Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Anime Episode Content Q & A: Place To Post Unanswered Questions From Any Episode
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
uber_panda
Their body completely rots away. Think of you decomposing (like you were dead) but you're still alive.

Selim, the Fuhrer's son, was killed by Pride (strangled him and broke his neck (that seemed pointless).)

yes, Izumi's last name is Curtis.

The way Hohenheim and Dante managed to create the first Philosopher's Stone was because that Hohenheim did a HUGE pull off with his Alchemy, he completly leveled a city and it was buried underground. It was the perfect plan. All the inhabitants of the city have been diagnosed with a diesease.
And the Homunculi didn't even exist back then either. Envy was the first Homunculus, because he was Dante's and Hohenheim's son who died of mercury poisoning. Envy wasn't created until Hohenheim left Dante.
After the city was leveled, and "mysteriously vanished", myths were created about it, which are scattered through out the series.
Yes, what Hohenheim did was noticed. But I'm guessing no one really cared about it. Most of them probably knew it was a doomed city with the illness.

Hohenheim has only transferred his soul TWICE! (known)
While on the other hand, Dante has admitted that she has transferred her soul over 12 times! And then finally the last shards of the Philosopher's Stone finally ran out, and Dante needed plan. A plan that has been 30 years in the making. she used Pride's ability (they never tell you in the series, but his ability is to see the future) and that's how they managed to create another Stone. But something went wrong and Alphonse became the Stone. But because of Pride's "Ultimate Eye", Dante coud manage to take control of the game again.

Also Dante didn't create ALL the Homunculi:
Sloth- The Elric Brothers
Wrath- Izumi
Lust- Scar's Brother
Pride- Dante
Greed- Dante
Gluttony- Dante
Envy- Hohenheim? Dante?

Dante only kind of dabbled in Alchemy, in the early years. How else was she to originally transfer Hohenheim's Soul into a nearby body?

Yep, this is long enough (time to be cocky) am I good or what?
Ressurection
Which episode do u discover that the entire city was infected with a disease?
Art Alchemist
Ressurection - I can't remember when exactly, but I know someone is telling the story of how the Philosopher's Stone was first created. I think it was when Hohenheim went back to the city and Dante was reminding him about how they started switching bodies. Someone mentions that the city was doomed anyway because of the plague.

That has a 50 percent chance to be wrong, so someone come help. And I just watched that episode again last night and I don't remember....that's bad...

Anyway, I hope that helped some.

And for my own question, I'm still wondering what Greed was to Dante. If he was just someone dead that she tried to transmute or it he had some special meaning to her...
uber_panda
You learn of the illness in episode 45: One Who Lets Her Heart Rot
Dante can clearly remember what Hohenheim did 400 years ago.
And I have also remembered about a "Witch Hunt" and some of the survivors who manage to make it out were captured and used in the creation of the Philosopher's Stone. Another perfect plan since some of the people would have thought they were dead.
Squirrama
*Warning: I’m a History Major, and have been really trying to make sense of that side of the gate’s timeline… oh and I guess everything I say is a spoiler for the show…*

Actually you just learn that they used survivors of the Plague and Witch-hunt. AKA those who were still alive in the city in the 1500s . (since 400 years ago in 1915 would have been 1515…)

(now we enter the crazy-history loving part)
This kind of irks me since the show places the original creation of the stone not in the middle ages or the early Renaissance, but rather the High Renaissance, the age of the greats, like Leonardo, Michelangelo, Rafael.

However, Amestris is not, from what we know of it, located in Italy where the High Renaissance was taking place. I like to assume Amestris, despite using English as their spoken and written language, is located where Germany is in our world. I also presume that Munich was the city Hohenheim and Dante used, because I really cannot see any other reason anyone would leave England for Germany after WWI. It just doesn’t make any sense to me, unless they wanted to go to the physical location of where both of them were sent to our world from. That or Hohenheim knows the city from when he lived there all those centuries years earlier. Either way Munich seems the best bet to me for being the city under Central. Especially after I saw this picture of the city from 1493:

IPB Image

The similarities may just be the fact that most European cities in the north looked similar to this at that point in time.

Of course I may just be thinking too deep… or maybe I should just write one a full length essay on the matter…. All I know is (as I interpreted the show) that that was probably the place where our worlds split. They kept the Alchemy, and we got to have our science… Actually, considering that the 1500s is the place where most historians feel Europe became the place it is today, and is considered a century where society transformed itself, I actually can kind of see why it would be a good place for a world to divide into two separate realities.

This post probably doesn’t belong in this thread… so in order to redeem it; think of this as all one big: Why did Hohenheim and Edward go to Munich, when we know Hohenheim had a pretty nice life in England? (I mean, the man knew Churchill pretty well from what we could see!)
NeoKakashi
QUOTE(uber_panda @ Jun 8 2005, 10:04 PM)
And the Homunculi didn't even exist back then either. Envy was the first Homunculus, because he was Dante's and Hohenheim's son who died of mercury poisoning. Envy wasn't created until Hohenheim left Dante.
[snapback]188038[/snapback]

Actually, when Hohenheim creates the Philosopher's Stone, he does clap Alchemy.
So he must've already seen The Truth.

QUOTE(Art Alchemist)
And for my own question, I'm still wondering what Greed was to Dante. If he was just someone dead that she tried to transmute or it he had some special meaning to her...

The Fullmetal Alchemist Reflections special mentioned that Greed was originally one of Dante's many lovers.
Glam
This question has been bugging me for a while...what happened to marco? Did the homoculos*sp? kill him or did he run away or is it unknown? >.>
Ressurection
In episode 50, Envy tells Ed that Gluttony already ate Marco tongue.gif look thru the previous psots cuz its there

Hey, why did DAnte so desperately desire the Philosopher stone even though she would rot away even if she got it.
NeoKakashi
Hohenheim kept telling her she would rot away, but she wasn't listening.
Maybe she thought a bigger stone would help, since her small fragments obviously weren't.
uber_panda
Yes, Hohenheim is capable of transmutations without a circle. But I still think Envy was created only after the Philosopher's Stone was created, when Hohenheim left. Of course both opinions are very logical.
Another reason why my opinion is logical is because also in Episode 45, while Dante is reminiscing of the days of old, she says "By repeating our experiments again and again, we finally grasped it." so during those experiments it is a high possibility that during the previous experiments accidents could happen, causing Hohenheim and Dante to see the Gate.

Also for the Dante wanting the Stone: I'm guessing her desperation to live was too great.
VirajS
I've got a simple, (but probably insanely stupid), question:

Who the heck is the Master?

There were so many references to Him/Her but in the end I just assumed
it was Lyla/Dante.

Am I right or am I proving my total Newb ness.

BTW, I finished the entire series in like 4 days, totally veged out in front of my PC, absolutely engrossed.
Squirrama
You're right, "That Person" was Dante...
NeoKakashi
The fansubbers mistakenly translated "Ano hito" as "Him," when it should have just said "That person."
Art Alchemist
QUOTE(NeoKakashi)
The Fullmetal Alchemist Reflections special mentioned that Greed was originally one of Dante's many lovers.

Thanks. happy.gif Was the FMA Reflections an episode or what? The biggest thing out of the labeled episodes was the "one-hour summer special" or something, the one of or after Ed and Al had their fight about their father, and Al went to the riverbank...anyway. Thanks again.
NeoKakashi
It was just a recap of the series. Nothing new, really.
x10
I was just wondering a couple things:

1.) What would they name an eighth homunculus since their are only seven
deadly sins?

2.) How do they get the names, and don't they realize this? Only Gluttony, and Greed, and Wrath really play the part of their sin's name. The rest really do not.

3.) What will become of Wrath? Can he still use alchemy. I would assume not, then what use is he? Assuming you have watched all 51 episodes.

Just wondering about these few things.
1.) What would they name an eighth homunculus since their are only seven
deadly sins?

2.) How do they get the names, and don't they realize this? Only Gluttony, and Greed, and Wrath really play the part of their sin's name. The rest really do not.

3.) What will become of Wrath? Can he still use alchemy. I would assume not, then what use is he? Assuming you have watched all 51 episodes.

1. I didnt know there was an eight one, never heard of him/her

2. Belive it or not, they do. It may not be quite as notiable but
A. Envy- He envys Al and Ed, because he thinks they have every thing he could've, though they dont.
B. Lust- (the meaning used is an intense longing) Lust really longs to become human
C. Pride- He's really..just full of pride. He thinks hes great.
D. Sloth- (The meaning used is lack of feeling, emotion, concern, and intrest) Basically, she cares about nothing, no one. And never apears to be sad

3. Winry makes a set of auto mail for him, like Ed's. Im not sure if he can still do alchemy, though at the end credits you see him sleeping in the forest with a milk can
QUOTE(Squirrama @ Jun 9 2005, 11:51 AM)
*Warning: I’m a History Major, and have been really trying to make sense of that side of the gate’s timeline… oh and I guess everything I say is a spoiler for the show…*

Actually you just learn that they used survivors of the Plague and Witch-hunt. AKA those who were still alive in the city in the 1500s . (since 400 years ago in 1915 would have been 1515…)

(now we enter the crazy-history loving part)
This kind of irks me since the show places the original creation of the stone not in the middle ages or the early Renaissance, but rather the High Renaissance,  the age of the greats, like Leonardo, Michelangelo, Rafael. 

However, Amestris is not, from what we know of it, located in Italy where the High Renaissance was taking place. I like to assume Amestris, despite using English as their spoken and written language, is located where Germany is in our world. I also presume that Munich was the city Hohenheim and Dante used, because I really cannot see any other reason anyone would leave England for Germany after WWI. It just doesn’t make any sense to me, unless they wanted to go to the physical location of where both of them were sent to our world from. That or Hohenheim knows the city from when he lived there all those centuries years earlier. Either way Munich seems the best bet to me for being the city under Central. Especially after I saw this picture of the city from 1493:

IPB Image

The similarities may just be the fact that most European cities in the north looked similar to this at that point in time.

Of course I may just be thinking too deep… or maybe I should just write one a full length essay on the matter…. All I know is (as I interpreted the show) that that was probably the place where our worlds split. They kept the Alchemy, and we got to have our science… Actually, considering that the 1500s is the place where most historians feel Europe became the place it is today, and is considered a century where society transformed itself, I actually can kind of see why it would be a good place for a world to divide into two separate realities.

This post probably doesn’t belong in this thread… so in order to redeem it; think of this as all one big: Why did Hohenheim and Edward go to Munich, when we know Hohenheim had a pretty nice life in England? (I mean, the man knew Churchill pretty well from what we could see!)
[snapback]188280[/snapback]

In regards to this, I think it could have split during the times of Christ or beforehand. In consideration to the use of Alchemy, wouldn't it be safe to say that Christ used Alchemy to say... Turn water into wine? wink.gif Or the ability to freeze the water beneath his feet? So that's why Christ was endeared as a Religious Icon, because in reflection to the use of Alchemy in that world, Christ was just another Alchemist.

Even Lust mentioned something about "an old religion".
uber_panda
Yes, and even Izumi talks of an old religion. In Episode 46 - Human Transmutation, Izumi says from what i roughly translate, on the topic of Dante and the love letter that Hohenheim left her.

Izumi: "It's a love letter, from Hohenheim to Dante."
Ed: "W-Wait! I met Dante-san, she was an old hag! She looked 20 years older then my dad!"
Izumi: "That's not the problem. The year is indicated there, based on the birth of Christ."
Ed: "Based on the Birth of Christ?"
Izumi: "The system isn't used anymore. It was based on an old religion. This would make the date of the letter 400 years old."

I cna't really make any conclusions from what they say. but I'll get it soon.
SNOOGY
What is the actual definition for "the door"?
uber_panda
You mean the Gate?

If you do mean the Gate, it has many names. The correct name for it, although it isn't used in the series is, the Gate of Alchemy. The Gate is the source of all Alchemic power.

Everyone has a Gate within them to which they draw that power from it, though only their souls can reach it. When someone performs a human transmutation, he or she reaches the Gate of Alchemy and gain the ability to perform alchemy without a Transmutation Circle. This is so because the Gate holds all information on Alchemy, like a mega computer. When someone sees the Gate he or she is blasted with information on Alchemy, and discover the secrets to use Alchemy without a circle.

It has many other names, like "Gate of Truth" as Ed saw it after performing human transmutation, seeing "all that is alchemy". Another name would be "Hell's Gate" as Izumi saw "Hell" when she looked within once. But as revealed in the end, it's actually a link between the world the series takes place in and the Other World (our world in 1921 at the series finale).

All lives lost in our world become the source of all Alchemy. For example (used in the series): "To return a broken radio back to what it was, not only do you need the same mass, but you also need the energy for the restoration." All who die from this side of the Gate are simply sources to provide the other side, energy for the Transmutation. Alchemist open the Gate, connect with this world, and take the neccesary lives needed, they then convert it into energy for Transmutations.
~FMAgurl~
This just occured to me. Someone might have already asked this, but I want to know: in the 2nd episode, Envy changes into the form of Cornello and performs alchemy on a bird. I thought homunculus couldn't do alchemy?
uber_panda
That is very interesting. I never noticed that until your brought that to my attention. It could be just an error that BONES did. OR can Envy use the abilities of others when he takes their forms? But this cannot be, because it doesn't change the fact that he is a Homunculus. But then again it would explain how Envy was able to create a blade when he turned into Ed in one of the episodes, but that change was only a change in shape, it wouldn't need alchemy to do it. And it couldn't have been an illusion because that is not one of Envy's powers. So all i could really pull from this is that it was either a mistake made by BONES or Envy can truely use the abilities of others when he shapeshifts.

Now here is something interesting. The color of light in forms of Alchemy. Alchemic Light:

Light Color/Type of Alchemy:
Yellow/Alchemy that is done with circles
Purple/ Alchemy done with a circle on clothing or tattoo
Blue/ Alchemy done without an Alchemy array
Red/ Alchemy done with Red Stone or the Philosopher's Stone
Other Color/ Alchemy that uses an element (For example Fire/Red, Plants/Green, Lightning/Yellow, Metal/ White or Grey, Earth/White or Light blue, ecetera)

But dont you think that is odd that Alphonse is capable of using Alchemy with blue light? I have a theory to explain this. In the Manga, when Martel was killed by Wrath (In the Manga, Wrath was Furher Kig Bradley if your confused at this point) inside Alphonse, Alphonse has a near death experience when Martel's blood touches his blood seal, which allows himself see the Gate of Alchemy. After he finds himself able to use Alchemy without an array. Any other suggestions or opinions about my theory?
Automne
QUOTE(uber_panda Posted Jul 5 2005 @ 06:39 PM )
That is very interesting. I never noticed that until your brought that to my attention. It could be just an error that BONES did. OR can Envy use the abilities of others when he takes their forms? But this cannot be, because it doesn't change the fact that he is a Homunculus.

Actually I think Envy can use other's abilities when he takes their forms because

[SPOILER] In the episode that shows the rebirth of Wrath as a homunculus when Envy gives him the red stones, Envy took King Bradley's shape and kidnapped Wrath when he still was in Izumi's arms and no one saw it coming because he has been extremly fast. Everybody knows that King Bradley aka Pride has the ability of the extreme speed and Envy, in this episode, has been as fast as him even if we know his proper ability is shape shifting.[/SPOILER]

But, for the Cornello thing, it's kinda weird since homunculus can't use alchemy?

But dont you think that is odd that Alphonse is capable of using Alchemy with blue light? I have a theory to explain this. In the Manga, when Martel was killed by Wrath (In the Manga, Wrath was Furher Kig Bradley if your confused at this point) inside Alphonse, Alphonse has a near death experience when Martel's blood touches his blood seal, which allows himself see the Gate of Alchemy. After he finds himself able to use Alchemy without an array. Any other suggestions or opinions about my theory?

Wow really! I didn't see it. Well the anime is different from the manga so maybe Al did not see the Gate! smile.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Jul 10 2005, 02:19 PM)
That is very interesting. I never noticed that until your brought that to my attention. It could be just an error that BONES did. OR can Envy use the abilities of others when he takes their forms? But this cannot be, because it doesn't change the fact that he is a Homunculus.

Actually I think Envy can use other's abilities when he takes their forms because

[SPOILER] In the episode that shows the rebirth of Wrath as a homunculus when Envy gives him the red stones, Envy took King Bradley's shape and kidnapped Wrath when he still was in Izumi's arms and no one saw it coming because he has been extremly fast. Everybody knows that King Bradley aka Pride has the ability of the extreme speed and Envy, in this episode, has been as fast as him even if we know his proper ability is shape shifting.[/SPOILER]

But, for the Cornello thing, it's kinda weird since homunculus can't use alchemy?

[snapback]209292[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right...but I still can't understand why Envy don't infiltrate one of the military HQ's and then turns to Kimbley or someone and blow up the whole place tongue.gif

And by the way, the homunculus would have acheived their goal much easier if Envy was using his abilties in a more smarter way...
uber_panda
Yes this is true. Dante could have taken over the entire county side. But then how would she have gotten the Philosopher's Stone? She wouldn't be able to find such a mass amount of people for the Transmutation of the Stone. But it was a perfect plan to infiltrate the military by using Pride. That way he reaches the top, and commands an army that would follow his every word. Including recklessly charging into a Transmutation Circle aroudn a city in order to catch a fugitive. What was also amazing that eveything would go exactly planned by Dante because of Pride's Ultimate Eye. (He can see the future, or atleast far enough to predict his opponent's moves. (That is why he is capable of dodging just about any attack.))
NeoKakashi
The bird thing was obviously set up somehow. Envy does -not- use alchemy. Look!

Alchemy- http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2065/cornello4jl.jpg

Not alchemy!-
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8742/envycornello2ne.jpg

Also notice the lack of a false Philosopher's Stone, which he would have to have if he was doing alchemy- http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1240/envycornello22bw.jpg
Alright, I have some questions about state watches making alchemy stronger.

1) Whats is it about their alchemy thats stronger b/c of the watch?

2) How does it amplify it? I remember in one of the eps, I think it was Shou Tucker who was either taing red water out, or putting it in, so was there red water in the watches, and thats how they made them stronger? And, is that why he took the red water out of Ed's watch, so he wouldnt be very strong? OR, was he putting red water in the watches, to make them even stronger?
uber_panda
There wasn't red water in the watches. Just Red Stone (yes there is a difference. Red water is used to create a Red Stone, or sustain it. Plus, they wouldn't put red water in the watches, because (duh) it's water, it would leak out, and if red water touches the skin it could prove fatal). But yes, Tucker does put Red Stone into the watches of state alchemist. Put it is strange. Did he put them in all the watches? Or just specific ones? Remember, Kimbley used Ed's watch against Scar, causing a reaction. But now off that point i think that the watches amplify Alchemic powers by (if you look) the transmutation circle on it (a rombus that intersects with a hexagon, and then the chimera is i the middle.)
ah, alright, I guess that helps a lil bit. lol
OK, for my newbie question:

When Wrath is telling Izumi, Ed, et al, about his time inside the gate, it sounds like he was kinda just trapped there after Izumi offered him to it.

But, all the other examples we see of the gate show it either taking something as pay (Ed's arm and leg) or we see it transporting the person to another world (Ed to Munich and London).

So...is it ever explained why Wrath stays within the gate?
uber_panda
From what i see, Wrath was just one of the many spirits in the gate.
A Little off Topic: You see Homunculus are unable to use Alchemy because they are from beyond the Gate, our world, who cannot use Alchemy.

Back on Topic: The personalities that the bodies of the Homunculus have are based on what spirit has entered their body when they are transmuted. For Example: Scar's Brother's lover was very sweet and kind, but when he transmuted her body, she came back with a new personality. Different personalities, but from what i can gather they can have memories of the person they are modeled after.

The spirits stay in the Gate until a new body is avalible for them.

But, no i they don't (or atleast i don't remember) explain why Wrath was still in the Gate.
Alright, this isnt really a question, but couldnt Ed [SPOILER] Try to transmute their mother, fail, but then bind her soul to the resulting homunculus (after breaking the mark of the ouroburos)? This seems like it would work, in theory. b/c then, once u feed red stone to the homunculus, it will get its form, and it will have Trisha's soul, just like ed did for al! [/spoiler]
Envious...
I actually have a decent explanation on how Envy was able to revive the dead birds in eps. 2. I originally posted this on another forum...

First of all, it wasn't alchemy. There was no energy reaction of any kind.

Secondly, I'm thinking that the birds may have been "extensions" of Envy himself. Why do I think this? Well if you saw later eps. of FMA, you know that Envy is capable of creating inorganic objects out of his body. Not just clothes, we are talking about weapons that come off his body.

So... why couldn't Envy take parts of himself, and have them transmute into "dead" birds? Since they are still extensions of him, he can control them, thus faking the miracle, but since they can't last long outside the main body, they dissipate, which is what happens...
uber_panda
Well if they would fail the first time, what makes you think they would do it again? The trade would have already be met, thus they would have already lost their bodies. Plus Trisha's soul would already be beyond the Gate. And plus when you feed a Homunculus the Red Stone they "awaken" going into their true nature, and becoming evil, wel... I guess they could be come good, it all depends on who they are working for ad what they want. I dont think that anyoe could really break the Seal of the Homunculus, because if you look in one the episodes when Dante has Lust impaled in the wall, you see that one of the blades goes through the Seal. If they could break the seal then would't have Lust changed?
but dante did it to gluttany. lol, and yea, I guess it wouldnt work for that situation, but in theory, it would be possible.
uber_panda
Yes, she did. But she didnt break the Seal. The Ouroborus Seal on a Homunculus is only used for to alter the personalities and show the status of the Homunculus, the Ouroborus originally symbolizes immortality. Dante used the Seal to increase the gluttony...on Gluttony. She could possibly make Lust a very big slut, and Wrath the most hateful, and Sloth so lazy she wouldnt even do anything.

Yes, in THEORY, it would. Right after their mother died, they would still have some time to try to get the soul back.
mustangs_babe
Does anyone know when the the date/year the Ishbal Rebellion took place? Or even when Hughes dies (date/year)? huh.gif
uber_panda
Wow, i've just realize something. The Time line is completely out of wack, or at least its theres a gap between years. Lets See:
1510: The First Philosopher's Stone is created....this serves no relevence right now.
The continental year is 1910, February: At this point Ed and Al are 11 and 10 years old, and the series begins.
In the first episode, that is four years later: 1914.
Now the series ends at 1921.
What happen to those missing seven years?!?!

OK then, the +7 years to 1910 would make 1917 and then another 4 would make 1921, but then Ed and Al yould be 21 and 20! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif to confusing

The movie would take place in 1923, this also serves no relevence for now. But sorry for once i couldn't answer a question and that just brought up more! Any thoughts?
Maybe this will clear a little up?
http://zomgfta.duelstandby.com/hagaren/timeline.html
uber_panda
That only answers some of my questions. There still missing seven years!!! How can the movie take place in two years after the series ended (1916), and then the series ends in 1921! Unless the last part of episode 51 happens 5 years after the movie, which would mean that Ed and Al would never meet each other again!
Reika
A plothole? XD
uber_panda
Why would they want to do that? It doesn't make sense!
Reika
90% of this forum knows what i think about BONES and their thought of "making sense" XDD

I don't know why's that, I didn't see the movie either so...
uber_panda
Yeah your right. I think they should have left the idea making to Hiromu Arakawa (if you look at some of my earliest post, you'll see i constantly complain about Sloth being a man in the manga!! Although I kinda respect BONES for making the twsit and turning him....into a her and then making an even bigger twist when it was Ed's and Al's mother). I mean there wasn't a lot of sense in Wolf's Rain which liked a lot...
Reika
QUOTE(uber_panda @ Aug 7 2005, 03:03 AM)
Yeah your right. I think they should have left the idea making to Hiromu Arakawa (if you look at some of my earliest post, you'll see i constantly complain about Sloth being a man in the manga!! Although I kinda respect BONES for making the twsit and turning him....into a her and then making an even bigger twist when it was Ed's and Al's mother). I mean there wasn't a lot of sense in Wolf's Rain which  liked a lot...
[snapback]244293[/snapback]

I didn't saw Wolf's Rain, so I can't complain about that, but I can complain about FMA anime... ¬¬ damn you BONES! >.< xDDD I mean, I like it, but it's just because the story itself is great, and the characters too, I think they could have done something MORE GREATER.
uber_panda
They should't have tampered with the storyline so much dry.gif espicially with that huge jump step in season 2.
Reika
QUOTE(uber_panda @ Aug 8 2005, 04:47 AM)
They should't have tampered with the storyline so much  dry.gif espicially with that huge jump step in season 2.
[snapback]245657[/snapback]

Yeah, totally agree, plus plotholes...
phoenix dying
I think its was a one eyed Roy Mustang that said this....*cough*
THE WORLD ISN'T PERFECT

So get over the fact that there is a seven year gap in the dates. Forget that bones made a few mistakes, but hay life goes on. Besides i think he did a great job, he just hit a few bumbs on the way...

Dam noobs *shakes fist*
Reika
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist @ Aug 8 2005, 05:28 PM)
I think its was a one eyed Roy Mustang that said this....*cough*
THE WORLD ISN'T PERFECT

So get over the fact that there is a seven year gap in the dates. Forget that bones made a few mistakes, but hay life goes on. Besides i think he did a great job, he just hit a few bumbs on the way...

Dam noobs *shakes fist*
[snapback]245991[/snapback]

7 year gap?? O.o I didn't know that XD mind explaining it? (just for curiousity)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.