Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Of My Sigs
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Fayth Prophecy
I just thought that it was time for me to show off some of my sigs, and since I'm starting to get a bit better with GIMP, I thought you all should see. So feel to be as harsh as you can on any mistakes or anything that you would like me to improve on. I take criticism well.

IPB Image
IPB Image
*Please note: Sadako is a username for another forum.*
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
*Riza and NekoVampLuna are usernames at other sites.*
IPB Image
IPB Image
The last two are earlier works.

~~~

If you want to request a sig, just let me know ^^

~~~

As I mentioned before, I take criticism well. So feel free to be as harsh as you wish to be.
Miyuki-chan
I like the Kagome one it's neat and simple....good work
Fayth Prophecy
Thank you^^

The Kagome one was the easiest, since there wasn't much that I wanted to do to alter it.
MonsterEnvy
Is your sig taken out of a larger work, or did you just make that bit?

I like your other ones, you're improving.
Untitled
I like the 1st one.
Tombow
I like the Kagome one, too!!
And the first one!! It's so pretty!! smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Aug 20 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]435177[/snapback]

Is your sig taken out of a larger work, or did you just make that bit?

I like your other ones, you're improving.

Thank you^^

But a larger work? Not that I know of.

I've been working on some other sigs, but I'll need to upload them first before I post them here.
Nil-chan
Kagome one is definatly your best. Good work! On your other ones, work on cutting the images a little more so the edges aren't tso choppy. Also try to improve their dimensions when you shrink them. You use photoshop, right? hold shift when you shrink images and they'll keep their original form.
I also sugest checking out some tutorials to learn how to do some cool effects in the background.
You have been getting better! Keep it up!
Fayth Prophecy
Actually Nil-chan, I'm using GIMP ^^; I used to use Photoshop, but I lost the disc to reinstall it after everything got deleted and uninstalled after a small worm/virus showed up.

Here's the two new ones.
IPB Image
IPB Image
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Ah, well i think you need to make better backgrounds, you should make one and download some brushes, make it all pretty like then paste the pic you want your sig of on it, then add some effects.
And also, maybe think of making your text is word and not with the paint option because it makes it look messy ^^;

i don't mean to be rude, i'm sorry if i nitpicked to much ._. but nice work otherwise
Fayth Prophecy
It's no big^^ It just helps me out.

Where could I find some backgrounds and such?
Nil-chan
For making backgrounds, check out some tutorials to learn how to do new stuff:
I found a few for you.

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/
http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/gimp/
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/gimptutorials/
Fayth Prophecy
Thank you, Nil-chan^^ I shall go through them and see what I can do.
.Angelic.Alchemist.
I've tryed making some sig's myself, but i suck at it. I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig?
I had an idea for one with Edward elric holding a bottle of milk and screaming. I got the idea from this site:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13698362/

And a caption like "Got Milk?" or something.
If anyone could help me out that'd be great! wub.gif
Thank You
seventh_sky
If you want to read a fairly basic easy tutorial, I wrote one here it's fairly easy, and you should be able to follow it =D

your stuff is nice, especially for someone who's only ever used gimp, I know it's a tough program to learn ^^
Fayth Prophecy
seventh_sky, I should probably be able to understand it. *hopefully*

.Angelic.Alchemist., I can try to make you the sig.
.Angelic.Alchemist.
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Aug 26 2006, 08:31 PM) [snapback]437777[/snapback]

seventh_sky, I should probably be able to understand it. *hopefully*

.Angelic.Alchemist., I can try to make you the sig.

awesome! thank you! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
You're welcome^^

Well, I downloaded some brushes and stuff from Deviant art, and started using them. (As you can probably see from my new sig and avi.)

<Closed for administrative reason.>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.