Reply to this topicStart new topic
Yakitate! Japan, Go, bread!
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 4 2004, 06:25 AM
Post #31

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 330

@Rolfie: I should've known you were a fan, seeing you had Kazuma's avatar when I first "met" you. biggrin.gif I thought he was a girl at first though. @_@

@Blahblah: laugh.gif I liked it a lot - it's become an obsession. @_@ I keep close watch for both the manga scanlations and fansub episodes. Can't wait for updates. Besides, there's enough fanservice for everyone to go around. XD I never would've thought, though. Oh and not to mention Takehito Koyasu-sama does Kuroyanagi's voice~ *____* Suweet!!

@HELP ME: you could try Imageshack or Photobucket. Both work fine for me. smile.gif

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blahblah
post Nov 5 2004, 12:43 AM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 495

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 4 2004, 01:25 PM)
@Rolfie: I should've known you were a fan, seeing you had Kazuma's avatar when I first "met" you. biggrin.gif I thought he was a girl at first though. @_@

@Blahblah: laugh.gif I liked it a lot - it's become an obsession. @_@ I keep close watch for both the manga scanlations and fansub episodes. Can't wait for updates. Besides, there's enough fanservice for everyone to go around. XD I never would've thought, though. Oh and not to mention Takehito Koyasu-sama does Kuroyanagi's voice~ *____* Suweet!!

@HELP ME: you could try Imageshack or Photobucket. Both work fine for me. smile.gif

Thanks, Kuroyanagi and Pierrot are cool, Matsushiro too, also Kazuma, Tsukino, Kawachi....Basically everyone except for Yukino and St. Pierre Owner!

Thanks for giving me a site! IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 5 2004, 03:23 AM
Post #33

Moderator Emeritus

biggrin.gif No problem and I agree. Although I really liked St. Pierre Owner at the beginning. T__T Why, cruel mangaka of the world~? WHY~?

Btw, you're just the person I was looking for! smile.gif Would you like to start a forum about Yakitate!! Japan with me? Just a question, don't feel pressured or anything. I ust figured it'd be a nice idea what with the pace it's all going. biggrin.gif That and I haven't been able to find a decent English YJ site yet. Not to mention a forum.

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Blahblah
post Nov 5 2004, 03:49 PM
Post #34

Citizen

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 5 2004, 10:23 AM)
biggrin.gif No problem and I agree. Although I really liked St. Pierre Owner at the beginning. T__T Why, cruel mangaka of the world~? WHY~?

Btw, you're just the person I was looking for! smile.gif Would you like to start a forum about Yakitate!! Japan with me? Just a question, don't feel pressured or anything. I ust figured it'd be a nice idea what with the pace it's all going. biggrin.gif That and I haven't been able to find a decent English YJ site yet. Not to mention a forum.

Oooo, sure! Although, I don't know much about computers really ^^"
I first used a PC last year in september, first time ever, although I used a macintosh before that

But sure, a Yakitate forum would be really nice ^^

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 5 2004, 04:04 PM
Post #35

Moderator Emeritus

biggrin.gif Great! Great news! (I admit, I was kinda worried you would decline my offer ^ ^;;) And don't worry about the technical stuff. I'm sure we'll be able to work it all out in due time. Hopefully the manga/anime is popular enough to attract members though. ^ ^;;

Ahhh, I'll worry about that tomorrow. For now, I'm gonna go lie down and sleep. @__@ I am beat. Seriously.

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Blahblah
post Nov 6 2004, 07:34 AM
Post #36

Citizen

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 5 2004, 11:04 PM)
biggrin.gif Great! Great news! (I admit, I was kinda worried you would decline my offer ^ ^;;) And don't worry about the technical stuff. I'm sure we'll be able to work it all out in due time. Hopefully the manga/anime is popular enough to attract members though. ^ ^;;

Ahhh, I'll worry about that tomorrow. For now, I'm gonna go lie down and sleep. @__@ I am beat. Seriously.

Sleep well, I have to go take a test today called the SAT, it will decide my future basically XD, well, maybe it won't decide too much of it, but it will help..

BACK: I think I did pretty well ^^, yesterday I took a full length practice test of it and I got 1410, which is good I guess

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 8 2004, 08:46 AM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

1410 sounds more than fine to me. biggrin.gif Sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on, though. Here's a rose for all your efforts! @>-;--

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Blahblah
post Nov 8 2004, 04:01 PM
Post #38

Citizen

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 8 2004, 03:46 PM)
1410 sounds more than fine to me. biggrin.gif Sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on, though. Here's a rose for all your efforts! @>-;--

Thanks for the rose!

^__^

hm..how would we get the forum started? Also, maybe we could put yours and Chloe's fansites there as well? ^^

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Nov 8 2004, 05:16 PM
Post #39

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

Forum? Coool.. Invite me when its done! ^___^ Please? *bows down at your feat*

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 9 2004, 09:23 AM
Post #40

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(Blahblah @ Nov 8 2004, 11:01 PM)
Thanks for the rose!

^__^

hm..how would we get the forum started?  Also, maybe we could put yours and Chloe's fansites there as well? ^^

No problem! biggrin.gif

Hmmm, well first we need to come up with a suitable name for the forum, I think... I already found a site where we can make a forum - one just like this, if you don't mind that is. smile.gif I'll give you a link so you can see for yourself, OK? Click me!

Although there's one little problem here. I don't know if you need a site to be able to host the forum or not... o.o As you can see I don't know what I'm doing here, so any help is more than appreciated!

@Ailuro: Sure, the more the merrier! biggrin.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
ScaR
post Nov 9 2004, 02:26 PM
Post #41

Apprentice

Member No.: 137

do you know if there is any site (like this) about Yakitate!! Japan??
the show's awesome so I had to ask... tongue.gif

BTW if you don't know where to get it "Anime-Empire" is subbing... I dunno when it comes but i know that it is already 3 ep out...
and since the show isn't licenced... that i know of... Here is the link...

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Nov 9 2004, 04:54 PM
Post #42

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 9 2004, 08:23 AM)
Hmmm, well first we need to come up with a suitable name for the forum, I think... I already found a site where we can make a forum - one just like this, if you don't mind that is. smile.gif I'll give you a link so you can see for yourself, OK? Click me!

Although there's one little problem here. I don't know if you need a site to be able to host the forum or not... o.o As you can see I don't know what I'm doing here, so any help is more than appreciated!

Squee~ xD

I've made a forum before. Without a website. It just might be difficult for people to find it is all. So the best way to advertise it would be by mouth. You tell your friends then they tell their friends, etc. Or have people on other sites put a link to your forum on their website. Most forums are different.

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 10 2004, 07:02 AM
Post #43

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the info! biggrin.gif Wouldn't know what to do without you. Now I'm gonna rely on you to spread the word! X3

QUOTE(ScaR @ Nov 9 2004, 09:26 PM)
do you know if there is any site (like this) about Yakitate!! Japan??
the show's awesome so I had  to ask...  tongue.gif

biggrin.gif I know and so far I haven't been able to find anything Yakitate!! related except for episode reviews and info sites. (like ANNDatabase, AnimeNfo etc)

That's why I'm trying to start a forum in the hopes it becomes more popular since I wouldn't know anything about making my own site. ^ ^;;

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Nov 10 2004, 03:42 PM
Post #44

Guests

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 9 2004, 09:23 AM)
Thanks for the rose!

^__^

hm..how would we get the forum started? Also, maybe we could put yours and Chloe's fansites there as well? ^^

No problem! biggrin.gif

Although I don't know how to make a website, we could have the site with things and have the forum as an area they can access? similar to this websites structure I guess?

+Quote Post
Blahblah
post Nov 10 2004, 03:43 PM
Post #45

Citizen

QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 10 2004, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 9 2004, 09:23 AM)
Thanks for the rose!

^__^

No problem! biggrin.gif

Although I don't know how to make a website, we could have the site with things and have the forum as an area they can access? similar to this websites structure I guess?

Ack, I wasn't logged in to the forums for some reason X__X

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 09:54 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css