HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
If You Could Ask Only One Question To Arakawa..., ...what would it be? [no wishes]
Sin Of Envy
post Apr 2 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,729

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 2 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]373100[/snapback]

YOU GUYS FORGOT THE POOR BUNNY THAT ED AND AL KILLED FOR FOOD!!!!!!!

And the cat! Don't forget the cat!! Her babies are alone now!

--------------------
Older sis: Kitty Alchemist :3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Otoki Tomoe
post Apr 2 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 9,084

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Apr 1 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]372936[/snapback]

QUOTE(Otoki Tomoe @ Mar 28 2006, 12:27 PM) [snapback]370611[/snapback]

I would ask her how she manages to put out a 40-something page issue once a month, on time, and still have it be absurdly wonderful quality without having written the entire storyline out beforehand. I realize shes a goddess professional and all, but Im currently working on a manga project and believe me, its not as easy as it might seem.

My mom use to be a manga assistant, and she told me how mangakas who had a due of once a month schedule goes.
After the last deadline, the mangaka comes back to her house and the assistant and the mangaka just plays around, get lazy, and does no work for about a week. Then starting at the 2nd week, the mangaka starts her rough draft, but doesn't really focus on it. The end of the 2nd week, they finally start their rough drafts of the manga. On the 3rd week, they get serious and go drawin'. On the 4th week, they're at their super speed x4000000000000000000000000000000000000 mode. They stay up all night and day just workin' workin', eatin' junk food, etc. And the final night, they stay up till mornin' drawin' their final touches. The mangaka is at the frontgate and one of her assistants does a baseball run slide to her and gives her the manga folder. Then using all her might, the mangaka runs over human speed to the magazine company and gives them the folder. After that, it goes over the cycle over and over again.

You might ask, then why does the manga looks so awsome if they just rush it? It's their skillz of the mangakas. Okay, just kiddin'. Just think this process as ur homework.... (though some mangakas aren't really like this, some are very organized and just does each one by one a day neatly)

Thank you. I had a nice laugh at this and it made my day a bit brighter. happy.gif

About the pairing thing, my partner and I joke all the time about which of our characters have the potential to be paired up. Then he looked at me and went, Hey. Do you think Cow-Sensei does this with her friends too? Like OMG! AlXBradley <3?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nil-chan
post Apr 2 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 34,017

hm.. i think i would ak how long she's planning on making it. i onestly hope it will never end, and if it does that it wont happen for a while.

--------------------

||-------------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [royai] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------------||

+Quote Post
JoshP1389
post Apr 2 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,359

QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Apr 2 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]373332[/snapback]

hm.. i think i would ak how long she's planning on making it. i onestly hope it will never end, and if it does that it wont happen for a while.

D:

Nobody wants the FMA manga turning into another weaboo, filler story like Naruto, Bleach, or Inuyasha.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Apr 4 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #35

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(JoshP1389 @ Apr 2 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]373421[/snapback]

QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Apr 2 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]373332[/snapback]

D:

Nobody wants the FMA manga turning into another weaboo, filler story like Naruto, Bleach, or Inuyasha.

I think about 30 volumes of FMA (so, ~5 more years) is a good mark for it to end.

Actually I think Bleach and Naruto are still bearable... at least new storyline are brought in... (oh, but I have never actually read Bleach though. I just have a few friends that are still really obsessed with it.)

Inu Yasha, gawd... *new demon!* *defeat it!* *obtain info regarding Naraku!* *new demon again!* *defeat it again!* ... what a crazy loop.

Detective Conan is worse! It lasted for over 11 years already, over 520 chapters (weekly manga), and the author just occasionally draw a REALLY GOOD story (ex. Black Organization related, Kaito Kid related) to draw you back into the manga... == This one really has the potention to go over 1000 chapters and still go on... I think all Detective Conan fans here feel the same pain as I do.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
JoshP1389
post Apr 4 2006, 03:24 AM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,359

Detective Conan has gotten repetitive too, both anime and manga. About at least 500 episodes for the anime. They're making another movie this year I believe.

VGCats finally does something right as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Apr 4 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 4 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]374274[/snapback]

Detective Conan is worse! It lasted for over 11 years already, over 520 chapters (weekly manga), and the author just occasionally draw a REALLY GOOD story (ex. Black Organization related, Kaito Kid related) to draw you back into the manga... == This one really has the potention to go over 1000 chapters and still go on... I think all Detective Conan fans here feel the same pain as I do.

INDEED...

At least, I am not alone... T_T Thank you so much, a-a T_T

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Apr 5 2006, 02:18 AM
Post #38

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Sensenic @ Apr 4 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]374464[/snapback]

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 4 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]374274[/snapback]

INDEED...

At least, I am not alone... T_T Thank you so much, a-a T_T

*pats*

I still thought Volume 10 - 40 are worth my time rereading... as for volume 45 - 50, I bought them, yet I still haven't read them... xD;;; (well, flipped thru them but not like sit down and read slowly)

QUOTE(JoshP1389 @ Apr 4 2006, 03:09 AM) [snapback]374277[/snapback]

... awesome. Totally awesome strip.

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Apr 5 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #39

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 4 2006, 02:36 AM) [snapback]374274[/snapback]

Uha.....
It's suppose to be like that. It's a mystery manga, all Aoyama-sensei wants to is to create series of different mysteries he likes. Like most mystery series you see (i.e. Sherlock Holmes) I think he wanted to make in a way so that it kinda follows those novels. Basically, a mystery series in the form of manga. Besides, I enjoy those different cases very much. They're all unique in a way and hard to solve.

Detective Conan has gotten repetitive too, both anime and manga. About at least 500 episodes for the anime. They're making another movie this year I believe.

VGCats finally does something right as well.

Manga I like, anime I hate. The anime is plain and is filled with plotholes. Not even worth watching. (though I would like to watch episode 296 cause Park Romi does a voice there)

Awsome VGCats comic strip, and it's true! I really like Inuyasha's face there! laugh.gif

I think about 30 volumes of FMA (so, ~5 more years) is a good mark for it to end.

I think that's kinda long..... around the beginning 20's is my guess.

*pats*

I still thought Volume 10 - 40 are worth my time rereading... as for volume 45 - 50, I bought them, yet I still haven't read them... xD;;; (well, flipped thru them but not like sit down and read slowly)

Wow, you're just like me. I just flip though pages and never actually read them in the beginning. When I have lots of free time, then I read seriously. (but then it becomes a spoiler....)

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Apr 5 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #40

Brigadier General

*makes a mental note to watch episode 296...*

shoot, off topic. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Apr 5 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #41

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

^You're right, we're gettin' off topic....happy.gif;;

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
Nil-chan
post Apr 6 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #42

well, i mean, i hate it when they go in circles, but if its over, then its over...that would be depressing. IT would be good if they could make it long and always have it good... sigh.... if only. Whoo! a hundred posts!

--------------------

||-------------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [royai] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------------||

+Quote Post
snwbnny
post Apr 18 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #43

Apprentice

From: Currently infront of the computer on a not so comfertable chair...
Member No.: 21,675

I would ask...:

"What do you think of all the obssessed fangirls who hate a character *cough*WinryandRiza*cough* just because they think Ed or Roy or some other character is hot?

Or I would ask her if Ed and Winry ever admit their feelings for each other. ;o
But then again, I'll just wait for that. And I don't want it to happen too fast because I like the way things are going so far. xD

Ooooh, I know I was supposed to ask just one, but I can't help it!

"What do you think of the anime version?"

Considering how much is so different. I would like to hear her opinion on that. Which, she probably already answered in an interview or something...but yeah. O_O

--------------------

See that awesome sigggy? Well, it was made by Nil-chan! Thank you! ^__^

+Quote Post
MonsterEnvy
post Apr 18 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 32,500

Yeah, she has, actually.
She likes the anime version, and is glad that it doesn't follow the manga really closely.

I think that fangirls are complete lunatics, personally. Yes, Ed is hot, but he's not *yours.* You can't be selfish... I'm sure he'd be perfectly willing to serve all of his female fanbase if he ever comes to the real world.

Also, he and winry have sort of admitted their feelings, at least to themselves. That's a pretty sure sign that they'll admit them to each other pretty soon.

--------------------

Sig and tag by Nil-Chan
Punctuation, spelling, and general grammar are our friends! Don't look like an idiot, and be sure not to use numbers in words or toss random Japanese words into sentences where they don't belong.

+Quote Post
Nil-chan
post Apr 18 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #45

I think it is kind of nice that the anime and manga are different, and that the manga is better.
Fanpeople disturb me, especially spammy fanpeople.
I hope that they do that! (EdWin feelings) im a sucker for fluff scenes. It'd be bteer with Roy and Riza, though, lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 01:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css