Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Latest FMA Drawing
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ScarMySoul
I copied this picture from the booklet that came with dvd 10.

[attachmentid=6623]

I did the same with this one as well.

[attachmentid=6624]
Tombow
I think both of them care out really good!!
Nice work!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Aug 4 2006, 05:26 AM) [snapback]428898[/snapback]

I think both of them care out really good!!
Nice work!! happy.gif

Thanks smile.gif
Roy Mustard
How did you colour it? And I think they're very nice and sweet. Even Gluttony.
Penelopa the Pegasus
Were oil pastels the media you used? This work realy looks amazing, especially because pastels always were difficult for me personally ^^' You have a talent keep it up! biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Roy Mustard @ Aug 6 2006, 02:43 AM) [snapback]429523[/snapback]

How did you colour it? And I think they're very nice and sweet. Even Gluttony.

Were oil pastels the media you used? This work realy looks amazing, especially because pastels always were difficult for me personally ^^' You have a talent keep it up!

Thanks, I used Colored Pencils.

[attachmentid=7057][attachmentid=7058]
[attachmentid=7059][attachmentid=7060]

These ones are also done in colored pencils. Also the Envy, a friend and I made a list of cereals that characters would fit with and Envy got Sugar Smacks because he likes to "smack" things around.

smile.gif
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
LOL. laugh.gif I really like the Envy fan art! I wonder who Envy fired... Hmm... I should try using traditional media... I never used them except for those times in art class.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Sep 19 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]448316[/snapback]

LOL. laugh.gif I really like the Envy fan art! I wonder who Envy fired... Hmm... I should try using traditional media... I never used them except for those times in art class.

lol thanks, I have other cereal ones in the Fanart section of the Gallery, one for Lucky Charms, Sprinkle Spangles, and Rice Crispies. I'll post them here. happy.gif

[attachmentid=7064]
^^Sprinkle Spangles (mascot was a genie and the Sparklings on Armstrong fit)

[attachmentid=7065]
^^Lucky Charms

[attachmentid=7066]
^^Rice Crispies (sorry its poor quality, but the whole picture doesn't fit on my scanner)
sweety_pie
You did all these with coloured pencils. Wow..

The one at the bottom of your last post is, what I think to be the best.

'Snap Crackle Burn.'
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Wow! I like the leprechaun Ed... Seems to suit his height!
www.freewebs.com/fmaotakuchan
heh heh heh... armstrong...
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Sep 19 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]448642[/snapback]

You did all these with coloured pencils. Wow..

The one at the bottom of your last post is, what I think to be the best.

'Snap Crackle Burn.'

laugh.gif Thanks, I am proud of the Mustang one, his face is my favorite part lol.

QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Sep 20 2006, 03:32 AM) [snapback]448708[/snapback]

Wow! I like the leprechaun Ed... Seems to suit his height!

LOL yeah my friend and I came up with that idea, I have to say though my favorite part of that one is little Al behind the tree. happy.gif

QUOTE(www.freewebs.com/fmaotakuchan @ Sep 20 2006, 04:45 AM) [snapback]448716[/snapback]

heh heh heh... armstrong...

happy.gif
Untitled
Wow! You're good! I liked the snap crackle burn and the one with Ed and Roy.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Untitled @ Sep 21 2006, 03:42 AM) [snapback]449062[/snapback]

Wow! You're good! I liked the snap crackle burn and the one with Ed and Roy.

happy.gif thanks
DarkHaze
I love LOVE love Love your coloring ^^
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 22 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]449927[/snapback]

I love LOVE love Love your coloring ^^

Thank you very much happy.gif

[attachmentid=7119] [attachmentid=7120]

^^ These are my newest pencil drawings. I copied them from the manga. smile.gif
Untitled
blink.gif Oh my... Goodness.... YOU ROCK! I like the way you drew Envy!! Continue with your art 'kay?
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Untitled @ Sep 24 2006, 03:46 AM) [snapback]450554[/snapback]

blink.gif Oh my... Goodness.... YOU ROCK! I like the way you drew Envy!! Continue with your art 'kay?

laugh.gif well I plan on continuing. Thanks for the comment. happy.gif
ScarMySoul
I appologize for double posting.

These are my newest pencil drawings. They are of Lust.

[attachmentid=7154][attachmentid=7155]

smile.gif
DarkHaze
Lust looks so nice in that drawing! nice coloring again >_<
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(LemonBuzz @ Sep 25 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]451438[/snapback]

Lust looks so nice in that drawing! nice coloring again >_<

Thank you happy.gif

I just finished my first attempt at drawing Kimbley.

[attachmentid=7156]
DarkHaze
o.o eek Kimblee is hard character to draw! nice job ^^
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(LemonBuzz @ Sep 26 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]451737[/snapback]

o.o eek Kimblee is hard character to draw! nice job ^^

oh I know! his flippin facial expressions drove me nuts lol.

laugh.gif
Tombow
Wow, I haven't been here for a while, and I missed a lot!! biggrin.gif
I loved your drawings from anime, but I'm glad you're branching out to manga!!
I really like Greed, Envy, Lust, and..
They all look awsome!! biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 3 2006, 02:37 AM) [snapback]469441[/snapback]
Wow, I haven't been here for a while, and I missed a lot!! biggrin.gif
I loved your drawings from anime, but I'm glad you're branching out to manga!!
I really like Greed, Envy, Lust, and..
They all look awsome!! biggrin.gif

Why thank you very much happy.gif

This is my newest one. Its from the calendar for 2007, and I loved the way they looked. Although I must say that Mustang took me forever to do.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/pir...hesandRoy00.jpg
Mudkipblader
WOW ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Those are amazing (all of them).
Those from the Manga are... -is speechless-
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Mudkipblader @ Dec 1 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]479991[/snapback]
WOW ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Those are amazing (all of them).
Those from the Manga are... -is speechless-

wink.gif

Thanks very much.
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - I love your latest one, from FMA calender 2007!!!
Both Houghes and Mustang came out so good!! Nice job!! happy.gif
Amol
ScarMySoul , thats really great art work there.
The ' lust and greed ' drawing looks really cool. smile.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 2 2006, 02:22 AM) [snapback]480216[/snapback]
@ScarMySoul - I love your latest one, from FMA calender 2007!!!
Both Houghes and Mustang came out so good!! Nice job!! happy.gif

Thanks very much happy.gif

QUOTE(Amol @ Dec 2 2006, 02:25 AM) [snapback]480217[/snapback]
ScarMySoul , thats really great art work there.
The ' lust and greed ' drawing looks really cool. smile.gif

wink.gif thanks!
Mercy_Alchemist94
Lovely fanart!!! Though I must say, I don't really like Lust too much. I think I've seen the orinigal pictures for those, and she looks pissed... When she should look seductive/pissed...

But what am I talking about? I can't do any better! I can barely draw Al's human form...

Keep up the good work!

(ps, my favorite is the lucky charms one. XD)
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Dec 3 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]480516[/snapback]
Lovely fanart!!! Though I must say, I don't really like Lust too much. I think I've seen the orinigal pictures for those, and she looks pissed... When she should look seductive/pissed...

But what am I talking about? I can't do any better! I can barely draw Al's human form...

Keep up the good work!

(ps, my favorite is the lucky charms one. XD)

laugh.gif thanks! My favorite part of the Lucky Charms one is the little Al behind the tree. lol. Thanks!
Tombow
Any more new artworks?? Miss your fanarts!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
^^ hahaha actually yes

I drew one today. Its from the manga, and its a simple piece, yet its serene. I was looking through my manga to find something to draw and found this and really had the urge to draw it lol.. So here it is

Mustang
Edamame
I love your latest artwork of Colonel Mustang. The dark graphite pencil really gives your work a somber feeling. The illustration is very sparse, but there is something powerful about it. (It reminds me of the old 1940s anti-war campaign posters) Look forward to seeing more!

PS- The illustration of Ed with the lucky-charms was cute.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jan 10 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]493074[/snapback]
I love your latest artwork of Colonel Mustang. The dark graphite pencil really gives your work a somber feeling. The illustration is very sparse, but there is something powerful about it. (It reminds me of the old 1940s anti-war campaign posters) Look forward to seeing more!

PS- The illustration of Ed with the lucky-charms was cute.

Thanks for the comment. After I read it I looked at the drawing again and agreed with you when you said it looked like an old anti-war poster. I had no intention of that lol. Glad you like the Lucky Charms Ed. happy.gif
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jan 10 2007, 11:28 AM) [snapback]493072[/snapback]
^^ hahaha actually yes

I drew one today. Its from the manga, and its a simple piece, yet its serene. I was looking through my manga to find something to draw and found this and really had the urge to draw it lol.. So here it is

Mustang

That one was very good! The shading, the details... Bravo!
Matt Perry
Your Roy and ed one is quite nice.
ScarMySoul
@ Mercy_Alchemist94 Thanks very much! happy.gif

@ Matt Perry Thanks very much. That one took me a little while to do.

I just finished my newest FMA drawing. I started it at 8:40pm and finished it at 1:20 am. So approximately 5 hours for this one. Edward took me forever to do. Its done in graphite pencil. Hope you like it.

Brothers Elric
Nikki Neko
@Scarmysoul

Awsome drawing of the Elric brothers! I love it happy.gif ,excellent shading.Its true,Ed takes a pretty long time to draw happy.gif The back of Alphonse is pretty big,great job on him happy.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Nikki Neko @ Jan 15 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]494407[/snapback]
@Scarmysoul

Awsome drawing of the Elric brothers! I love it happy.gif ,excellent shading.Its true,Ed takes a pretty long time to draw happy.gif The back of Alphonse is pretty big,great job on him happy.gif

Thanks! I was hoping people would like it. happy.gif
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - I missed seeing your drawings, and I'm so glad you are sharing with us more of your artworks again!!
Nice graphite pencil drawings!!
Nice details, especially Al on the Elric brothers piece!! Ed came out good, too!!
And, I love the Mustang one!! The black and white tone works perfect with this one!!
It's very emotional and powerful!! Great work!!
Can't wait to see more!! happy.gif

Oh, and I fixed the double posting. biggrin.gif
[spoiler]it's ok with double posting sometime here, as long as you don't mind me fixing them later. ^^[/spoiler]
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 16 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]494564[/snapback]
@ScarMySoul - I missed seeing your drawings, and I'm so glad you are sharing with us more of your artworks again!!
Nice graphite pencil drawings!!
Nice details, especially Al on the Elric brothers piece!! Ed came out good, too!!
And, I love the Mustang one!! The black and white tone works perfect with this one!!
It's very emotional and powerful!! Great work!!
Can't wait to see more!! happy.gif

Oh, and I fixed the double posting. biggrin.gif
[spoiler]it's ok with double posting sometime here, as long as you don't mind me fixing them later. ^^[/spoiler]

Thanks my dear.... happy.gif

That brother's elric drawing took me ages lol. Mostly because it was such a large scale drawing that I'm not used to drawing lol. That one actually took up the whole page of the pad. Some of the drawing was even cut off by my scanner.

Thank you though for combining my posts. No worries about that there. happy.gif

I know this isn't necessarily FMA fan art, but I'm going to post this here because I know that making more than one art thread isn't allowed. lol

Anyways, I wanted to draw something from Elfen Lied, and this is the end results.

Girls of Elfen Lied

I found a wallpaper on the official site and I wanted to draw it. Took me a few hours to color because I couldn't get all the right colors. Hope you like it.
Tombow
^^ Nice drawing of Girls of Elfen Lied!!
Nice coloring and shading works!! I really like the way Nana came out!!
Very nice!! happy.gif

Oh, and it's quite fine mixing FMA fanarts with non-FMA fanarts on your thread!!
(It says so on the Fanart posting Guidelines. ^^ )
I love seeing both!! biggrin.gif
Edamame
ScarMySoul: I love the artwork you do of the 'Brothers' Elric.' You did a great job with the shading. I really think that the graphite pencil gives the picture a 'harsher' and more emotional quality. Your pictures of the Elfen Lied Girls came out quit nice as well. I love to see people using good old colour-pencils to shade/colour instead of using Photoshop.
ScarMySoul
@ Tombow Thanks so much! I like the way Nana came out too. I was kinda iffy because of her position but it turned out well after I colored it.

@ Edamame Thanks! Using colored pencils is my favorite. It makes the drawing have a harsher tone to it. happy.gif

Lucy

^^ That's my new one I did of Lucy from Elfen Lied. Its done in Rose Art colored pencils. I'm very pleased with the way that her face and hair came out. Especially her eye. smile.gif
Edamame
ScarMySoul: First off, I love the vibrant colours- the purple really makes the picture come to life. I must say that I really like how this artwork came out. You did a lovely job with her face, especially with her hair and her eyes. Great work! I look forward to more of your artwork.

On another note: I couldn't help but notice you had the lyrics to Orenji Taiyou in your sig. (Sorry, big fan of that song.)
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jan 27 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]497861[/snapback]
ScarMySoul: First off, I love the vibrant colours- the purple really makes the picture come to life. I must say that I really like how this artwork came out. You did a lovely job with her face, especially with her hair and her eyes. Great work! I look forward to more of your artwork.

On another note: I couldn't help but notice you had the lyrics to Orenji Taiyou in your sig. (Sorry, big fan of that song.)

laugh.gif thanks! That drawing of Lucy took a while with the coloring part of it.

As for the lyrics, I was watching Moon Child and Gackt and Hyde were singing that at the end when they were watching the sunrise. I thought it was pretty and it matched my signature hahaha.
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - That Lucy is awesome!!
It's like, the textbook example of how colored pencil drawing should be done!!
Beautiful coloring jobs, on her heir, eyes, her clothing, and the skin tones with shading and highlighting!! Great work!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 27 2007, 05:03 PM) [snapback]497947[/snapback]
@ScarMySoul - That Lucy is awesome!!
It's like, the textbook example of how colored pencil drawing should be done!!
Beautiful coloring jobs, on her heir, eyes, her clothing, and the skin tones with shading and highlighting!! Great work!! happy.gif

Thanks very much! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.