asunder
post Jul 14 2006, 05:52 AM
Post #16

Special Ops (Intelligence Officer)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 30,877

QUOTE(Dova @ Jul 14 2006, 05:21 AM) [snapback]421691[/snapback]

Even if the bullies leave you alone, no one will pay for the physical and most importantly mental damage that you have been inflicted.

Actually I think it makes you stronger as a person (mentally).

--------------------
Everytime you post something mind numbingly retarded, this forum crashes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Migchao
post Jul 14 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,550

QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 14 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]421703[/snapback]

QUOTE(Dova @ Jul 14 2006, 05:21 AM) [snapback]421691[/snapback]

Even if the bullies leave you alone, no one will pay for the physical and most importantly mental damage that you have been inflicted.

It does. My mom told me, "I am happy that people are bullying you. They're just helping you become strong, and they don't know it. School is almost over; just keep up a little while longer, okay?" It's true. If people didn't bully you, you would just be vulnerable and weak because when you are bullied you find out how to defend yourself. Thanks for making me stronger, bullies!

But it can also have a bad effect on. The bullying went on for two straight years so you bet I was a real scaredy cat when I went in middle school. I was scared of being picked on, and when I was sitting alone in lunch, I went paranoid whenever I saw some random kid walk past me. No wonder, after being picked on in fourth grade, fifth grade, and a little bit of third grade, I was scared that people would turn on me again.

But then, I think it was Camari, came over and asked if I wanted to eat with her and her friends. I did, and they were nice. Not the fake nice like in elementary school, but really nice. We all became friends. I became kind of popular in the school (I didn't want to become way too popular since I didn't want to be talking to people every five minutes.)

I won't step foot in a public scool ever again, NEVER. I don't ever want to be put in another School of Hell.

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Jul 14 2006, 08:09 AM
Post #18

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

How about the Buster Bluth method? Fall on the ground and play dead. Also works as a deterrent against bear attacks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Jul 14 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 14 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]421703[/snapback]

Must be some kinda long-term strategy then, because the experiance gave me a sense of self-loathing and OCD, which still vaugely bothers me at the most inconvenient times today.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
ed_drink_your_mi...
post Aug 25 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 39,252

well, one thing about most bullies is that they have hard shells and soft insides (like turtles!). So, you have to find the one thing that really bothers them and keep reminding them of it. They hate getting made fun of/bullied as much as you do, so after you get them in their soft spot a few times, they'll leave you alone. Now, be reminded that I was always (and still am) shy when it comes to bullies, so i only had the nerve to do this once, but after about a week, the person never bothered me again to this day!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Apprentice and fellow Button Klutz to Seventh_sky *grubbly fist* [stolen]

^<3 Zarp^

+Quote Post
Lysander
post Aug 25 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #21

Apprentice

Member No.: 38,824

well, one thing about most bullies is that they have hard shells and soft insides (like turtles!). So, you have to find the one thing that really bothers them and keep reminding them of it. They hate getting made fun of/bullied as much as you do, so after you get them in their soft spot a few times, they'll leave you alone

Or...that they'll beat you up even more.tongue.gif

--------------------

Siggy and Avvy made by the amazing Nil-chan!

My Forum Family! Triple_Soul_Alchemist is my master

Click here. Join the fun.

+Quote Post
ed_drink_your_mi...
post Aug 26 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 39,252

QUOTE(Hollow Souled Alchemist @ Aug 25 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]437312[/snapback]

well, one thing about most bullies is that they have hard shells and soft insides (like turtles!). So, you have to find the one thing that really bothers them and keep reminding them of it. They hate getting made fun of/bullied as much as you do, so after you get them in their soft spot a few times, they'll leave you alone

Or...that they'll beat you up even more.tongue.gif

well, I guess it does depend on the bully, but like I said, it worked for me!

--------------------
Apprentice and fellow Button Klutz to Seventh_sky *grubbly fist* [stolen]

^<3 Zarp^

+Quote Post
Lysander
post Aug 26 2006, 08:39 AM
Post #23

Apprentice

Member No.: 38,824

well, I guess it does depend on the bully, but like I said, it worked for me!

I wish it would work for me...

--------------------

Siggy and Avvy made by the amazing Nil-chan!

My Forum Family! Triple_Soul_Alchemist is my master

Click here. Join the fun.

+Quote Post
Grave_Alchemist
post Aug 26 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #24

Apprentice

Member No.: 38,062

I am being bullied at my school by someone I even punched him in the face after he gave me a black eye

+Quote Post
Colette
post Aug 26 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #25

Brigadier General

Member No.: 27,366

I was bullied in Elementary school, and a little through Middle School. High school's going well so far though. I can't really offer any advice though, the people bullying me just stopped one day. Meh, I guess it made me a little stronger, but I felt lower than the lowest life form when I was being bullied. I've regained my confidence though, but I could have lived without being bullied.

QUOTE(Grave_Alchemist @ Aug 26 2006, 09:47 AM) [snapback]437624[/snapback]

I am being bullied on this site by someone

Don't take things over the internet so seriously.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sharingan Serpen...
post Aug 26 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #26

Brigadier General

Member No.: 31,168

...I've been bullied Psychologically...I couldn't say a thing and I do nothing maybe that's why I;ve been such an easy target... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bolt
post Aug 26 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 18,045

I hate bullies! I've been bullied many times before. I've had people call me names and throw stuff at me like paper balls and even a note book once. I've also been beaten up before, usually in the locker room when I'm changing out for P.E. Someone also started a rumor that I was gay with my best friend! sad.gif I've tried to tell people like teachers, but they don't seem to care... One time I chouldn't take it anymore and I ran out of the class room crying. Of course I got in trouble for that and now people pick on me even more... I don't think there really is a way to get rid of bullies, I guess I'm a freak and will be bullied until they decide to move on... sad.gif

--------------------
Come dear, we're going to dance tonight,
Let your screams echo, send fright.
Wait for this to end and something worse to begin.
Your tears are making me simle.
Your beauty fills me with sorrow.
Painting the dance floor with your blood.
It seems our love was a dud.
Come dear, we're going to dance tonight,
Please won't someone turn out the light?
Sweet sounds of tears falling.
Slipping in...

"If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature."
"Bolt: Do people hate me because I want to destory them?
Kitty: No... they hate you because you throw chewed up jellly beans at them!"

+Quote Post
Demon x
post Sep 1 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #28

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,726

ok i saw the replies and i just thought i knew what bullying was but boy you all prooved me wrong sexually abuses blink.gif sleep.gif i cant believe that in a school even so arent a little too young to be abused i am sorry there is actually no age for some one to be abused i really feel sorry for you....
well, i may have the ultimate answer to you all, but you may not like it and may not use it but it's probality to work is extremly high well here it is fight back even if he is stronger even if there is no way for you to win thats not the point the point is that you will give some hard time he will start hating it he will slowly stop doing it!!!
kinda hard to believe right but it'll happen, anyway your already suffering right!!!
notise: these tips are for young bullying! not 20 and over huh.gif .
me i dong get bullied because there a little afraid of me(actually i kinda defend those who cant kinda stupid right??) i am nice guy i dont get into fights and i dont threat people but they just afraid they try to avoid me well that is giving me reputation but taking a chance to meet freinds oh well! got to live the life.
ps:sorry for the hard time to read but i felt sorry for those 10 or 12 year old girls or guys blink.gif .sigh!

--------------------
formerly known as Garuda, God of War.
Signature coming soon

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Sep 6 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #29

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

QUOTE(demon x @ Sep 5 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]442187[/snapback]

well another way to get rid of a bully i mean come on tell your parents cant they do something to stop him if not at least tell them to get you in a judo class!!! wink.gif
your not all really in trouble know are you?

You have to have reliable parents...and frankly not much will happen unless the bully's parents give a damn he/she is a nasty piece of work. There is only so much school's or your parents can do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon x
post Sep 6 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #30

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,726

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Sep 6 2006, 02:06 AM) [snapback]442445[/snapback]

QUOTE(demon x @ Sep 5 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]442187[/snapback]

well another way to get rid of a bully i mean come on tell your parents cant they do something to stop him if not at least tell them to get you in a judo class!!! wink.gif
your not all really in trouble know are you?

You have to have reliable parents...and frankly not much will happen unless the bully's parents give a damn he/she is a nasty piece of work. There is only so much school's or your parents can do.

yeah but there's gotta be something your parents can if they took it seriously! and if they dont thene you must to another person who takes a little more seriously than your parents.

--------------------
formerly known as Garuda, God of War.
Signature coming soon

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 06:23 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css