HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Song Hunting, Looking for a song? CLICK ME!
Tombow
post Jun 3 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #346

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Seyss - Just so that you wouldn't feel like your post has been ignored.. in the absence of our usual "FMA music guru" on the board right now, I'm not much of the substitute for this area, but I did check the Youtube video on the link. However, I couldn't hear any BG... Is there supposed to be any music in that scene?? unsure.gif I assume there is, since you posted so... but I don't have the best computer for watching Youtube vids right now, and if you can tell us exactly where on the vid we hear the music you're looking for (tell us by how many minutes & seconds into the vid) that may help. ^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seyss
post Jun 4 2009, 04:15 AM
Post #347

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,014

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 3 2009, 11:48 AM) *
@Seyss - Just so that you wouldn't feel like your post has been ignored.. in the absence of our usual "FMA music guru" on the board right now, I'm not much of the substitute for this area, but I did check the Youtube video on the link. However, I couldn't hear any BG... Is there supposed to be any music in that scene?? unsure.gif I assume there is, since you posted so... but I don't have the best computer for watching Youtube vids right now, and if you can tell us exactly where on the vid we hear the music you're looking for (tell us by how many minutes & seconds into the vid) that may help. ^^

Oops, you're right, I should have been more specific smile.gif The song I'm referring to starts at 0:45.

Thank you!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 4 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #348

Group Icon

@Seyss - Thanks for the additional info! Yes, that helped, and I hear it this time.. unfortunately, as I mentioned, my computer is currently in a bad shape for enjoying music, and I could hardly hear the tune, but... is that the variation of Dante Theme, "pint-sized alchemist" version?? ...I think "Dante's Theme" is included in 2nd OST, although "pint-sized alchemist" version is not in 2nd OST. ... maybe you can check it out and see if this is the one?
Else, hopefully, some FMA music guru can help us out with more definite answer on this one. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seyss
post Jun 6 2009, 11:10 AM
Post #349

Citizen

Member No.: 67,014

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 4 2009, 07:44 PM) *
@Seyss - Thanks for the additional info! Yes, that helped, and I hear it this time.. unfortunately, as I mentioned, my computer is currently in a bad shape for enjoying music, and I could hardly hear the tune, but... is that the variation of Dante Theme, "pint-sized alchemist" version?? ...I think "Dante's Theme" is included in 2nd OST, although "pint-sized alchemist" version is not in 2nd OST. ... maybe you can check it out and see if this is the one?
Else, hopefully, some FMA music guru can help us out with more definite answer on this one. biggrin.gif

The song is proving rather difficult to find ohmy.gif Part of it sounds a bit like Pint-sized Alchemist, indeed, but then the vocals have a tribal ring to them... I'm stumped.

Thank you so much for helping me out! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 6 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #350

Group Icon

^ You're welcome! If I run inot more info I will post here. Or, hopefully some others can give us better info. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kusano_Akira
post Jun 10 2009, 01:42 AM
Post #351

Citizen

Member No.: 69,405

Hello!

I'm looking for an epic song... I don't know if it's from the OST... but here goes:

Episode 51... last song, where Alphonse states Equivalent Exchange to be a 'promise between me and my brother'.. 'that one day we'll see eachother again'. Both of them: Ed and Al are on trains from Munich and Amestris raising their arm up to the sky... awesome awesome song.

What is it?

Thanks!

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bill Iron
post Jun 10 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #352

Citizen

Member No.: 69,411

Hello everybody!
sorry for my awful english i'm a bit out of use it wink.gif
so my problem is a maybe easy one, but i'm tired now and I can't read trough all these comments. I want only ONE direct song, cause i've got al the three OST-s and I cannot find it on anyone (maybe on the second there is a similar called "Kodoku") so it is the song played in the 25th episode. it starts when Roy Mustang stands above Hughes' grave and he said "it started raining" -cause he's crying. and this song continues on the dialoge between Ed,Al and Winry on the train en route to Rush Valley Eating Glacier's pie. I cannot find this exact song on any torrent site or anywhere...if someone could help me with a link or with sending my e-mail a file I will be the happiest person in my life wink.gif
if i can be helped I welcome your helps smile.gif
(p.s.: and if someone has got the song...and if it's easy and don't break this topic's rules here's my e-mail adress:
vassbalu@gmail.com
Many thanks)
All hail to the Elrics and let us make them a new Philosopher's Stone (or maybe don't) smile.gif
Bill\Fafnir

+Quote Post
NeverLookBackSam...
post Jul 29 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #353

Citizen

Member No.: 70,203

Er, I'm having a hard time trying to find the piano song near the end of episode 25. It starts just before Roy starts crying, and ends just after Edward sees Hughes waving to him from the train platform. It sounds like an elaborated version of "Brothers" or "Kodoku" on the piano, but it isn't either of those songs. It isn't "Tsuisou" or any of the other related Brat'ya tracks on any of the three anime OST's, so I'm confused.

If, for whatever reason, you cannot reach me on the forum, you may reach me at this email address: neverlookbacksamurai@gmail.com

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Ahhhhh
post Sep 20 2009, 11:05 AM
Post #354

Citizen

Member No.: 71,168

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could tell me what the song was towards the end of Episode 47, "Seal the Homonculus" Ed is beginning to transform Sloth into ethanol, and thats when the music starts. Much appreciated!

+Quote Post
neostigma
post Sep 28 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #355

Citizen

Member No.: 68,124

Hi guys,
i am writting again cause i haven't had a reply to a thread that others and i have posted.
For those that know full metal alchemist well, the song we are looking for is called " Devotion" but it isn't quite that version.. The version in the OST is evangelical with instruments. The one we are looking for is the exact version where either Scar kills the Alchemists in the beginning OR In episode 21 " The red glow" "Akai Kagayaki" (紅い輝き) around 16 : 30 when scar see's his brother come out with a transmutation circle tattoed on his entire body.

We have been looking for this song for such a long time and wonder if it even exists :'( If any of you could help that would be amazing... AS i said we know the OST name is "Devotion" from OST3 if i remember and is just under 1:30 in playtime. But we are looking for the evangelical version.

+Quote Post
mellulah
post Nov 16 2009, 05:40 AM
Post #356

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,956

Im looking for the name of an intrumental that keeps appearing in Brotherhood. The most recent I've heard it play is right at the end of episode 32. If anyone knows could you let me know and many thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post Dec 10 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #357

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

Sorry Mellulah, I know which one you mean, but I don't know what it's called. I don't think you will be able to get your hands on it though until the 2nd OST is realeased, seeing as that's where it will probably be included.

What I am looking for is the name of the song that plays at the very beginning of the first series, and at the very end. Can't seem to find it on youtube among all the other songs from the OST, with different uploaders, and different names in english and japanese, and different versions even. -.-

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post
mellulah
post Dec 16 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #358

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,956

QUOTE (mellulah @ Nov 16 2009, 06:40 AM) *
Im looking for the name of an intrumental that keeps appearing in Brotherhood. The most recent I've heard it play is right at the end of episode 32. If anyone knows could you let me know and many thanks.

Well thank you anyway for the consideration and I'll let you know if I find an answer to your problem.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Dec 22 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #359

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

Could anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing while Winry was obsessing over Bucceneer's automail in episode 37? Is that Winry's theme?
It's a happy-go-lucky flute peice.

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Misty- Nala
post Jan 12 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #360

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,416

QUOTE (Kusano_Akira @ Jun 10 2009, 04:42 AM) *
....I'm looking for an epic song... I don't know if it's from the OST... but here goes:

Episode 51... last song, where Alphonse states Equivalent Exchange to be a 'promise between me and my brother'.. 'that one day we'll see eachother again'. Both of them: Ed and Al are on trains from Munich and Amestris raising their arm up to the sky... awesome awesome song.

What is it?

@Kusano-Akiro: That song you're meaning is Way Home. It's on the first OST and, if I'm right, it also appears on the third OST also.

QUOTE (Ahhhhh @ Sep 20 2009, 02:05 PM) *
Hey guys I was wondering if someone could tell me what the song was towards the end of Episode 47, "Seal the Homonculus" Ed is beginning to transform Sloth into ethanol, and thats when the music starts. Much appreciated!

@Ahhh: I think that music is Brothers song, the name is also Bratja since this one is sung in Russia, it's what is playing in the end of the ep 47

QUOTE (neostigma @ Sep 28 2009, 01:17 PM) *
For those that know full metal alchemist well, the song we are looking for is called " Devotion" but it isn't quite that version.. The version in the OST is evangelical with instruments. The one we are looking for is the exact version where either Scar kills the Alchemists in the beginning OR In episode 21 " The red glow" "Akai Kagayaki" (紅い輝き) around 16 : 30 when scar see's his brother come out with a transmutation circle tattoed on his entire body.

We have been looking for this song for such a long time and wonder if it even exists :'( If any of you could help that would be amazing... AS i said we know the OST name is "Devotion" from OST3 if i remember and is just under 1:30 in playtime. But we are looking for the evangelical version.

@Neostigma: I think that score playing in ep. 21 is Iscbal. At least it sounds like it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 01:52 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css