HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Which Shows Ed And Al's Brotherly Love Better? Manga Or Anime?
Automne
post Apr 28 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,171

Hum, I didn't really want to give my opinion because I was afraid this thread would turn into a wank. smile.gif

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chibka
post Apr 28 2006, 07:07 AM
Post #17

Alchemists

From: Safe in my room and online... BOO! J/k, I'm behind you!
Member No.: 32,480

Um... wank? What does that mean?

+Quote Post
N. Havoc J.
post Apr 28 2006, 07:22 AM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 35,009

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 28 2006, 05:59 AM) [snapback]387185[/snapback]

Well, to say the thruth, I never took the time to enjoy the manga, and I just read it for pure curiosity, simply because I don't feel the same connection with the characters like I do with those in the anime. Now, about the brothers' connection, yes, it is here in the manga also, I can't deny it, but there is a little something missing to me, and this thing is in the anime, which makes it more developped.

So I guess it depends on the person, that's all. The connection we feel towards the characters is important too; IMO.
And what is this thing you are talking about?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 28 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #19

QUOTE(Chibka Posted Today @ 07:07 AM)

Ah, sorry for the confusion, wank = heated argument

QUOTE(N. Havoc J. Posted Today @ 07:22 AM)
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 28 2006 @ 05:59 AM)
Well, to say the thruth, I never took the time to enjoy the manga, and I just read it for pure curiosity, simply because I don't feel the same connection with the characters like I do with those in the anime. Now, about the brothers' connection, yes, it is here in the manga also, I can't deny it, but there is a little something missing to me, and this thing is in the anime, which makes it more developped.

So I guess it depends on the person, that's all. The connection we feel towards the characters is important too; IMO.

Kinda hard to explain, and I can't really put a finger on it, but I know it makes the connection seems stronger to me. I guess this is certainly the way they interact with each other.

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
N. Havoc J.
post Apr 28 2006, 08:36 AM
Post #20

Citizen

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 28 2006, 06:47 AM) [snapback]387208[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chibka Posted Today @ 07:07 AM)

Ah, sorry for the confusion, wank = heated argument

QUOTE(N. Havoc J. Posted Today @ 07:22 AM)
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 28 2006 @ 05:59 AM)

Kinda hard to explain, and I can't really put a finger on it, but I know it makes the connection seems stronger to me. I guess this is certainly the way they interact with each other.
...DON'T BE LAZY COME ON!!! YOU HAVE A POINT TO PROVE THEN DO IT NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
RizaXRoy
post Apr 28 2006, 09:02 AM
Post #21

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,163

Absolutely manga!

--------------------

Sig by Nil-Chan,thanks to awesome Nil-Chan..!
Roy and Riza-the best pairing..Hope there will be more and more roiai moments in the manga.

My Royai AMV.Hope you enjoy it!

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 28 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #22

Aha... (I feel like Popo is gonna kill you for these capital letters) The problem is...I'm not being lazy, and I don't think my point is hard to prove at all. Believe it or not, the anime can easily appear superior to the manga to some. This is all about personal tastes. I just have the feeling that, in the anime, Ed and Al have a deeper bond, and that's shown pretty well with the way they interact with each other, and the way they talk about each other too. 'Tis all.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
N. Havoc J.
post Apr 28 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #23

Citizen

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 28 2006, 08:15 AM) [snapback]387242[/snapback]

Aha... (I feel like Popo is gonna kill you for these capital letters) The problem is...I'm not being lazy, and I don't think my point is hard to prove at all. Believe it or not, the anime can easily appear superior to the manga to some. This is all about personal tastes. I just have the feeling that, in the anime, Ed and Al have a deeper bond, and that's shown pretty well with the way they interact with each other, and the way they talk about each other too. 'Tis all.

At least give a example or two.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 28 2006, 09:45 AM
Post #24

I won't, just because this is obvious you're convinced everything in the manga is better and that everyone should have the same opinion as you. I won't give any example, because there are others, and I don't mean only those who prefer the anime, who understood my point, and I think I explained it well enough. If you're not convinced, it has nothing to do with me. Here.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Silent Whisper
post Apr 28 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 34,787

I agree with her. I Just feel that in the Anime that they have more then in the Manga. Its just a feeling that i have. Like you can actualy feel the love between them. Its weird. huh.gif

--------------------

THE NIGHT WILL FALL AND SO WILL YOU
THE MOON RETURNS THE LIFE RENEW.

+Quote Post
N. Havoc J.
post Apr 28 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #26

Citizen

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 28 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]387267[/snapback]

I won't, just because this is obvious you're convinced everything in the manga is better and that everyone should have the same opinion as you. I won't give any example, because there are others, and I don't mean only those who prefer the anime, who understood my point, and I think I explained it well enough. If you're not convinced, it has nothing to do with me. Here.
That not what I'm trying to say at all I just wanted a example. I gave one that reminded me of the relationship I have with my brother.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Apr 28 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #27

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

QUOTE(Chibka @ Apr 28 2006, 06:37 AM) [snapback]387177[/snapback]

The manga is the original. It's going too be more in-depth than the anime. Both represent it well, but the manga does better than the anime. That's my reason.

That dosen't necessarily mean anything. For Utena, the manga is the original, and most fans agree the anime is better. The anime digs so much more in depth that it's often regarded as the default canon. (I like having a fandom that dosen't have mangaverse elitist biotches.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Colette
post Apr 28 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #28

Brigadier General

Member No.: 27,366

Manga. Because Ed actually listens to Al in the manga.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nil-chan
post Apr 28 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 34,017

^^ Yeah. In the manga, it seems like you get to see the brothers more at their best and see them interact more. (Partially since the manga is longer). I think you get to see them more at their best in the manga, so yeah, that's my answer.

--------------------

||-------------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [royai] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------------||

+Quote Post
FmaRulz111
post Nov 1 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 54,322

I'm going with the anime because their relationship in the anime seems more powerful than there relationship in the manga.

That's my reason. smile.gif

--------------------

EDXAL SHIPPER!

I"M AN EDXAL FAN. DEAL WITH IT.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 01:10 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css