Reply to this topicStart new topic
Prince Of Tennis
Kihaku
post Mar 1 2005, 03:13 AM
Post #46

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,360

Depends on the kids wink.gif I used to be stronger than my younger brother for a LONG time... (I still beat him in arm wrestling).... even though I would have expected the opposite..
Still PoT is a little too extreme laugh.gif

Yeah... I was also surprised about how much Ryouma eats... He doesn't look it... Maybe it will have an effect later...

ooh.. you're not much of a fan of Sakuno now either? See? What is it what makes her more annoying in your opinion? The fact that she has a bigger part? Her constant "Ryouma-kun" whining?

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Mar 1 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #47

Brigadier General

Member No.: 3,780

Well that I have had a look of how she is in the Anime , now I just think she's an annoying brat. Well it's the fact that she has a bigger part when she really shouldn't and her constant "Ryoma-kun" whining girl needs to tell herself there are other things in life besides Ryoma. So both XD I still like SakunoxRyoma but not anime wise they shouldn't get togerther in the anime big no-no. Well the thing is my nephew is a lot smaller than me is only 3! Yup, Pot is a little too extreme but hey it's the anime world.

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Mar 2 2005, 07:06 AM
Post #48

Brigadier General

Heh, remember that in PoT when the play tennis they go into the "alternate reality" tongue.gif
But noo... I don't believe a three-year-old can be stronger than you. *shakes head*.
You're joking. tongue.gif

Not a Sakuno/Ryouma fan animewise then? *starts cheering* You will be a MomoxRyouma fan then.. right? Right? *shiny eyes*
Yeah... it's funny though.. I haven't really read much of the manga, but I think in the anime Sakuno's crush is more obvious there than in the manga... and that too gets more screen time. Also I think Ryouma is meaner to her(maybe not on purpose).. but I don't know.. Unfortunately in the anime it makes her seem even more pathetic (please get a life girl, don't waste it whining after Ryouma) and when they show her playing tennis... *sighs* . I doubt Ryouma would be interested in anyone who can't play decent tennis tongue.gif

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Mar 3 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #49

Brigadier General

laugh.gif Yes, I'm just joking but ummm my nephew seriously beats me up XD ahaha

A momoxryoma fan mmmm I don't know maybe but I've never been a yaoi before. Sakuno crush in the manga is not as obivous in the anime I agree totally with that. I think she actually has a life in the manga her day routine isn't stalk Ryoma and make him lunch sleep.gif

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Mar 4 2005, 09:18 AM
Post #50

Brigadier General

Be careful of your nephew... tongue.gif Seriously, I wish I had a cute little nephew too.. biggrin.gif

How much have you read of the manga? I've read very little, but I suppose Sakuno does seem a little more likable.. I guess the anime almost destroys the idea of Ryouma/Sakuno and forces to pair him with other characters, who he actually talks to and has a connection with (like Momo for example. *holds up banner*).
Also apparently Ryouma didn't think that his "date"with Sakuno was any of that sort, but playing tennis with Tezuka was "something like that". tongue.gif I guess she's pretty much air to him. It's kind of said, but Sakuno could leave the stalking to Tomoka. She´s much better and funnier at it. smile.gif

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Mar 9 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #51

Brigadier General

laugh.gif I haven't read much of the manga about 50 chapters because that's how much at the moment is out and viz is behind too. Sakuno is more likeable in the manga for me , she still likes Ryoma but you really don't see much of her except for the first few chapters and from then on you see glimpses. Sakuno is really just air to Ryoma he couldn't even recall her name laugh.gif I agree Tomoka is better at stalking she makes it seem fun XD Maybe Sakuno would get over Ryoma if she drank some of Inui's special drink.

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Mar 10 2005, 12:41 AM
Post #52

Brigadier General

Yeah, well that's how it is for manga that appears in Shonen Jump... it takes ages for them to come out as singular books tongue.gif.
50 chapters... Hm.. I've read just the first 4 volumes..
Uptill now I've liked the anime more tongue.gif I kind of like those wierd fillers too.
Sakuno didn't bother me that much in the manga, but I haven't seen much of her...
Inui's juice? laugh.gif Could he make something that would turn Sakuno into someone likeable? How I wish...
Yeah, Tomoka does make stalking seem fun. laugh.gif
She'll prob. turn into something like Shiba when she's older..

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Mar 13 2005, 09:18 AM
Post #53

Brigadier General

Well VIZ takes forever to edit their graphic novels it will be awhile before I'll read more manga. Yes the weird fillers are funny XD The date Ryoma had with Sakuno was so funny watching him reject her laugh.gif I'm being mean, really aren't I? XD laugh.gif Tomoka probably will her crush is funny she'll probably move onto someone else but for now she'll stalk Ryoma night and day! laugh.gif

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Mar 13 2005, 09:29 AM
Post #54

Brigadier General

The date was adorable! laugh.gif Ryouma didn't do anything before Momo told him to.
The date stalking was pretty interesting too.. Ryouma didn't seem to surprised that Momo was following him either tongue.gif yes.. other than a Ryouma/Sakuno ep.. it was more of a Momo/Ryouma ep. wink.gif *evil grin*
Yup, Tomoka will be a great reporter. She'll prob. find countless people to stalk tongue.gif
How far have you seen of the anime, btw????

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post May 7 2005, 12:08 PM
Post #55

Brigadier General

T_T Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted let's see if I can pick it up. XD I wished you had seen my Ponta sig! I haven't really seen a lot of the anime since my brother has banned me from downloading anymore PoT eps. sad.gif I've seen enough though, I really started to like Ryoma even though he is a cocky rookie and Fuji. Fuji scares me, sometimes. @_@ If Tomoka was a real person I'd ask her to scare people for me.

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post May 8 2005, 11:59 AM
Post #56

Brigadier General

Hiya! wink.gif The thread is back (for a while)
heh.. I'm getting totally obsessed with this series... I can't wait to watch more.. Stupid, stupid downloads...
Your brother banned you from watching PoT eps? Why on earth?????
My brother on the other hand is getting also pretty addicted to this series (maybe not as much as me, but enough). He's lucky to have the comp in his room.. he can watch the eps there in peace (my friend lent me the eps on CDs and they work up to 70 or so... the rest I have to download). He even watched episodes from the beginning (those he hadn't seen) and certain eps all over again. I like doing that too whilst waiting for the next. I'm up to ep 80 at the moment..
Ooh.. I really like Ryouma wink.gif. He's a cute little brat.
Fuji is the scariest character in that series in my opinion. One can't really know about him... that guy is unpredictable and can surprise with his certain comments....

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post May 8 2005, 02:10 PM
Post #57

Brigadier General

My downloading PoT was slowly down the internet and since we have two computer our internet is connected so he got pissed and banned me. See, older siblings are a pain sometimes. Awww, your so lucky. RAWR mad.gif j/k tongue.gif I wonder what's going to happen in the movie I heard that Ryoma other cousin comes in something? Ezchien Ryoga? Ryoma is a cute cocky brat and now I want to try ponta/Fanta. Fuji so scary especially how he smiles at the weirdest things and he can drink Inu's drink of DEATH!

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
xrninja
post May 8 2005, 02:15 PM
Post #58

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 8 2005, 02:10 PM)
Fuji so scary especially how he smiles at the weirdest things and he can drink Inu's drink of DEATH!
[snapback]168954[/snapback]

but even he fainted once. during bowling no oujisama, right? XD

wow, i'm pretty behind on tenipuri, since i'm only at 146 or 147 and a ton of new episodes were released recently. ohmy.gif

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post May 8 2005, 02:20 PM
Post #59

Brigadier General

QUOTE(xrninja @ May 8 2005, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 8 2005, 02:10 PM)
Fuji so scary especially how he smiles at the weirdest things and he can drink Inu's drink of DEATH!
[snapback]168954[/snapback]

but even he fainted once. during bowling no oujisama, right? XD

wow, i'm pretty behind on tenipuri, since i'm only at 146 or 147 and a ton of new episodes were released recently. ohmy.gif
[snapback]168960[/snapback]

Really? ohmy.gif OMFG. Even Fuji, I wouldn't want to drink it at all, I haven't go there yet. *sulks cause she's not allowed to download PoT* I'm so happy that other people besides me and Kihaku are posted in this thread.

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post May 11 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #60

Brigadier General

Coffee:
Oh.. how far did you get to see then???? I hope you see more.. it's so addicting..
yeah, the film.. something about Ryouma's brother, Ryouga Echizen, I heard.. I really want to see it despite that. tongue.gif

xrninja:
but.. there aren't that many subbed??? ooh.. I'll probably have time to catch up with them before all are subbed.. (I have a great need to know how it ends even though the manga does continue..)
Waah.. I haven't seen the double ep yet.. It was the first of the CDs that didn't work... I was so devastated. tongue.gif
Fuji faints? What? Which means.. despite everything he really is human? (I'm still open to possibilities though.. tongue.gif)
But... what does that make Inui then?

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 09:50 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css