HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Edwin Or Royai?, Which couple do you like better?
Rating 5 V
EdxWin or RoyxRiza? And, tell us why!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 393
Guests cannot vote 
Guest_~Dark Flames~_*
post Apr 1 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #271

Guests

I voted for Royai...I also love EdWin but the relationship between Roy and Riza just seemed to keep me on the hook more. EdWin is the main couple and was clearly demonstrated so that I knew they would likely work out well (at least in Brotherhood) but I couldn't be so sure about Royai, whose relationship was more ambiguous and more teased rather than shown. I just loved that suspense smile.gif. In both pairings the male and female characters supported each other and had touching moments but I just find that EdWin lacked that sense of maturity and duty I enjoyed so much in Royai, which shouldn't be held against them since they are both so young and not in the same situation as Royai but it's just my personal preference. Also, I find Royai's subtly implied yet clearly visible relationship very fascinating. You just have to admire their unconditional devotion and trust towards each other.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sakuyahanabi
post May 8 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #272

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 73,547

Alright, this thread is old, but I just had to comment;
I really don't think you can compare these two pairings, and there is no "one is better than the other" because the difference between them is just too big.
Ed and Winry: young teenagers, just starting to realise their feelings for each other.
Roy and Riza: grown up adults, with a lot more life experience and confidence.

I love both pairings to death, but voted EdWin, simply because I predicted that Royai would win by a long shot on this forum (Royai seems way more popular than EdWin on here, however in general, I think the pairings are equally popular...? At least that's what I would like to think tongue.gif

Royai has no haters at all, and yet it's supposedly more popular than the both hated and loved EdWin? I don't know, it just doesn't seem fair at all, so please tell me I'm wrong about that xD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 03:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css