Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Welcome New Member
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148
Akivasha
whats a gugclo
Cloud28
omg this guy stole my avater, Lolz(must put my name on my avater!!! laugh.gif )
Riza Babe
lol i better do that with mine
thenextfullmetalalchemist
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Optima][COLOR=green]
i like the color green lol, hey everyone my name is als blink.gif im a girl huh.gif (its weried i like the nickname) and im short lol (as my friends tell me who are tall as anything lol) i luv more like adore anime and everything about it. I luv music by Yoko Kanno and im a new fan to FMA!!! tongue.gif
yah my im is flamingcatcher88 and wolflostfrompack and my email is carsonfan@att.net so if anyone wants to talk yah it be fun lol
L8er ps my xanga is http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=XxMoonlightSonataxX lol

My Webpage
True FMA
If your referring to me...sorry.

Like I say: If I knew you wanted it, I would've let you have it.
ansem084life
hi not much ta tell bout myself but ask and u might get an answer.

hehe
hagane no hitsuji
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 13 2004, 10:13 AM)
Hello Ketty. Glad you could be a part of our forum community. You're from Israel? Wow, that's awesome. o_o

I hope you like it here! I love your username by the way. x3

Aww, thanks! smile.gif
Jaded_Kisses
hi hi ! Newbie here! *as you may tell*
Kyuuka_kaze
Kello! I've been a fan of FMA since....oh....about mid-September. I an truely obsessed with anime, (I'll watch almost anything I can get my hands on), but I think I'm one of the few Anime-crazy girls that isn't a fan girl. tongue.gif I'm 13, and watched anime since thr 2nt grade. Yeah, I'll just go back to posting in other places now......*inches away*
pandaro
hey guys!!! just joined last night!!! wo0t!!! yay for fma!!! i love al... he's such a cutie... for a suit of armor... just playing. can't wait to get to know you guys!!! ja dewa. ph34r.gif
Riza Babe
Hi and welcome new People!!!! laugh.gif
Shadows_Alchemy
ohmy.gif is anyone here right now?
Shadows_Alchemy
funny thing:I just saw the show yesterday and i love it already. tongue.gif
-Zhou Yu-
when they shown FMA last week it became my fav anime
Thievesvinegar
surprise surprise.
xrninja
we should have newbie virtual hazings. cool.gif weed out the weak and idiotic.

that being said, welcome and enjoy your stay rolleyes.gif
True FMA
Im not weak and idiotic! biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Oh yes, xrninja. >3
Gashole
You know, I've always wondered what :3 is supposed to be. A rabbit?
Omakase Shimasu
I always thought it was some kind of rodent. Or one of those... slobbering(?) dogs. But it turns out it's supposed to be a "cutie" smilie. biggrin.gif;; I think.
xXAlphonseXx
konnichiwa happy.gif Im Alphonse! hehe, Im also new. So... wazzup?
Im interested in the seals that tehy used in the anime... Anyone know where I can get pics of them?
Ein
Hey ebby body!
HaganeNinjaNeko
Yo! I'm a new FMA fan long time Anime and Manga fan, I hail from Ohio, I'm 17 years old and a fine speciman of a female homosapien... if I do say so myself.
Incomplete
BLAH....I mean...BOO! I scared you...XD...Hi Im new....from PA (wich sucks) im 16...(whee)...and I like Anime...>.< and I like being random....like...there is a spleen eating moose stalking each and every one of you AT THIS VERY MOMENT!
-Zhou Yu-
I bet none of you know what a spleen is.
Ailuro
The organ that creates white blood cells? o_o

I always thought of ":3" as a cat face.. but I dunno..
Incomplete
A SPLEEN IS SOMETHING MOOSES EAT!
Alchemist-Mage
I'm new also, but dont go off callin me a noob (i literally go crazy and smash holes in the wall), neways, when I first saw FMA, I went crazy, this is better than Inuyasha! btw, Risa, you seem to come across as a really joyful and kindhearted kind of person, is this so? unsure.gif
xrninja
actually, a lot of things are better than inuyasha. as much as i love it.

no, riza babe's an evil, meanspirited, embittered old hag who hates me and you and mankind and the world. and the joyful and kindhearted attitude is just a clever mask there too dupe us all, so when we think she's nice and let our guards down.....BAM. cool.gif
Vicious
Oy sleep.gif; i'm not that good in introductions so im'a just say it. I'm new >_>

*sighs* Anyways i love Full Metal Alchemist, the best anime!

So hope to see other fans in this corner.
SailorSev
Hello! ^__^

My name is Pamela. Pleased to meet you folks. I love FullMetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop
Neverfate
Hello. I'm Neverfate. I look forward to some worthwhile discussion on these threads. I've been whatching FMA since before it was lisenced like a lot of you and I think it is one of the best shows of all time. It's also gotta be one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. It's nice that I haven't noticed any cuts by Funimation yet. So that's me, talk to you in the boards later.
Alchemist-Mage
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 17 2004, 09:32 PM)
no, riza babe's an evil, meanspirited, embittered old hag who hates me and you and mankind and the world. and the joyful and kindhearted attitude is just a clever mask there too dupe us all, so when we think she's nice and let our guards down.....BAM. cool.gif

Let me guess, you've had your heart broken at sometime or another, right?1 dry.gif
Incomplete
HAH HAH! Its me again!....im bored.....*pokes sig* thats meh...sorta..and NO its not Sasuke or Itachi from Naruto...not even close...the Hair just so happens to be SIMILAR! ...
>>
<<
*scoots away slowly*
xrninja
QUOTE(Alchemist-Mage @ Nov 18 2004, 05:15 PM)

Let me guess, you've had your heart broken at sometime or another, right?1 dry.gif

actually that was complete and utter sarcasm and no, because i have never been in love. hmm, when my dog got hit by a car and died i guess i was really heartbroken, but i don't see what that has to do with anything blink.gif

welcome, welcome, newbies
AlchemyMaster
Hi I'm new to the site/forum. From what i've seen so far of Full Metal Alchemist I think it's awesome.
Firey Rose
Hey! I'm a new FMA fan and I must say I love what I've seen of the show so far and what I've read of the manga. I'm a long time anime/manga fan, but I haven't gotten into a specific series in a long time.
icedemonusagi
hello! my name is michelle and i'm 15 yrs old. smile.gif
i live in texas biggrin.gif
animes i like:inuyasha,yu yu hakusho, trigun, full metal alchemist (of course),dragonball gt,etc...
bye bye!

~~~~~~~~usagi-chan
Brandon
I'm Brandon and I'm 14 years old. I just got intrested in FMA.

I would have registered as Salem, but someone else took it. mad.gif
Gashole
Well, on the bright side, you ended up with a pretty original username.
wolfi1412
yeah.. and, welcome~
Riza Babe
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 18 2004, 10:23 PM)
QUOTE(Alchemist-Mage @ Nov 18 2004, 05:15 PM)

actually that was complete and utter sarcasm and no, because i have never been in love. hmm, when my dog got hit by a car and died i guess i was really heartbroken, but i don't see what that has to do with anything blink.gif

welcome, welcome, newbies

lol i didn't know your dog got hit by a car sad.gif anyways u calling me a hag? wtf??
xrninja
there are a lot of people in this forum who wouldn't know sarcasm if it was tied to a brick and hit them in the head. no, i'm saying obviously you're NOT!

me, on the other hand....rolleyes.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
heh, maybe you should have put it in italics tongue.gif
xrninja
yes, from now on anything that shouldn't be taken seriously will be put in italics laugh.gif
Ailuro
Oh yes. let's put everything in italics. x3
Riza Babe
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 21 2004, 02:31 PM)
there are a lot of people in this forum who wouldn't know sarcasm if it was tied to a brick and hit them in the head. no, i'm saying obviously you're NOT!

me, on the other hand....rolleyes.gif

yeah i know i just wanted to play around with you i wanted to know how it is in a forum fight
ronyaloe
Hello~

I've recently watched FMA and i loved it!
Alchemy is soooo coool!!

Well... about me..
I live in Southern California, and am senior in high school.
I love all fantasy/magic related Anime.. smile.gif

I'm a new fan of FMA~!
Riza Babe
Hi and welcome i just love that avatar!!
-Zhou Yu-
Chibi is cool, but they need to stop making american shows like teen titans chibi. Their just copying anime which I think is a discrace and non-original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.