ed) understand what others (not actually necessary, but a few synonyms spice up a sentance- Ed) are saying.

Quite possibly. And the above may be totally unecessary, but the pedantry (and internal editor in the case of the edits for fluency of reading) in my soul demands it.
[snapback]160089[/snapback]

<3
I'm so glad we're getting new members with such a high level of understanding and intelligence.
theultimatealchemist
This is nice.

My friend, The Creator, would fit in here nicely. She loves grammar.

I just wish that I had a better understanding of the stuff.

I'm scared now that someone is going to point out all my grammatical mistakes.

I would be scarred for life.

Never again would I enter a forum and enter a post...

No me hace daña... ¡Soy una chica baja!
Yamato145
QUOTE(theultimatealchemist @ Apr 24 2005, 03:39 PM)
This is nice.

[snapback]160106[/snapback]

be afraid ... be very afraid ... the english teachers are coming
[screams]
Dystopian Rhetoric
QUOTE(theultimatealchemist @ Apr 24 2005, 10:39 PM)
This is nice.

Heh. Sharpened up fast there I notice. Except that technically an ellipsis (...) at the end of a sentance needs a full stop (or period, whatever) just like any other sentance, so that should be, "enter a post...."

I'll stop now, I promise.

¬_¬
theultimatealchemist
AH! No! It's the WEEKEND!
HAVE A HEART, WILL YOU?

*Sigh*
Yamato145
QUOTE(Dystopian Rhetoric @ Apr 24 2005, 03:45 PM)
QUOTE(theultimatealchemist @ Apr 24 2005, 10:39 PM)
This is nice.

Heh. Sharpened up fast there I notice. Except that technically an ellipsis (...) at the end of a sentance needs a full stop (or period, whatever) just like any other sentance, so that should be, "enter a post...."

I'll stop now, I promise.

¬_¬
[snapback]160112[/snapback]

your evil ... just plain demonic
Scarr95
Hey Im scarr I can blow you all up and pop your head off of your head biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Yamato145
QUOTE(Scarr95 @ Apr 24 2005, 04:12 PM)
Hey Im scarr I can blow you all up and pop your head off of your head biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
[snapback]160123[/snapback]

you my friend are a jackass
i love you anyway though
kyb
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 24 2005, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE(Dystopian Rhetoric @ Apr 24 2005, 02:13 PM)

[snapback]160089[/snapback]

<3
I'm so glad we're getting new members with such a high level of understanding and intelligence.
[snapback]160098[/snapback]

sorry for that I am failing in language arts so no wonder there happy.gif;
Drina
Howdy! How's it going? Anybody want to talk to me about this weather here in ohio? Snow is not floating my boat right now....
AmericanIdiot
Hello all *bows*. I am AmericanIdiot and I'm a 15 year old girl from the middle of nowhere. Anyways... I haven't exactly read much of the other introductions (Bad me! *hits self on head*), so I don't know how long most of them are or how much people write about themselves. But anyways, there's not much to say about me (as I am so unimportant) besides that I love writing and drawing even though I am not the best at either... So, I shall hop away now and look at some other things on this forum...
Relick and Ary-chan
Relick: Hey everyone! I'm Relick and this is my little sister Artemis, otherwise known as Ary-chan.

Artemis: Hello!

Relick: We're new here, and just wanted to say, "Hi! What's up? Pity our newbieness!" tongue.gif
Scar of Ishbal
Hey

I'm 15, from U.S umm I' ma freshman in H.S and like sports,Vidoe games, mainly sports and RPGs,anime is my life......
Lemming_Transmuter
Good evening, my fellow FMA obsessors. happy.gif As you can probably see, I'm new here. I'm female, 15, and have recently acquired an obsession with FMA, but I'm trying to stay away from the realm of fangirly-ness. I figure I'll fit in here just fine. *Waves* Anyway, I'm more of a lurker around most forums, but I might pop up from time to time.
kimichaninjapan
HELLO PEOPLE!! i live in San Francisco, know one knows me, and im thirteen! im probably one of the only people in my entire school that watches anime. and only three people know what FMA is!! THE HORROR!!
fullmetalstan618
14 .pennsylvania.i like drawing and reading manga.'nuff said,
Zarpia
Welcome to the forum AmericanIdiot, Relick and Ary-chan, Scar of Ishbal, Lemming_Transmuter, kimichaninjapan, fullmetalstan618, hope you can find friends here, be nice to everyone biggrin.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(kimichaninjapan @ Apr 25 2005, 08:27 PM)
HELLO PEOPLE!! i live in San Francisco, know one knows me, and im thirteen!
[snapback]160947[/snapback]

i feel like i should say something like "bay area represent!" right now. laugh.gif
Edward01
Yo anyony like Family Guy? Well a new season is coming on this saturday. A 10:00 10:30? See yalls tomarrow
By Edward01
Falling_Man
*ahem*

Welcome all. Check out the forum rules, Forum Decorum thread and heed the advice of many elder forum members. *hands out Pocky and Ramen* Break a rule, and I just might come back from my forum break (such as this one post) and smite you with the hi-jacked GP P!MP Mobile flat out kill you. Have a nice time all. If the party's gettin' crazy, smash the jukebox in the corner, all right?
xrninja
QUOTE(Edward01 @ Apr 26 2005, 07:09 PM)
Yo anyony like Family Guy? Well a new season is coming on this saturday. A 10:00 10:30? See yalls tomarrow
                        By Edward01
[snapback]161416[/snapback]

dude....all of your posts in the forum so far have been in this thread, except over half of them have absolutely nothing to do with newcomers or welcoming newcomers. visit the rest of the forum and post in any relevant topics, please.
crazianimechick
Hey there, hola, konnichi wa..eh..can't think of any other ways to say hi just yet.

Bah, these intro posts always leave me feeling like a fool. blink.gif Anywhoo, yeah, I like FMA. I've taken a liking to Al. He's so adorable in a large suit of armor way. That and how he just looks so adorable when kitties are around. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
welcome crazianimechick, i love your avatar and signature i see you like al.
Guest_kaoru_*
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]
I come from Singapore and I'm 13.
I just registered like few minutes ago so ....ya smile.gif
~FMAgurl~
WElcome all!
akari-chan
Hey, I'm a newbie too. I was already a member a while ago, but just didn't have time to come here.
kaoru
NIce avatar!
I love it!!
ZaKai
Welcome crazianimechick, Guest_kaoru_*, akari-chan, and everyone else who's new. Crazianimechick your avatar is so cute.
K-c
QUOTE(The Flame Alchemist LuckyANBU @ Oct 10 2004, 02:32 PM)
eh. i joined in augustbut havent starting posting until like last tuesday so...

im 15. high school sophmore
live in Florida
just went thru three hurricanes (dont worry im fine)
some of u already know a bit about me lol
bad typist.
so yea! play tennis! woot!
[snapback]26785[/snapback]

umm...hi. I'm K-c. I'm crazy about FMA...yea, so i decided to check out this randomly hot site. I love to write fanfics...and draw anime...read manga...watch anime...and all that shit. Umm...i'm 13...and i'm from the amish state (BUT I'M NOT AMISH! ARRGH! mad.gif ), PA. I love Ed...Roy...and maybe Envy....as creepy as that is.
I dunno....he has potential... biggrin.gif . So...hi there. I also like Green Day (listening to it right now in fact) and swimming. It rocks. Check out my fics sometime on www.fanfiction.net sometime! They're cool (so people tell me).....i need to stop rambling. blink.gif bye, ppl! wink.gif

~K-c
«°~Gluttony™~°»
Well as you can see I'm new here

the name is Daniel I live in San Diego California of the good old US of A
and I have Bought the entire season IPB Image

and I'll have a few questions about that in other threads if i can find the threads with those topics or have to creat my own lol

and yes i mean episodes 1 - 51 I bought the imported version where i needed Subtitles to understand blink.gif but it was well worth it laugh.gif

as you can tell one of my favorite charachtors is Gluttony laugh.gif
Edward01
Yo welcom all newcomers. I an Edward01 Welcoming all newcommers ok.
Riza Babe
Welcome to the fma forums! Read the rules and Keep on Topic!
Oh yeah need any help pm me and i'll help ya and pm anyone else too!
Edward01
Yo i dont know either but im trying to find out ok
«°~Gluttony™~°»
will do biggrin.gif and you can call me Gluttony
Edward01
?
What do u mean o and i tryed to help u with your problem by talking to rizababe ok.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
QUOTE(Edward01 @ Apr 30 2005, 09:12 AM)
?
What do u mean o and i tryed to help u with your problem by talking to rizababe ok.
[snapback]163680[/snapback]

who you talking to ?
kaoru
Em. I so dun get what u guys r trying to say.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
QUOTE(kaoru @ Apr 30 2005, 05:31 PM)
Em. I so dun get what u guys r trying to say.
[snapback]164002[/snapback]

yeah I lost them as well lol
Quistis88
Please try not to treat this thread as a chatroom, kids.
Elderberry
Ah. Yoroshiku to the new members here. happy.gif *bows* And yes, I'd recommend heeding the advice of Quistis-sama. happy.gif||
daisukesgirl
hi all i'm 13 and i'm from california i just started watching Full Metal Alchemist on Adult Swim and the first time i saw the show it instantly became one of my favorite animes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.