Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Envy's lil' miniskirt
hi, new here just wanted to tell you that.[/quote]

Hi!

[quote=sharpieaddicted,Feb 18 2005, 02:08 PM].....if envy is a boy why is her wearing a skort in the first place?
[snapback]116879[/snapback]

'Cause he's fancy like that. tongue.gif
Riza Babe
Hi Envy's lil' miniskirt!!! I like your name lol Welcome to the Fma forum!! if you need any help pm me!! biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome... Oh wait, I already said that to them... just take more ramen! *hands out more ramen*

Riza Babe! Maybe we should be made the official welcoming committy!

(I'm using ! too much. what's wrong with that picture...?)
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Feb 18 2005, 05:15 PM)
Welcome... Oh wait, I already said that to them... just take more ramen! *hands out more ramen*

Riza Babe! Maybe we should be made the official welcoming committy!

(I'm using ! too much. what's wrong with that picture...?)
[snapback]116974[/snapback]

-shrugs- Maybe you're over-enthusiastic?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Oh, ramen!

Good to meet everybody!

QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 18 2005, 03:08 PM)
Hi Envy's lil' miniskirt!!! I like your name lol Welcome to the Fma forum!! if you need any help pm me!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]116917[/snapback]

Hahaha! laugh.gif

Thanks I'll do that.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Ramen? Where? -looks around- Aha! There's some! biggrin.gif
geeklver
biggrin.gif OOOOOOOOH! Ramen! All I can afford at the moment being a starving student.
Hello all! I am a newbie! Geeklver here: my name refers to the wonder man who introduced me to FMA.
I have come to the world of anime later in life than some, but I have found my FMA obsession a welcome distraction to my graduate studies. When I am not analyzing Aristotle's Poetics as it pertains to Medea, I read Stephen King, find ways in which Guiness can improve other beverages, and play poker. My favorite video/PC games are Black and White, Soul Caliber II and Fable.
Now, back to my thesis...
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Kaji_Renkinjutsu @ Feb 19 2005, 01:21 AM)
-shrugs- Maybe you're over-enthusiastic?

... i just feel so welcomed like nowhere else if i hear fallin man, handing out his ramen... the atmosphere is just so nice^^^^...
sharpieaddicted
Hello..
I'm Samantha.
err i'm 15 and from illinois of usa.
yeah. hi.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(sharpieaddicted @ Feb 19 2005, 04:21 PM)
Hello..
I'm Samantha.
err i'm 15 and from illinois of usa.
yeah. hi.
[snapback]117543[/snapback]

Hello! -shakes your hand- Nice to meetya! biggrin.gif
Keikoku
Hello

I'm Keikoku. I'm French but i'm not very good in English. I'm register to improve my English. If there are characters understound French will can say me my errors;
Thanks

I love manga and anime. I love too video games. I'm 16.
Prinz_Zoisit
hi, Kei!^^
red_rose
Bonjour je suis anglais mais je sais du franšais. Ce sont vos erreurs :

i'm regester si soyez i regestered...

If there are characters understound French will can say me my errors; si soyez If there are any characters who understand French can you say my errors;
Riza Babe
hi Keikoku!! and Welcome to the fma forum!! biggrin.gif
Phyco girl
Hi I'm new here! I am very excited to be here. So far I've had a bad time in the forums but I'm ready to jump back in and say sorry to anyone that I may have said something mean to. Anyways I'm glad to be here!!! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Since I didn't have a chance to properly welcome you, I'll do it now.

Welcome to the forums Phyco Girl! "I hope you enjoy your stay here," is what I'd like to say, but it looks like you haven't. I sincerely apologize for what I have done. smile.gif
ἀρχή
Welcome all new people smile.gif

Yes, sometimes things happen in forums, phyco girl. It's best to try to move on when possible and not judge the entire forum based on the actions of a few. Also, if you're willing to take the time to look through the stickies/rules and get a feel for the overall forum, you'll be able to make a good fresh start smile.gif

So, welcome. New people are the life-blood of any forum - as long as they respect the community tongue.gif
blueices
I also haven't welcomed Envy's lil' miniskirt (who I see is responding to something now)

How lucky you are! To be his miniskirt laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(geeklver @ Feb 19 2005, 01:27 PM)
When I am not analyzing Aristotle's Poetics as it pertains to Medea, I read Stephen King, find ways in which Guiness can improve other beverages, and play poker. 
[snapback]117489[/snapback]

Oh, Guiness! Have you ever tried it with champange? They're called Black Velvets, sound nasty but very good and should be a good accompanyment to this here ramen.

Oh yeah and Hi, I'm new too.

EDIT*

Thanks for the welcome Blueices and just one question. How did you know I was responding to someone? Oh freaky! blink.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Feb 20 2005, 04:16 PM)
EDIT*

Thanks for the welcome Blueices and just one question. How did you know I was responding to someone? Oh freaky! blink.gif
[snapback]118474[/snapback]

at the bottom of the screen, there's a list of people reading the thread you're in, and if a name is italicized and i think underlined, you can hover your cursor above the name and it'll tell you that the italicized person is replying. i think. tongue.gif

wait, i meant to say that blues is psychic. ph34r.gif
blueices
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 20 2005, 09:23 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Feb 20 2005, 04:16 PM)
EDIT*

[snapback]118474[/snapback]

at the bottom of the screen, there's a list of people reading the thread you're in, and if a name is italicized and i think underlined, you can hover your cursor above the name and it'll tell you that the italicized person is replying. i think. tongue.gif

wait, i meant to say that blues is psychic. ph34r.gif
[snapback]118609[/snapback]

[blue yanks her crystal ball out of her desk]
Indeed psychic I am. ph34r.gif
Xithion
Hey Ive been wanting to join here for awhile so I finally decided to after 3 months. tongue.gif So hey..... If you want to know about me check the profile.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Xithion @ Feb 21 2005, 03:24 AM)
Hey Ive been wanting to join here for awhile so I finally decided to after 3 months.  tongue.gif  So hey.....  If you want to know about me check the profile.
[snapback]118819[/snapback]

Welcome. I'm glad to see someone who knows the value of the profile rather than just re-stating everything smile.gif

Anyway, have a good time here.
crystaladept
I guess I'm the n00b around here. I hope we can all be friends, though.
ἀρχή
FYI: n00b is the annoying person on the forums regardless of whether they are new or not. Newbie is really just someone new.

You're a newbie, crystaladept, which is good. Just don't degenerate to n00b tongue.gif

Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy yourself. Be sure to read the stickies and rules so you know what this board is like and get a feel for the board before making topics.
Horohoro
Hello, I'm new here^^ I hope no one will hate me because I'm a newbie and I hope everyone is nice here than the other forums I've been too aswell ^^;;
My favorite character from the show is Envy because I think that he rocks^^
So far, I like it here^_^
Azura Elric
*parties* YAY! An all FMA forum happy.gif

Yes I'm a newb and I hope I don't irritate people too much.
Anyway I'm Azura or just Vee and I'm an Edward fan.
I love to RP a lot too.

Hope to have some fun while I'm here laugh.gif
Falling_Man
Welcome all newbies. Please read the rules and follow the examples of a select few around here. (I'm sure you'll figure it out)

Now then, TAKE THIS!! NYAAAAA!!!!!!!! (unveils a large bowl of ramen) Hey, we could use this as a swimming pool later...
Malinkß
Hello everybody, I'm Vanessa from Finland (was born in Mexico though)
I'm 23

I've been wandering throught the site for months, and now I decided to join at last.

See you around smile.gif
Asakawa
Hoey! Another newbie here =p

Name's Rachel. As you can see on my location tag, yes, Brazil. 20 years old, graphic design student. And, for my siggie, yep, Riza fan!

And me and my friend Ferio posted some cosplaypics at the site's cosplay gallery =x

Bye!
Fresh_Coffee
Welcome Asakwa enjoy your stay XD
Xithion
Welcome and I saw someone giveing out Ramen so heres something frome me!
*Hands out Halloween Candy with a Chocolaty Razor Blade Center*
Ace9900
Ace9900 here 17 years old, im from kentucky, but im a more of a city guy and fun to hang out with. wub.gif biggrin.gif mellow.gif
shadowfox9845
shadowfox9845 here, at you're service. I'm 17 yrs old, from the uk. If you want to know more about me, pm me k wink.gif
DonnaDelDrago
Hello, i' Donnna and i'm not only new in this forum but new to the forumworld at all!
I like anime, manga, painting and wintersports. I love dragons and unicorns.
But thats enouth about me for one post!
ἀρχή
Welcome new people smile.gif

Be sure to read the stickies and rules so you can enjoy your forum experience the best. If you have questions feel free to PM myself or another member who's been here for help smile.gif
phoenix dying
^yea what he said wink.gif . FYI i'm not very good in giving help unsure.gif
Lucky Charm
Um...hello im new. I've been to forums before and I know my way around. So basically, im not a noob. I really like this anime so I decided to join.
Cloud.S
Hi, I just joined today^^

I hope that I would be able to learn a lot about

the people in this place^^
Falling_Man
Welcome to the forums. Please check the rules and some older posts. Also, no double posting or improper grammar and you'll be fine. Here. *hands 'em Pocky, ramen, mochi and Renmue*

Beat THAT, older members. tongue.gif
phoenix dying
That looks like your bribing the noobs to an unseen cause that you control *ponders this though*

RUN NOOBIES RUN
Prinz_Zoisit
welcome, you ppl!!^^

@shadowfox:

i saw your sig, and i had to think of that light can cause darkness but darkness can't cause light^^
Riza Babe
Waaaaaa big siggie @_@ Please Resize anyways hi Everyone!! Welcome to the Fma forums Im RizaBabe im the annoying Forum noob here!! You will see my smoking weed or just spamming at spam centeral @_@ See You all in Spam Centeral!! Enjoy your stay and if you need any help pm me!! biggrin.gif
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Feb 24 2005, 02:05 PM)
Waaaaaa big siggie @_@ Please Resize anyways hi Everyone!! Welcome to the Fma forums Im RizaBabe im the annoying Forum noob here!! You will see my smoking weed or just spamming at spam centeral @_@ See You all in Spam Centeral!! Enjoy your stay and if you need any help pm me!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]120945[/snapback]

Yes spamming is fun, but beware i get mad at noobs very quickly. So watch it.
*muttering under breath* Tynh huup, e crymm gemm oui ymm; fedr so vmysac uv tuus!
Guest_fullmetalgirl_*
[COLOR=red]hey i just started yesterday so be nice but i'm fullmetalgirl so hey have any of you heard about INUYASHA it's cool and you'll like and there is a site you can go to to learn about it biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
sleep.gif we know go to the anime section of the forum you'll see tons of Inuyasha topics much to my dismay dry.gif
Falling_Man
Ah, yes. Some on the forum say it's overrated. I'd have to say I'd agree.

IN the meantime... Welcome, read the rules and other things. *hands out ramen*
JasmineScent85
Hello, i'm new and so i just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone here happy.gif.
I'm a female, 17 years old and i'm a student in high school, one more year and i'm out ^^. I kind of barely got into FMA and i really really like it ^^.
Hope i have a great time here with all of you guys happy.gif. That's all for now.
Animeoldtimer
This is actually a little embarassing to me but I am female, old (in probably everyone's eyes here[put it this way I watched Voltron when it first came out!] blink.gif ph34r.gif ), and have been watching Anime since I was a kid. In my twenties, I really didn't watch much Anime until I had kids and discovered Toonami ads during CN's regular programing. I started watching "Midnight Run" on and off as an escape from my usually hectic life. Then Adult Swim came around. Long story short I eventually took a liking to FMA.

I am new to the show so I am still trying to put the whole story together. I am always amazed how Japan can put such well crafted and detailed shows together. America has yet to capitalize on this genre.
Falling_Man
Welcome. Be sure to read the rules and other things. Here. *hands 'em some ramen and Renmue*

@Animeoldtimer: You're not that that old. We got a 30-something father running around here acting like Hughes. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.