HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fathers:Love him? Or hate him? Close? Or, not close?, Tell us about your dad, and your relashionship with your dad. :)
BloodLust Wolf
post Jul 8 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,081

In FMA Ed really hates his father because he left them all. In my case, I hate mine for that same reason and much more.
Ed an Al are lucky compared to me.

--------------------
Its my life and I run it.

BloodLust Wolf
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Migchao
post Jul 8 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 27,550

What are you trying to talk about? Fullmetal Alchemist daddies? If that's so, then it belongs in the Fullmetal Alchemist anime section.

If you're talking about real life, I love my dad. He's very nice...but you know...parents can be the coolest ones on earth...then...they show their bad side...yeah... blink.gif

I'm not sure what you are talking about because you are talking about Fullmetal Alchemist yet it is in Open Chat. Then again my brain is dead in the morning.

OH! I see! You just confused me because you just like to compare yourself to Ed and Al! Please, use this world for examples or you will puzzle people. And people will not take you seriously. And don't hate your dad, maybe it's just because he doesn't let you get what you want at any time, some kids act that way.

+Quote Post
Colette
post Jul 8 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #3

Brigadier General

Member No.: 27,366

Are we talking about our dads or what?

My dad yells a lot, but he doesn't beat us or anything. He just plays World of Warcraft all day xD He's a good dad a vast majority of the time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kojirou
post Jul 8 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 36,919

Well, If we're talking about our own dads, then I'll just share my thoughts about mine.

Me and my dad, we are not really in good terms. Sure, we do talk, but only for important matters. We don't share stories, laugh together and stuff like that. I just don't feel comfortable when I'm around with my old man.

I don't know, maybe this is just a result of his being repulsive towards me when I was still a kid. He, like me today, was always away from our home because his work is 130 miles away. And during the times that he is home, he would just sit there, without talking to us. And if he does talk, it is often to command me to do something or to scold me. So since then, we've kinda developed a certain coldness to each other.

To sum it all up, I don't like him as a dad. And I have promised myself that when I get kids of my own, I won't be like him.

--------------------
IPB Image
Mogaki-tsuzukenakereba hajimaranai
If we don't continue to struggle, nothing will begin
Tsukiyabure tobira no mukou e
So break through, beyond the door

+Quote Post
BloodLust Wolf
post Jul 8 2006, 09:29 AM
Post #5

Citizen

QUOTE(kittygirl @ Jul 8 2006, 08:51 AM) [snapback]419766[/snapback]

What are you trying to talk about? Fullmetal Alchemist daddies? If that's so, then it belongs in the Fullmetal Alchemist anime section.

If you're talking about real life, I love my dad. He's very nice...but you know...parents can be the coolest ones on earth...then...they show their bad side...yeah... blink.gif

I'm not sure what you are talking about because you are talking about Fullmetal Alchemist yet it is in Open Chat. Then again my brain is dead in the morning.

OH! I see! You just confused me because you just like to compare yourself to Ed and Al! Please, use this world for examples or you will puzzle people. And people will not take you seriously. And don't hate your dad, maybe it's just because he doesn't let you get what you want at any time, some kids act that way.

Hell yeah my mom is awsome she acts 18 but protective if she a Betty Croker mom shes the future generation. Trust me I HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON TO HATE MY REAL FATHER. NUMBER ONE HE BEAT THE THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE(I have the scar to prove it.)AND HE LIED TO ME BIG TIME.My sister Lustergirl1661 is lucky she wasn't touched. sorry I gotta go

--------------------

BloodLust Wolf

+Quote Post
Migchao
post Jul 8 2006, 09:38 AM
Post #6

NUMBER ONE HE BEAT THE THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE!

Was it as discipline? If so, maybe your sister could behave better than you, but if you were singled out, I think that it is a problem. Or maybe he was like, "I cannot hit a girl no matter what" and would scold her instead of hit her, but if you are a girl, then maybe that is not it. Or maybe he was just easy on her? Or...I dunno.

AND HE LIED TO ME BIG TIME!

Yeah, that does suck big time. Maybe you two can talk it over with each other.

My mother and her elder sister did not talk after 17 years and yet last year they went to Quisqueya's wedding together. My mom started to cry when she saw her big sister cuz she missed her.

Justsaw your profile so you are a girl. Not the 'I cannot hit a girl no matter what" option.

+Quote Post
Bolt
post Jul 8 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 18,045

well if we'r talking about are real dads then I'd have to say I hate mine! mad.gif

When I was young my mom got really sick and she died, leaving me and my little brother to be cared for by my dad. After that my dad left us and went to live with some women that he was aparently having an affair with. Me and my brother were sent to live with our grandparents who didn't really care to much about us ethier. After about 10 years my dad came back. He had broke up with the women he was living with and needed a place to stay. So my grandmother told him he could live with us until he got back on his feet. I plain hated him for leaving us, but my little brother was excited to see him after so many years. He stayed with us for a couple years, me completely ironging him while my little brother would try to become friends with him, then when he finally left he took all our grandparents money and even the money me and my borther were saving!

It's a long story, but hopefully most of you can see why I hate him!

--------------------
Come dear, we're going to dance tonight,
Let your screams echo, send fright.
Wait for this to end and something worse to begin.
Your tears are making me simle.
Your beauty fills me with sorrow.
Painting the dance floor with your blood.
It seems our love was a dud.
Come dear, we're going to dance tonight,
Please won't someone turn out the light?
Sweet sounds of tears falling.
Slipping in...

"If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature."
"Bolt: Do people hate me because I want to destory them?
Kitty: No... they hate you because you throw chewed up jellly beans at them!"

+Quote Post
BloodLust Wolf
post Jul 8 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #8

Citizen

QUOTE(kittygirl @ Jul 8 2006, 09:38 AM) [snapback]419785[/snapback]

NUMBER ONE HE BEAT THE THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE!

Was it as discipline? If so, maybe your sister could behave better than you, but if you were singled out, I think that it is a problem. Or maybe he was like, "I cannot hit a girl no matter what" and would scold her instead of hit her, but if you are a girl, then maybe that is not it. Or maybe he was just easy on her? Or...I dunno.

AND HE LIED TO ME BIG TIME!

Yeah, that does suck big time. Maybe you two can talk it over with each other.

My mother and her elder sister did not talk after 17 years and yet last year they went to Quisqueya's wedding together. My mom started to cry when she saw her big sister cuz she missed her.

Justsaw your profile so you are a girl. Not the 'I cannot hit a girl no matter what" option.

Sorry I had to go do something for my grandmother shes cool to. OK It was not of discipline it was anger and drugs. My grandmother said that I used to be terrified of men until Brain (stepfather) came into my life. It all went good until I found out. Now I'm slowly being rejected.

--------------------

BloodLust Wolf

+Quote Post
Sharingan Serpen...
post Jul 8 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #9

Brigadier General

Member No.: 31,168

I don't really know, cause I don't know anything about him, even though he lives in the same house as me...So I don't know anything not even his job...just the man that lives in my house...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Migchao
post Jul 8 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #10

Sorry I had to go do something for my grandmother shes cool to. OK It was not of discipline it was anger and drugs. My grandmother said that I used to be terrified of men until Brain (stepfather) came into my life. It all went good until I found out. Now I'm slowly being rejected.

Oh my goodness...but wouldn't he have hurt your sister too? How would he hurt you?

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 8 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #11

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Jul 8 2006, 10:52 PM) [snapback]419822[/snapback]

I don't really know, cause I don't know anything about him, even though he lives in the same house as me...So I don't know anything not even his job...just the man that lives in my house...

Asking him what he does hasn't ever occured to you has it?

I haven't seen my dad since I was 4. Appently he was ok but could have a temper at times. I really don't care and have no plans to meet him or anything.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Galorfilinde
post Jul 8 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #12

Alchemists

Member No.: 31,934

I used to live with my dad (my parents are divorced), and it was okay for a time. But I really started to feel lonely and unhappy for several reasons. It me so unhappy that I ran away.
After that, he started stalking me, a side of him I hadn't seen before. He went so far that I'm scared of him now. He sent me e-mails that made me cry. He wrote letters that even made my mom cry. He threatened me to come to my house when my mom wasn't there, or to come to the horse riding school where I went to once in every two weeks. He's never really done it, but he really did freak me out. I didn't want to go horseback riding anymore, afraid that he would be there.
Finally, after half a year, I didn't hear anything from him anymore. So I'm okay now, but I never want to see him again, and never want to hear his voice again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sweety_pie
post Jul 8 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #13

Major General

Member No.: 35,070

I haven't seen my birth father since I was about 6.My Mom divorced him.I haven't seen him since they divorced, and I haven't talked to him for over 4 years.Then two years after she divorced my birth father my Mom remarried my stepfather.
I really don't like either of them.

--------------------

Thank you so much Milky for the Siggie. You are the awesomest!

+Quote Post
Migchao
post Jul 8 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #14

Am I the only one who does love my dad?

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 8 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #15

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE(BloodLust Wolf @ Jul 8 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]419765[/snapback]

In FMA Ed really hates his father because he left them all. I hate mine for that same reson and much more.
Ed an Al are lucky copared to me. I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS

I don't remember Ed and Al choosing for Hoho to leave. No one choose their parental situation.

Am I the only one who does love my dad?

Does it matter? I think Greeny loves her dad even if she doesn't know him...
The thing is people aren't going to post saying they like their dad becasue it's not intresting. We're going to hear a bunch of people comlaining for either legitimet reason or retarded reasons. I bet only 1 in 15 posts will have posotive messages about their dads.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 06:40 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css