Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Sobura
Hey Tigohbiddies, did you know that on your bottom avatar your name is spelled 'Tiohbiddies'? It's missing the 'g'. Just thought you might like to know. Later,
Xavier
Elderberry
Ah...yoroshiku to all the new members of today....apologies for not having the energy to scroll through these pages for individual usernames (ar I sure hate dial-up..)

*bows* sleep.gif
Xithion
Welcome *Puts more Candy into the Bowl* I'm on 56k too, but even if I wasnt I'd still be to lazy to scroll throught it!
FForce
I'm also new and I absolutely love this site! Looking forward to many 'a good time here. (Also, my name is not 'F' and then 'force', it's just pronounced like "Force")
Winry_ Ed's_mechanic
um hi you guys I was wondering how you get a display picture- I can't figure out how! sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 4 2005, 06:31 AM)
I dunno, but this whole" Introduce youself here", remindsme of that scene in Van Helsing...

*clears throat and speaks with a Translyvanian accent*

"Lhet me ree-ihntrohdyooz maisehlf... *bow* Mai nhem is Vhaldhilauz von Dhraakulaah..."
[snapback]126363[/snapback]

Never, EVER do that again. mad.gif
Bunny Hooded Bombchu
Hi, I'm new. *waves* I'm fourteen and I live in Texas.
blueices
Hello there, and welcome to the forums.

As you can see, we remind all newcomers to read the rules and we praise proper application of grammar happy.gif

Welcome again, and I love your member name. A very cute (and potentially lethal) image comes to mind when I think of a Bombchu wearing the bunny hood laugh.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome all newbies. Here. *hands them overdue ramen*

Listen to everyone else. I don't feel like reiterating today...

We've got quite a few interesting people coming in... that'll be good. happy.gif
the _best _water_alchmist
un...........im new im 13 and from the usa
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Best Water-san. happy.gif *bows* Although I think we already have a wonderful water alchemist floating around somewhere in this forum, you're welcome to stay here, too. laugh.gif

Here's your welcome present.
*hands out sealed package of lip balm*

Falling-san should be around soon to give you ramen...rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
I've received two reports today about the "Newcomers" thread, and I just wanted to make one thing very clear:

THE "REPORT" BUTTON IS NOT THE "REPLY" BUTTON.
Alchemistbabe
Everone is so nice here.I love it!
Elderberry
Sou ne. Just be warned that there are...a few members out there who are a bit...satirical at times...happy.gif||
Anrui Shino
Hey. happy.gif I'm Anrui Shino, however you can just call me An if you want. I fell in love with FMA fairly recently, but I'm sure you don't want my full life's story, hehehe.

I'm a little crazy, a little ditzy for the moment and I *might* just be high on the drugs they gave me at the ER a while ago after I sewed my thumb [yes...the needle kind of when right through my nail and out the other side /grossness sorry if I freaked people out, just know I'm fine! I'm ok =)], but that's just me being me.

If you'll excuse my odd uniqueness then I hope we'll get along. [I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me...maybe.. *shifty eyes* biggrin.gif.]

Anyway, I don't know what else to say sooo...I'll see you all around. *waves*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Alchemistbabe @ Mar 5 2005, 11:26 PM)
Everone is so nice here.I love it!

Wow, so optimists do exist.

I do agree that most people are nice here. But some, you'll eventually find, are people you'll never want to cross. And that goes for some of the nice ones, too. biggrin.gif

Anyway, welcome, kids.
Falling_Man
Welcome all. Please read the rules and listen to the older, wiser members. (they tend to have white boxes with something saying 'Grammar Police Department' on the bottom of their posts) Don't forget to use proper grammar.

Have some of this. *hands 'em ramen*

EKE, what's with the lip balm? huh.gif
Alchemistbabe
You know one of the reasons I love FMA is that me and Ed are alike in many ways.For instance,I also HATE being called short!I'm proud to be short!I also HATE being called a child.I AM NOT A KID!!
Riza Babe
ok then... Hi Everyone!!! Welcome to the fma forum!! If you need any help pm me or anyone else please read the rules and listen to mods
Elderberry
Please read the rules and listen to the older, wiser members. (they tend to have white boxes with something saying 'Grammar Police Department' on the bottom of their posts)
This is not necessarily true, Falling-san. There are currently only five members on the Grammar Police Squad, and that does not include all of the older, wiser members. happy.gif However, the latter is indeed true. Post well and respect the GP, and you will go far on this forum. happy.gif

Also...I'm not sure why I decided to give out lip balm to everyone, but it's change from the usual food items...maybe it's because I have a semi-obsession with lip care products? Perhaps I should switch to giving out pocket dictionaries...rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(Alchemistbabe @ Mar 5 2005, 11:57 PM)
You know one of the reasons I love FMA is that me and Ed are alike in many ways.For instance,I also HATE being called short!I'm proud to be short!I also HATE being called a child.I AM NOT A KID!!
[snapback]127578[/snapback]

If you're proud to be short, then why do you hate to be called short? You're not making any sense, kid.
Elderberry
She is happy to be short, but dislikes it when people taunt her for it. Have a flexible mind, Guest-san. dry.gif
Ah, gomen, EKE-san. I guess not everyone is as open-minded as you, ne?
Elderberry
Well, I'm not exactly quite that open-minded, but I do have a weird sense of logic, which is probably why that actually made sense to me. biggrin.gif

And while I'm on the subject of randomness, thank you for actually reading signature instuctions. happy.gif
Alchemistbabe
What I'm trying to say is I don't mind being short.But when my friends or classmates call me short,because they know I hate it,it gets me aggervated.
Moonlight_Sonata
Greetings all, I'm Moonlight Sonata. I'm a 26 year old teacher and anime fan. I'm into video gaming as well, and devote a lot of time to playing the Metroid series of games. I'm an admin on samus.co.uk's forums. I accidentally discovered FMA just this week during Adult Swim, and was truly impressed. I bought the first DVD yesterday. I'm still quite new to the fanbase, so please bear with me.
Falling_Man
Welcome, Moonlight Sonata. Please check out the rules and use proper grammar. We'll do our best to bear with ya. (most do better, some not so much) Try some of this. *hands 'em ramen with shi'take mushrooms*
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Sonata-sensei. *bows* I have faith that as a teacher, you will manage your grammar appropriately and effectively. happy.gif

Ahaha...if you actually liked the dubbed version, you should really see the original Japanese version (it should be on that DVD, complete with subtitled,I believe~). biggrin.gif
Sith lord Revan 64
Im 13 and live in California I love manga and anime and videogames you can also find me at 1up.com (Revan64)
Elderberry
Yoroshiku, Revan-san. sleep.gif *bows*
Carrie Asagiri
Hii everybody!!!!

Well, what can I say about me? I'm a 28 year old girl, I'm from Argentina, I love anime, manga, comics, movies, books, internet, video games, etc. I'm a graphic designer and Japanese student.
I'm currently watching FMA, today I watched till episode 36 and this series had become into my latest obsesion smile.gif
Elderberry
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,Carrie-san. happy.gif

Wow, you design graphics for a living? Kakkoi~ na! laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Mar 4 2005, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 4 2005, 06:31 AM)
I dunno, but this whole" Introduce youself here", remindsme of that scene in Van Helsing...

*clears throat and speaks with a Translyvanian accent*

"Lhet me ree-ihntrohdyooz maisehlf... *bow* Mai nhem is Vhaldhilauz von Dhraakulaah..."
[snapback]126363[/snapback]

Never, EVER do that again. mad.gif
[snapback]126980[/snapback]

Why...? laugh.gif?
Tamago
I'm fairly new, but every1's mean 2 meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I ever do wrong?? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif huh.gif sad.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
I almost want to answer that, but the pointlessness.
Elderberry
I'm fairly new, but every1's mean 2 meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I ever do wrong??
I would be perfectly happy to type out a complete analysis and explanation for you here, but I'm sure it would tamper your pride and dignity a bit. Thus, I shall wait to recieve permission from the GP chief first. happy.gif
Tamago
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 9 2005, 12:35 PM)
I almost want to answer that, but the pointlessness.
[snapback]129031[/snapback]

WHAT'S POINTLESS!?!?!? mad.gif
Attempting to explain to an emotionally-unstable 8-yr-old who obviously can't read.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 9 2005, 01:52 PM)
Attempting to explain to an emotionally-unstable 8-yr-old who obviously can't read.
[snapback]129075[/snapback]

Calm, down guest! *back off while Guest is still in anger mode*
okana
QUOTE(ShgnLW @ Oct 12 2004, 05:39 AM)
hehehe, well guess I'll introduce myself for the second time biggrin.gif

ShgnLW, 17 years old, from the Netherlands, my english is crap but can understand and read it very good, only the writing part is crap... xD, hopefully you guys can understand me tongue.gif
Last year high School, then university I guess wink.gif
[snapback]27230[/snapback]

hahahahaha *starts doing her froot dance* YEEHA
Sith lord Revan 64
To Tamago if everyones so mean to you leave this site.By the way your grammer worse than mine that is a avery bad insult!
Quistis88
Tamago:

GO BACK TO THAT PATHETIC HELP THREAD I CLOSED IN THE GENERAL GAME SECTION AND READ WHAT I SAID, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THOSE FREAKIN' ATTACHMENTS.

And since you claim that everyone is being mean to you, I will be nice just this once and give you a link to my post here.

Oh, but you know what?

MAYBE EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN SAYING UP TO THIS MOMENT HAS BEEN POINTLESS, BECAUSE I WAS INSANE ENOUGH TO ASSUME THAT YOU ARE LITERATE.
blueices
ooo...It's like blood on a wall. mellow.gif

[cowers away] laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 9 2005, 10:05 PM)
ooo...It's like blood on a wall.  mellow.gif

[cowers away]  laugh.gif

laugh.gif Interesting analogy. I like it.
Blade Alchemist
Holy s***t ohmy.gif
I just literially felt the hair on teh back of neck stand up when I read that!!! Quis you are really scary sometimes ph34r.gif
xrninja
i think the big bold red caps really give oomph to the message. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 9 2005, 10:53 PM)
i think the big bold red caps really give oomph to the message. biggrin.gif

Excellent. Thank you. biggrin.gif Too bad I seem to be scaring everyone except the intended target.
Elderberry
I am not afraid...but I do feel a bit unnerved...mellow.gif

Newbie-san-tachi, just read through A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum and be sure to abide by it's instructions, and you won't ever have anything to fear on this forum, ne~? laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Quis: My big time Idol it's ok I think the red text should get her/him this time! If it helps I could give you some tea?
Elderberry
Ah, I'd like some as well! laugh.gif I'm not an avid fan of coffee, but I'll take tea! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.