HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Would Your Life Be Like If You Never Became Addicted To Fma?, I've always wondered about this..... *thinks*
Chibka
post Mar 28 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
From: Safe in my room and online... BOO! J/k, I'm behind you!
Member No.: 32,480

I have no idea what I would do with my time... Hm... well, I have actually thought about it before, but indtead of FMA I wonder what my life would be like without manga or anime. Then I thought about it the other day and it hit me: I shouldn't worry about it at all. It was obviously unavoidable and God's Will at most. If it was God's Will then it was unavoidable. Just love how the Lord formed your life. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Mar 28 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

QUOTE(Pipsqueaks RULE @ Mar 27 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]370364[/snapback]

QUOTE(andyface @ Mar 23 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]368139[/snapback]

if i hadn't become addicted to fma i would have had many nights of doing very little, but i would also not feel lost after watching the series again and then the film, kinda feel like i've woken froma very cool dream and wish it was real. is that a little weird???

Nooooooooo that is not weird. I feel like that a lot. Mostly when I spend way too much time obsessing over Fullmetal, and then it's like, well NOW what do I do? Then I feel sad and lonely and wishing that...well in my case, wishing that Ed and Al were real, lol. Or just....wanting more somehow. Sigh....that's why I really want to see the movie, yet I don't want to. Cause when I do...I'll be depressed that it's over unsure.gif Hm, it's like...Fullmetal makes me feel really good and bad at the same time blink.gif But I guess that's just the price, LOL, equivalent exchange and all. smile.gif Fullmetal has been a benefit to me. However, that loneliness, that sad and lost feeling has been the price to pay (not to mention how I use Fullmetal in my continuous attempts to procrastinate lol blink.gif ).

Definately not! Well maybe just a little wink.gif But you're not the only one who feels like that. That justifies it, don't you think?
( And there I was thinking I am the only one who felt like that. biggrin.gif)

Anyway, if there was no FMA I'd still be watching Gundam Wing and I wouldn't spend my time fangirling to all my friends ( "Give it a rest allready!" )Owh not to mention my bankacount would look a lot nicer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dark Alchemist S...
post Mar 31 2006, 01:48 AM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 33,536

I would stop annoying my friends with random quotes from Fullmetal alchemist. laugh.gif

My mom wouldn't be after me for liking a blonde and for those "satanic" transmutation circles.

I would be able to spend more time diverging into more anime other than this.... My money goes mainly into FMA now.... I have the hardest time saving up for other stuff such as Angel Sanctuary, Loveless, Paradise Kiss, NANA, let's see..... yeah....

I would still be addicted to Inuyasha...,. *stabs herself* I, no offense to IY lovers, absulotely hate that show now.

I would not be considering martial arts.... yes.... now I REALLY want martial arts....

And I would not be using equivalant trade to justify everything that goes on in my life.... biggrin.gif There's my life story of FMA to you laugh.gif

Oh yeah, did I mention I would have never considered chemistry as a major?

+Quote Post
Sin Of Envy
post Mar 31 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 32,729

QUOTE(FullmetalMagician @ Mar 26 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]370052[/snapback]

Is spiral cool? I've heard it to some friend of mine, and they said it's awesome, but I have no idea what that show is about... Is it about spiral stuff??

if I haven't been addicted to fma, I would be still dueling, being addicted to yugioh, saving 4kids' butts, being teased by my friends that i'm gonna marry yugi, not surf the net much, no clue what the blonde haired guy's name is in fma *which is ed* and haven't known if he's a she or if she's a he...

It's awesome sort of detective story but only 25 episodes and bad ending...
I was addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh before too, crazy about Bakura and over 500 cards.....
I'm glad it's over...

--------------------
Older sis: Kitty Alchemist :3

+Quote Post
Aleesha Elric
post Mar 31 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #35

Alchemists

Member No.: 29,283

I'd probably be pretty much the same really, because I was exactly Ed all my life, so not really that much different, alot more bored though

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Edsrhimp
post Apr 1 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #36

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,412

I'd be obssessed over Sonic the Hedgehog still...P:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pipsqueaks RULE
post Apr 2 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 33,693

QUOTE(Dark Alchemist Sakura @ Mar 31 2006, 01:33 AM) [snapback]372031[/snapback]

I would stop annoying my friends with random quotes from Fullmetal alchemist. laugh.gif

My mom wouldn't be after me for liking a blonde and for those "satanic" transmutation circles.

I would be able to spend more time diverging into more anime other than this.... My money goes mainly into FMA now.... I have the hardest time saving up for other stuff such as Angel Sanctuary, Loveless, Paradise Kiss, NANA, let's see..... yeah....

I would still be addicted to Inuyasha...,. *stabs herself* I, no offense to IY lovers, absulotely hate that show now.

I would not be considering martial arts.... yes.... now I REALLY want martial arts....

And I would not be using equivalant trade to justify everything that goes on in my life.... biggrin.gif There's my life story of FMA to you laugh.gif

Oh yeah, did I mention I would have never considered chemistry as a major?

laugh.gif Wow, FMA has really been an influence in your life! Pretty cool. Power to blonds(although contradictory to me being in love with Edo, I actually prefer black hair (but I don't like Roy!)), and alchemy, and chemistry, and anti-IY, and sweet martial arts, and equivalent exchange that's really made me think too! I used to watch Inuyasha till I lost cable...but since I got into Fullmetal, I realized that FMA is a cooler show, and IY is just...eh. Somethings I like about it, like the talk about discrimination, but it's not all that great (and Kagome's dub voice----!! Bad, bad, bad, lol).

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
“That’s gotta be illegal—making fun of someone’s height when they’re in pain like this!” -Edo

+Quote Post
FMAchicka
post Apr 2 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 33,977

well...... i wouldn't annoy my sis by talking about these types of shows all the time....i wouldn't get in trouble for being on the coputerso much(watching anime)

+Quote Post
FullmetalMagicia...
post Apr 3 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #39

Alchemists

Member No.: 30,955

QUOTE(Sin Of Envy @ Apr 1 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]372107[/snapback]

QUOTE(FullmetalMagician @ Mar 26 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]370052[/snapback]

Is spiral cool? I've heard it to some friend of mine, and they said it's awesome, but I have no idea what that show is about... Is it about spiral stuff??

if I haven't been addicted to fma, I would be still dueling, being addicted to yugioh, saving 4kids' butts, being teased by my friends that i'm gonna marry yugi, not surf the net much, no clue what the blonde haired guy's name is in fma *which is ed* and haven't known if he's a she or if she's a he...

It's awesome sort of detective story but only 25 episodes and bad ending...
I was addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh before too, crazy about Bakura and over 500 cards.....
I'm glad it's over...

Lol, I'm still watching yugioh and playing the game. I still have the duelist of the roses game which is so old! heheh
Yami Yugi is better than bakura but Ed tops them all!!

--------------------
~~~Edward Fan 101~~~
~~~As an Ed fangirl, I must love him with all my heart!-My Pledge!!~~~

My deviantArt Page |Link|
AKA DarkAMagician (Gaiaonline), kanazuchi92 (deviantart) and erectroryte (LiveJournal).

-turned into an alchemist: Open Chat, 5: 35 pm Sydney time, March 14 2006, Tuesday

+Quote Post
Shell
post Apr 10 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 34,434

I don't know I'd probably be richer because I spend a lot of money on FMA but I would also probably feel like something's missing! unsure.gif sad.gif This is a depressing topic! But at least we all know about it!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  11446407179836_17689.jpg ( 2.91K ) Number of downloads: 6

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Bahamut Zero
post Apr 11 2006, 02:17 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 34,519

i dont know, actually *_*
probably becuz i've just become a FMA addicted !
for my experience, i think that if i'd never become an Evangelion addicted a part of my personality would never have bloomed, so i think it's gonna be the same for FMA smile.gif

--------------------
Considerate la vostra semenza:
fatti non fummo a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e conoscenza!

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Migchao
post Apr 11 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 27,550

I'd be in hell.

+Quote Post
Smoke Alchemist
post Apr 11 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,322

I would be single and probably sitting on the couch eating or sleeping LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roy-Riz-fan
post Apr 11 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 33,058

Three main things would happen
1.There will be no reason to be watching anime as much as usual
2.Half of my personality would've been different
3.I would lose my dignity

Living a life without FMA will be the worst.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Grand Arcanum
post Apr 12 2006, 07:35 AM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 34,100

yea i would have probably fallen back on yu-gi-oh by working on my deck or something. i would have more free time on my hands so i would probably be spending that by playing video games. i got matrix path of neo for xmas and still haven't played it yet. i would be...dare i say...STUDYING MORE!!

--------------------
"The Philosopher's Stone, those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it."

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 01:25 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css