Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gallery Mod Station:
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Toby-Chan
Can we just ban that 'Shirtless and pointlessly dripping wet' Edward picture? That has to be the most repeated picture out there.
fma lover stef
I don't even know how many posts he has on here.
Colette
QUOTE(fma lover stef @ Aug 16 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]433622[/snapback]

blink.gif Wow.

And I agree with Toby-Chan. I wish you mods have the power to delete personal galleries, because I found several stupid ones today >_>
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Aug 17 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]433635[/snapback]

QUOTE(fma lover stef @ Aug 16 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]433622[/snapback]

blink.gif Wow.

And I agree with Toby-Chan. I wish you mods have the power to delete personal galleries, because I found several stupid ones today >_>

They can. It's individual pics they can't delete from what I understand.

I sent Ancient Alchemist a PM telling him or her to behave and knock it off. If they continue then we have permission to lay inot him/her.
Ailuro
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 16 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]433636[/snapback]

They can. It's individual pics they can't delete from what I understand.

I sent Ancient Alchemist a PM tellimg him or her to behave and knock it off. If they continue then we have permission to lay inot him/her.

Pif, shouldn't have PM'ed it. Then I could've just warned it right off the bat. tongue.gif And I don't think we can delete personal galleries either.
Popogeejo
Yes but by giving a fair warning any flamming I happen to do would then be justified. Also it might just work (unlikely) and may even lead to some fun smile.gif
Keoni
I keep stumbling across these two and their "conversations" go a little something like this:
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=11003
this one's nice too
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=11002
And I could show 50 more dry.gif
Seriously, I think it's true love between those two..
Ailuro
I agree with you wholeheartedly, but those chats are too old to warn them about. Try finding something more recent. Perhaps 2 days old at the most.
Popogeejo
I found one between Edwards hunter and Sin of Envy but a two day limit is unfair when the only gallery updated in that time was the Members one, even then very little apart from a bunch of cute Mei Chang stuff and a few other pieces.
Ailuro
Fine, 3 days. (tongue.gif) But think about it. Wouldn't you think it unfair to get punished for something you did a while ago? Plus, it would make it seem as if the ones punishing you are just searching for a reason to do so.
I'll PM them about it though. As a sort of general warning.
asunder
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 16 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]433660[/snapback]

Fine, 3 days. (tongue.gif) But think about it. Wouldn't you think it unfair to get punished for something you did a while ago?

nah that would give people the notion that it's okay to do bad things if no one is paying attention.

I say within the last 3-4 weeks is still fair game biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Mm, maybe it's just me then. I wonder what that says about my character. *shifty eyes*

But, eh, I PM'ed them already. One of them said 'This won't happen anymore as I now have instant messeger.' . . . So, alright!
Popogeejo
Wouldn't you think it unfair to get punished for something you did a while ago?

We need a Statute of limitations on Spamming. That is what I mean right? The time limit in which you can be punnished for commiting whatever discrepancy.

Plus, it would make it seem as if the ones punishing you are just searching for a reason to do so.

True but you really shouldn't be giving them reasons. I know that I've given you lot plenty of reasons to ban me though so I'm not gonna go donw that road.
Chiyo
Tsk - Wash her mouth out with soap!
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 17 2006, 03:35 AM) [snapback]433672[/snapback]

Mm, maybe it's just me then. I wonder what that says about my character. *shifty eyes*

But, eh, I PM'ed them already. One of them said 'This won't happen anymore as I now have instant messeger.' . . . So, alright!

You were wrong.
Well to some degrees. Edwards hunter and Cutie Ed lovr (whom I'm led to belive are sisters in the same house) are still treating the gallery like AIM or MSN.
Ailuro
God.
Edwards hunter has a full inbox to top it all off. So I can't even give her a friendly warning. Guess I'll just have to give her a real warning. =p
Popogeejo
This one takes the biscuit.

I'm PM'd he and got this;
im sorry okay! my little brother has his own computer and is being an ass!

I've told her to PM Quis and recomend she delete the account and re-register and disable auto sign-in. Hope thats ok with you guys.
Migchao
Somebody PLEASE kick the N00b Court back into high gear.

We dearly need to try Edward's Hunter and __gir in the N00b Court. Just those two.
Ailuro
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 19 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]434585[/snapback]

This one takes the biscuit.

I'm PM'd he and got this;
im sorry okay! my little brother has his own computer and is being an ass!

I've told her to PM Quis and recomend she delete the account and re-register and disable auto sign-in. Hope thats ok with you guys.

That's fine.
Toby-Chan
Ahahaha! That's so special!

And imo, much more productive than all the other 'Whoreslutskank' moaning that would've gone on otherwise. smile.gif
Colette
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 16 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]433645[/snapback]

I found one between Edwards hunter and Sin of Envy but a two day limit is unfair when the only gallery updated in that time was the Members one, even then very little apart from a bunch of cute Mei Chang stuff and a few other pieces.

Muwaha, my personal gallery gets recognized at last. And on that note, if you ever decide to bomb personal galleries, spare mine. T_T

Anyways, repeated images. If you do want repeated images to go, would you rather me post the ones posted earlier or later? Or are you not going to delete repeats? I'll post both until I get an answer.

More or less the same (Click)
Click (Click)
Click (Click
Click (Click)
This one is my fault. (Click)
Click (Click)
These are all more or less the same images. Not exact, but... Click) (Click) (Click) (Click) (Click)
I'm too lazy to look, but I KNOW there are repeats of this
Same for this
"

I know there's millions more, but I am a very lazy person. So I just posted what I could find of Ed and Al repeats.
Edamame
More *gasp* stolen artwork. All of them seem to be from this one site: Yone's Art Site

1. First artwork
2.Artwork Two
3.Artwork Three

MeLRizA
I was happily browsing the gallery and I picked these up.

Isn't this a (japanese) fanart? If yes, something should be done..
Here's another, this one really looks like japanese fanart IMO..
Here's a couple of Ed fanart pics made into a poster.. and wth Sarana's sig stretches the entire page sad.gif One of the "Eds" there is extracted from here (a japanese fanart I believe)..
Aargh.. Looks a little familiar..

Check out the Winry-hate

This image is the double of this

Whoa! Her siggie is a little off the limit, another one, one more, this one ia a little off the dimensions too, and the GIFs get irritating

Now I'm tired.. *leaves*
Popogeejo
and wth Sarana's sig stretches the entire page

Try looking two pots below hers.
Keoni
I got 3 for the siggy-too-biggy-department

Whoa, too many gifs!
... not to mention the animation isn't running that smoothly
Oh my gosh it's so big!
Ailuro
I'm trying to fix everything on a pretty old laptop in pitch darkness. Can some other mod finish it? I was halfway through MelRiza's post. wacko.gif
Migchao
Big signature.

MasterKris
Big sig.

Toby-chan, I luv you.
Ailuro
Took care of em, but we can't edit or do anything to the posts in the galleries. XP
Migchao
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 29 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]438542[/snapback]

Took care of em, but we can't edit or do anything to the posts in the galleries. XP

Crapola. That sucks.

I was in the gallery for about an hour, reporting. And reporting. And reporting. When I was looking for images in the wrong sections, I kept on finding big sigs without even looking for them. And that many big sigs scattered in, oh, I don't know, about TWO pages for three different sections or something...I do not even want to think about the billions more that are left. dry.gif

Big sigs.
Big.
Big.
Popogeejo
Needs more stolen art.
A member gallery full o' hijacked art.
Migchao
Big Sigs
Big.
You're so fugly you disgust me.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 30 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]439043[/snapback]

Needs more stolen art.
A member gallery full o' hijacked art.

Didn't we already call her out for art theft and she yelled at us for being preps?

Seriously, she doesn't even change the DA filenames for her stolen art. At least it makes it easier to find and report.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 1 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]439989[/snapback]

Didn't we already call her out for art theft and she yelled at us for being preps?

Probably. She's threatend us several times IN ALL CAPS! HSe's kinda....unstable.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 1 2006, 03:08 PM) [snapback]439991[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 1 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]439989[/snapback]

Probably. She's threatend us several times IN ALL CAPS! HSe's kinda....unstable.

Wasn't she the one who said she'd send Elmo to rape us?
Popogeejo
Bingo.

Read my opst a few pages back for a summary.
Colette
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 1 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]439995[/snapback]

Bingo.

Read my opst a few pages back for a summary.

That's so retarded it's funny. >_>

Jase~
DON'T f*!@ WITH ME b*tch ELMO NOWS WERE U LIVE HE'LL RAPE U THEN KILL U AND DON'T FORGET ED IS MINE SO f*!@ OFF U PIECE OF SHIT *pulls out a 50 callaber* OK WITCH ONE OF U FUCKERS WANT TO DIE

O_O Wow. Someone needs a couple thousand tetanus shots. Don't let her bite. >_>
Popogeejo
230+ replies across 27 pages so far.
Edamame
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 1 2006, 11:54 PM) [snapback]440068[/snapback]

That seriously just made me die a little inside. Anyway, if people have stolen artwork in their personal gallery are we allowed to do anything about it? I have a feeling that I already know the answer, but I just wanted to make sure.
Colette
Well, the member's themselves can delete their own galleries. I deleted a few of mine.

That probably doesn't help, but...
Chiyo
tsk language
Migchao
Big Sigs.
Big.
Ailuro
Man, am I having fun with big sigs now. tongue.gif

EKE: XD
Blitz
^ Another one for you. XD

507x346

EDIT: Seems like the person changed it.
Migchao
Big Sigs
Big.
Too many avatars.
Big.
Eden Elric
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...l=29&st=20#

^They are stretching the board a tad methinks. ^^; Also the image itself is stolen artwork; I recognized the picture right away, it's fanart from deviantART.
Migchao
Big Sigs
EquiEdGirl.
Kitty Alchemist.
xxEnvyxx
Miss Elric
Angelic Reaper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.