Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
PinkStarz
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 16 2005, 09:02 PM)
OMG! I can't blieve I met you ;_; your story is so good XD *praises Pink* Did you have new stories by the way ^^ please come to the forum more often.
[snapback]134694[/snapback]

Haha, thanks so much! Uhm, I have a couple of new stories (about four) and I'm working on some FMA ones that I hope to post after I'm finished this semester.
Quistis88
Welcome, PinkStarz. smile.gif I hope you enjoy your stay.

Where in Canada are you, if you don't mind me asking? huh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
I can't to wait your new stories Pink.

Welcome Fullmetal Edward.
PinkStarz
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 16 2005, 11:10 PM)
Welcome, PinkStarzsmile.gif  I hope you enjoy your stay.

Where in Canada are you, if you don't mind me asking?  huh.gif
[snapback]134754[/snapback]

I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, aka Deadmonton. smile.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Pink-san and FMEdward-san. happy.gif *bows*

Hm...I must investigate this incredible fanfic story of which other speak...laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(PinkStarz @ Mar 17 2005, 03:19 PM)

Cool. biggrin.gif I'd come meet you if you weren't a 4-hour drive away. Which post-secondary institution do you attend?
Firewitch-Robin
Hello eveyone. How are u doing? I am a teenage high school girl who loves writings stories and fanfictons as much as I love watching Full Metal Alchemist. But right now I am more into the manga than the anime cuz I am further along in it then in the anime so.
Kiwi
Hi, I'm new here. I recently watched FMA and liked it very much (actually, I'm totally obsessed with it now @_@), so I naturally ended up in this forum =)
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome Kiwi ^^; to the forum enjoy your stay.
PinkStarz
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 17 2005, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE(PinkStarz @ Mar 17 2005, 03:19 PM)

Cool. biggrin.gif I'd come meet you if you weren't a 4-hour drive away. Which post-secondary institution do you attend?
[snapback]135030[/snapback]

I attend the University of Alberta.
Btw, where abouts are you from? Calgary?
Quistis88
QUOTE(PinkStarz @ Mar 18 2005, 03:12 PM)
I attend the University of Alberta.
Btw, where abouts are you from? Calgary?

Why, yes. U of C student right here. *raises hand* Have you been in Edmonton all your life?
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen* Please enjoy your stay here. Avoid spamming, double posting, improper/IM grammar and being unobservant and you'll be fine. Seeing some of our new members, I hope that the older members will enjoy their contributions to the community.
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Kiwiさん and Firewitchさん. happy.gif *bows*

Listen to Fallingさん's advice. He has seen many things on this forum...
Riza Babe
Welcome people!!! I mean hi!!! Welcome to the fma forum if you need any help pm and remmber to read the rules!!
Fresh_Coffee
Or if you need a sig or avatar Riza is the one.
Riza Babe
heheheh biggrin.gif ><!!!
theredguy
Yo, FMA fans all over the world! I watch it on Adult Swim every Saturday and make sure I never miss an episode!^^ I hope to have fun here....And just for reference, I'm not a nOOb. dry.gif Well, see you guys around! tongue.gif
Crimson Butterfly of the Snow
Hallo, there!

Name: Crimson Butterfly of the Snow, but that's too complicated, so call me:
Nicknames: Crimson-chan, Butterfly-chan
Anime: FMA, Fruits Basket, Prince of Tennis, Yu Yu Hakusho
Manga: Furuba (Fruits Basket)
Previous forum experience: Over 200 posts in PoT forum, 20 posts in Furuba forum
Pairings: Roy/Riza, Sesshomaru/Kagura, Hiro/Kisa, Kyo/Tohru

I've only been here a few days and I can figure out one thing:
It's a newbie's worst nightmare (just kidding)

I have a tendency to say a lot of things that are totally obvious, off topic, or really stupid, so I apologize in advance and you can all burn me to other places. laugh.gif

And as a gift: Cupcakes for everybody!!!!! (sheep confetti) biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
*hands out ramen* Welcome guys. Check out some older topics and posts for what to do and not to do. Also, check out the rules. Have fun and enjoy your time. Hopefully... *evin grin*
hinatazi19
[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue] biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Hay I love anime
mostly Full Metal Alchemist and Edward Elric

I'm 19 and live in the United States smile.gif
Riza Babe
Hi everybody! (I say Hi Dr. nick tongue.gif) Welcome to the fma forum!!! enjoy your stay here and if you need any help or siggie/ava help pm me!!!!!!
Elderberry
Ah, yoroshiku ne, Crimson-san and Hina-san. happy.gif *bows*

Wow, it's a first for the newbie to be the one handing out food. tongue.gif Crimson-san, your signature is very beautiful. laugh.gif
Karina Korusai
Konnichiwa! ^.^

Hello everyone, my names Karina Korusai, just call me Karina....

Anime: as of two days ago, Full Metal Alchemist

Manga: er, FMA? that and Detective Conan

Previous forum experience: RPG in a big Detective Conan RPG, over a thousand posts on the Technodrome, Mod of the DC RPG, and have my own site... well, did, its just really inactive right now

Pairings: Ed/Winry, Kyo/Tohru, Ran/Shinichi, Ron/Hermione... I could go on and on.... oh, Roy/Riza

erm, yeah, I'm not really used to being called a newbie... ^^"
Elderberry
Hajimemashite, Karin-san. happy.gif *bows*

Don't worry, you won't be a newbie for very long. Just follow the guidelines of common forum sense and it'll be perfectly fine. smile.gif (Listen to Falling-san's advice...rolleyes.gif)
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 20 2005, 05:12 PM)
Hajimemashite, Karin-san. happy.gif *bows*

Don't worry, you won't be a newbie for very long.  Just follow the guidelines of common forum sense and it'll be perfectly fine. smile.gif (Listen to Falling-san's advice...rolleyes.gif)
[snapback]136679[/snapback]

Yes, what she said. biggrin.gif I've typed it out about 30 times or so... or at least it feels like it.
EKE, why don't you do the welcome spiel to our next batch of newbies?

Oi, almost forgot... *hands out ramen*
Sheba
-scuttles in- Hello. I'm new so I figured this was a good place to start...

I go by Sheba, or Kay-chan, a nickname which was etched into my very being by a friend of mine. I've become a big anime fan with Fullmetal Alchemist being the newest addition to my obsession list. It was actually an AMV that made me watch it, and I became obsessed in a matter of hours. Obsessing is a hobby of mine.

Hm, I'm not the least bit athletic and I don't play any sports. I like to draw, write, read, play video games, and use cool words that confuse people. Like scobicular. I have a tendancy to prattle on about something, if you couldn't tell, but I rarely post on forums. I'm a lurker at heart.

I have an inner fangirl, but I try to keep her locked up with my inner perfectionist and my inner shipper. It doesn't work to well. But get this, I'm both an Ed fangirl and a Winry fan.

...I have, like, three Uncles named Ed...

I'm going to shut up now, because this has become far to wordy for it's own good. -hides under a rock-
Quistis88
An intelligent newcomer! Oh, I live to see this moment. Welcome, Sheba. I have a feeling you will be well-liked here, what with your good spelling/grammar/punctuation/capitalization and all. Excellent. biggrin.gif We hope you enjoy your stay.
Invy
Hi im new to this forum.I have been watching FullMetal Alchemist ever snice it came to the US.I have the sub version and I love it.I also like other animes such as Trigun, HellSing, ect.I have been on tons of forums so I dont think I will need any help.My favorite character is Envy.Well thats about it.

P.S. Cant wait to see The FullMetal Alchemist Moive!
Thievesvinegar
I welcome you with arms wide open
Riza Babe
Welcome Invy!!! Have some ramen!! *Gives Ramen!* Read the rules and listen to mods!
Falling_Man
O_O Welcome you guys... *hands out ramen* Check out the rules anyway and use proper grammar.

Sheba, we encourage you to post more often. People like you don't show up often. And we seem to have a shortage of those... so stick around. You just might have some fun. smile.gif
One day I'd like to shoot nOObs, of course, that's if I don't become one myself (I won't).

Hello fellow newbies!! biggrin.gif (throws happy bunny confetti) I hope you all enjoy your stay here! And remember, become a nOOb, you're going to be screwed.

Also, Joy rhymes with Roy because Roy is Joy. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Thievesvinegar
What?
Fresh_Coffee
Sheba, you have made Quis' day. *Gives you a cookie and Tea/Coffee of you're choice*.
Elric 16
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 9 2004, 04:34 PM)
Due to several "Hi I'm New Here" threads I've already witnessed, I figure it'd be more efficient if we just have one special thread for you guys. wink.gif

Introduce yourself here, smile, and check out the "biography" thread. And welcome! smile.gif

Edit: Hopefully this thread will not disappear to the next page due to flooders. tongue.gif
[snapback]26160[/snapback]

Hi, Im Elric 16. I joined today on this 21st day of march 2005. Im glad there are ppl who knows good anime "lol" cool.gif again sup to all.
Jen_Elric
Hi! I accidently created a "I'm new" thread, but someone (sorry, I forget names) told me to come here! My name is Jen_Elric, and before you think that I'm the Elric Brothers's sis, i'm not. I'm their adopted cousin! yeah, it would be sick if I was their sis, and thought that Ed was hott. lol! So, Hi! *waves*
Full Flame Alchemist
Have a cookie. smile.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome. *hands out ramen* Please check out the rules and what everyone else said in your thread. And as said, here! *hands out ramen*
Jen_Elric
Thanks! *eats cookie and ramen* yum!

I have a question. I found a avatar in the gallery section of this site I want to use. how do I get it? I'm not computer savvy. ;_;
Zhalfirin
To get a picture right click on it and on the menu that comes up click save image as
Elderberry
Wow, lots of new members...Yoroshiku, minnasan. happy.gif *bows again*

Crimson-san, you're always welcome to stop by the GPS (located conveniently in Spam Central) if you ever see any n00b-tachi that deserve shooting. Deshi-san handles that with her meticulously practiced machine gun aim. biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
*passes the Tea/Coffee*, newbies always get free food but only once. XD
Katrina Mikon Mustang
Hey all. ^-^ New and lost. I joined this site cuz i love fma and rping. ^__^ Anyways, here's my rpg profile. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

Name: Katrina Mikon Mustang
A.K.A.: The Steelcore Alchemist
Personality: Humorous, insolent, has a disregard for authority, known to be cold-hearted and kind of evil, and proud.
Height: 5'3
Hair: Black
Eyes: Silver, naturally blue
Special Abilities: Extreme strength, metallic and magnetic control.
Area of Expertise: Hand-to-hand combat, and heavy-strength battle sequences.
Important Fact: Her iron bone structure keeps her from growing more than half a centimeter a year. Who keeps shouting Shorty?! >_>
History: Katrina is the niece of Major Roy Mustang. When she was ten years old, a fatal accident left her body completely mutilated. Near death, she was saved by a doctor who used alchemy to recreate her bone structure out of steel. It is rumored that Tim Marchoe had used the Philosopher's Stone imitation to save her life, but the name of the doctor has not yet been brought up. At the age of 15 she is sent off as an intern in Central in order to gain her entrance into the State Alchemist exam.
Welcome, Katrina-san! (flame confetti) I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums!

Elderberry-san: Please, call me Crimson-chan, there's 99.9% I'm younger than you smile.gif . Oh, whatever.
Falling_Man
Welcome. *hands out ramen* Be sure to check out the rules and stickeys to avoid getting fried by certain people... Enjoy your time here.
Fresh_Coffee
Come to my lovely Coffee Shop that also sells Ramen XD.
Sonic-Teal
Hello for those who don't know me I am the shadow your chair shows when it is kinda of sunny out but you have the blinds down, I am that figiure you see run down the street but never see again, I am the ninja who is the size of a fly but is bigger thana rhino, and I am that hedge hog you think is sonice, but you notice my hair is teal not blue. I am kinda a noob when it comes to FMA, but I still like it. You can find me an easy going guy that is hard to offend, and if I personally insult you with a joke please forgive me sometimes I take things to far, like the time I got kicked off the soccar team for reasons I wont say. I hope you guys enjoy my stay here. I RP but not hat much with shows, but if I will just call him the Sound or Sonic Alchemist.
Elderberry
Yoroshiku, Katrina-san and Teal-san. happy.gif *bows*

Teal-san, you might want to take a look at Quistis-sama's A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum, located at the pinned section of any portion of this forum. There is a rather distinct difference between the 'newbie' and the 'n00b.' biggrin.gif

Crimson-san, you are indeed 100% younger than me. laugh.gif But I like addressing people formally or with honorifics, and I hate using 'chan'...rolleyes.gif...Ah! I'll call you Crimson-chon from now on! How's that? tongue.gif
The Answer
Hey all im new here
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Answer-san. smile.gif *bows*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.