Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Fresh_Coffee
IPB Image

Here you go but I would prefer you have some coffee laugh.gif ! Not enough Coffee lovers on this site *sighs* sleep.gif
Falling_Man
Here's one somewhat-nice guy. *hands out ramen*

Do us all a favor and listen up. Otherwise, your time here will be somewhat akin to being in hell... and I'm sure you wouldn't like that, would you?
DeVilSoul
yoz!hey everyone,devil here.smile.gifi was having some problems abt posting in the forum but it's solved now.To tell the truth,i've been wandering round here for the past 3-4 days,n i LUV this site.Very,very cool.Oh yeah,n i LUV all sorts of animes n mangas too!
Ace9900
hi
Fresh_Coffee
Ace9990: Your avatar is killing my eyes meaning please re-adjust it, it's way too big.
Elderberry
Yoroshiku desu wa, Soul-san and Ace-san. happy.gif;;

Ace9990: Your avatar is killing my eyes meaning please re-adjust it, it's way too big.
Sou desu. While Kamui looks lovely and I'm glad to see that you understand how to input signatures (we've been having some problems with that lately sleep.gif), it's way too large...either shrink it, cut off part of the image, or find a different one, ne? happy.gif||
Fresh_Coffee
Eke-san did you get my tea?
Elderberry
Ah...hai. Gochisousan for the tea. happy.gif
Fresh_Coffee
XD yah you got my tea on the other page! I think Tamago has left the site couldn't handle the pressure of the 'edit' button.
Elderberry
Oh...? Did I overdo it a bit bit with that PM? (I sent it out yesterday~) mellow.gif

Well, it's for the better, I suppose. I ponder that Tamago-san has either re-registered with a new username in hopes of starting anew, gone away to a video game forum, or perhaps has even run off to read a book after frying the computer, ne~? tongue.gif

Note: That last option must be highly improbable, but I do enjoy the occasional burst of wishful thinking...
Well I haven't had a chance to get on here lately, so I decided to this afternoon. *Curses at Algebra 1 book* Well anyways does anyone here paly Runescacpe? My name is Sobura on there if you would like to know message me sometime =).
Later,
Xavier
Elderberry
Ah...shouldn't this be in the 'Penny for Your Thoughts' thread, at the very least...? mellow.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome guys. *hands out ramen* Be sure to read the rules, use proper grammar and avoid using AIM and game shorthands.

Otherwise, several members will attempt to send you to an early grave...
Fresh_Coffee
Falling man never fails to pass out ramen XD

Eke:Well we will never know 0_0 let's just hope it stays quiet for awhile the red text was blinding my eyes of fear XD
gamefreak_12345
howdy..its amazing search enginges give u sites like these still! there so cool biggrin.gif

anyway im 15 and from Anchorage, Alaska and like lots of things..don't kno what else to say.. so again howdy tongue.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Game-san. happy.gif *bows*

Ara, you live in Anchorage? That's so cool! laugh.gif Although the weather must be cold...

Have fun, and just be sure to make some effort to mind your grammar, ne? happy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 11 2005, 02:40 PM)
Well, it's for the better, I suppose.  I ponder that Tamago-san has either re-registered with a new username in hopes of starting anew, gone away to a video game forum, or perhaps has even run off to read a book after frying the computer, ne~? tongue.gif

Don't we all enjoy wistful thoughts? biggrin.gif S/he probably went to a game forum, as s/he always had these threads regarding game help. Whatever forum it is, they have my sympathy. Or maybe s/he actually goes to one that I might go to, and I can still flame him/her there.

"Reading"? I don't think it's in that individual's vocabulary.
Elderberry
S/he probably went to a game forum, as s/he always had these threads regarding game help. Whatever forum it is, they have my sympathy. Or maybe s/he actually goes to one that I might go to, and I can still flame him/her there.
Kyahaha! laugh.gif I crack up with laughter at the thought of Quistis-san stalking Tamago-san to another forum...!! XD laugh.gif laugh.gif
Quistis88
Come now. biggrin.gif Stalking is not my style. That is something I send out subordinates to do. I haven't the time to follow some kid around.
flame-starter1
I'm totally into the ninja and samurai stuff! It's like,.....the bomb! ph34r.gif
phoenix dying
QUOTE(flame-starter1 @ Mar 12 2005, 11:09 PM)
I'm totally into the ninja and samurai stuff! It's like,.....the bomb! ph34r.gif
[snapback]131770[/snapback]

*Stares coldly at flame-starter*
Riza Babe
Hi All Newbies!!!!!! Read the rules and listen to mods!!! @_@ Or your died!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Ramen for alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and weed too!!!!!! See you lot all at spam centeral!!! Oh yeah if you need any help pm mei!!!!!! smile.gif ENJOY!!!!!!!

P.s As you can see im abit oh a nutcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe I over did it with the medcine (^__^)
MustEd4ever
Hello. well I'm very confused because I didnt read the other pages.

Ive been going here since ummm.......last week I think. I can't remember 8P
Elderberry
Hi All Newbies!!!!!! Read the rules and listen to mods!!! @_@ Or your died!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Ramen for alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and weed too!!!!!! See you lot all at spam centeral!!! Oh yeah if you need any help pm mei!!!!!! smile.gif ENJOY!!!!!!!
Had you been a newbie I would have thwacked you. tongue.gif

Yoroshiku to all the recent newcomers. happy.gif *bows*

Use Riza-san's post as a basic example of the sort of text we should refrain from using. happy.gif An *occasional* outburst is perfectly fine, but just don't do it regularly, ne? happy.gif

Now...who needs chopsticks for the ramen? biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome ^^; ignore Riza Babe she's a very hyper person who likes to change her avatar and sig.
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 13 2005, 12:12 PM)
Welcome ^^; ignore Riza Babe she's a very hyper person who likes to change her avatar and sig.
[snapback]132078[/snapback]

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Noobs piss me off and i kill you
Riza Babe
Weeeh heheh.!!! Im an example!!! Weeeeeh thats my whole dream to be an example!!!!

Im hyper because Fresh coffee over did my medcine @_@!!!! smile.gif tongue.gif
Ryuji1314
I want some medicine *begs to Riza* GIMME GIMME!!!
Elderberry
There will be no consuming of unnecessary drugs on this forum! dry.gif
Fresh_Coffee
NO I DIDN'T! I just gave you coffee with lots and lots of SUGAR! hehehe
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 13 2005, 05:47 PM)
[snapback]132223[/snapback]

I would think it has more to do with caffeine than sugar. *takes a quick sip out of a flask* You could also say its the sugar. *Whips out a banana and starts to type on it* according to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.
kinomoto
hi everyone.....i am newbie here....so yea i really lyk fullmetal alchemist a lot.....but i also like others...haha...anyway glad to meet u all...have a nice day... biggrin.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Kinomoto-san. happy.gif *bows*

Heh, I'll assume you're a fan of Cardcaptor Sakura as well~ happy.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome. *hands out ramen* Read the rules and use proper spelling, grammar and etc. Otherwise, feel a Mods wrath...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. smile.gif
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 13 2005, 03:47 PM)
[snapback]132223[/snapback]

o0 was it, it looked like tablets to meh @_@

I want some medicine *begs to Riza* GIMME GIMME!!!
heheheheh ok!! laugh.gif

hi everyone.....i am newbie here....so yea i really lyk fullmetal alchemist a lot.....but i also like others...haha...anyway glad to meet u all...have a nice day...

Hi!! and welcome to the fma forum!!! Enjoy your stay here!
ChibiOnnaAlchemist
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=orange]Hello/Good morning! Oahyo Gozaimasu!! I'm new, Martina is my name. It's nice to be here, yoroshiku minna.
Electra
Oops! I forgot to introduce myself! XD

I'm Electra~ And I just finished watching Episode 51 today~ =O It was so sad ;.; And Al is soooo cute! ^.^ *SHOT*
Elderberry
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Onna-san and Electra-san. happy.gif *bows*

Oh, and it's 'Ohayou,' Onna-san. happy.gif
Falling_Man
*bust out ramen first and hands it out* Welcome to the Forums. Please post accordingly. Avoid using/eating spam while on the Forums. Please refer to the rules and guidelines above. Also, listen to older members and use proper grammar.

Break a rule or over-spam a thread... and get this! *slaps the STOP sign against a car, denting the car* smile.gif Have a nice day...
Electra
Mmm, ramen. X3 Thank you!

My favorite is Kimchi, what about yours? :3
Falling_Man
Any jap. noodle. Like soba.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Don't multi-post. *hands out more ramen*
Elderberry
Break a rule or over-spam a thread... and get this! *slaps the STOP sign against a car, denting the car* smile.gif Have a nice day...
Oh...Blue-san won't be too thrilled when she finds out that you've damaged one of her exclusive Vespa models...ohmy.gif

Yes...cross the line of civilization and spamdon and...
*waves foil happily* biggrin.gif
Ged
Hi

I'm 19 and live in Poland (Warsaw). I'm a newbie here but not a n00b (I hope...) - I was registered in some forums (I was even mod once or twice rolleyes.gif ). Ok, something about me:
I'm 19 and still in High School (yeah, the education system in Poland is different than in other countries dry.gif )
I love books (sf & fantasy)
Favourite anime: FMA smile.gif
Favourite manga: hmm... I think I's (Iori and Ichitaka) and Chobits

I am a big fan of fan fictions (especially "Have we meet?" by Chiyo)
I love Star Wars (especially Expanded Universe).
My hobby is theortical physics but I'm not really good at that dry.gif

And... what else... oh yes... this is my first english-speaking forum so please don't kill me for mistakes (grammar etc.). I am really trying my best.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 16 2005, 01:19 PM)
Oh...Blue-san won't be too thrilled when she finds out that you've damaged one of her exclusive Vespa models...ohmy.gif

[snapback]134299[/snapback]

laugh.gif If Blue's a car I want a scooter XD ahahaha

Welcome Ged! ^^; have a nice stay.
PinkStarz
Well...I suppose it's time for me to de-lurk and expose myself in daylight (it burns!).

Guess I'm a n00b, obviously, or else I wouldn't be posting in here. I'm a first-year University student who should be studying for her midterm tomorrow but found Full Metal Alchemist more interesting. I'm obsessed with the EdxWin pairing and feel my soul is slowly seeping from the shell of my body while I hopelessly wait for the FMA movie to come out (in pathetic hope that there may be some EdxWin happenings...). If it's somehow delayed like the FFVII movie, there will be hell to pay.

biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 16 2005, 03:19 PM)

[snapback]134299[/snapback]

A Vespa is a kind of expensive high-preformance mo-ped, I think. And I'm also sure I didn't hit the P!MP Mobile... *is sure because Ail's machine gun is not mounted on the back*

Welcome newbies. *hands out ramen* Please follow the rules and such... if you want my normal spiel, read my last post. Have a nice day!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(PinkStarz @ Mar 16 2005, 06:39 PM)
Well...I suppose it's time for me to de-lurk and expose myself in daylight (it burns!).

Guess I'm a n00b, obviously, or else I wouldn't be posting in here. I'm a first-year University student who should be studying for her midterm tomorrow but found Full Metal Alchemist more interesting. I'm obsessed with the EdxWin pairing and feel my soul is slowly seeping from the shell of my body while I hopelessly wait for the FMA movie to come out (in pathetic hope that there may be some EdxWin happenings...). If it's somehow delayed like the FFVII movie, there will be hell to pay.

biggrin.gif
[snapback]134556[/snapback]

I wouldn't say your a n00b your a newbie. You know your name reminds me of this Fanfiction writer who wrote this great story in the yugioh section must be mistaken XD

Riza Babe: happy.gif; gives you more sugar XD
PinkStarz
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 16 2005, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE(PinkStarz @ Mar 16 2005, 06:39 PM)

biggrin.gif
[snapback]134556[/snapback]

I wouldn't say your a n00b your a newbie. You know your name reminds me of this Fanfiction writer who wrote this great story in the yugioh section must be mistaken XD

Riza Babe: happy.gif; gives you more sugar XD
[snapback]134646[/snapback]

If you're talking about the infamous "French Maid" story featuring Kaiba and Serenity, I'm afraid I am the person who wrote it. *hides in shame*
Fresh_Coffee
OMG! I can't blieve I met you ;_; your story is so good XD *praises Pink* Did you have new stories by the way ^^ please come to the forum more often.
FullMetal_Edward
Hey everybody I'm 13 years old I live in California (The US if some don't know) I really like FullMetal Alchemist seeing as I'm in fullmetal-alchemist.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.