Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Animeoldtimer
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Feb 25 2005, 08:30 AM)
Welcome. Be sure to read the rules and other things. Here. *hands 'em some ramen and Renmue*

@Animeoldtimer: You're not that that old. We got a 30-something father running around here acting like Hughes.  smile.gif
[snapback]121430[/snapback]

I guess I could be "Mother" then. laugh.gif

I've got long brown hair and two little blond haired sons that are constantly going at each other. laugh.gif
PRINNY4567
I'm new here...and a little bit scared. I'm also new to FMA, my mates teaching me all I need to know!
Falling_Man
Nani? Your mates? huh.gif ANYway, welcome to the boards. *hands 'em ramen* Be sure to check the rules and stuff.

Your name is prinny... Anything to do with Disgaea?
Riza Babe
weeeeeeeeeeh Hi new people!! Welcome to the fma forum!
JasmineScent85
Thanks everyone very much for the warm welcoming happy.gif. I think i've read the rules already ^^.
This forum is really big compare to the other one that i'm in, so i hope i can fit in just fine unsure.gif. Hope to get the handle of this soon ^^.
Ryo the Enigmatic Alchemist
Hi my name is Ryo.......
that name was already taken when i tried to register, soooo i added "enigmatic alchemist" happy.gif

umm...im new......im a person......and i love FMA, Armstrong and Riza are meh favorite characters.....i love them soo....
Riza Babe
Hi ryo and welcome to the fma forum!! Read the rules and post lots!

JasmineScent85~ You'll fit in just post lots!! and do whatever you do here!! biggrin.gif
poetic_angel2005@hotmail.com
It's nice to know i'm not the only new person... well lets see i'm 16 live in TX(boring)
blueices
QUOTE(Animeoldtimer @ Feb 25 2005, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Feb 25 2005, 08:30 AM)
Welcome. Be sure to read the rules and other things. Here. *hands 'em some ramen and Renmue*

@Animeoldtimer: You're not that that old. We got a 30-something father running around here acting like Hughes.  smile.gif
[snapback]121430[/snapback]

I guess I could be "Mother" then. laugh.gif

I've got long brown hair and two little blond haired sons that are constantly going at each other. laugh.gif
[snapback]121488[/snapback]

Welcome to you! The father being referred to here is Arche: Resident Professor and Purveyor of Kantisms. He's a great amount of fun and loves to show off pics of his daughter happy.gif

QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 25 2005, 03:46 PM)
weeeeeeeeeeh Hi new people!! Welcome to the fma forum!
[snapback]121568[/snapback]

I see you're still hyper dearie... laugh.gif
tigohbiddies
i am new as well. i'm 17, a girl, love anime, drawing, reading, hmmmm, live in florida, and thats all i can think of.
Falling_Man
Welcome all. *hands out ramen and Renmue* Read the forum rules, the Forum Decor thread, and use proper grammar. Rememer, these boards are NOT CHAT ROOMS, NOR DONE IN THE AIM/YIM whatever style...
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Feb 26 2005, 09:09 PM)
Welcome all. *hands out ramen and Renmue* Read the forum rules, the Forum Decor thread, and use proper grammar. Rememer, these boards are NOT CHAT ROOMS, NOR DONE IN THE AIM/YIM whatever style...
[snapback]122349[/snapback]

such stern rules are these, noob's you have room for a few mistake.KEYWORD: a few. *mutters* Guvvuk Yargh'un
Riza Babe
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh more new people!!! Yay!! Welcome to the fma forum as you can see Im Abit hyper today. In this forum im like the druggie or hyper person with alot of Engery.!!! Remmeber to read the rules and listen to mods!!! they have powers @_@
bemused_non-alchemist
Hello all. I'm new here (ok, that's redundant) and i'm a fan of FMA! (even more redundant huh.gif )

So anyway. I've actually been hanging around here since November last year but haven't really had the motivation to join till not so long ago. Maybe some of you have seen my posts, they're posted under 'a bemused passerby'.

And uh... I chose this username coz there's so many ppl called 'this-and-that alchemist' and 'that-and-this alchemist', so I decided to be the first NON-alchemist! Weird.

So I hope that I'll be welcomed here, and not break too many rules. biggrin.gif

Btw, I've read all the rules and stuff that I could get my hands on, so I think I'm ok with them. Hehehe....
Prinz_Zoisit
@animeoldtimer:
"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"
- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

well.. sometimes, it gets us out^^^^
Riza Babe
QUOTE(bemused_non-alchemist @ Feb 27 2005, 05:45 AM)
Hello all. I'm new here (ok, that's redundant) and i'm a fan of FMA! (even more redundant  huh.gif )

So anyway. I've actually been hanging around here since November last year but haven't really had the motivation to join till not so long ago. Maybe some of you have seen my posts, they're posted under 'a bemused passerby'.

And uh... I chose this username coz there's so many ppl called 'this-and-that alchemist' and 'that-and-this alchemist', so I decided to be the first NON-alchemist! Weird.

So I hope that I'll be welcomed here, and not break too many rules. biggrin.gif

Btw, I've read all the rules and stuff that I could get my hands on, so I think I'm ok with them. Hehehe....
[snapback]122626[/snapback]

Hi and welcome to the fma forum!!!! Read the rules and listen to mods!
Alchemistbabe
Hi.I'm new and I gues I'll introduce myself.I'm 14 and I live in Louisiana.I'm a HUGE Edward fan.And I really don't understand how this place works.But I'm a fast learner and I'll try not to mess anything up!
Riza Babe
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh hi!! and welcome to the fma forum!!! Well thats good your an ed fan because weeeeeeeeeh me too and everyone else that is. im a Yuki,ed,roy,roy&riza,shigure,musica,kyo,momiji,jing and trunks Fangirl!
oro
:wave-waves:
I'm new too, wee! O: I'm also 14, dangerously clingy, and a raging Roy fangirl. <3

Hallo all~! :3
Falling_Man
Oro? That's Kenshin's one-liner in the manga. (RuroKen)

Anyway, welcome to the boards. Follow the rules and the examples of a select few. Remember, these are message boards, not chat rooms. In other words, don't expect a reply every five seconds. Oi, here. Almost forgot. *hands 'em ramen and water* Enjoy!
tigohbiddies
WELCOME *although i dont know who i'm saying welcome to but you dont see this" Welcome again. have a great time here.
[JAL]Fantomu
hi im josh, im 17 and new to the forums ^.^
Falling_Man
Welcome. Please read the rules and watch your grammar. Also, here. *hands 'em ramen*
Spectacal
*waves*
Hi! My name's Zoe...I joined because I love Fullmetal Alchemist and am an all-around anime lover. I'm thirteen going on fourteen in August.
And yeah. I'm a little afraid t og into the regular FMA forums because...those Ed fangirls and Winry haters scare me uberly.

I hope to get to know some of you laugh.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(bemused_non-alchemist @ Feb 27 2005, 04:45 AM)
[snapback]122626[/snapback]

excellent! biggrin.gif break the trend, there are way too many users named "______" alchemist. -__-ll
Dancing Alchemist
QUOTE(Spectacal @ Feb 28 2005, 03:14 PM)
*waves*
Hi! My name's Zoe...I joined because I love Fullmetal Alchemist and am an all-around anime lover. I'm thirteen going on fourteen in August.
And yeah. I'm a little afraid t og into the regular FMA forums because...those Ed fangirls and Winry haters scare me uberly.

I hope to get to know some of you  laugh.gif
[snapback]123511[/snapback]

Hi welcome to the FMA forums smile.gif . I love FMA too!
tigohbiddies
Hello Zoe and everyone else. Welcome to the forum. Have a great time. Be a good speller and grammer person and all will love you...

*give a box of chocolate cookies* eat as much as you want...nothing dangerous....?
Sobura
Hello everyone I guess you could consider me a newcomer for the fact I have never been here before, but I have watched FMA for a very long time and noticed a URL Saturday night while watching its credits. So I decided to come here and create myself an account. Well anyways my name is Xavier and my e-mail address is Sobura@gmail.com and please don't ask me for an invite. I love to play RuneScape, an MMORPG, and other RPG games. Well got to go finish my Algebra homework.
Kearna_Azbare
Hey, my name is Kyle and Im new here, so far this site is cool.
Falling_Man
There was an URL in the credits? How did that lead here...? *thinks it must be a different website*

Welcome to the forums. As you wander the forums, please use proper grammar and be sure to read the rules. Have a nice time. Try some of this... *hands 'em ramen*
Dancing Alchemist
Hello Kyle, welcome to the FMA forum.
the ironflame alchemist
Hey everyone i am new here ive been here for like 2 or 3 days
im 16 and i live in

DELAWARE...........

yes..... i live in delaware if some of you know where that is lol
Weird_Vero
Hello, I'm 15, and I just joined the site. It took me a while, because it wouldn't work with my other email... Moving on, I started watched FMA about 3 weeks ago, and I fell in love with it instantly! I'm at episode 32 and I can't wait to finish watching all of the episodes.
I've wandered a bit around the forum, and it looks awesome! I hope to have some nice chats here.
And.. as everyone talks about the grammar.. I'm very picky about my own, but English is my 1.5 language, so it might take me a while to understand some common expressions xP
And.. I love talking, and I'm getting boring, so bye bye!
Sobura
Thanks and yes it was to a different website. I checked right after I got on today and noticed that my ISP wouldn't let me open it so I guess I typed in this URL instead. Well who cares this is a good website correct? *Grabs cup of Ramen, sniffs, consumes.* "Thanks Falling_Man that was good." *Thinks of something to repay him for food.* "Hey everyone look! I have a trick to show you," *Pulls out bottle of alcohol, pours on right arm, pulls out piece of steel and flint, applies to fingers.* "Watch closely!" *Swings arm quickly, snaps fingers.* *Wave of fire emits from arm* "Did you like my trick?" *Puts up supplies and looks at the stunned crowd.* "Did you?"
Sharker5
Hi, all. smile.gif I go to several forums... I wonder if anyone from here knows me. =P
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Sobura @ Mar 2 2005, 07:25 PM)
Thanks and yes it was to a different website.  I checked right after I got on today and noticed that my ISP wouldn't let me open it so I guess I typed in this URL instead.  Well who cares this is a good website correct?  *Grabs cup of Ramen, sniffs, consumes.* "Thanks Falling_Man that was good." *Thinks of something to repay him for food.* "Hey everyone look!  I have a trick to show you," *Pulls out bottle of alcohol, pours on right arm, pulls out piece of steel and flint, applies to fingers.*  "Watch closely!" *Swings arm quickly, snaps fingers.* *Wave of fire emits from arm*  "Did you like my trick?" *Puts up supplies and looks at the stunned crowd.* "Did you?"
[snapback]125262[/snapback]

I think that was a little overboard.

Welcome newbies. It seems that you guys are a bit more informed, so you know the drill. *hands 'em ramen*
bemused_non-alchemist
Free food!

*gobbles it down*

Yum. laugh.gif Thanks.
Xithion
*Puts a bowl of Holloween Candy on the Table for the newbies enjoyment*
Eat it if you dare!....
*Begins to laugh in an insane fashion*
Elderberry
YOU!!!!!!! mad.gif

*thwacks Xithion-san with foil*

Mou tteba, how many times do I have to keep stabbing you!?

Um, yoroshiku to all the new members here...*bows*...Just don't touch that candy bowl...Those are chocolate-covered razor blades...dry.gif
tigohbiddies
Welcome Welcome newbies. how are you guys today? I hope everyone have a nice stay. *hands over some ramen and cookies and brownies*
devhdz
How Are you all doing? i'm Devon and I'm a newbie ; Shining lights over her and the sound of angels. I logged in about a month ago and I don't have easy access to a computer so I don't come here often.

I'm from brownsville texas but I don't have the freaky accent. I can also speak lots of spanish
but I have posted a poll about how you choose your manga. I barely started reading the fma manga but they cut my cable and it sucks but i also read other manga.
Elderberry
Yoroshiku ne, Devhdz-san. happy.gif

*hands out sealed package of lip balm*
tigohbiddies
well devhdz, i am truely sorry to hear that about you computer and cable situation. i use to have the computer problem but i got a new one. well have fun and be good.
Blade Alchemist
I'm sorta new might be little late to post here but ohwell (spelling failing at the moment).

I'm 13 and live in California. This is my first forum I registered for and this forum is just awsome. Sometimes my friends call me weasel because I could usually get stuff out of their backpacks without them noticing for a while.

I like:
books (fantasy)
manga
anime
video games
dragons
soccer
wrestling
NASCAR and
sharp objects, hence the name Blade Alchemist.
Here's an attachment of one of my favorite pics.
~*WinterBorn*~
Hi, I am Nicole age 21 from Philly. I am an animation student at the Art Institute here in Philly. I love Japanese Animation and I hope to make new friends. Catch you around! happy.gif
Quistis88
Welcome, ~*WinterBorn*~! Or would you prefer that we call you Nicole? It's nice to see more intelligent and coherent people joining the forums. smile.gif You'll enjoy your stay here, I'm sure.
Bling_bling_Angel
I dunno, but this whole" Introduce youself here", remindsme of that scene in Van Helsing...

*clears throat and speaks with a Translyvanian accent*

"Lhet me ree-ihntrohdyooz maisehlf... *bow* Mai nhem is Vhaldhilauz von Dhraakulaah..."
Le Monkey
I loved that bit bling, *Goes off tho re watch it..*

lol smile.gif
Fullmetal Flutist
Hey, I feel really stupid asking this, but how do you post w/out having to click the reply button? Also, how do you get the picture at the bottom of your screen? sad.gif
tigohbiddies
hello Nicole, thats my middle name, i like your name. smile.gif. welcome everyone and have a great stay here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.