HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Would Your Life Be Like If You Never Became Addicted To Fma?, I've always wondered about this..... *thinks*
Popogeejo
post Jun 8 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #61

Master Alchemist

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE(FullMetalSpork Alchemist @ Jun 5 2006, 07:49 PM) [snapback]406387[/snapback]

dry.gif I'd probably be glued to Love Hina. tongue.gif
btw I'm new, so, hi to all!
laugh.gif

You're from Gaia aren't you? Please don't type in bold Size 7. It's retarded and will get people pissed at you.

WELCOME! laugh.gif

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Number48
post Jun 9 2006, 09:16 AM
Post #62

Citizen

Member No.: 36,960

No more alternatives for Naruto... back to the PC days again.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig created by Nil-Chan. Many thanks to her kindness. *bows*

+Quote Post
Full Metal Nerd
post Jun 12 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #63

Citizen

Member No.: 37,148

I WOULD DIE!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Jun 13 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #64

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

well...i'd never know what anime is and i'd probably be draining my life away watching some horrible 4kids anime that i did'nt know was anime at all! >__<

a-a-and i'd never of met you all ;_;
do you know what this means?

GROUP HUG!!!! *huggles* laugh.gif

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Jun 13 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #65

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 35,364

I would still be thinking "Fooly Cooly" is my favorite anime - instead of my (barely) 2nd choice.

Plus, I would be really quite bored. After I first began watching FMA, I began searching out more info on the backstory. On an anime forum, I first heard about Fanfiction.net and after checking that site out, my desire to write fiction reawakened after a roughly 5 year hiatus! (Holy writer's block! )

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

Tear off your own head, it's a doll revolution! - ELvis Costello

+Quote Post
trecia
post Jun 14 2006, 06:27 AM
Post #66

Alchemists

Member No.: 36,367

well, if i wasnt addicted to fma, i wouldnt probably be stuck to the computer all the time surfing thru fullmetal-alchemist.com... i would have read more books, i would probably have stayed out later more often (coz i had to be home on time for the show). i wouldnt miss roy so much - wahahaha - i wouldnt be editing and posting so much wallpapers in the gallery about fma... well, not much would change, when i think about it. i was already addicted to photoshopping even before fma came along... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

"It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting." -The Alchemist; Paulo Coelho

"Every book has a great love story that would never happen in reality, but once you fall in love, reality becomes a story better than any other book." -from an episode in Boys Be

"I would rather be a ghost drifting by your side, as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you… Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit" -crouching tiger hidden dragon

+Quote Post
Amaya Hawkeye
post Jun 14 2006, 06:35 AM
Post #67

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,446

What would I do? Heh. Well lets do the cons first. I wouldnt have one of my best friends (I hated her until I found we had something in common - FMA - and then I got to know her). I would probably be killed by my cousin (He was the one who got me into FMA, funny story really, he was playing the game and I saw Al and I said "Who's that robot dude?" and he- I swear I thought he could kill me with the look. He explained that Al was Ed's younger brother and he was a person, not a robot, he then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, brought me to the computer and made me watch the first two episodes, we were halfway through the third when I had to leave sad.gif). Um... I would probably still be more depressed over Harry Potter. Thats a long boring depressing story though. As for some not-so-bad things... I would have more space on my computer thats for sure, I would be on different websites, I wouldnt have gone to an emergency psychologist the night I saw the last episode (I have psychological problems, depression for one, what happens is I get upset over something like what happens at the end of the show, then I get angry at myself for being stupid and do less-than-healthy things to myself) , I would probably be less stressed, my friend would not be doing her homework (She gets on the computer to RP with me and does her homework at the same time). Although she may pay more attention in class if she wasn't bolding anything she saw that had the word "Ed" or "Al" in it or "Major" or something to that extent. Oh well, I'm happy with my obsession, so is she.

+Quote Post
Anime-Kat2002
post Jun 14 2006, 07:34 AM
Post #68

Apprentice

Member No.: 18,691

If I wasn't addicted to FMA then I would probably be addicted to some other anime. Like Inuyasha or Samurai Champloo. Something else that comes on late at night. Don't get me wrong, I love those animes too but I just love FMA more. If instead of being addicted to FMA or any other anime I would probably actually do my chores and school work (when I had it, I just graduated) or be on the computer a lot more. Although I'm on it a lot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
darker_element
post Jun 14 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #69

Apprentice

Member No.: 36,433

sad.gif ...I would probably still have my best friend... laugh.gif No I'm just joking. I'd probably never get into philosophy, or watch 5 hours of FMA just because I saw Edwards brand pie at Wal-Mart...
I think I would have found something else to be obsessed with.

--------------------
IPB Image
*points up* Do you see this awesome signature and avatar? They were made by the awesome Nil-Chan! Thank you Nil-Chan!!

+Quote Post
ladybug29
post Jun 15 2006, 02:48 AM
Post #70

Citizen

Member No.: 37,259

at this moment my brain can't even comprehend it! -i mean .... no role model, nothing to stay up late and watch, nothing to obsess over, that would be a big change! i mean, i think i'd go crazy -ed is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

--------------------
KOI

[center]IPB Image

Sig. by: Malik_AmberAlchemist

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.[/center]

+Quote Post
Sashima
post Jun 18 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 37,416

If I never watched FMA
  • I would've never have seen Ed and his hottness
  • I would've never became an Otaku
  • I would've never known about alchemy. (Well, I wouldn't say never.)
  • I wouldn't be addicted to creating AMVs
  • I would've never have thought twice about the taste of milk
  • I would've never have wished that I grew up in a rural town
  • I wouldn't have started reading mangas
  • I wouldn't have ever gone on the Internet
  • I would still be watching crappy American shows
  • I wouldn't have about 50 (Or some other double-digit number) FMA songs on my iPod
  • I wouldn't have an iPod
  • I wouldn't have gotten into J-Rock
  • I would've went to war without a second thought.
  • etc.
  • (I wouldn't have made this list.)

--------------------

ALL HAIL TEH CUTENESS OF EDWARD! <3

+Quote Post
fmaPHSYCO
post Jun 19 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #72

Citizen

Member No.: 37,088

I'd have a life if I wasn't a fma fan XP But hey, it's hard to resist fma!

--------------------
IPB Image
FMA FOREVER!

+Quote Post
Dairy Product
post Jun 20 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 36,226

I dunno, I probably wouldn't be all that different than I am today. :/ I'm not a total FMA-moron, FMA has its flaws, it isn't the greatest anime ever, but I still like the originality of the concept and unique art style.

I probably would have froze to death during winter, though. xD I wore my FMA hoodie all through winter.

I probably wouldn't have gotten into other animes and mangas, like Chobits and Love Hina. My first manga was FMA (if you don't count the Legend of Zelda ones I downloaded), and I liked it enough to get a few more.

One of my online friends would freak out at me. She's an FMA dork.

--------------------

+Quote Post
55th_animalalche...
post Jun 21 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #74

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,993

I wouldn`t met this forum, I wouldn`t have known that Alchemy is the mother of the chemistry. Iwouldn`t buoght my FMA shirt. I wouldn`t have known what the song that a band of a event sang . I wouldn`t stay up this late to get in or post on another forum. I wouldn`t been a FMA fan.

--------------------

IPB Image
Fullmetal Alchemist el Alquimista de Acero!

+Quote Post
Obsidian-Alchemi...
post Jul 1 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #75

Citizen

Member No.: 37,905

Hmm, let's see...

I'd be able to sleep on Friday Nights after fma, seeing as I wouldn't be wondering what would happen in the next episode.

I'd actually have studied for my Science exam rather than dive through my textbook looking up stuff on alchemy.

I wouldn't spend so much time looking up stuff on alchemy and fma in any aspects of my life and have a lot more free time.

My life would be boring without fma, plain and simple. It's something that I look forward to every Friday and if they ever stopped showing it, I'd die. :3 but Youtube has saved me countless times when I couldn't wait for Friday.

A little off-topic, but the first thing that came to mind when I first heard 'Full Metal Alchemist' was a mad scientist... blink.gif It sounded kind of weird at first but I got hooked the first time I saw it and mentally beat myself for having doubted it xD

If I'd never seen fma, then my Birthday list would probably consist of more things than "Anything to do with Full Metal Alchemist."

--------------------
IPB Image
coffee is the answer to all.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 11:04 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css