Episode 50 Death, Talk-back for episode 50
Rating 5 V
Jen_Elric
post Mar 9 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,551

This is the designated talk-back thread for episode 50. This thread will open officially on Friday. Please DO NOT POST until then. Thanks. happy.gif

Yes, I know I'm starting this thread early but I got nervous. I REALLY didn't want some newbie jumping in and taking it! IT"s mine!! 0_0

Anyways, get ready for this one!! Get tissues and rolled up socks! The tissues (well, you are gonna need them for when you cry, if you cry) and the socks are for the mother of ALL cliffhangers!! I really don't want people throwing hard objects at their TV and breaking it. You guys need a TV to see the last episode (51)!!

And please, when it's time to start posting on this thread, keep spoilers hidden. Otherwise, on Friday, you can start the countdown!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
experiment#84 : ...
post Mar 10 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 27,782

YAY!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE smile.gif !!! So I will be the first one to start the countdown?!?!? AWSOME laugh.gif !!! Ok... umm...

About 29 hours and 22 min till episode 50: Death!!! cool.gif

--------------------
"I won't allow you to die under my control becuase It'd be a pain to clean up the mess." "Understood. I'd never die before you, colonel, you @#*$ idiot."

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post Mar 10 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 9,551

Alright, experiment#84!! You started the thread off to a good start! I"m happy. I can't wait to see how many pages this thread gets. Let's see...I think 18 hours and 45 minutes!

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
ChibiWinry_05
post Mar 10 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 10,921

well since it's friday i guess we can start discussion. another 30 hrs and 15 mins till ep 50 i'm going to get some tissues and anti-depresetes for tomorrow

--------------------
Ed: Auotmail Junky!

Winry: Alchemy freak!

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Mar 10 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

This episode promises to be a mind bend. To bad it's the last episode of the series.

tongue.gif

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
Aleclom
post Mar 10 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,692

25 1/2 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sikiu-San
post Mar 10 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 3,436

The main episode I long to see in english x3 *passes out heavy-duity ear plugs and shuffles down in a sound proof bunker* >_> Your going to need them tommrow night if any fma fans live near you xD I cant believe the series is almost over, so unreal to me Dx

+Quote Post
Wyrd_Raven
post Mar 10 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

Member No.: 24,884

To quote from Babylon 5 "And so it begins."

--------------------
Tell me your wish. I will grant any wish. Just compensate me with one thing...

+Quote Post
Alchemic Boom
post Mar 10 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #9

Apprentice

Member No.: 30,103

Wow, I never noticed how fast the series was actually ending. The weeks seem to fly by sometimes. Gotta love this episode... everyone likes it really though.

[spoiler]Well maybe not everyone. As long as you exclude some few Edo fangirls who can't stand to see him at the end. But then again there's always episode 51 so maybe after they see that they'd like it.[/spoiler]
Anyhow, can't wait! Less than 24 hours left for me.

--------------------
Tis merely a flesh wound. We wait for the return of the Archinator.

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Mar 11 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #10

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,332

O_O....it's nearly here! OMG!...Ok..*breathe...deep breath*

I can't believe we're at 2 left already!! And I've been DYING to see this (and the final) episode in English forever!!

*brings out the tissues*....They'll be needed for the last two....trust me...

--------------------

Proud member of the Anti-Shou movment....
Staff Member of M.S.A (Miniskirt Army)

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 11 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #11

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Awww, only two more episodes!! And this one is going to be a great episode!!
I feel excited, and sad at the same time.
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, but I wish this journey would not end this soon...

Anyway, about 23 hours to go...

Oh, and after tihs episode, Saturday March 18 is the SERIES FINAL episode, and the talk-back thread for the final episode will be hosted by the Mod-Admin sama, or one of the Moderators designated to be the thread host for the series final. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Mar 11 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,040

The only good part of the episode that anyone really remembers is THE END! They'll all be watching it going "Um, well it's a good episode but I don't see what everyone was getting all excited about" and then the end will come and they'll go "OH MY GOSH!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HAY?!?!?!" THEN if they've taped it, they'll go back and rewatch it a bunch of times just to see if they actually saw what they thought they saw. I accidentally got spoiled by a music video, but even then I STILL went back and rewatched it in Japanese several times because I thought I'd seen it wrong. It will be much fun, sadly though I have to keep waiting for the English version on DVD because I don't have the adult swim channel. Oh well. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dreakon
post Mar 11 2006, 05:07 AM
Post #13

Apprentice

Member No.: 4,232

Oh man, it's these threads that really pump up the dub watchers! My first viewing of Episode 50 in any language and it looks like it won't disappoint!!! ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Colette
post Mar 11 2006, 07:24 AM
Post #14

Brigadier General

Member No.: 27,366

Oh man...I can't wait any longer T_T

Heheh....The cliffhanger is gonna kill some people here. ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Mar 11 2006, 08:07 AM
Post #15

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

Oh I can't wait, but really can't to see the on-coming and ubber bashing that will be spamming this thread very soon! XD

I'll have a lot to do...

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 06:47 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css