Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Shadow Wulfe
They rock.
Honestly Red Hot Chili Peppers are great. I love the variety of different sounds they've made over the years and their ability to pull it off.
Anyone else agree?
Slashrose1010
They are OK. I enjoy some of their songs but they are overrated. There are better bands, if you ask me, though they are listenable. The two songs from them that I particularly like are Under the Bridge and Californication.
Chiyo
I used to be mad on them, but its passed. I still like their songs but they can get tedious. I think my favourite of their is 'Midnight'.
Alchemy's Lover
I love the Chili Peppers. I am going to see them in concert at the Virgin Festival on September 23! So Awesome!!! cool.gif
Shadow Wulfe
Ah you lucky dog!
Had I the money (and more importantly hotel reservations) I would go,
But I don't. sad.gif
Fushi
I like RHCP. I don't have many of their songs, and I'm not huge on them, but I've never come across a song of their's I didn't like. And I absolutely adore Dani California.

I greatly admire them tho. Because unlike alot of bands they deliver a lot of goods. Most bands and artists nowadays release CDs with like, only 11-14 new songs on them. RHCP's new album has, what was it? 22 new songs on their new CD? Of course, quality over quantity, but still, it's something to admire.
Shadow Wulfe
I liked that album. It wasn't as upbeat as some of their others, but it proves once again that the Red Hot Chili Peppers can produce a variety of music.
Alchemy's Lover
What happened where you not able to get tickets?
phoenix dying
They have too many song dealing with California in some abstract way...
ed_drink_your_milk
i might be a little late, but the red hot chile peppers rock. I've been listening to them since I was 5!
Carnal Malefactor
...not the type of thing I'd let a 5-year-old listen to...

...then again, I'd probably have my kids listening to Voivod and Blind Guardian in utero if I could.
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(Void @ Aug 15 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]433235[/snapback]

...not the type of thing I'd let a 5-year-old listen to...

...then again, I'd probably have my kids listening to Voivod and Blind Guardian in utero if I could.

well, my friend and i sort of discovered their cd on our own and my parents didn't realize that we'd been listening to them until it was too late!
Shadow Wulfe
Heh, true.

It's not so much that I wasn't able to get tickets as much as I am a bit short on the cash to make a trip up there.
Alchemy's Lover
That sucks I got luck I live in maryland so I have no problem with getting there even though it is in a terrible neighbrhood.
CoffeAlchemist
The Chilli Peppers aren't that bad.
I recently bought Stadium Arcadium, and I loved Dani California.
Shadow Wulfe
I love the album, I just hate how Dani California is being overplayed.
The Alchemist of Eternity
same

the song is great and all but if you hear it too many times it can be very annoying
ed_drink_your_milk
The radio always ruins good songs that way! Damn you DJ's who overplay songs!!
Shadow Wulfe
Meh, I just decided to stop listening to the radio. I bring my own CDs to the car so they don't kill it for me.
ed_drink_your_milk
Well, considering that I download any song that crosses my path onto my iPod, it's impossible for me to overplay anything on it! There are just too many good songs! tongue.gif
Alchemy's Lover
HOLY CRAP!!!! The Red Hot Chili Peppers were so amazing at Virgin Festival. I can't believe I got to go see that! Did anyone else go from here? Also I got an autograph from Wolfmother!!! tongue.gif
Shadow Wulfe
sleep.gif
You have no idea how much I envy you...
Lee_1995
Yes they certainly rock,hey the bassist can stand with his hands and practically walk with it,I've seen that in their concert.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.