Reading, writing, blogging, watching good movies, playing piano, writing/composing songs, listening to music, drawing/sketching, anything artsy-craftsy, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, swimming, debating, riding crazy rollercoasters, chocolate...
Favorite Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in a Shell, Planetes, a little bit of Death Note (it's a bit too dark for me, but L is just too cool a character), a little bit of Bleach, and uhh...Fullmetal Alchemist... :p
I am a slightly crazy teenage girl who's scared of driving, romance, boyfriends, college and wasps, but loves to use her imagination and be creative. I'm pro-True Love and anti-romance (if that makes any sense.) I'm not into boys, clothes, hair or make-up, but I AM into music (especially piano), movies, crazy rollercoasters, chocolate, fantasy and sci-fi stuff. I'm also a homeschooled pastor's kid and DARN PROUD OF IT!
And finally, I am a shameless bookworm with a deep love for reading. (If I were an FMA character, I'd defintely be Sheska.) I appreciate stories that scare me without relying on bucketloads of gore to do it. Stories that don't need any mushy-kissy scenes to show what True Love is. Stories of battles and adventures that donít need too much blood to be exciting. Stories that are dramatic and heart-wrenching without getting overly angsty or turning into a soap-opera. Stories that make me laugh hard without relying on crude humor or bad language to be funny. Always keep your eyes open for these types of stories, for they are rare as jewels and sweet as chocolate.
Other curious facts about me:
- I have the Pixar's "Finding Nemo" movie memorized. Name any scene and I can quote it word perfect. (Yeah, it's scary...)
- I used to hate anime with a passion. And then one day Fullmetal Alchemist converted me.
- My mom used to hate anime with a passion. And then one day I introduced her to Fullmetal Alchemist. She still hates anime, but she says she'll make an exception with FMA. (Hehehe, score one for the manipulative daughter...)
- After reading most of the FMA manga as well as Tobu Ishi's "EdWin 100 Themes", Edward x Winry has officially become one of my all-time favorite pairings.
- After figuring them out by ear, I can play "Bratja" and the DN Angel theme song on piano. (DN Angel annoys the heck outa me as an anime, but the song is so darn CATCHY!)
And, uhhh...that's it. I'll shut up now and let you get on with your life.