Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen* Please follow forum rules set by the admin and mods. Also, watch your grammar here. Enjoy your time here.
Elderberry
Uwaa, so many newbies introducing themselves in such a short time...mellow.gif

Hajimemashite, minnasan. happy.gif *bows*
Falling_Man
I think it's much better than having them randomly pop-up in thread or make their own. dry.gif (intro threads are exempt)
Elderberry
Hora na, I wasn't trying to insult them or anything, Falling-san. sad.gif

I was just surprised that a sudden wave of newcomers came to introduce themselves...(usually I don't encounter more than 2 everytime I come back to check this thread...unsure.gif)

Anyways, have fun everyone, and just be sure to watch your grammar! laugh.gif
Tu101uk
Good morning all!

I'm Tu, nice to met you all!!! happy.gif

I'm 19, a male Aquarius from London, and a huge anime and video games fan...

i'v just finished watching fullmetal alchemist and methought it was cool... funnily enough i don't have a favourite character... but it's a really cool series, and can't wait for the movie...

nice to make your acquaintance happy.gif

O-O~
Riza Babe
Hi and welcome Tu101uk!!!! Have some ramen and illegal anime!!!!!! smile.gif *Give ramen* ENJOY!!!!!!!!
hanyou-elf
ano... hello!

hanyou-elf. female. pisces. enjoys long walks on the beach... (if there were one in the middle of the continental united states, kami-sama love the heart land... )

no, no. seriously, i've just found the fma universe and am in love... the only thing missing from fma, sesshy-chan.. (drools over sesshy-chan)

i'm so glad i found this site, i've so many things i want to learn about fma...

this looks awesome, so... off to have fun now...
Falling_Man
Welcome guys. *hands out ramen* Watch your grammar, read the rules and read the Forum Decorum sticky on Open Chat. Enjoy your time here.
Riza Babe
hi and welcome hanyou-elf! Read the rules and you get to have your ramen and illegal Anime! tongue.gif *Hands out illegal anime and Ramen!* Enjoy!
mongooseboi
hey guys im new to this forum, but old to other forums like downloadanime's, narutofan's, but it seems like these forums are very very interesting so ill be seeing you guys around then :]
Full Metal Engineer
Hey all welcome to the forums I'm the FM Engineer but you can call me Serk if you'd like though laugh.gif
Otoki Tomoe
Woot! Free ramen! happy.gif

Iím new here, blah, blah, and all that noob stuff. My name is Willow Mae and Iím female, American, and probably older than most of you here. ^^; Um, Iím a full-time starving artist and apparently a part-time kitten sitter, as I have a houseful of kitties while my brotherís platoon is away. Alphonse would be so proud.

I got into Hagaren completely by accident. One day, I stumbled upon some fanart of a braided, blond boy with a metal arm and went ďOh, what an interesting character. I wonder where heís from?Ē Like the complete dork otaku that I am, I made it my mission to find out as much as I could (without spoiling anything for myself) and then I decided that it really looked like something I wanted to see. Conveniently, Fullmetal Alchemist was just starting to air on Cartoon Network. Iím not usually a big fan of dubs (in fact, I generally loathe them), but I thought Iíd give it a go anyway.

Needless to say, I was more than impressed. The story was absolutely intriguing and unlike any other anime Iíd ever seen. Actually, it was unlike anything Iíve ever seen! Immediately after watching that one episode on Adult Swim (it was episode 13), I downloaded all of the Japanese fansubs and watched them with my younger brother, who also happens to be a dog of the military as I mentioned above. But my brother canít snap his fingers and blow stuff up. Yet. Weíre both witches though, so give us time. tongue.gif

Anyway, we watched the entire series over the course of about three days. We also found the manga online, as well as this wonderful website and forum. happy.gif

And that, as they say, is that. I write way too much! ^^;
Elderberry
Ara, yoroshiku ne, Tu-san, Elf-san, Mongoose-san, and Tomoe-san. happy.gif *bows*

Tomoe-san, you're not writing too much! As of currently, there's no rule that says you can't type out too much in a post, although we do frown upon exceedingly short posts. laugh.gif|| *waves foil cheerfully*

Nee, Serk-san, instead of continuously telling people to call you by your nickname, why don't you add that little announcement into your signature-ishy? It worked a lot more effectively for me than when I had to explain mine in like 8 threads. biggrin.gif
mongooseboi
berry-san *bow* :]
xrninja
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Mar 28 2005, 04:36 PM)
hey guys im new to this forum, but old to other forums like downloadanime's, narutofan's, but it seems like these forums are very very interesting so ill be seeing you guys around then :]
[snapback]141294[/snapback]

yay! this is my little kouhai, michael. he'll be a nice, respectable member of the forums or else i'll beat him up at school. biggrin.gif
Elderberry
berry-san *bow* :]
...Berry...san...? mellow.gif
Otoki Tomoe
Thanks for the warm greeting. happy.gif It's nice to have a place to come talk about Hagaren with others who enjoy the series. Of the people I know offline, only my brother has seen the whole series (and he hasn't read all of the manga yet) so I have to be careful what I say, lest I spoil something for him. My best friend overseas has not seen the series yet (I'm bringing it there this autumn) but he's reading the manga now, and it's so hard to NOT say stuff!

It's also very cool to be able to share some theories. Considering that Hagaren is so unique and intelligent, it sparks good conversation. happy.gif
theshadowalchemist
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 27 2005, 03:14 PM)
Welcome! Shadow, but before we welcome with tons of free food(which always taste better please resize your sig it's over the limit smile.gif
[snapback]140423[/snapback]

I dont know how to resize it. I only took this sig because it was like my avatar, and it was within the 150 by 150 limit on the add thing.
Riza Babe
IPB Image

there
its 400-300 now biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(theshadowalchemist @ Mar 29 2005, 12:02 AM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 27 2005, 03:14 PM)
Welcome! Shadow, but before we welcome with tons of free food(which always taste better please resize your sig it's over the limit smile.gif
[snapback]140423[/snapback]

I dont know how to resize it. I only took this sig because it was like my avatar, and it was within the 150 by 150 limit on the add thing.
[snapback]141553[/snapback]

Here you go, use this instead ^^;

QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Mar 29 2005, 02:08 AM)
IPB Image

there
its 400-300 now  biggrin.gif
[snapback]141578[/snapback]

Good work Riza! *nods* You get a free pass to my shop happy.gif.
Riza Babe
wheeeee! Free Ramen tongue.gif
Lodruc
I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I need to found an Image of Rei Ayanami Crucified...

Rei as Lilith...

Plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elderberry
Um...Lodruc-san, you should probably be asking about that in Spam Central...because it's off topic and in reality, not a whole lot of members actually check this thread (you'll notice it's pretty much the same 3-4 users who keep returning to distribute welcomes and freebies~ happy.gif).
Celestial Shadow
It's a shame that alot more don't sleep.gif Including myself.
mommaG
Greetings to any who read this!! I don't get cartoon network at home, but my daughter, who was watching FMA on the lounge TV in her college dorm, told me I should get the DVD when it came out. Imagine her chagrin when I liked it so much that I wouldn't let her take it back with her after spring break!! She says she hasn't seen me so crazy about a show since Rurouni Kenshin .... but little does she know that this time I'm worse. I never joined a forum to discuss Kenshin ...!!

MommaG

PS .. My avatar is the one character that I can cosplay ... without wigs or padding .. And did so at ACEN 2004. Loads O Fun, that was!!
Riza Babe
Hi and welcome MommaG!!! Have some ramen *Hands out ramen*
yay I beaten Falling man!!! Anyways Read the rules and follow mods!
Enjoy!
Elderberry
Yoroshiku, G-san. happy.gif *bows*

Riza-san...*sigh*...please don't try to steal Falling-san's job...sad.gif
Riza Babe
baa sorry
Elderberry
Ah, no need to apologize. Just hand out something besides ramen or cookies. happy.gif
Riza Babe
ok!! *Hands out colouring Pencils* Happy? tongue.gif
Elderberry
...But...this is a digitalized forum...why are you encouraging newbies to scribble...? ohmy.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Mar 29 2005, 08:48 PM)
It's a shame that alot more don't sleep.gif Including myself.
[snapback]142316[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Welcome everyone! Someone hands out cookies I thought I did? Well, popcorn then!! biggrin.gif
alchemist x
G: You sound cool.

Well welcome.
(hands out Diet Dr. Pepper)
Ailuro
QUOTE(mommaG @ Mar 30 2005, 10:16 AM)
Greetings to any who read this!! I don't get cartoon network at home, but my daughter, who was watching FMA on the lounge TV in her college dorm, told me I should get the DVD when it came out.  Imagine her chagrin when I liked it so much that I wouldn't let her take it back with her after spring break!!  She says she hasn't seen me so crazy about a show since Rurouni Kenshin .... but little does she know that this time I'm worse. I never joined a forum to discuss Kenshin ...!!

MommaG

PS  .. My avatar is the one character that I can cosplay ... without wigs or padding .. And did so at ACEN 2004. Loads O Fun, that was!!
[snapback]142716[/snapback]

Welcome. It's always a pleasure to have new members like yourself. Thank you for coming to our forums and I hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun. smile.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen with FISHCAKES* Please check out the rules and stickys and I'm sure you'll be spared the wrath of older forums memebers and Mods. Enjoy your time here.
Zii
Eep.

I'm Zii (ahaha-duh), 18 year-old girl and from Australia. I draw. Apparently I'm rather good at it, but for the sake of not bragging I'll say that's not specifically MY opinion about it. :3
I'm currently in the process of losing interest in one anime, and gaining it in another. This event has been planned out for at least 6 months, and I must say it is going exactly -to- plan. ...Okay I'll cut the yap. I rather like Beyblade. >>; But it gets boring after so many years so I'm on the moooove. I saw 2 episodes of FMA at a convention last year and thought it was absolutely the -awesome-, so finally here I am. Going crazy whilst waiting for the DVDs to come out in Australia, as I lack any other way of seeing it. (2 weeks to go!)

From my long-windedness you may not realize it but I'm quite shy so if you will, imagine me running away screaming right about now. D: I feel so lowly around you established peoples.. with your knowledge of this nifty series being so infinitely larger than my own. *fearfear*

So, er, hi! 8D
Ailuro
QUOTE(Zii @ Mar 31 2005, 12:06 AM)
Eep.

I'm Zii (ahaha-duh), 18 year-old girl and from Australia. I draw. Apparently I'm rather good at it, but for the sake of not bragging I'll say that's not specifically MY opinion about it. :3
I'm currently in the process of losing interest in one anime, and gaining it in another. This event has been planned out for at least 6 months, and I must say it is going exactly -to- plan. ...Okay I'll cut the yap. I rather like Beyblade. >>; But it gets boring after so many years so I'm on the moooove. I saw 2 episodes of FMA at a convention last year and thought it was absolutely the -awesome-, so finally here I am. Going crazy whilst waiting for the DVDs to come out in Australia, as I lack any other way of seeing it. (2 weeks to go!)

From my long-windedness you may not realize it but I'm quite shy so if you will, imagine me running away screaming right about now. D: I feel so lowly around you established peoples.. with your knowledge of this nifty series being so infinitely larger than my own. *fearfear*

So, er, hi! 8D
[snapback]143399[/snapback]

Awesome! I like you already! biggrin.gif
Welcome to the forums! I sincerely hope you have a great and fun-filled time here! Okay, enough with the cheezy stuff.

Disobey a rule and/or mod and you will not live to see tomorrow. ph34r.gif

Have a nice day. smile.gif
Alchemist_ed
hi my name is chris im from ireland and i am interested in most anime seires that i can get my hands on! tongue.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Zil-san and Ed-san. happy.gif;; *bows*

Wow, the newbie goodies have adapted in light of competition! tongue.gif
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 31 2005, 03:11 AM)
Awesome! I like you already! biggrin.gif
Welcome to the forums! I sincerely hope you have a great and fun-filled time here! Okay, enough with the cheezy stuff.

Disobey a rule and/or mod and you will not live to see tomorrow. ph34r.gif

Have a nice day. smile.gif
[snapback]143401[/snapback]

What she said about the rules. smile.gif Also, here. *hands out some good ol' soba*
(just had to emphasize that...) <-(Is being lazy)
ScarredSweetheart
Huh. . .so people new to the site say hi here? Okay then. Hello. I'm Scarred from the good old U.S. of A. I got into FMA when I turned on my T.V. at 1a.m. and though to myself "who is the incredibly hot blond guy with the family issues?"
Blade Alchemist
Wlecome to the forums. smile.gif Follow the rules and respect the moderators.
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Scarred-san. happy.gif *bows*
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome! Everybody XD , Hi Eke!
hi everyone i'm new here
Elderberry
Guest-san...we only welcome registered members here...happy.gif~

*cracks up* What the heck!? laugh.gif
Ailuro
I'd like to direct all the newbies' attention to this link: A Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum

If you have not already read this please do so now, or I will be forced to shove my pencil down your throat. smile.gif
mongooseboi
*shudders in fear from ailuro*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 31 2005, 06:42 PM)
*cracks up* What the heck!? laugh.gif
[snapback]143957[/snapback]

It seems I haven't seen you in awhile thought I say hi. biggrin.gif
EdElric
QUOTE(Cloud28 @ Nov 13 2004, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE(-Zhou Yu- @ Nov 13 2004, 11:37 AM)
How do you raise ur ranking?

by making more posts... i think u get rank increased every 50 posts or so. laugh.gif
[snapback]35397[/snapback]

Do I have to register to ur forums too or does my thing from here work?
Ur pic reminds me of well........me. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.