HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Message From Each Of The Cast, After the last recording...
Sycia
post Oct 7 2004, 12:59 AM
Post #1

Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison

Group: Members
Member No.: 851

Unlike the one that was posted up before, this one includes each cast's full message.

It's pretty long and I've got no time to translate it at the moment (sorry, got work), so I'm leaving it to anyone else to do it. Sorry. >_<;;;

Who's in there:

The seiyuus of...

Ed,
Aru,
Winry,
Roy,
Riza,
Izumi,
Shigu (???),
Envy (Waaaaai~),
Gluttony,
Wrath,
Sheska,
Lyra / Dante,
Rose,
Archer

Link to article. Here

EDIT
Oh forget it. I translated everything. lol. Just scroll down.

--------------------
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>いずみ 「生きていれば、いつか命は尽きて、肉体は土に還り、
その上で草花を咲かせる。魂は想いと言う糧となり、人々の
心に生き続ける。世のあらゆる物は流れ、循環している。」
</span>

- Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 7 2004, 03:22 AM
Post #2

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

...my urge to be able to understand Japanese has never been greater.

biggrin.gif;; Please, somebody have a heart: translations??

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Torx
post Oct 7 2004, 06:47 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 682

Let's just wait for someone to translate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Oct 7 2004, 07:30 AM
Post #4

Okay, since someone wants to see, I translated Paku Romi's and Kugimiya Rie's parts... Bear in mind I had to edit the messages a little cos they just sound plain weird if I do direct translation...

============================

Paku Romi (Edward Elric)

"I still feel a little like I haven't gone through the last episode of Hagaren... but this past 1 year has been filled with new experiences, and I learnt a tremendous lot from this project. All the people who got together to make Hagaren have been working so hard, and it's great to know this anime has touched people's hearts. (We) hope to work on the movie with this inspiration, and will strive to make it better! Don't forget to catch the movie next year!"

Kugimiya Rie (Alphonse Elric)

"I was thinking (sighing) to myself last night, "Ah... it'll be over tomorrow..." but I was glad that this recording went smoothly. For the past year, things have been hard on the Elric brothers, but they've pulled through, taking it one step at a time. They are sort of role models to how one should live life. For now, the story will be continued in the movie, and still doesn't feel like an 'end', but I'll work just as hard as Aru (on the movie)."

==========================

Sorry, I don't have time to do the others right now... (need to work on something -_-;) but I'll get it done over the weekend if no one else does~

--------------------
</span>

+Quote Post
Torx
post Oct 7 2004, 07:38 AM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 682

Dude, you rule.

+Quote Post
Pixeldot
post Oct 7 2004, 07:58 AM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 449

Wow awesome!

Babelfish is kinda failing for this job... =/ Its up to you to get the message to us xD

+Quote Post
Lust
post Oct 7 2004, 07:59 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 975

Thats so cool. I really want to read Lyra / Dante' ...

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Oct 7 2004, 08:07 AM
Post #8

Part 2~

===============================

Toyoguchi Megumi (Winry Lockbell)

"Right through to the end, it didn't feel like Winry had changed much; even with Ed gone, Aru turned 10 years old, and everything else happening around... But I was glad she stayed the same; always looking after those 2~ To me, even with Ed not around, the story isn't at its end! There's still the movie, so I'm taking this as a short break."

Ookawa Toru (Roy Mustang)

"A year has passed for this deep production, and I think I've learnt some lessons from it. I'm just so happy to be part of this team, with such wonderful staff and cast members. Hagaren will keep changing as it goes on. I was quite pleased that the final episode was done in SF too. This isn't the end, and I will value the experiences that came with this production."

Neya Michiko (Riza Hawkeye)

"I'm quite thankful for the chance to play such a cool character. I was quite nervous about getting the right feel and emotion for the last part, when Riza went 'Roy', not the usual 'Taisa'. I was wondering what would happen to the 2 of them after getting that part done, but I'm glad to know they're both alive. Truth to tell, I was thinking about what the new characters that came in the last episode would do to the story, but since it ended lightly, I thought it rather good." Sycia's note: What new characters????

Tsuda Shoko (Izumi)

"This character's my baby! To have been able to come here and do this... I'm not even the main star, but I was right about to cry (nervous laugh). Since Izumi's now taken charge of Aru, she'll be training him for the next half a year (for what takes place in the movie). I'll work hard to train, sternly yet gently!" Sycia's note: At this point I'm not sure if she's talking about herself, or her character Izumi.

==================================

--------------------
</span>

+Quote Post
clara
post Oct 7 2004, 08:28 AM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 953

eeeeeeeee
thx for the translation =)

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image SMiLE S2 <3

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 7 2004, 08:31 AM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

*__* You're my hero~!! Thank you for the translations! *__*

Hmmmm... Yeah... about those new characters... What did she mean? blink.gif (.........) <-- thoughts at this moment.

Maybe she meant the new Al and Rose's baby...? I don't think so, but I can't think of anyone else at the moment. -__-

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Oct 7 2004, 08:38 AM
Post #11

Part 3, *pants*

================================

Ebara Masashi (Hohenheim Elric)

"I was a little worried about this seemingly complicated production, but it seems like I was nervous for nothing. Rather, I was moved... Eh? About Hohenheim? Hmm... he was a difficult character to play... But I did him as a figure who would sacrifice himself for love. If I'm called up to do the movie, I'll to do my homework (research) and do him again."

Sasaki Seiji (Shigu)

"I play the silent husband of a talkative wife. I still think he's a rather nice character, and am quite envious of the trust and relationship between those 2. It would be great if he could keep on watching over her. It means everything to him just to be beside Izumi. Thank you for your support!"

Yamaguchi Mayumi (Envy) <-- ^____^

"Hmmm... I get the feeling I'm hated by the viewers.... *Laughter from the rest of the cast*. But that is proof that I played my part well. I'm not exactly evil at heart, so it was a challenging role. I had to think 'What does it mean to be... bad?' to be able to play Envy. I was sorta hoping the final episode would set everything to a basic... end, but it's to be finished with the movie, as it turned out. Hehe, if Envy changes forms, I wouldn't be playing... *bitter laugh*"

Takato Yasuhiro (Gluttony)

"Thanks for everything for this 1 year!!! Ate right till the end, and everything was delicious! (my) stomach still isn't full just yet, so I'll settle for stuff in the movie! Well... that didn't really sound like Gluttony, but being disgusting, being able to watch other characters (being played) from morning, and being laughed at by everyone... it was so fun! If I get the chance, I'd love to continue playing 'Glot-chan'. Once again, thank you!"

Mizuki Nana (Wrath)

"I had played a different character in the Hagaren game, and it was from then that I fell in love with Hagaren *small laugh*. I had wanted to get involved in the anime itself, so was thrilled when I got called up to enter the series halfway through. And since it was my first time playing a boy-character, it was quite a good learning experience. Aru's final narration bit in the last episode left quite an impression on me. It's as if he's saying 'you guys should strive just as hard...' to the viewers."

====================================

--------------------
</span>

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 7 2004, 08:46 AM
Post #12

Moderator Emeritus

Oh this sucks. Reading them all one after another makes me sad... I don't want to be sad, but all these messages... Movie, movie, movie, movie, manga, movie, manga - still have those two to hang onto!

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Oct 7 2004, 09:05 AM
Post #13

Part 4, FINALLY.... the end~

============================

Wakabayashi Naomi (Sheska)

I'm quite happy Sheska got to appear quite a lot in the anime. She even got that scene of writing a letter in the last episode! Aru's last words in the episode... they were just so nice. Looking to the future, and a big conclusion was reached. Even now, I'm just waiting for everything to be continued in the movie. Everyone, thanks for all the hard work this 1 year!"

Kakazu Yumi (Lyra/ Dante)

Went I first came, I never expected the story to develop to this point. She (Dante) may have had big ambitions, but her body was disintegrating at the very end *laughs*. Of all the characters, it was a little lonely to play Lyra/ Dante because she was denied her. It was difficult to play her to the end *bitter laugh*. She may have been devoured by Gluttony, but if given the chance, I would definitely take part in this project again." Sycia's note: I don't think she knows for sure Dante was eaten by Gluttony or not. The seiyuus themselves don't seem too sure of what the anime ended with either.

Kuwashima Houka (Rose)

"Even though Rose is a minor character, I got called up again *laughs*. Playing her at the end, I was worried about if she was going to die, but since she made it through, I'm relieved. For Rose, there don't seem to be much good memories though... Oh. There's the baby... But at the very end, she was accepted by Winry and the rest like part of the family! That was a pleasant surprise."

Hayami Shou (Archer)

"My nephew is actually a fan of the series. And when he knew I was part of the cast, he was thrilled *laughs*. This anime itself is so touching, and at the end, to be left out of the swirl of emotions, it did feel a little lonely, but wonderful nonetheless. Erm, Archer died today... so I'm not going to be in the movie. This is the end for me *laugh*. But, it was a good end..."

================================

Okay. Done. *Flops over and x_Xs*

Omakase Shimasu : : ) It's just the casts' thoughts. Nothing official.

--------------------
</span>

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Oct 7 2004, 09:18 PM
Post #14

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

aaaaw... makes me wanna cry...

hmm.. new characters... did michiko neya just gave us a hint on the movie? or was that just a mistake on her part (i think she was referring to the roze and her baby or something since she (hawkeye) wasn't there when they were introduced (1st ep)...

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
flyingwind
post Oct 7 2004, 10:25 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 711

I think she's talking about the people with Hohenheim ... the Thule society

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 04:23 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css