HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Partial Birth Abortion Ban, Tangent of the abortion thread, after it was closed for failure of coh
Thievesvinegar
post May 14 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 354

Blame the pre-teens.

I haven't been keeping track of the entire abortion thead, so I don't know if types of abortions were mentioned, this thread is about one particualr method conservatives managed to ban through legislation, only becuase they're ignorant, self-rightous, ego-inflated bigots.The ones who fought for this ban, in particular.

Partial birth abortion is administed in the third trimester of the pregnancy, I think, where the fetus is pretty far developed. The doctor delivers the fetus/baby partway, untill only the head is left in the womb, take am instument, reaches in, puctures the head of the fetus/baby, drain the brain, and delievers the now-dead baby. Brutal no? At first glance, this type of abortion should be banned beucase of brutality, but did these polititions know how or more importantly why this is done? Like these politicians had the experience and knoweldge of doctors to be making such decisions.

Initially this procedure is done when there is something wrong with the fetus/baby (a condition I don't remember the name to) or with the mother, and their lives are in danger. The mother' or the baby/fetus will be compromised. It's a last minute, desperate procedure, which is dangerous to administer itself becuase it's so late in the pregnancy. The decision essentially comes down to who gets to live, and politicians don't have the right to decide that.

--------------------

Member of G.O.O.P.

10,000 roman lions can't be wrong! Bring back the Circus Maximus!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 07:18 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css