Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Thievesvinegar
but i like teen titans, they have a new song every week...Saturday morning cartoons are slowly decending in the pit.
-Zhou Yu-
How old are you? It's a cool show but still...they copy too much anime.
1.chibi
2.big head
3.big mouth
4.a combo of big head and mouth when mad
5.speed lines
6.those white dots of spit thats floating in the air when they laugh
7.poping veins
Thievesvinegar
was depressed when they took batman beyond off.
-Zhou Yu-
and red lines when they blush. I watch it every time i see it on but they need to make it less of an anime even if its not. And dont make me go to hi hi puffy ami yumi. I thought it would be good but it was makeing FUN of anime. I can tell, I'm an otaku.
Kakashi Sensei
hey im kakashi-sensei! i love to draw anime style stuff(and am getting better at it!) and love downloading and watching anime! i also read quite a bit of manga!

Favorite animes:
FMA (of course!)
Hellsing
Gundam SEED
Naruto
Bleach
Hunter X Hunter
Vampire Hunter D
Gungrave
Peace Keepers

just to name a few wink.gif
Maes Hughes
Wassup? I'm new....Just recently discovered FMA...been spending time DLing it.....and making a Forums style of it for a forums I admin on....I'd make my own site but I'm cheap....tongue.gif
Blade42
Hey, i'm new. My first post, kinda sad. I love to draw and play a LOT of video games. Anyhow, my top 3 animes( right now, they might not be right though, cause I lack in the memory department) are: Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, and....uh,.. heh, I forgot. Make that top 2. *sweatdrop* A lot more, of course biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Zhou, Teen Titans is supposed to be comical. All of those things add to the humor of the show.

And the anime style isn't copyrighted, its not considered "copying" when they use it. Why do you hate it so much?
Artemis Winter
Hello, all. New to fm-a.com forums but I am by no means a newbie dragged in the inrush of Adult Swim dub fans. I've been interested in the Hagaren mangas and fansubs (getting the Japanese version for Christmas! *teh dance*) since late last year. XD I've been lurking and sporking about here for the last months or so...just got it in my head to register a few days ago, and I feel stupid now. sleep.gif;

I ish Chinese also, and an otaku, albeit one who gripes about "those Japanese freeloaders" in jest. Constantly. ^^

Roy x Riza fan. Ph34r. *gryn*

So, ja ne. *walks off tossing doujinshi pages*
sasuki_604
Hey!
My name is Sasuki.
I'm 18 and is a poor uni student. sad.gif

I'm madly in luv with Roy. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Hey Sasuki. What university do you go to? ^__^
Rin Daemoko
Hajimemashite, mina-san. Rin Daemoko desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu yo. Kanada kara kimashita, soshite, Regina-daigaku no ichinensei desu. Watashi no senkou wa Nihongo desu.

Hello, everyone. I am Rin Daemoko. Pleased to meet you. I am from Canada, and I am a first-year student at the University of Regina. My major is Japanese.

I first came across FMA on an occult forum that I'm part of. I was intrigued so I watched the first 12 or so episodes, and now I am officially hooked. I am an Occultist, by the way, and a Buddhist as well (Mahayanna).
Guest_Kurama_lover_72
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:34 PM)
Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif

Hi! Thanks for setting up this "I'm new here" thread. It really is a great idea. Anyway, yes I am new here and I think that this site is awesome! U see I just have this thing for anime and manga and crap like that. In fact u could say I'm practically obsessed with it! I have also gotten into drawing really cool anime art. U all would seriously love them. They are extreamely good considering how old I am. Don't ask how old I am. But like all anime new to me, I just have to check it out! biggrin.gif Ja ne!
KawaiiKitty
Lived in poland moved to illinois

Nice to meet u all!!!
Chibi-Usa
I'm 13 and I live in North Carolina!
-Zhou Yu-
i live in south carolina what month were born chibi?
tinkerbell185
Allo! I'm new here....just joined this morning. FUN! Always, I'm Sam aka Tinks/Hain, I'm 16, and mainly just discovered FMA on the preview night on Adult-Swim.
Full_Metal_Angel
[COLOR=red]Konichiwa! smile.gif I just joined today. I started watching Full Metal Alchemist a couple weeks ago so now I watch it every Saturday night. So that's it. Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was. happy.gif[COLOR=red]
sasuki_604
@ Ailuro: UBC, its in Canada! biggrin.gif
-Zhou Yu-
*sigh*
Lady Battousai
what's the matter -Zhou Yu- ?
QUOTE (Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 02:34 PM)
Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. 

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome!

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. 

Hi! Thanks for setting up this "I'm new here" thread. It really is a great idea. Anyway, yes I am new here and I think that this site is awesome! U see I just have this thing for anime and manga and crap like that. In fact u could say I'm practically obsessed with it! I have also gotten into drawing really cool anime art. U all would seriously love them. They are extreamely good considering how old I am. Don't ask how old I am. But like all anime new to me, I just have to check it out!  Ja ne!

Oh I miss gashole already unsure.gif . I missed gashole's annoying lecture so much.
-Zhou Yu-
whoa, I didnt realized she was gone is she gone for good?
No wonder she had 999 post and never got to 1000
blingalicious
im 15 and from west L.A in sourthern cal and i just finished 3rd grade
and perpare for me to tak about a whole load of crap
Ailuro
QUOTE(-Zhou Yu- @ Nov 26 2004, 09:31 AM)
whoa, I didnt realized he was gone is he gone for good?
No wonder he had 999 post and never got to 1000

Gashole is female. And I miss Gashole as well. Now I don't have a buddy to rant about improper grammar and chatspeak for a while. T-T
Shizuru_Elric
hello everybodyyy !!!! Im SHIZURU (( Shizu ))

Im a girl from Valencia ( Spain ) and im a super fan of full metaaaaaal !!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif
Im 17 . I study Photography ph34r.gif .

I dont know to say ... I WANT THE VIDEOGAME FOR PLAY 2 AND THE MANGAAA AND THE ANIMEEE !!! here is not be yet unsure.gif sad.gif mad.gif

I have the anime subtituled ande the manga translated ...

See ya !!! wink.gif tongue.gif
-Zhou Yu-
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 26 2004, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE(-Zhou Yu- @ Nov 26 2004, 09:31 AM)
whoa, I didnt realized she was gone is she gone for good?
No wonder she had 999 post and never got to 1000

Gashole is female. And I miss Gashole as well. Now I don't have a buddy to rant about improper grammar and chatspeak for a while. T-T

thats what I sed unsure.gif
xrninja
what a clever edit
-Zhou Yu-
What are you talking about? huh.gif
Celira
Hello, everyone. My name (or screenname, at least) is Celira, or Lira-chan, or Lira-imouto, or whatever else you might find amusing. I'm a snarky fanfiction beta-reader who was dragged into FMA by my nee-chan and her odd manga club brigade. I love this series, and am looking forward to sporking all of the badfics that surface as a result of the Adult Swimmage.

So, yeah. *waves*
Riza Babe
Hi Celira!!! *Waves Back*
hope you Enjoy your stay here!!
jarrylyathealchemist
My name is Lizzie,and I've just discovered Full Metal Alchemist. I love it so much. I like Ed and I think Al is adorable,for being in a suit of armor. Too bad I'm 23,and they're 15 and 14,right? LOL!
luciferownsme
I forgot to introduce myself last night. I'm luciferownsme. I love Roy...and people yell at me when they find out I like puppies...
Ailuro
Yo! =3
Welcome to our humble forum. I sincerely hope we don't tax your mind while trying to converse here.

*in weird mood*
EmoSushi
OK, here we go. I've been checking this site out since about hmm May, then i finally joined this month or something, and now I'm finally posting. So hello all! happy.gif I'm 16, female, kinda shy (sometimes) and loooove anime (widdle Edward is sooo adorable >_<) hmmm I dunno if I have anything really of relevance to say...uh, cheesetoast? Oh, and I may be a newb to this forum but I'm not a newb to forums in general so don't expect any spammage from me. Glad to be here and hope you guys are nice to me!
Ailuro
That's always very nice to hear. I can't tell you how annoying some others are. o__o
takatomon
laugh.gif Konichiwa........Im juz one of the billions of newbies who join this site every day.......umm.....I really suck at these "Hi!Im new!"Kinda posts so forgive me if this is waaaaaaaay boring.Anyways, im manga/anime freak so , i ,guess, for the benifit of anyone out there,HI!(Plez ezkus all typin errorz az my tiping suks)happy.gif
I really like FMA (aaaaaaah, edwards real cute!)so i was really thrilled when i found out about this site tongue.gif
P/SWats this rank thing?U know like "Novice", and "General"?WAT R THEY?!
Ninqe
Hey! Just signed up like... I dunno... today. I just got into this thing last night, which I know sounds terribly lame, and totally non fan like, but in one day, I have hunted down the other missed epesodes, and this awesome sight. I'm really impressed with it, so I thought, what the heck... I'll join.

Name's Alex, Ninqe is the screen name I use on every place I sign up, except for one place... stupid kid...

So fortunatly or unfortunatly, you can find me at a few different places.

I am a huge fanfiction writer, and manga artist... so that's like my life. Art, writing, anime, and friends. Oh well.

Anyways, I thought this would be a good place to make some sort of introduction... I'm glad the set up is so easy... otherwise it would have taken me forever to get a signature up.

Usually I sign up on YGO boards and stuff... huge YGO fan by the way... japanese version... not the dubbed American version. For those of you who have no idea what YGO is... that's ok. You're not alone in your confusion.

I'm also a Yu Yu Hakusho fan, and a Shaman King Fan, and a Wolf's Rain fan. So yeah. I'm everyone's fan... well not really but that's ok.

I'm rambling aren't I? Ahh... for those of you who actually read this whole thing... have a cookie. Congrats... you survived X's introduction (X is just a nickname, feel free to call me that if you want)

So... yeah. Hi. I think... I'm done.
PK Rockin'
Jo.

The name's PK Rockin' and I'm an Earthboundl, FLCL, and FMA addict. Nice to meet you all.
Mikha Afreeman
Yo the names Mikha Afreeman Iam an active Black Panther and a radical nationalist. Black Power to the Black People!! I reside in the HBG and don't say "Brah" or "Cuz" Iam new at this form stuff but I can adapt any way Ill see ya on the list 1

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9mm is what I use in the battle for the mind.
mad.gif
sasuki_604
Hi everybody!
Oh and luciferownsme I want that Roy plushie!! tongue.gif
Crystalix
Hi, I'm Crystalix.

I'm from the US, and I saw Fullmetal Alchemist, via Fansubs (Favorite Groups was Akeep-Anubu & Nanashi) I can't wait 'till the FMA movie next summer, cause there are some un-answered questions...Last but not least, my favorite FMA opening is the 1st one, Mellisa ownz, lol happy.gif
zephryn
hello everyone. i'm new (obviously). just started watching fma (through the airing here in the u.s.) and reading the manga (fansub) and i love it already! i don't really know all that much about the show to write fanfiction or discuss it well enough, but i have fanart... and am working on more!

anyway, my name is *****. i'm from southern california and i'm first year college (all girl's college! arg!!!). i have no social life and this is a means to keep me sane.
Rena, Full Bronze Alchemist
My Name is Rena,Im 15 years old,and lives in Oklahoma.....<-- I think that how you spell it.
animegurl23
Hi my name is yesenia but u could call me jessie
i'm 13 and live in bronx,ny very proud of it the first time i like
fma was when they showed it on adult swim(even thought i'm not suppoes to
watch i still do biggrin.gif)but don't thake my age for a weakness sometimes it turns out i'm (storta)mature i hope i could fit in laugh.gif
Rakurai
Hey y'all happy.gif My name is Kira. I'm 15 years old and live in california happy.gif

yes, in case you are wondering, my username is a guy's name, but i don't really care. I think it's hella cool. It means Thunderbolt in Japanese happy.gif It's also the name of a character in a novel i'm writing called The Demon Chronicles: For The Love Of Danger, which i will try to get up somewhere on this site sometime soon. I'm in serious need of reviews from other people besides my best friends. hehehe. happy.gif See ya 'round y'all happy.gif
xrninja
socal or norcal? i'm norcal, SF bay area smile.gif rakurai's a cool name....if i ever have 3 boys i'm gonna name them tyler, ryan, and kyle so i can call them tai, rai, and kai. even better if i marry a japanese guy XD
Gashole
Interesting. My cousins are called Tyler and Ryan. I wonder if their parents are going to call their next son Kyle.
SailorSev
Welcome ladies! Welcome to the forum! ^__^ We look forward to hearing from you!

xrninja ~ tai, rai, and kai? that's cute and funny at the same time.

gashole ~ omgoodness! just looking at your siggy makes my arteries hurt. I can't see how people can eat that. I very rarely eat beef. Ugh. Turkey rocks!
Rakurai
xrninja ~ Norcal happy.gif I live in Fairfield happy.gif

((holy crud, do you guys know how many nicknames i can get out of my screenname? i was bored during geometry and just started breaking my characters names' into nicknames. hehehe happy.gif *starts naming names* Rai, Raiku, Kurai, Ai, Aiku....)) happy.gif lols
Ailuro
Heh. One of my character's name is Kurai. Yet the personality is opposite of what the word actually means. *random info*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.