Camilla, Can Some One Tell Me How To Beat Her
Sonae
post Jul 13 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,166

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jun 30 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]418593[/snapback]

Yeah, she wasn't much of a challenge. The challenge is finding all of the images! (I found all the movies)

I have all the images but one cause I couldn't go back and get it

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig made by Malik_AmberAlchemist
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 13 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 34,479

That's what I'm trying to do...complete the game 100% happy.gif I'll do it eventually.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sonae
post Jul 14 2006, 06:34 AM
Post #18

Apprentice

What images are you missing

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 14 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Sonae @ Jul 14 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]421713[/snapback]

Actually I'm missing 9 images.....and I'm missing 3 movies! I didn't know I was missing movies! dry.gif

Movies:

Graphics:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sonae
post Jul 15 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #20

Apprentice

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 14 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]421873[/snapback]

Actually I'm missing 9 images.....and I'm missing 3 movies! I didn't know I was missing movies! dry.gif

Movies:

Graphics:

Movie 7:In stage three, before you fight the masked, white tiger chimera go down the stairs farthest from the save point run down the stairs cause an ape chimera will jump down and attack you. Run past it and by the entrance for the tunnel under the bridge. It's on the side where the chimera attacked you.

Movie 8:In stage four, at the drawbridge where you find Guy With Crank there is two turns, when you get there turn left.

Movie 15:In stage eight, in tower 4F area, the two or three doors you see, take left.

Graphic 10:In stage three, where you fix the pipe just before go in (if you turn left to get, like me) go across and fight off the chimeras (benifits, 1:get the graphic, 2: good escape route if you have no elixers left) (2 might not benifit (it's been a while since I've been in that area I can't remember if the chimeras respawn).

Graphic 11:In stage three, before you go to the watseland, go to the wall close to the exit and serch it, you should find it along that wall.

Graphic 19:In stage four, in the trainyard, I had a little trouble with this one too, it's in the second farthest train from the save point, just look for the open area.

Graphic 23: In stage five, in the garden where the U shaped turn with the giant crab at the end, where you can see it turn around and there is a little area there and that's where the graphic in.

Graphic 35:In stage six, 3F (east) (bottom) when you first enter turn right.

Graphic 40:In stage six, just before you fight the bird chimera, it's either around the stairs or in Nemda's office.

Graphic 53:See Movie 15 (It's in the exact same room).

Graphic 54:See Movie 15.

Graphic 55:See Movie 15.

There ya go but I have one question of my own, did you ever beat Roy or Armstrong (I want to know who is easier to beat cause that's what I've been on in the game). If you have can you tell me how to beat them and an extra little feeder on that fight (I fought them about 10-15 times and lost all of them) I was fighting Armstrong I picked up Double Elixer(S) during the battle!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 15 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Sonae @ Jul 15 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]422271[/snapback]

Movies:

Graphics:

Movie 7:In stage three, before you fight the masked, white tiger chimera go down the stairs farthest from the save point run down the stairs cause an ape chimera will jump down and attack you. Run past it and by the entrance for the tunnel under the bridge. It's on the side where the chimera attacked you.

Movie 8:In stage four, at the drawbridge where you find Guy With Crank there is two turns, when you get there turn left.

Movie 15:In stage eight, in tower 4F area, the two or three doors you see, take left.

Graphic 10:In stage three, where you fix the pipe just before go in (if you turn left to get, like me) go across and fight off the chimeras (benifits, 1:get the graphic, 2: good escape route if you have no elixers left) (2 might not benifit (it's been a while since I've been in that area I can't remember if the chimeras respawn).

Graphic 11:In stage three, before you go to the watseland, go to the wall close to the exit and serch it, you should find it along that wall.

Graphic 19:In stage four, in the trainyard, I had a little trouble with this one too, it's in the second farthest train from the save point, just look for the open area.

Graphic 23: In stage five, in the garden where the U shaped turn with the giant crab at the end, where you can see it turn around and there is a little area there and that's where the graphic in.

Graphic 40:In stage six, just before you fight the bird chimera, it's either around the stairs or in Nemda's office.

There ya go but I have one question of my own, did you ever beat Roy or Armstrong (I want to know who is easier to beat cause that's what I've been on in the game). If you have can you tell me how to beat them and an extra little feeder on that fight (I fought them about 10-15 times and lost all of them) I was fighting Armstrong I picked up Double Elixer(S) during the battle!!!

Oh wow! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Oh and about Roy and Armstrong........well you need alot of metal Reloaders. Even though the rockets only have 1 point of damage, most (if not all) of your attacks will. Oh and before the match you want to equip Magic Caps to Ed and Al. Don't use any of you Elixirs on Al because you can always just bring him back to life. And Roy is probably easier to beat, so it would be better if you killed off Armstrong first. And when you do pick up the item he drops called Demon Fist. And for Roy, ever time he says "Stand Back" actually stand back cause he does a pretty strong attack. And using Al for defense would help alot. Cause once he is defending you, it's easier to use his tackles and stuff. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sonae
post Jul 16 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #22

Apprentice

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 16 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]422277[/snapback]

QUOTE(Sonae @ Jul 15 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]422271[/snapback]

Movies:

Graphics:

Oh wow! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Oh and about Roy and Armstrong........well you need alot of metal Reloaders. Even though the rockets only have 1 point of damage, most (if not all) of your attacks will. Oh and before the match you want to equip Magic Caps to Ed and Al. Don't use any of you Elixirs on Al because you can always just bring him back to life. And Roy is probably easier to beat, so it would be better if you killed off Armstrong first. And when you do pick up the item he drops called Demon Fist. And for Roy, ever time he says "Stand Back" actually stand back cause he does a pretty strong attack. And using Al for defense would help alot. Cause once he is defending you, it's easier to use his tackles and stuff. happy.gif

Thank you

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 19 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #23

State Alchemist (Major)

No problem! I'm glad that I could help! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 04:06 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css