HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
April Fools Day Prank On Fma, On Cartoon Network in U.S.
GaaraFreak
post Apr 4 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,449

I just remembered, how bout the part where Al was sneaking off with the bell... his footsteps were farts... *dies laughing* I seriously gotta find this somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Apr 6 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 27,901

lol Yeah I saw this episode and I thought it was something wrong with my TV, because I know kept hearing those noises...Just thinking about it now, still makes me laugh...I was a bit agitated at first when they muted some of the language, because I still wanted to hear what they were saying, even though I heard and seen the episode about million times (lol). But then afterwhile it was pretty funny...I kept laughing at the part were Rose would visit Cain or Kain and they really overdid the noise then, but it was soo funny. I really couldn't stop laughing...

+Quote Post
Dark Alchemist S...
post Apr 6 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 33,536

QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Apr 6 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]375518[/snapback]

lol Yeah I saw this episode and I thought it was something wrong with my TV, because I know kept hearing those noises...Just thinking about it now, still makes me laugh...I was a bit agitated at first when they muted some of the language, because I still wanted to hear what they were saying, even though I heard and seen the episode about million times (lol). But then afterwhile it was pretty funny...I kept laughing at the part were Rose would visit Cain or Kain and they really overdid the noise then, but it was soo funny. I really couldn't stop laughing...

Yeah, i thought it was the tv at first as well.... until i turned up the volume really loud.... laugh.gif

At first, it was funny.... and then got old really fast. I seriously would have preferred it if Adult swim showed something less intrusive, because I was also in a really bad mood that day.

Although i have to admit.... the part where fake kane gets killed by Al, Rose looks relieved *insert huge fart noise*.... I just cracked up at that part.

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 8 2006, 09:00 AM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

Farts? It must have been so frickin' dumb...mellow.gif

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Undeadkitten
post Apr 8 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 30,527

It was hilarious.

But all i could think of, was it would have been funnier fi it had been an episode w/ hohenhiem or Dante in it....

Dante- *insert her 'have you come to save me agian' line*
Hohenhiem- not, not this time. *fart*

--------------------
No, I'm not obsessed...

yeah that IS a plushie of Zolf Kimblee in a shrine...

But I'm NOT obsessed.

IPB Image

supporting the best example of why sperm should be frozen I know.

+Quote Post
JoshP1389
post Apr 8 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,359

D:

Honestly...

--------------------

+Quote Post
edwinluvr
post Apr 9 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #22

Citizen

Member No.: 34,332

I saw this ep as well ( I watch them all, no matter how many times I've seen it), and still am ticked off mad.gif I first was like WTF? I thought maybe something was wrong with my satellite or tv, but it kept on happening. I hoped it was just for a bit but it lasted through the whole ep! That's what really annoyed me, and the fact that it was wayyy overdone in a lot of parts. I will admit some parts were a but funny, but I was too annoyed to laugh. To me, it was like defacing some artwork, it was sacriligious (sp?) I think it wasn't until the next day did I realize it was an April Fools joke and then the messing up with the schedules, I just assumed CN was just being CN and arbitrarily moving things. Like some other reply mentioned, if a viewer was just watching it for the first time, it would have turned them off of the show most likely. I felt at the least, we should have been warned before-hand, maybe then I wouldn't have been like " I can't believe you @#$#@#, screwing with the show like that, you have some nerve you $%^#$@!!" throughout the whole show. Just had to rant about that.

+Quote Post
Illusion Alchemi...
post Apr 9 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 26,690

Yeah...I felt really dumb. I thought it was the tv, and kept trying to fix. (I was babysitting, so I wasn't at my own house...so it seemed likely that the tv was messed up.) It was kinda frustrating...My vcr doesn't record and I can't stay up that late, so I haven't seen quite a few episodes. That one included. So yeah, I was humorous. All of you! Laugh at me! ^________^

--------------------
~Illusion Alchemist~

Two people that hate each other can fall in love. An odd, rare thing, this love is. I love you, my sweetheart.

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Apr 10 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(edwinluvr @ Apr 9 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]376812[/snapback]

I saw this ep as well ( I watch them all, no matter how many times I've seen it), and still am ticked off mad.gif I first was like WTF? I thought maybe something was wrong with my satellite or tv, but it kept on happening. I hoped it was just for a bit but it lasted through the whole ep! That's what really annoyed me, and the fact that it was wayyy overdone in a lot of parts. I will admit some parts were a but funny, but I was too annoyed to laugh. To me, it was like defacing some artwork, it was sacriligious (sp?) I think it wasn't until the next day did I realize it was an April Fools joke and then the messing up with the schedules, I just assumed CN was just being CN and arbitrarily moving things. Like some other reply mentioned, if a viewer was just watching it for the first time, it would have turned them off of the show most likely. I felt at the least, we should have been warned before-hand, maybe then I wouldn't have been like " I can't believe you @#$#@#, screwing with the show like that, you have some nerve you $%^#$@!!" throughout the whole show. Just had to rant about that.

i'm glad i'm was'nt the only one, but after i watched it i kinda went on in a tangent and took an hour for me to get over it, i love Fullmetal too much and i hate Adult Swim too much so the things kinda come together like Fire and oil ^^; maybe i'm just a party pooper but yeah like the others said if some one has never seen the show (like my classmates at school) if they watched that they'd laugh at me so hard the next day they'd pop a lung =___= but i admit i did let a few laughs go even though what they did was'nt even funny sad.gif

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
OniNekoChan
post Apr 11 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 34,338

xDD When I saw the april fools episode I died laughing. It was really messed up.. but really funny... xD Very strange =D My brother said, "FMA is a really easy target. It's sad how they found parts where farting would 'fit in so good.'" (he is an FMA fan- don't think he is trying to insult it.) xDD I agree with him..

--------------------
Hurraay siggy
IPB Image
Siggy by me - brushes used from random sites - ask if you want one.
>>I am Oni. Hear me rawr.

+Quote Post
SCARED4LIFE
post Apr 11 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 29,822

At first when I watched this i thought my mom had farted then I noted it was the tv and I instantly started laughing! LOL!! XD The part when carnello(sp?) was laughing then they make the farting noise and every time they did he laughed louder was so funny!! I applud Adult swim's sick sence of humor! *claps*

+Quote Post
No_One
post Apr 11 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #27

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,468

I wasn't around to see it when they played it but my dad taped it for me. My sis. thought the taped got scued up but I
rememberd April Fools.
Parts of it was a bit funny but I was mostly mad and a littly sad that I couldn't hear what they were saying because I've never seen that one befor.

--------------------

Credit for making my avie and siggy goes to Nil-chan. But the pic for the avie was drawn by SummerWolf
Royai forums|Live Journal
~Forum Family~
Sister-Clockwerk

If you want to be a part of my forum family just PM me.

+Quote Post
x Ice Alchemist ...
post Apr 16 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 34,764

QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 3 2006, 03:16 AM) [snapback]373686[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Apr 2 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]373422[/snapback]
Ya know....i'm sorry i missed it laugh.gif Even though potty humor can get pretty old real quick, it would have been fun to see the epi screwed around with laugh.gif

QUOTE(Nepharski @ Apr 2 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]373514[/snapback]
Man, and to think I missed this. Wish I'd known it was coming.
It's on YouTube. Go to YouTube and search "Adult Swim April Fools FMA." smile.gif

Actually, they broadcasted both normal and prank episodes (I think I noticed 2 airing of prank ones and 2 airing of normal ones.)
I was really enjoying Ghost in the Shell prank episode, with Motoko talking such no nonesens way (as usual) with those gassy noise in the background. I couldn't stop laughing during the whole episode!! laugh.gif

Thanks! I watched the clips that were on there. I wish someone taped the whole thing. It seemed hilarious!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tyna
post Apr 17 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #29

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,129

*Urge to kill myself rising*

I missed it!!!

+Quote Post
It's a secret!
post Apr 19 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 34,918

I can't belive I missed that! WAH! mad.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 02:39 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css