Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If You Could Make Any FMA Character Real...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ongm
if u could make any FMA character a real person who would it be? i would of course choose hawkeye. and 2nd roy, 3rd hughes.
RolfKaese
winry. reasons can be found in the forum.

mmmh~
Ailuro
Black Hayate and all of Al's nekos. :3
Queen of the dammed
Ed!!! Ed!!! For me to molest!!!! biggrin.gif
Roy and Riza!!!!!! wub.gif
Lust too!!!
RoyxRiza BigFan
Wrath Furher , Greed and Izumi cool.gif, this 3 shall form the mafia oh yeah add barry the chopper too. with the 4 of the baddest ass chars in this year..the whole town will be painted red
Azmaria Lionheart
mine would be of course be ED!!!!
second would be Black Hayate
third Wrath n_n
Omakase Shimasu
Hehe, great question. I give you one chance to try and guess my [initial] answer. rolleyes.gif But honestly, if I could, I'd say all of 'em. biggrin.gif
filimonovna
Ed, Ed, ED! Definately Ed, the best (for me) of all FMA characters!!!
Omakase Shimasu
XD Man, I L O V E your avatar~ XD
Minamo
Roy XD
Vael
Envy. As my personal sex sla --- err..... house... servant... and friend... >.>
Quistis88
If I can only make one person, and not at least one other, then that rules out Roy and Riza. Their existence is nothing without the other!

Therefore, I want Fury!
-+maboroshi+-
I wouldn't pick Roy or Hawkeye because they complete each other and it wouldn't be right for one of them to be a real human while the other remains an anime character. *pictures Roy looking at Hawkeye sorrowfully through Newtype magazines* That'd be so painful for them and all the Royai fans. =(

That aside.......I'd perhaps wish for...Black Hayate? 1) He's absolutely adorable, 2) I've always wanted a pet dog and 3) Roy and Hawkeye will have some real time together without any other presence around. o__o
Maliza
QUOTE(- @ maboroshi+-+Oct 9 2004, 05:26 PM)
I wouldn't pick Roy or Hawkeye because they complete each other and it wouldn't be right for one of them to be a real human while the other remains an anime character. *pictures Roy looking at Hawkeye sorrowfully through Newtype magazines* That'd be so painful for them and all the Royai fans. =(

That aside.......I'd perhaps wish for...Black Hayate? 1) He's absolutely adorable, 2) I've always wanted a pet dog and 3) Roy and Hawkeye will have some real time together without any other presence around. o__o

nooooo!!! BH makes them look like a real family!! =D

I can chose only 1 right? then I'd chose Edward... well, he is hot
Ailuro
QUOTE(Maliza @ Oct 9 2004, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE(- @ maboroshi+-+Oct 9 2004, 05:26 PM)

nooooo!!! BH makes them look like a real family!! =D

I can chose only 1 right? then I'd chose Edward... well, he is hot

But if he were real, every fangirl would flock to him and eventually kill him from all the glomps and there would probably be a battle among the fans involving cosplay costumes and artwork/writing. I'm sure Ed wouldn't appreciate it. ;D
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Vael @ Oct 9 2004, 04:29 PM)
Envy. As my personal sex sla --- err..... house... servant... and friend... >.>

...hands up who didn't see this one coming.

And "sex sla--"? Don't you mean bi--? tongue.gif
Riza Babe
ED!!! yay! well reason hes SEXY!! biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
That and he needs a hug. Same goes for Al.
Blahblah
hm..I thought about this for awhile..and I decided that, whoever I pick, it would make me look like a pervert..so I don't know who I would pick ^^
shin
I would choose
1. Ed - He IS my fav character tongue.gif
2. Black Hayata - who wouldn' t like to have such an adorable dog biggrin.gif
and last but not least:
3. Hughes - I love it how he cares about his wife and daughter and hope he would do the same for me wub.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Blahblah @ Oct 9 2004, 08:02 PM)
hm..I thought about this for awhile..and I decided that, whoever I pick, it would make me look like a pervert..so I don't know who I would pick ^^

laugh.gif More like a freak/weirdo. tongue.gif I don't mind since most people already see me that way. laugh.gif
Blahblah
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 9 2004, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE(Blahblah @ Oct 9 2004, 08:02 PM)

laugh.gif More like a freak/weirdo. tongue.gif I don't mind since most people already see me that way. laugh.gif

No you aren't!
Omakase Shimasu
Thank you, you're so sweet. T__T

But it's a fact. Most people see me that way, because I'm into anime/manga and don't go out to cafees, clubs and discos. rolleyes.gif And don't date guys like I'm apparently "supposed to".
Quistis88
What!? You mean no one wants Gluttony!? tongue.gif

Ahh, at least no one else picked Fury! Now I can have him all to myself! laugh.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 9 2004, 10:46 PM)
What!?  You mean no one wants Gluttony!?  tongue.gif

sad.gif The number of world famines would double...
M3i
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 9 2004, 03:46 PM)
What!?  You mean no one wants Gluttony!?  tongue.gif

Ahh, at least no one else picked Fury!  Now I can have him all to myself!  laugh.gif

Nooo.. I was gonna pick him! But oh well.

If there was an Ed in real life that would be BEYOND awesome.. I had a weird dream that he came to life. So besides Fury, Ed. Or maybe Al. Hmm..
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Oct 10 2004, 03:23 PM)
sad.gif   The number of world famines would double...

He might even eliminate world famine . . . by eating everyone . . .

Nooo.. I was gonna pick him! But oh well.

If there was an Ed in real life that would be BEYOND awesome.. I had a weird dream that he came to life. So besides Fury, Ed. Or maybe Al. Hmm..

We can clone Fury!
Queen of the dammed
Gimmie a Fury Clone too!!! ME wants that!!!!!

BTW, my Uncle looks a bit like Fury, but has the personality of Roy...minus the miniskirts bit.... biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Let's have a whole army of Fury clones! biggrin.gif
M3i
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 10 2004, 05:25 PM)
Let's have a whole army of Fury clones!  biggrin.gif

That would just be too hot to handle biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Ahh, that's so true . . . laugh.gif
Ninie
I would take Nina! Or Elicia! Because I love kids! Fletcher and Rick are nice too! *hugs them all*

But Roy is my favorite character so... wub.gif
Gr33D
Ed..we'd be best buds cool.gif
alpha
Gluttony, I would have him protect me and eat everyone I hate without leaving a trace.

He's like a dumb dog too! Yippee!
Jowy
Ed !! eheh
But i'd Like Honeheim (i will never write it good xD) damn, popos is hot :3
And Lust

And Archer as my personal pungee-ball XD
lenita
definitly Edward
Roy and Riza too,
Envy
Archer
and Havoc (maybe he his lucky with women changes biggrin.gif )
Pixeldot
Envy n.n

I also like Ed, and Hughes, but I have a feeling that if they all came to life, there would be a few wars, considering Envy's past with Ed and Hughes xD.
CuteTomoki
I want them all!

But if I had to choose one I would like Roy biggrin.gif or possibly Ed...tongue.gif Can't decide!
Lord Odenetheus
Dante, of course! Her cold logic and great intellect is just marvelous.

I'm surprised that no one picked her as of yet.
Elderberry
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Oct 11 2004, 08:39 PM)
Dante, of course! Her cold logic and great intellect is just marvelous.

unsure.gif Half of us FMA fans might end up dead... We'd be the first to be used in her transmutation experiments so that there would be less of us spilling her secret...
Lord Odenetheus
I'd be her 2nd in command, serving her whole-heartedly.
hitokiri
i want to say Hohenheim but i really would get sick of his rotting flesh/cologne stink after a while... so next i would have to say maybe Psiren but thats just the guy in me... but the cracked out comedian in me would have say Armstrong, if people started to get on my nerves i would just have him flex and freak them out
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Oct 12 2004, 01:21 AM)
i want to say Hohenheim but i really would get sick of his rotting flesh/cologne stink after a while... so next i would have to say maybe Psiren but thats just the guy in me... but the cracked out comedian in me would have say Armstrong, if people started to get on my nerves i would just have him flex and freak them out

It might backfire though... He might think that you LIKE his muscles and flex them at you everyday!!! That would be scary!!! blink.gif
Torx
Just one right?

Winry. Sexy grease monkey babe.
Lord Odenetheus
Hohenheim is a bad alchemist compared to Dante.

Armstrong is very creepy.

Winry is just odd, and creepy.

Choose Dante, she can even do the dishes!
Pixeldot
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Oct 12 2004, 06:34 PM)
Hohenheim is a bad alchemist compared to Dante.

Armstrong is very creepy.

Winry is just odd, and creepy.

Choose Dante, she can even do the dishes!

Oh yeah? Well....

YOU'RE a bad alchemist compared to Dante. So ha =P
alpha
I'll have gluttony eat little dante.
Queen of the dammed
Ed could go to so prestigeous university if he became real because he is an absolute genious... and all us Ed fans will sponsor him!!! biggrin.gif
caronee
I would like it to be Ed, but I have a question. If Ed was brought back to life, wouldn't that make his powers come to this earth too? And if he became real, where would he appear? In Japan? The outskirts of Montana? Some prarie in Africa? Heh. I'm thinking about this WAY too much. But I'm going to continue. So if his powers came, wouldn't that be bad? Because humans can't turn lead into gold (unless you get a really small lazer and shoot at atoms until their chemical properties begin to change) So if Ed did become real, his powers would probably upset the world.

But I still want him to become real.
Gashole
Well. Like 84% of FMA viewers, I like Ed, of course, but if I don't really want him to be real. For one thing, he's bratty. For another, he's going to be a lot shorter than me and I wouldn't be able to take him seriously.

So. I think I'd like to have Winry instead. She's so good at mechanic I'm gonna have her teach me all she knows, as I'm completely clueless in that departmen. Or maybe Schezka. I'm gonna have her read the books I haven't had the time to read and tell me the summary. Who knows, maybe she could also read my textbooks and take my midterms for me. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.