Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Uirumusu
post Nov 2 2004, 05:22 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,000

I don't know who you are Russian guy, but I love you, this site has Samurai 7....I am forever in debt, lol biggrin.gif

EDIT: I take all the above back, cause the links on that site all screwy, feh

ON TOPIC: Wolf's Rain's a great anime

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Nov 2 2004, 08:30 AM
Post #18

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

Woo. Spoiler tags. x)

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
ronyaloe
post Nov 22 2004, 10:33 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 2,443

Yeah.. the story was really sad.
I was often in conflict to watch or not watch the anime,
becuase i want to watch it, but i don't want to get depresssed after watching it.
However, it was worth watching.
It was really good.

I wish there was a second season..T.T

--------------------
Roni Black

+Quote Post
Alphonse_ Elric
post Nov 24 2004, 06:09 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 2,770

blink.gif not only does that show make no sense lol i mean jeezus the humans are wolves??!! wtf i mean wats up with that i watch it and like it but it makes no dam! sense blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kiba's mate
post Nov 25 2004, 06:21 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 2,223

I'd HAVE to agree. WOLFS RAIN IS THE BEST ANIME SERIS EVER.Sorry FMA, you just don't have what it takes, to make you a truly fantastic anime seris. (excuse the poor grammer). happy.gif

--------------------
Anime/Wolfsrain002ANime Revolution/wolfs-rain[QUOTE]....... The kinda danger that you can't stay away from...like an angle from hell.....or a devil from paradise. ...I'm going to paradise.[/QUOTE] [color=blue<span style='font-size:8pt

+Quote Post
kiba's mate
post Nov 25 2004, 06:27 AM
Post #22

Citizen

QUOTE(Alphonse_ Elric @ Nov 24 2004, 06:09 PM)
blink.gif not only does that show make no sense lol i mean jeezus the humans are wolves??!! wtf i mean wats up with that i watch it and like it but it makes no dam! sense blink.gif

ohmy.gif blink.gif mad.gif WAIT A MINUTE!? HOW THE HEAK CAN YOU SAY THAT IT MAKES NO SENSE, IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!(YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH EVERY EPISODE, PAY ATTTENTION, AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP!)HOW DARE YOU HEVEN HAVE THE NERVE! mad.gif (Besides, most message boards are for fans, and for people who have questions about the seris, NOT haters).undefined [SIZE=14][COLOR=red]

--------------------
Anime/Wolfsrain002ANime Revolution/wolfs-rain[QUOTE]....... The kinda danger that you can't stay away from...like an angle from hell.....or a devil from paradise. ...I'm going to paradise.[/QUOTE] [color=blue<span style='font-size:8pt

+Quote Post
kiba's mate
post Nov 25 2004, 06:37 AM
Post #23

Citizen

QUOTE(Uirumusu @ Nov 2 2004, 05:22 AM)
I don't know who you are Russian guy, but I love you, this site has Samurai 7....I am forever in debt, lol biggrin.gif

EDIT: I take all the above back, cause the links on that site all screwy, feh

ON TOPIC: Wolf's Rain's a great anime
I balled my eyes out when Toboe died and Tsume was talking to him and...yeah :'(
Unless you want to know how it ends, don't you dare look @ this and spoil it for yourself, trust me, if you do, it will haunt you for the rest of the time that the siris is on.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 25 2004, 08:35 AM
Post #24

Brigadier General

Member No.: 1,360

No, no, don't fight now.
I must say that I didn't really fancy the series that much. It was a little too boring and slow for my taste. I really liked the beginning and the end though. Plus I do think that the idea and whole concept with the humans and wolves was great.
I kind of understand the series, even though it was a little wierd at the end. It's much harder to explain though. Some things weren't so clear to me either.
All in all it was a very touching and beautiful series. I wish that people hadn't spoiled the end for me, becuase I was too prepared(yes, exactly, don't spoil yourself). Still, I was at least a little surprised.
The reason I watched this was becuase of Kiba (weird me tongue.gif ). I saw his picture and decided that I had to see the anime and I ended up watching it all. I'm glad I did. biggrin.gif

And kiba's mate: I actually think that FMA does have what it takes for a truly fantastic anime series. It's the best there is actually(with Digimon tongue.gif ) but that's just my opinion though. If you're here I would think that you would consider it mighty great too, even if you think that Wolf's Rain is better. Check the threads in the FMA anime section about why people love that series so much biggrin.gif

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
kiba's mate
post Nov 25 2004, 04:01 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Thanks 4 the advice, I'll look into it. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ghost
post Nov 26 2004, 09:26 AM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 823

I am so so so so so so so STUPID!! It seems as though I'll NEVER learn to leave those spoiler tags ALONE!
Christ you'd think for someone who hates spoilers as much as I do, I'd learn my goddamn lesson. It's...it's those 'spoiler' tags! They're too fun to click on! They entice! They're an attractive nuisance!!

*breaks down in wracking sobs* But that will never ever be a surprise to me now. That's so depressing. As a storyteller myself, I absolutely hate it when the pacing and momentum of a story is ruined, such as when someone finds something out before they're supposed to. It's just so vitally important to the storytelling process to withhold information until the relevant time.

I...just...wish I could resist those damn soiler tags.... Sorry for the rant everyone...I'm just very upset with myself...nevermind me.

--------------------
Remember, everyone was a noob once. Except me.
WoW: Dragonblight/Horde 'Keis'
Make a little cartoon avatar that looks like yourself. It's neat.

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 26 2004, 09:57 AM
Post #27

Brigadier General

Member No.: 1,360

Yeah, I know what you mean tongue.gif I hate getting spoiled too, and I do it myself too!
But someone/some poeple sploiled for me that EDIT: I took that away... probably you'd click it anyway.
But well, it was information that I didn't want to know. Wolf's Rain is one of those serieses that shouldn't be spolied. I think that that took quite a bit of the enjoyment away from me.
FMA is another series. I'm so happy that I didn't get spolied... oh well, about the end anyway.. I did make a few shocking realisations before that... tongue.gif

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
loa
post Dec 2 2004, 01:32 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 2,346

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Oct 8 2004, 10:48 AM)
i've only seen bits and pieces of this anime so i really can't judge... but what i do like about this anime is its music... another yoko kanno masterpiece, especially "gravity" sung by maaya sakamoto. so short, yet bitter sweet.

i no... i love that song.... wub.gif and wolfs rain. practically as much as inuyasha.. i was so sad when they took it off the air.. mad.gif

--------------------
feel the blood rushing through my veins
not binded by any chains
You hate and think you're great
But sadly for you, Inuyasha is my mate
As long as he loves me, I am free
But you are not and its something you can't see
Swallowed by jelousy and hatred
You tried to take him from me but, lets face it...
YOU ARE DEAD
Written by: The Demon Rin (Kegomae) - Dedicated to Kagome (DIE AGAIN KIKYO YOU b*tch!!)

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination or the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love..

+Quote Post
darkangelslayer
post Dec 2 2004, 01:34 PM
Post #29

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 3,011

'gravity'? yea its so freakin awesome.hopefully after fma theyll show it again. i love it so much.i cried when toboe died...*tear tear* he was the best ! RIP TOBOE

i tried clickin on the link a few post b4...it looks like episodes of anime.2 bad they dont work.*sob*

--------------------
IPB Image
I'm aka Anshi as dubbed by Celes *that can be used by anyone and everyone*
Celes x Anshi supporter XDD

+Quote Post
loa
post Dec 2 2004, 01:41 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 2,346

QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Dec 2 2004, 01:34 PM)
'gravity'? yea its so freakin awesome.hopefully after fma theyll show it again. i love it so much.i cried when toboe died...*tear tear* he was the best ! RIP TOBOE

yes... sad.gif once i knew the ppl of cowboy bebop made it i knew that most of them would probbaly die since they killed spike... *cries hysterically* WHY???.....

the last ep was confusing to me... was kiba looking for cheza? and didnt he pass her?? unsure.gif

--------------------
feel the blood rushing through my veins
not binded by any chains
You hate and think you're great
But sadly for you, Inuyasha is my mate
As long as he loves me, I am free
But you are not and its something you can't see
Swallowed by jelousy and hatred
You tried to take him from me but, lets face it...
YOU ARE DEAD
Written by: The Demon Rin (Kegomae) - Dedicated to Kagome (DIE AGAIN KIKYO YOU b*tch!!)

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination or the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love..

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 01:59 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css